PAckages and Lesbians

A forum to discuss your work and issues regarding employment.
cinamin

PAckages and Lesbians

Post by cinamin »

A funny thing was told to me at work by a woman who sits near me in another department. She was telling me about the copier lady, the woman who services our photocopiers from the company where they are purchased. Anyway, the copier lady I guess is attracted to this woman Dawn. Dawn looks like a.....a tomboy. Dawn told me that the copier lady followed her out to her car and asked her if she is seeing anyone. Dawn asks her "why are you interested in this package?" Dawn is straight and has a live-in boyfriend. It was hilarious, much funner than it seems here.:wah:
RedGlitter

PAckages and Lesbians

Post by RedGlitter »

I don't get it.
cinamin

PAckages and Lesbians

Post by cinamin »

RedGlitter;705849 wrote: I don't get it.There is nothing to "get". IT is just a funny story about the weird things that go on at my job, that is all.

:rolleyes:
cinamin

PAckages and Lesbians

Post by cinamin »

magenta flame;705875 wrote: I get it ! that's funny DAH!

Hey I do have to tell you something that is very sad in one way but funny in another way, probably because it's sad.

There is a court case happening here at the moment where two lesbians are sueing the IVF people because they got two babies instead of one.

I kid you not, the claim is that one is sueing because she ended up with twins and I QUOTE....."Has lost her capacity to love".........That's the basis of the complaint......Okay give me a couple that has gone through IVF and the husband turns around and says because he got twins he's lost his capacity to love????????????????

Stupid bitches! First they want the right to have babies, then they don't. What next!?:rolleyes:
cinamin

PAckages and Lesbians

Post by cinamin »

magenta flame;705885 wrote: I feel so sorry for those kids because they are twins which one is wanted and which isn't .........what a horrible way to begin life

Yeah! God made man and woman to have babies. Maybe (to me) this is proof that lesbians shouldn't demand to have babies. I mean, if they want babies, then have sex with a man! :-5 I think I would not enjoy being a child of two lesbians, how unfair to the children! It's just selfishness on their part. They are not even thinking of the impact their decisions have on children that are innocent. Life is hard enough for kids, without the difficulties of what their lesbain parents lay on them.
AussiePam

PAckages and Lesbians

Post by AussiePam »

Two healthy children. They don't know how lucky they are.
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

AussiePam

PAckages and Lesbians

Post by AussiePam »

Do you remember the case a while back of the woman who sued her doctor for maintenance of her son, following an unsuccessful abortion.. Or the mother who shaved her kid's head, starved her, convinced her she was dying of cancer then appealed for public donations.... There are a lot of not-nice people about.

LilacDragon

PAckages and Lesbians

Post by LilacDragon »

cinamin;705886 wrote: Yeah! God made man and woman to have babies. Maybe (to me) this is proof that lesbians shouldn't demand to have babies. I mean, if they want babies, then have sex with a man! :-5 I think I would not enjoy being a child of two lesbians, how unfair to the children! It's just selfishness on their part. They are not even thinking of the impact their decisions have on children that are innocent. Life is hard enough for kids, without the difficulties of what their lesbain parents lay on them.

I would much rather be the child of lesbian parents then the child of many of the hetero couples I have met or seen on the news. I would imagine that it would be better then being the child of an alcoholic, a meth addict, someone who is psychotic, or with some other serious mental illness.

Barely a day goes by when you don't hear about a child abused or killed by their hetero parent or parents.
Sandi

el guapo

PAckages and Lesbians

Post by el guapo »

im a lesbian in a mans body:p
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
Sheryl

PAckages and Lesbians

Post by Sheryl »

I read about Lesbians suing because they had twins. Couldn't help to think what selfish greedy people they were. :mad:
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
el guapo

PAckages and Lesbians

Post by el guapo »

Sheryl;705982 wrote: I read about Lesbians suing because they had twins. Couldn't help to think what selfish greedy people they were. :mad:

i agree some never have the chance of 1 let alone 2
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
freetobeme

PAckages and Lesbians

Post by freetobeme »

Its a cash grab that's all, lets see how much we can get out of them.
senior's politics and discussion
cherandbuster

PAckages and Lesbians

Post by cherandbuster »

LilacDragon;705955 wrote: I would much rather be the child of lesbian parents then the child of many of the hetero couples I have met or seen on the news. I would imagine that it would be better then being the child of an alcoholic, a meth addict, someone who is psychotic, or with some other serious mental illness.

You said it honey! :guitarist
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

The Rob

PAckages and Lesbians

Post by The Rob »

el guapo;705958 wrote: im a lesbian in a mans body:p

Stop stealing my thoughts! :mad:
The Rob

PAckages and Lesbians

Post by The Rob »

Let's just agree that people of every stripe have the capacities to both love unconditionally and act appallingly. All the rest is mere compartmentalizing.
el guapo

PAckages and Lesbians

Post by el guapo »

I, Rob;706065 wrote: Stop stealing my thoughts! :mad:

o my thought i was the only one in the fg village
AussiePam

PAckages and Lesbians

Post by AussiePam »

Cher !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-6

WonderWendy3

PAckages and Lesbians

Post by WonderWendy3 »

AussiePam;706140 wrote: Cher !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-6

That was my thought!!! YOU stole mine!!

Cher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whoo hoooo, I had to re-check the date to see if this was a current thread!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, so good to see her!!:-4:-4

As for the thread, I agree with the statements of the ones that said that children are precious and need love......

Return to “Work Employment”