drink spiked

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
Carl44

drink spiked

Post by Carl44 »

i went out with suzy and my 19 year old son chris last night 'considering the week we had worrying about chantelle it was nice just to unwind a bit right ???

wrong after a couple of drinks my son found something hard in the bottom of his glass he took it out and it was a white tablet ,well half a tablet some one said it was a pill the bad news is he had swallowed the other half he spent the rest out of the night out of his head but today he is ok just very tired

we know we had a lucky escape ...... people beware there are some nasty idiots around if my son had had a bad reaction like leah betts he could of been dead today :mad:

has any one else ever had their drink spiked :-2
NotToday

drink spiked

Post by NotToday »

I have. Once.

To this day I don't know what was in it. Some random guy at a bar bought me a drink for my birthday. Within thirty minutes I was in the bathroom passed out. Fortunately I had a lot of friends with me and they got me out of there and home. The whole night they were checking my pulse. I was near comatose I think. It was awful.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax, and get used to the idea." - Robert A. Heinlein
zinkyusa

drink spiked

Post by zinkyusa »

jimbo;633740 wrote: i went out with suzy and my 19 year old son chris last night 'considering the week we had worrying about chantelle it was nice just to unwind a bit right ???

wrong after a couple of drinks my son found something hard in the bottom of his glass he took it out and it was a white tablet ,well half a tablet some one said it was a pill the bad news is he had swallowed the other half he spent the rest out of the night out of his head but today he is ok just very tired

we know we had a lucky escape ...... people beware there are some nasty idiots around if my son had had a bad reaction like leah betts he could of been dead today :mad:

any idea what it was jimbo? what were his reactions?
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
zinkyusa

drink spiked

Post by zinkyusa »

NotToday;633743 wrote: I have. Once.

To this day I don't know what was in it. Some random guy at a bar bought me a drink for my birthday. Within thirty minutes I was in the bathroom passed out. Fortunately I had a lot of friends with me and they got me out of there and home. The whole night they were checking my pulse. I was near comatose I think. It was awful.

that sounds like fantasy:

http://www.reachout.com.au/default.asp?ti=1288
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
pinkchick

drink spiked

Post by pinkchick »

jimbo;633740 wrote: i went out with suzy and my 19 year old son chris last night 'considering the week we had worrying about chantelle it was nice just to unwind a bit right ???

OMG Jimbo!!! When will the crap ever end for you guys? I am so sorry to hear that! At least he is ok thank god :-4
Very nearly perfect ... :D
NotToday

drink spiked

Post by NotToday »

zinkyusa;633746 wrote: that sounds like fantasy:

http://www.reachout.com.au/default.asp?ti=1288

scary stuff :(

I'm glad he caught it and didn't drink it all. That is so awful Jimbo :(

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax, and get used to the idea." - Robert A. Heinlein
minks

drink spiked

Post by minks »

that is a sick and twisted person who gets their jollies off of spiking others drinks!!!

Jimbo how is son feeling today?
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Carl44

drink spiked

Post by Carl44 »

he felt light headed and not quite with it feels rough ,the thing is it was suzy's drink she did not want so he drank it so the intended rape victim was me :thinking: :thinking:
kazalala

drink spiked

Post by kazalala »

dear god that is despicable!!:mad: Some people are just not right in the head!

I hope he feels much better soon and dont have any other effects from it. I just cant believe how stupid some people are.

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carl44

drink spiked

Post by Carl44 »

to be honest i'm very relieved that he is ok but someone could die from a stupid prank like this , i'm always leaving my drinks to go and play pool and stuff ,not anymore :-3 :-3
minks

drink spiked

Post by minks »

jimbo;633783 wrote: to be honest i'm very relieved that he is ok but someone could die from a stupid prank like this , i'm always leaving my drinks to go and play pool and stuff ,not anymore :-3 :-3

I tell my kids constantly to never put down their drinks anywhere ever ever! Even if it's just a soda or ice tea. Sad we have to be so cautious I am glad to hear your son is ok.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
neffy

drink spiked

Post by neffy »

OMG jimbo how awful for you all,howis chris today? you know that is the biggest thing that worries me when shelley goes out.Love to you all xxxx
The rottie queen
K.Snyder

drink spiked

Post by K.Snyder »

Well, you can look at it, while all be it completely pathetic, that you're son will probably take that and learn to never leave his drink unattended and most likely never have to worry about that again...
along-for-the-ride

drink spiked

Post by along-for-the-ride »

It seems like you have to keep your guard up...even when you're trying to relax.

What a world!
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
beautyful

drink spiked

Post by beautyful »

my friend had her drink spiked once and it was the most frightening experience ever for me as much as her, all i can say is thankfully she wasn't alone and the guys who we were with, the ones who were buying us drinks, we managed to lose them when we moved from one bar to another:(

my mum is constantly telling me before i go out not to leave my drinks unattended and i try not to but when you are drunk it goes out of your head, i am more careful now than before but i guess i could be more careful:-5
CrazyCruizChick

drink spiked

Post by CrazyCruizChick »

I have had this some time ago now when I went out with my friends in croydon.

I had put my drink down to have a dance and I was still near my drink everything was fine for a while until I couldn't find my friends and started to feel very drunk even tho I had just the one drink, I found them but at this time I couldn't even stand and they help me outside the club by that time I was so out off it and being sick and feeling very numb & I don't even remember a few days after as I was in bed for almost a week.

I hope his is feeling better now.
anotherlisa

drink spiked

Post by anotherlisa »

Hope he's ok. One of my friends had her drink spiked and she got into an auto accident (she'd just had one since she was driving). Thankfully she was ok. It's really scary to know there are people out there who will do this. And it's not just strangers, she was set up with the guy that did this by mutual friends.

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”