Off Topic - work it out

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
NotToday

Off Topic - work it out

Post by NotToday »

I just wanted to come in here because I am having a problem with AF.

You are a n@$#* headed $#%$#%$@# and I would really like to slap you in the $#%.

I just didn't feel this was appropriate to express in any other thread. :wah:

In all seriousness I really love her. I just wanted to post in this thread :)

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax, and get used to the idea." - Robert A. Heinlein
The Rob

Off Topic - work it out

Post by The Rob »

NotToday;636257 wrote: I just wanted to come in here because I am having a problem with AF.

You are a n@$#* headed $#%$#%$@# and I would really like to slap you in the $#%.

Tsk! Sootch lengvitch! :yh_shame
minks

Off Topic - work it out

Post by minks »

NotToday;636257 wrote: I just wanted to come in here because I am having a problem with AF.

a nappy headed what???

:wah: sorry could not resist that
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
YZGI

Off Topic - work it out

Post by YZGI »

Wow this is a great thread. How did I miss it?
zinkyusa

Off Topic - work it out

Post by zinkyusa »

YZGI;636729 wrote: Wow this is a great thread. How did I miss it?

crap he found it, now we'll have to start another to talk about him..
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
spot

Off Topic - work it out

Post by spot »

Pinky;636704 wrote: Your recent posts in which you address other members in the style of an arrogant bastard is really winding a lot of people up. This is probably your intention, but please be aware that if you continue to be offensive and pompous, you'll start to recieve the same back. I for one have no problem with that.But...

Oh. Lon.

I need new glasses, I really do.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
YZGI

Off Topic - work it out

Post by YZGI »

zinkyusa;636730 wrote: crap he found it, now we'll have to start another to talk about him..
Bat effing fink!!!:D
koan

Off Topic - work it out

Post by koan »

Looks like I've got some reading to do.

Pinky, don't forget "self righteous" from that list. I was never satisfied until that one came out of the closet. :P

it's like the English bobbies with no gun... "stop. or i'll say stop again" lol

heh. sorry.
minks

Off Topic - work it out

Post by minks »

Pinky;636704 wrote: Okay, I'm going to use this one now to get a few things off my chest to Lon.

Your recent posts in which you address other members in the style of an arrogant bastard is really winding a lot of people up. This is probably your intention, but please be aware that if you continue to be offensive and pompous, you'll start to recieve the same back. I for one have no problem with that.

Is it because you no longer have anything fulfilling to do? Taken a long, hard look at yourself lately and not been to happy with the picture? Get a hobby instead of trying to belittle others so that you can feel superior. Here's a bit of analysis for you...those are some of the signs of a classic control freak.

least he has apologized

― Mae West
crazygal

Off Topic - work it out

Post by crazygal »

magenta flame;636146 wrote: HHHmmmmmm I just recieved a couple of PMs about the post I made, I sent one back to the mods saying I dont' know what CG is on about but if celina has taken offence then I shalll send her a personal apology in a pm. but now I get the gist of what's been happening .........................I'll be back........... and no I'm not ****ing happy.

I took screen shots of the PM's you sent me saying that people always slag me off behind my back so no getting out of it really. :wah: I can hardly edit those.
Carl44

Off Topic - work it out

Post by Carl44 »

well its my siggy and i'll put up what i want ,if i have to look at peado's its a free counrty i can post what i think

so there like it or lump it ,take off yours and i'll consider taking off mine :p :p

you have no consideration for how other people feel having to look at that freak ,balcony baby bouncer at best peado at worst so there :D :D
crazygal

Off Topic - work it out

Post by crazygal »

It's having to scroll when selfish people don't make their siggies smaller that annoys me, not the content as we have fallen out so anything that will **** her off is welcome to me.
Carl44

Off Topic - work it out

Post by Carl44 »

crazygal;639862 wrote: It's having to scroll when selfish people don't make their siggies smaller that annoys me, not the content as we have fallen out so anything that will **** her off is welcome to me.

does any one know how to make my siggy bigger :D :D

:p :p
Musiclover89

Off Topic - work it out

Post by Musiclover89 »

jimbo;639861 wrote: well its my siggy and i'll put up what i want ,if i have to look at peado's its a free counrty i can post what i think

so there like it or lump it ,take off yours and i'll consider taking off mine :p :p

you have no consideration for how other people feel having to look at that freak ,balcony baby bouncer at best peado at worst so there :D :D

I don't see why you hate Michael Jackson so much yes i'm a fan deal with it just because hes had bad press doesn't mean its all true unless you think it is the Media have been known to twist stories around and as for the Pedo thing well hes been found NOT GUILTY at that so get over it like most people have oh and both trials have been proven to be conspiracys against him so try and look into the facts before you go judging someone you don't know personaly
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
SuzyB

Off Topic - work it out

Post by SuzyB »

Musiclover89;639885 wrote: I don't see why you hate Michael Jackson so much yes i'm a fan deal with it just because hes had bad press doesn't mean its all true unless you think it is the Media have been known to twist stories around and as for the Pedo thing well hes been found NOT GUILTY at that so get over it like most people have oh and both trials have been proven to be conspiracys against him so try and look into the facts before you go judging someone you don't know personaly

We had a whole thread on the MJ thingy, and it all turned horribly wrong, best save your views for the MJ forum otherwise chances are it will all go nasty again. By the way as much as you find that post offensive believe me many more find the constant 'MJ is so great' posts just as sickening.
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

Carl44

Off Topic - work it out

Post by Carl44 »

Musiclover89;639885 wrote: I don't see why you hate Michael Jackson so much yes i'm a fan deal with it just because hes had bad press doesn't mean its all true unless you think it is the Media have been known to twist stories around and as for the Pedo thing well hes been found NOT GUILTY at that so get over it like most people have oh and both trials have been proven to be conspiracys against him so try and look into the facts before you go judging someone you don't know personaly

well i think he is a weirdo at best and a child abuser who got lucky deal with that :p

if grown ups can think its normal for a 50 year man to sleep with little boys i think their is something sadly wrong with them :D

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Michael- ... 5925.shtml
Musiclover89

Off Topic - work it out

Post by Musiclover89 »

SuzyB;639887 wrote: We had a whole thread on the MJ thingy, and it all turned horribly wrong, best save your views for the MJ forum otherwise chances are it will all go nasty again. By the way as much as you find that post offensive believe me many more find the constant 'MJ is so great' posts just as sickening.

Well everybody has different opinions on different matters some agree some don't i'm just gonna leave it their

_________

Thank god going to the Gymm later on
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
Carl44

Off Topic - work it out

Post by Carl44 »

Musiclover89;639890 wrote: Well everybody has different opinions on different matters some agree some don't i'm just gonna leave it their

_________

Thank god going to the Gymm later on

ok no probs ,you have the right to your siggy and i have the right to mine

apart from the mj worshiping i think your a thoroughly nice chap :-6 :-6
Musiclover89

Off Topic - work it out

Post by Musiclover89 »

jimbo;639891 wrote: ok no probs ,you have the right to your siggy and i have the right to mine

apart from the mj worshiping i think your a thoroughly nice chap :-6 :-6

:wah: i aint one of those mad obsessed fans i just like his Music i don't really care what he does of the Music secne which made him so famous & you and so bad yourself
crazygal

Off Topic - work it out

Post by crazygal »

Hey don't let it bother you, just shows how much more of an adult you are not to have something so pathetic in your siggy.
LondonFan of MJ!

Off Topic - work it out

Post by LondonFan of MJ! »

And people ask me when I stopped posting here?

Why try to upset others?

How immature.

Bye
I have left because of immature people that cannot accept people for who they are.

It's not nice to upset others.

This place isn't stricked enough.

Mods please ban me for good.

Thank you.
Carl44

Off Topic - work it out

Post by Carl44 »

i find it upsetting that people post pictures of a grown man that sleeps with little boys how about that you weirdo's:p :p
crazygal

Off Topic - work it out

Post by crazygal »

LondonFan of MJ!;639980 wrote: And people ask me when I stopped posting here?

Why try to upset others?

How immature.

Bye

May not be the best of friends right now but totally agree. People moan when those like me upset people then do the exact same. Double standards!
koan

Off Topic - work it out

Post by koan »

LondonFan of MJ!;639980 wrote: And people ask me when I stopped posting here?

Why try to upset others?

How immature.

Bye

This surely can't be the first time you've seen/heard MJ insulted. Contrary to some belief, we don't ticket minor traffic offenses.

Unless you are attacked on a personal level, you are expected to defend your own beliefs. Otherwise we turn into the gestapo.
Carl44

Off Topic - work it out

Post by Carl44 »

just for the record i have not gotten personal with any one here ,i just find it upsetting to see mj on the forum when in all probability he is a multiple child abuser ,i never insulted any one or called any pathetic ,if you post pictures of a man that every one or almost any right minded person knows is a child molester what do you expect ,if i posted pictures of gary glitter saying the jury got it wrong i love him imagine the abuse i'd get and rightly so if someone posted they love hitler same thing

i think the reason you guys get so heated about it is that deep down you know he is guilty
crazygal

Off Topic - work it out

Post by crazygal »

Had an infraction for this myself.

.5 No "Offensive" Posts, Links or Images: Please do not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any local or international laws. This includes links in your signature, profile, bookmarks as well as posted images, photos and avatars. Staff will ultimately decide if something is appropriate or not :rolleyes: OK for some though.
crazygal

Off Topic - work it out

Post by crazygal »

jimbo;640047 wrote: just for the record i have not gotten personal with any one here ,i just find it upsetting to see mj on the forum when in all probability he is a multiple child abuser ,i never insulted any one or called any pathetic ,if you post pictures of a man that every one or almost any right minded person knows is a child molester what do you expect ,if i posted pictures of gary glitter saying the jury got it wrong i love him imagine the abuse i'd get and rightly so if someone posted they love hitler same thing

i think the reason you guys get so heated about it is that deep down you know he is guilty

Had this arguement before, not proven guilty so should have been left at that or agreed to disagree. You intentionally posted your siggy to get others backs up.
Carl44

Off Topic - work it out

Post by Carl44 »

crazygal;640048 wrote: Had an infraction for this myself.

.5 No "Offensive" Posts, Links or Images: Please do not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any local or international laws. This includes links in your signature, profile, bookmarks as well as posted images, photos and avatars. Staff will ultimately decide if something is appropriate or not :rolleyes: OK for some though.

believe me i find pictures of wacko every bit as offensive as his fans may find mine .... but i did not insult any one on fg or imply that they are a pedo

in light of your troubles at home i'm ignoring it but i find it sad that you would imply such a thing
JacksDad

Off Topic - work it out

Post by JacksDad »

I for one am far more insulted by Jimbo's avatar.:D
Carl44

Off Topic - work it out

Post by Carl44 »

JacksDad;640063 wrote: I for one am far more insulted by Jimbo's avatar.:D

i guess i'm insulting the laws of nature with that one buddy ,it was my jack nichelson moment from the film the shining :o

not my head head shining :rolleyes:
Bryn Mawr

Off Topic - work it out

Post by Bryn Mawr »

crazygal;640030 wrote: It's having to scroll when selfish people don't make their siggies smaller that annoys me, not the content as we have fallen out so anything that will **** her off is welcome to me.

Not a problem - My Settings, Edit Options, Show Signatures = NO

If you don't like them, don't show them - don't insist everyone else conforms to your preferences.
JacksDad

Off Topic - work it out

Post by JacksDad »

jimbo;640067 wrote: i guess i'm insulting the laws of nature with that one buddy ,it was my jack nichelson moment from the film the shining :o

not my head head shining :rolleyes:

It's not you Jimbo. It's the thing growing out of your right ear.;)
koan

Off Topic - work it out

Post by koan »

The artistic composition of that avatar his highly offensive to my own sensibilities. I'd have gone for less interaction with the C clamp.

eta: or whatever the hell that thing is.
JacksDad

Off Topic - work it out

Post by JacksDad »

Oooh.

Spanner (axe)

Shades...

Nicholson.

Heeeere's Jimbo!

I get it now.

Niiice.

:wah:
Carl44

Off Topic - work it out

Post by Carl44 »

koan;640071 wrote: The artistic composition of that avatar his highly offensive to my own sensibilities. I'd have gone for less interaction with the C clamp.

eta: or whatever the hell that thing is.

for crying out loud watever vulcan dictionary you got that out of koanie :wah: :wah: its a crowbar/hammer /jemmybar thingy i guess i will have to post a picture of it or i'll never hear the end of it :o

minks

Off Topic - work it out

Post by minks »

jimbo;640081 wrote: for crying out loud watever vulcan dictionary you got that out of koanie :wah: :wah: its a crowbar/hammer /jemmybar thingy i guess i will have to post a picture of it or i'll never hear the end of it :o

"Stupidity reigns supreme" You got Britt, you go girl ahahahaha Jimbo that is just soooo funny.

― Mae West
Carl44

Off Topic - work it out

Post by Carl44 »

JacksDad;640080 wrote: Oooh.

Spanner (axe)

Shades...

Nicholson.

Heeeere's Jimbo!

I get it now.

Niiice.

:wah:
you got it ..... honey i'm home :wah: :wah:
koan

Off Topic - work it out

Post by koan »

jimbo;640081 wrote: its a crowbar/hammer /jemmybar thingy i guess

oh. That is so much clearer.

how could I have failed to realise its proper name? :rolleyes:
el guapo

Off Topic - work it out

Post by el guapo »

koan;640094 wrote: oh. That is so much clearer.

its the new stanly max bar hooahhhhhhh in a tool tiime style
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
Carl44

Off Topic - work it out

Post by Carl44 »

koan;640094 wrote: oh. That is so much clearer.

here's jimbo

Carl44

Off Topic - work it out

Post by Carl44 »

el guapo;640095 wrote: its the new stanly max bar hooahhhhhhh in a tool tiime style

stanlay max coool :D
el guapo

Off Topic - work it out

Post by el guapo »

i want one hoo haa
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
Carl44

Off Topic - work it out

Post by Carl44 »

el guapo;640276 wrote: i want one hoo haa

give me a lift to the airport i might buy you one :sneaky:
pinkchick

Off Topic - work it out

Post by pinkchick »

jimbo;640303 wrote: give me a lift to the airport i might buy you one :sneaky:

el jimbo and el guapo are el nutters:wah: :wah:
Very nearly perfect ... :D
el guapo

Off Topic - work it out

Post by el guapo »

jimbo;640303 wrote: give me a lift to the airport i might buy you one :sneaky:

when my son
Carl44

Off Topic - work it out

Post by Carl44 »

el guapo;640309 wrote: when my son

will pm ya :sneaky: :sneaky:
el guapo

Off Topic - work it out

Post by el guapo »

jimbo;640313 wrote: will pm ya :sneaky: :sneaky:

will wait 4 pm :sneaky: :sneaky:
crazygal

Off Topic - work it out

Post by crazygal »

Bryn Mawr;640068 wrote: Not a problem - My Settings, Edit Options, Show Signatures = NO

If you don't like them, don't show them - don't insist everyone else conforms to your preferences.

I like seeing most as they are fun and they change a lot. It's a shame we can't just turn off some from view.

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”