Are You a Neatnick?

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Lon

Are You a Neatnick?

Post by Lon »

I am, or at least that's what I have been called, along with Mr. Tidy Bowl.

Fact is, I just can't stand a clutter or a mess. Rooms that look like an unmade bed bug me. How about you. Can you stand clutter?
Lulu2

Are You a Neatnick?

Post by Lulu2 »

Mr. Tidy Bowl (WOW! That's FUNNY) meet Ms. Inbetween. Some things can pile up for weeks, while others have to shine all the time! Bathrooms are in that last phrase, and kitchens. But my desk--well--:eek:
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
Chookie

Are You a Neatnick?

Post by Chookie »

I don't have time for tidy - I have a life

somewhere.
An ye harm none, do what ye will....
Lulu2

Are You a Neatnick?

Post by Lulu2 »

Chookie, it's absolutely true that cleaning up in the kitchen/bath SAVES time! (I hate to say this, but my mother was right about that one.) :p
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
Bez

Are You a Neatnick?

Post by Bez »

Lon;544319 wrote: I am, or at least that's what I have been called, along with Mr. Tidy Bowl.

Fact is, I just can't stand a clutter or a mess. Rooms that look like an unmade bed bug me. How about you. Can you stand clutter?

I'm Mrs Neatnick.......not quite obsessive about it ....but nearly :D
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
nvalleyvee

Are You a Neatnick?

Post by nvalleyvee »

I can't stand knick-knacks all over the place.............it makes my little head crazy. I don't like messy kitchens or bath rooms but I can go a couple of weeks without dusting. I can handle the piles for about a week and if the SO wants it saved he best put it away or the clutter fairy will come with her magical trash can while he is at work!!!!!!
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper

Return to “General Chit Chat”