What Time of Day are you?

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
chocoholic

Post by chocoholic »

You Are Midnight

You are more than a little eccentric, and you're apt to keep very unusual habits.

Whether you're a nightowl, living in a commune, or taking a vow of silence - you like to experiment with your lifestyle.

Expressing your individuality is important to you, and you often lie awake in bed thinking about the world and your place in it.

You enjoy staying home, but that doesn't mean you're a hermit. You also appreciate quality time with family and close friends.

What Time Of Day Are You?

http://www.blogthings.com/whattimeofdayareyouquiz/
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

***You Are Sunrise***

You enjoy living a slow, fulfilling life. You enjoy living every moment, no matter how ordinary.

You are a person of reflection and meditation. You start and end every day by looking inward.

Caring and giving, you enjoy making people happy. You're often cooking for friends or buying them gifts.

All in all, you know how to love life for what it is - not for how it should be.

sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

wow, that's so accurate! I love the last line, so true! :-6

You Are Sunrise

You enjoy living a slow, fulfilling life. You enjoy living every moment, no matter how ordinary.

You are a person of reflection and meditation. You start and end every day by looking inward.

Caring and giving, you enjoy making people happy. You're often cooking for friends or buying them gifts.

All in all, you know how to love life for what it is - not for how it should be.

SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

I'm Midnight too!!!!

***You Are Midnight***

You are more than a little eccentric, and you're apt to keep very unusual habits.

Whether you're a nightowl, living in a commune, or taking a vow of silence - you like to experiment with your lifestyle.

Expressing your individuality is important to you, and you often lie awake in bed thinking about the world and your place in it.

You enjoy staying home, but that doesn't mean you're a hermit. You also appreciate quality time with family and close friends.

I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

Sweet Tooth

Post by Sweet Tooth »

You Are Sunrise :wah: ( i hate the morning!)

Ok, True about how I live life, but I hate the morning! Pretty awesome quiz though!! :guitarist
theia

Post by theia »

Midnight...

When I read the title of this thread, I thought the results would be well, like 8.15a.m. or 3.30p.m. etc.
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

You Are Sunrise You enjoy living a slow, fulfilling life. You enjoy living every moment, no matter how ordinary.

:-2
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

You Are Sunrise

AWWWW!!! This makes me HAPPY!! :-6

Thanks Choc for posting this...I love these type of tests, especially when they are positive:D
OzBoy

Post by OzBoy »

Im soooo midnight - alarm clocks deserve instant death :mad:
Sweet Tooth

Post by Sweet Tooth »

OzBoy;528359 wrote: Im soooo midnight - alarm clocks deserve instant death :mad:

I agree 110% but apparently, I'm sunrise- go figure!
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Sweet Tooth;528364 wrote: I agree 110% but apparently, I'm sunrise- go figure!

Me too! I'm definately a night owl, hate mornings! :wah:
jpcme

Post by jpcme »

Midnight here.
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

I was also midnight, is there any other type you can be except sunrise and midnight? :thinking:
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.
SOJOURNER

Post by SOJOURNER »

I, like so many others, am MIDNIGHT!
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

Me, too, Diuretic...which is odd, because I usually enjoy being awake when everyone else is asleep, and vice versa!
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

HAH! I prefer to think of it as finding my OWN rhthms! "Weird" isn't a word which applies....

Is it? :D
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
koan

Post by koan »

You are 3am

What the hell were you thinking? Go to bed.
Raven

Post by Raven »

You Are Midnight You are more than a little eccentric, and you're apt to keep very unusual habits.

Guess that about sums it up!
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~
Red

Post by Red »

You Are Sunrise

thing is these surveys always miss out the option i would of picked like the how you wake up question, my littlelegs always wakes me up

or the which people would you surround urself with, the 'mad as a box of frogs' option wasnt even there for gods sake!! :rolleyes:
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

You are : The end of the day

By the time you get around to doing what needs to be done it is allready the end of the day.

Return to “General Chit Chat”