My Cats' New Year Resolutions

Discussions about your pets!
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

(Could it be?)

1. My humans will never let me eat their pet hamster, and I am at peace with that.

2. I will not slurp fish food from the surface of the aquarium.

3. I will not use the bathtub to store live mice for late-night snacks.

4. I will not play "Herd of Thundering Wildebeests Stampeding Across the Plains of the Serengeti" over my humans' bed while they're trying to sleep.

5. I will not assume the patio door is open when I race outside to chase leaves.

6. I will not stick my paw into any container to see if there is something in it. If I do, I will not hiss and scratch when my human has to shave the glue out of my fur.

7. I will not play "dead cat on the stairs" while people are trying to bring in groceries or laundry.

8. I will not swat my human's head repeatedly when she is on the family room floor trying to do sit-ups.

9. When my humans are typing at the computer, their forearms are NOT a hammock.

10. I will not puff my entire body to twice its size for no reason after my humans have watched a horror movie.

11. I will not perch on my human's chest in the middle of the night and stare until she wakes up.

12. If I must claw my human I will not do it in such a way that the scars resemble a botched suicide attempt
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
Sheryl

Post by Sheryl »

:wah: :wah: those are good!
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

:wah: :wah:
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Lulu2;507248 wrote: (Could it be?)

4. I will not play "Herd of Thundering Wildebeests Stampeding Across the Plains of the Serengeti" over my humans' bed while they're trying to sleep.

I am going to see if the family of possums in my roof will subscribe to this new year's resolution, Lulu !!!!

Otherwise, one of my new year's resolutions may just hafta be sleeping with a rifle under my bed!!!
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

In which case, you'll be buying a new roof soon, won't you?
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
guppy

Post by guppy »

i love it....:wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: cats really will do all this stuff ..........

Return to “The Pets In Our Lives”