Chasing Ellie

Discussions about your pets!
AussiePam

Chasing Ellie

Post by AussiePam »

What an awesome visual, Arnold. Just in case the local pub didn't look after you properly.. I'm attaching a large rum toddy.. which should put the hairs back on your manly chest, and er turn those interestingly visible knees back to some colour other than blue.

Attached files
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

LilacDragon

Chasing Ellie

Post by LilacDragon »

Oh, Arnold.

I am sure that it was not as funny to you (at least at the time) as it is to all of us who has ever chased a puppy in the dark!

The good news is - with some training and time, Ellie should outgrow this. :D
Sandi

pantsonfire321@aol.com

Chasing Ellie

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

ArnoldLayne;491420 wrote: Me and my neighbour have just spent half an hour chasing our 7 month old pup round a freezing cold, pitch black, foggy churchyard.

She ran past me when I answered the door to him and made her get away.

We couldnt see a hand in front of our face but just managed to see a dark shape whizzing back and forth between the grave stones. I could hear her panting as she ran past. No coaxing could make her come to us, she was having a ball.

I managed to get her to come close using one of her favourite toys, a laser beam torch that she likes to chase. One attempt failed as she got close, my neighbour threw his coat and missed. The next time I managed to grab a leg.

Patrons coming out of my local pub looked amazed as I appeared from the dark holding Ellie under my arm, dressed in a pair of shorts and a T shirt. Huge plumes of icy breath, puffing like a dragon.

Arent puppies a bleedin' joy :thinking:

I'm getting a 3 toe'd sloth next time :wah: I reckon I could keep up with one of those

Hey Arnie it could of been worse , you could of been nicked for letting pupkin poop on desecrated ground ;)
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
chonsigirl

Chasing Ellie

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh, poor Arnold! Tell puppy Santa won't leave no goodies next time!:)
valerie

Chasing Ellie

Post by valerie »

Gotta love those pups!
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

chonsigirl

Chasing Ellie

Post by chonsigirl »

I like the part when Arnold turned into Puff, the Magic Dragon!:)
Peg

Chasing Ellie

Post by Peg »

Don't worry Arnold, it gets easier as they age. Now that our dog is 14, she only pulls that crap about once a year. :wah:
guppy

Chasing Ellie

Post by guppy »

i am sorry arnold but the thought of you chasing the puppy all over the cemetary is funnnnny!!!!!:wah: :wah:

Return to “The Pets In Our Lives”