New Glasses!

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
Fibonacci

New Glasses!

Post by Fibonacci »

I finally got some new glasses.:yh_glasse

They're basically the same as my old jacked-up ones, but now they are Transitions.

The lenses get darker or lighter depending on the light I'm in.

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/showt ... hp?t=21774

I never did find the screw that popped out!:wah: i just soldered the joint as neatly as i could.
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
guppy

New Glasses!

Post by guppy »

i am glad you can see better and the transitional lenses must be neat.......:-6
chonsigirl

New Glasses!

Post by chonsigirl »

I'm glad you got new glasses...............:)
Bez

New Glasses!

Post by Bez »

Glad that you're pleased with your new glasses.

I always hang on to my old ones so that if the screws do pop out of the ones you wear, the old glasses provide 'spare parts'.
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
Bez

New Glasses!

Post by Bez »

Wendybird;479382 wrote: Happy New Glasses!

I have the transition ones as well and it means I don't have to swap over to sunglasses in the Summer. Only complaint I have is that they are slow to change and don't get dark enough for my sensitive little eyes. :rolleyes:

You get SUN !!! :D
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
sunny104

New Glasses!

Post by sunny104 »

I'm thinking about getting those again...I have glasses that have the magnetic clip on sunglasses thingy....:-6
koan

New Glasses!

Post by koan »

My favourite ones got so scratched now that I see better without them. And that's bad.

Ended up wearing an old pair for now. The hardest part of getting new ones is that you can't see what you look like in them until they put your lenses in.

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”