My Day is Squat

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
nvalleyvee

My Day is Squat

Post by nvalleyvee »

I live a normal day...........do dishes.....do laundry......feed the animals..sweep the floors...do dusting.....Think about cleaning the windows..LOL

Life as a house wife sucks...very boring......who the hell wants this job.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
Patsy Warnick

My Day is Squat

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Are you in a rut?

I hate it too.

Patsy
RedGlitter

My Day is Squat

Post by RedGlitter »

yeah NV, but even if you weren't a housewife, you'd still have to do all that junk. Which um...still sux. :rolleyes: I hate housework too. In a big way!
Imladris

My Day is Squat

Post by Imladris »

Oh! I have to make the decision soon whether to carry on my business or give up work which my doc recommends I do for health reasons. Is being at home really that bad?

I didn't take full maternity leave, I sort of worked whilst recuperating from surgery so have never been at home for any length of time, it's a daunting thought - how do you fill the days? I don't like housework much but I love baking - can't spend all day making cakes 'cos I'd then eat them!!
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
chonsigirl

My Day is Squat

Post by chonsigirl »

Find other things to do all day, NV.

I spend my vacation times home in pure bliss-I can do all the housework, finish it up, and read and write all day long. I would be in heaven to be home all day with my husband, and not have a nurse come in and go to work.
Peg

My Day is Squat

Post by Peg »

I do all that before and after work. A day off from work, is not a day off. Yet, I'd go crazy staying at home 24/7. I'd just so love to be able to cut back so I'd have the time and energy to paint, do windows, etc.
Nomad

My Day is Squat

Post by Nomad »

nvalleyvee;470872 wrote: I live a normal day...........do dishes.....do laundry......feed the animals..sweep the floors...do dusting.....Think about cleaning the windows..LOL

Life as a house wife sucks...very boring......who the hell wants this job.

Youre doing exactly what youre supposed to be doing. Is dinner ready ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
jennyswan

My Day is Squat

Post by jennyswan »

I've been at home now for a while and I can't wait to get back to work. I officially now hate housework. It's boring. Total respect for each and every woman who does this full time.

The thing I like to do is to wear my iPod or put on the stereo while cleaning. It helps a little. :)
AussiePam

My Day is Squat

Post by AussiePam »

Just about everything goes better with an iPod, Jenny!! Well, maybe a few exceptions.. :sneaky:
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

Betty Boop

My Day is Squat

Post by Betty Boop »

AussiePam;475700 wrote: Just about everything goes better with an iPod, Jenny!! Well, maybe a few exceptions.. :sneaky:

:wah:

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”