Let me tell u something about CHINA

SuperPowerChina

Post by SuperPowerChina »

so the tibet was occupyed by china 50 years ago, so forgive us.we can learn soemthing from the past.
spot

Post by spot »

SuperPowerChina wrote: so why did u guys take our lands?before world war , Tibet Taiwan and mainland china were all Qing dynasty's lands!!!!In what sense did any foreigner take Taiwan from the Chinese? It's where Chiang Kai-shek's Nationalists ended up after the civil war. I don't think there was any foreign influence in that choice.

It's quite true that Tibet has rarely maintained an independent foreign policy for at least the last 800 years and that it's had formal Chinese administration for most of that time. The balance was only disturbed by the British, and that's long since evaporated. I have no problem with China formalizing that relationship as a provincial one.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
SuperPowerChina

and at least we didn't kill all tibetians,. and they still live so wonderfully
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

You are sweet, Arnold.:)

SPC, there are plenty of voices in the world that need to be heard. Demanding an answer, to back up your goals, does not happen on a discussion thread. There is some very nice input here from members all over the world.

But-since you brought up the question of Native Americas, and the claim that all these specified lands you mentioned belong to China now-it seems very similar. Conquering powers, and the right to own the land now. What is your definition of the Right of Conquest? Does it apply to the modern times, and for those who want their own individual nations, with no ties to China?
SuperPowerChina

spot wrote: In what sense did any foreigner take Taiwan from the Chinese? It's where Chiang Kai-shek's Nationalists ended up after the civil war. I don't think there was any foreign influence in that choice.

It's quite true that Tibet has rarely maintained an independent foreign policy for at least the last 800 years and that it's had formal Chinese administration for most of that time. The balance was only disturbed by the British, and that's long since evaporated. I have no problem with China formalizing that relationship as a provincial one.
But The United States were aways ready to help the other side when we had civil war.the purpose was to try to break up china.
SuperPowerChina

chonsigirl wrote: You are sweet, Arnold.:)

SPC, there are plenty of voices in the world that need to be heard. Demanding an answer, to back up your goals, does not happen on a discussion thread. There is some very nice input here from members all over the world.

But-since you brought up the question of Native Americas, and the claim that all these specified lands you mentioned belong to China now-it seems very similar. Conquering powers, and the right to own the land now. What is your definition of the Right of Conquest? Does it apply to the modern times, and for those who want their own individual nations, with no ties to China?
wait, the time when we occupied tibet was 50 YEARS ago, not now.china is totally different and your guys prejudices still exist.
spot

Post by spot »

SuperPowerChina wrote: But The United States were aways ready to help the other side when we had civil war.the purpose was to try to break up china.That's politics for you. You're trying to remove Venezuela from the sphere of US economic dependency at the moment, it's a similar thing.

Nobody thinks Hong Kong was ever anything but Chinese. The British merely leased the land for 150 years and returned it in good condition when the lease expired.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

I am addressing the issue of Taiwan and Tibet, I did not bring up the subject of prejudice.
zinkyusa

Post by zinkyusa »

SuperPowerChina wrote: so why you white guys in the land of america????????

where are the native indian guys>????????????????

answer me!!!

We're here because we live here so do the native Americans. America was colonized by Europeans back on the 1600's and fought the native American tribes for the land. They lost the wars and also caught a lot of diseases that were new to them and reduced their populations...
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
SuperPowerChina

spot wrote: That's politics for you. You're trying to remove Venezuela from the sphere of US economic dependency at the moment, it's a similar thing.

Nobody thinks Hong Kong was ever anything but Chinese. The British merely leased the land for 150 years and returned it in good condition when the lease expired.
so if we were allies, everything would be ok. so send letters to President bush and tell him you guys want china to be your best ally.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

SuperPowerChina wrote: But The United States were aways ready to help the other side when we had civil war.the purpose was to try to break up china.

Oh, and the "other side" I suppose you do not consider them Chinese all in the same?

Typical communist talk. Prevent the majority of your common people from speaking out against its government because they feel its wrong. Why?
spot

Post by spot »

SuperPowerChina wrote: so if we were allies, everything would be ok. so send letters to President bush and tell him you guys want china to be your best ally.I thought we were. Who's saying we're not? Trade barriers between the West and China are favourable to both parties.

I do think you should tell us a bit about what's happened about Chen in the last month. You seem very insistent on ignoring him.
SuperPowerChina

time to go to bed, good night....
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

That was a cop out.....................
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

chonsigirl wrote: That was a cop out.....................

SuperPower sleeps with their computer on evadentley, considering he/she has been here for the last hour after posting "time to go to bed".

BTW --

My observation couldn't help but to ask....

Don't you think that a true Super Power needs not to emphasize by illustrating that simple fact, because of what would ultimately be known with minimal effort?
DesignerGal

Post by DesignerGal »

K.Snyder wrote: SuperPower sleeps with their computer on evadentley, considering he/she has been here for the last hour after posting "time to go to bed".

BTW --

My observation couldn't help but to ask....

Don't you think that a true Super Power needs not to emphasize by illustrating that simple fact, because of what would ultimately be known with minimal effort?

I think SuperPowerChina is a schizophrenic with aspirations to join some CHinese Geurilla group.

HBIC
Supersilly@rse

Post by Supersilly@rse »

DesignerGal wrote: I think SuperPowerChina is a schizophrenic with aspirations to join some CHinese Geurilla group.

He was schizophrenic, but they argued and don't speak any more! :lips:
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

:wah:
spot

Post by spot »

chonsigirl wrote: That was a cop out.....................That was half past midnight in Shanghai.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

SuperPowerChina wrote: i'm back, i know we need more communications so that we can understand what we don't understand. we don't like wars, so don't fight with us.

Honestly, I wouldnt know how to start a war with China even if I wanted to. Im not allowed to leave my block.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

zinkyusa wrote: We're here because we live here so do the native Americans. America was colonized by Europeans back on the 1600's and fought the native American tribes for the land. They lost the wars and also caught a lot of diseases that were new to them and reduced their populations...

Well that and we plain out and out murdered hundreds upon hundreds of them because they were in our way. But why even bring that up. pfft !
I AM AWESOME MAN
zinkyusa

Post by zinkyusa »

Nomad wrote: Well that and we plain out and out murdered hundreds upon hundreds of them because they were in our way. But why even bring that up. pfft !

well nomad since you brought it up man, they did the same to the whites and each other..
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

zinkyusa wrote: well nomad since you brought it up man, they did the same to the whites and each other..

umm there were no whites to do it to until we came in stinking the joint up
I AM AWESOME MAN
zinkyusa

Post by zinkyusa »

Nomad wrote: umm there were no whites to do it to until we came in stinking the joint up

quite true, they slaughtered each other till then...
cars

Post by cars »

SuperPowerChina wrote: Everyone in CHINA is very Free, Happy, and Rich, So you guys just shut up please.We don't need your care and keep an eye on your country. It seems you guys have stopped developing for a long time.Everyone only likes sex,violence, war,homosex and etc...

---From

a 19 years old handsome chinese guy! (By the way, i am not a member of the communist party, only a chinese citizen.):-6

The closest I've come to thinking about China is, whether or not I want Chicken Chow Mein, or General Tso's Chicken for dinner tonight! :rolleyes:
Cars :)
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Don't forget the fortune cookie....................

Attached files
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

zinkyusa wrote: quite true, they slaughtered each other till then...

Those savages !:rolleyes:
I AM AWESOME MAN
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

cars wrote: The closest I've come to thinking about China is, whether or not I want Chicken Chow Mein, or General Tso's Chicken for dinner tonight! :rolleyes:

The Chinese restaurant I go to is delicious.

I don't know what the hell I'm eating, but its delicious.

I could eat those crab rangoons everyday I think.
DesignerGal

Post by DesignerGal »

I always get crab rangoons and General Tso's chicken.

Spot: Who is General Tso anyway?

HBIC
SuperPowerChina

Hello, everyone!
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Good morning there, SPC!
SuperPowerChina

It's the evening ...
Supersilly@rse

Post by Supersilly@rse »

K.Snyder wrote: The Chinese restaurant I go to is delicious.

I don't know what the hell I'm eating, but its delicious.

I could eat those crab rangoons everyday I think.

I ADORE Won Kei in London! Love it!!!!

Their WonTon noodle soup is legendary - as is the appalling service - but that's why we go there!
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Hmm, if it is 5:26 am, that is West Coast time........................
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

An early riser, but that's all right................

Plenty of good leftover goodies from last night, to reheat for breakfast.
cars

Post by cars »

Hamster wrote: Then why does it say..."local time 5.26am"????????????????:thinking:

Maybe he didn't set up his "profile page time" to correct time yet!? :-2
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

He'll tell us after breakfast.............................:)
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

All that Chinese talk, and I went out and bought some sessame chicken from "China Wok". Very good.

I'm afraid to try some of the stuff that I cannot read, but I'm sure its good just the same. I usually get the same things over and over again as a result. But one day I'm sure I will be bold and get something I have no idea what it says, let alone being able to pronounce it.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Hamster wrote: Arnie....Have you never used the "point'n'prod" method??

Easy to use with any foreign menu!! :D

Yep,

Thats no different then saying to the chinese guy at the counter "what"? "No, no, (Points at menu) "this", "yeah".
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Lots of questions not being answered here. General Tso, time zone questions etc. If you dont answer pretty soon were going to attack China.
I AM AWESOME MAN
cars

Post by cars »

Nomad wrote: Lots of questions not being answered here. General Tso, time zone questions etc. If you dont answer pretty soon were going to attack China.

Oh no, lets not attack China! Below is recipie for G. Tso's Chicken! :D As for time zone, check with superpowerC! :rolleyes:

Categories:

General Tso's Chicken Recipes (Enjoy, you too superpowerC)

Ingredients:

1/3 cup soy sauce

1/3 cup rice vinegar

1/3 cup water or chicken stock, mixed with

2 teaspoons cornstarch

2 tablespoons dry sherry

2 teaspoons sesame oil

2 large cloves garlic, minced

2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced

2 eggs, beaten

4 whole boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes

2 tablespoons cornstarch

1/2 cup oil (I use less in nonstick skillet)

5 dried hot red chilies

1/2 pound snow peas, steamed 1 minute

Directions:

Combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, water or chicken and cornstarch mixture, dry sherry, sesame oil, garlic and ginger; set aside. Combine egg and cornstarch mixture well. Add chicken and toss to coat. Heat oil until hot; fry chicken in batches until crisp and brown (do not crowd pan). Drain on paper towels. Pour off all but 2 teaspoons oil from pan. Add chilies and toss for a few seconds. Return chicken to pan with soy sauce mixture and cook until glazed (1 to 2 minutes). Add pea pods; cook 1 more minute. Serve immediately. If reheating, cut down on cooking time.

This recipe for General Tso's Chicken serves/makes 6
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Actually that's about the same as sessame chicken, without the sessame seeds.

Reminds me of Mexican food....

Same crap, just prepared differently. :wah:

Return to “International Politics”