My cleaning day

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
Marie5656

My cleaning day

Post by Marie5656 »

I have spent the better part of this afternoon cleaning in my office, and in the room we use for Trixie's playroom. Cleaning in Trixie's playroom involves lots of dusting..because of her running around the room after her dust baths. Then there will be moving the furniture, getting out the vacumn and it's atachments and getting up all of the little "land mines" she deposits everywhere. Funny thing, she only peepee's in her cage, or her carrier...but the little "gems" get deposited everywhere. :-3 . Such fun.
Rapunzel

My cleaning day

Post by Rapunzel »

Beware - TMI post! :wah:

Same with my bunnies Marie. They usually pee & poop in their box, but they can leave little pellets anywhere! But at least the pellets are hard and the hoover can suck them up easily. When I clean their box out I find the pee stinks and you have to hold your breath when emptying it. I tell them off when they leave their pellets, but then they look at me with their big innocent "please don't be cross with me eyes" amd they're just so gorgeous that I can't possibly be cross with the cheeky lil buggers! :wah:
Marie5656

My cleaning day

Post by Marie5656 »

Aren't pets just so much fun? My next task is teaching Trixie to run the vacumn.
Rapunzel

My cleaning day

Post by Rapunzel »

Marie5656 wrote: Aren't pets just so much fun? My next task is teaching Trixie to run the vacumn.

Lol! I taught my son to do it instead! His bunny --> his mess! :wah:
chonsigirl

My cleaning day

Post by chonsigirl »

Ha-the bunnies are easier! But it is always fun taking care of the pets.:)

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”