Iraq War Triggers Islamic Reform In US

Discuss the Muslim Faith.
Clint

Post by Clint »

koan wrote: I don't think that world domination is a quest of Islam. If the world were to adopt Islam as a world religion it is less likely to happen by force than by peaceful acceptance. Of course all religions think they are the best religion but Christians crusaded to rid the world of non Christians and "inquired" to rid the world of pagans. While some leaders may have acted in terroristic ways (Saddam) they did so for political reasons not religious. If your family was murdered by another country some people will mourn and be sad, some people will want revenge. It is human nature not religion.

You talk about the crusades and the inquisition like they happened yesterday. I don't understand why people persist in excusing what radical Muslims are doing today by bringing up the ancient misdeeds of other religions. There isn’t an excuse for what Muslims are doing in the name of their religion. It is a Muslim movement supported by the teachings of Mohamed who also teaches world domination. He did that in his spare time. The rest of the time he was looking for a new nine-year-old to marry.
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

abbey wrote: T Blair is definately a very BIG self lover.... :D :D Good auld Tony Blair is a Christian :guitarist
koan

Post by koan »

Clint wrote: You talk about the crusades and the inquisition like they happened yesterday. I don't understand why people persist in excusing what radical Muslims are doing today by bringing up the ancient misdeeds of other religions. There isn’t an excuse for what Muslims are doing in the name of their religion. It is a Muslim movement supported by the teachings of Mohamed who also teaches world domination. He did that in his spare time. The rest of the time he was looking for a new nine-year-old to marry.

If time is man made then, potentially, it did happen yesterday. :sneaky:

Why do people persist on condemning entire religions because of the extremists? Who has cast the first stone? There is always an excuse for everything...it seems to be the first rule of survival. There are a lot of nasty things done in the name of every religion. That is my point. If world domination was just something he did in his spare time, like a hobby, then it is less worrisome than other countries I can think of.
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

koan wrote: If time is man made then, potentially, it did happen yesterday. :sneaky:

Why do people persist on condemning entire religions because of the extremists? Who has cast the first stone? There is always an excuse for everything...it seems to be the first rule of survival. There are a lot of nasty things done in the name of every religion. That is my point. If world domination was just something he did in his spare time, like a hobby, then it is less worrisome than other countries I can think of. Well its up to the Religious to denounce these extremints. But do they?
Clint

Post by Clint »

capt_buzzard wrote: Well its up to the Religious to denounce these extremints. But do they?

Excellent point Capt. Maybe I just misread the body language. Maybe dancing in the street is really a denouncement.
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

Dancing to rapid rifle fire by Hamas,
Clint

Post by Clint »

capt_buzzard wrote: Dancing to rapid rifle fire by Hamas,
Percussion instrumentation …the sound of suicide bombers showing their love for mankind.
gmc

Post by gmc »

posted by capn buzzard

You will see a new system of government coming about within EU countries over the next few years, 2007. There is going to be a mass deportation of all non europeans by their grandparents birth back to whence they came. And the sooner the better. The EU is a Christian Europe.

I can't decide whether you are being facetious or not. But Prince Charles going back to Greece might be a problem they chucked out his grandad :D :D
koan

Post by koan »

Clint wrote: Excellent point Capt. Maybe I just misread the body language. Maybe dancing in the street is really a denouncement.

I find myself thinking of riots in LA...and they had less reason.

The media can create any impression in our little Western minds as suits their purpose. Or Irish minds as the case may be. We are not there. It is not our homes being bombed any more. We don't live in a place that is being invaded and occupied. You can't expect them to act like you in your comfortable chair at your computer in your safe home.
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

koan wrote: I find myself thinking of riots in LA...and they had less reason.

The media can create any impression in our little Western minds as suits their purpose. Or Irish minds as the case may be. We are not there. It is not our homes being bombed any more. We don't live in a place that is being invaded and occupied. You can't expect them to act like you in your comfortable chair at your computer in your safe home. But it is the British/English that started the troubles in Ireland over 700 years ago.
koan

Post by koan »

capt_buzzard wrote: But it is the British/English that started the troubles in Ireland over 700 years ago.

And Ireland has the IRA. Have you apologized to the world for them or personally and publicly denounced them? In 2000 they surprisingly apologized themselves and were taken off the list of terrorist groups...but two splinters formed that still exist.
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

The IRA was born out of British Terrorism against the people of Ireland
abbey

Post by abbey »

capt_buzzard wrote: The IRA was born out of British Terrorism against the people of Ireland

YAK-YAK-YAK..STOP BLAMING EVERY BUGGER ELSE.... :yh_ttth
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

abbey wrote: YAK-YAK-YAK..STOP BLAMING EVERY BUGGER ELSE.... :yh_ttth I'm only stating facts.
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

koan wrote: And Ireland has the IRA. Have you apologized to the world for them or personally and publicly denounced them? In 2000 they surprisingly apologized themselves and were taken off the list of terrorist groups...but two splinters formed that still exist. We have an old saying here. Ireland Unfree Shall Never Be At Peace.
abbey

Post by abbey »

capt_buzzard wrote: I'm only stating facts.
As you see em!!
koan

Post by koan »

capt_buzzard wrote: We have an old saying here. Ireland Unfree Shall Never Be At Peace.

But Iraq should be? How do you justify one group's existence and not the other's?
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

abbey wrote: As you see em!! As I see it.
friend

Post by friend »

koan wrote: But Iraq should be? How do you justify one group's existence and not the other's?
Salaamu Alyckum

everyone who have mind know the reasons behind the Iraqi war ,see this site

http://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/RRiraqWar.html

Thanks
"Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knoweth best, who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance". Holy Qur'an 16:125
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

I bet the Brits are sorry that they ever got involved in Ireland, its just not going away.
friend

Post by friend »

Just for Information

From book of Jewish Supremacism (by David Duke. Published by Free Speech Press, 2003)

Americans will find the last chapter of Jewish Supremacism book on Israel of particular interest. Duke unveils the long Israeli record of terrorism. He documents the horrendous terror waged against the Palestinians; he also exposes Israel's long record of terrorism and treachery against its greatest benefactor, the United States! From major Jewish sources, he recounts the Israeli terrorist attacks against America in the Lavon Affair, in which Israeli agents set off bombs in American installations in Egypt in a treacherous attempt to provoke America into war against that nation. Duke presents copious evidence exposing the deliberate, murderous Israeli attack on the USS Liberty in which 34 Americans were killed and 172 grievously wounded. The terrible damage inflicted on the United States by Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard is also recounted.

Jewish supremacy in the American media and government has suppressed any outcry against Israel's treachery. The Jewish supremacists have even been able to prevent a formal Congressional investigation into the attack on the USS Liberty. Duke makes the powerful point that millions of dollars of American aid continue to flow to Israel even after its treacherous attacks. He writes that supplying this aid is the moral equivalent of sending military aid to Japan after the attack on Pearl Harbour.

Duke also shows how the Zionist domination of American foreign policy led directly to America's 9/11 catastrophe and a whole new series of foreign policy moves that are leading to disaster. This timely book shows the Jewish supremacist power behind the Iraq War, the manipulation of the President and the American people with false information, and the horrendous damage the war has done to our economy and even our security. Duke shows how the war is costing us hundreds of billions of dollars, continues to spill the blood of our military men and certainly increases world hatred and terrorism against America.

In one of the most shocking chapters of his work, Duke reveals the damning evidence of Israeli treachery in the 9/11 attacks. He shows that a massive Israeli spy ring was uncovered and apprehended in the months before and after the attacks, and that some of the Mossad agents had actually monitored the hijackers, including the leader Mohammed Atta (five Israeli agents lived on his street). Warning messages of the impending attacks were sent to Israeli firms with offices both in Israel and the World Trade Centre. A group of Mossad agents was arrested on 9/11 after they were found to have been filming and cheering the attacks while they occurred. After they had been held for a few months, Zionist Michael Chertoff of the US Department of Justice released all the members of the Israeli spy ring and allowed them to return to Israel - out of the reach of Congressional 9/11 investigators.

It is impossible to give the reader more than a glance into the depth and power of this incredible book. Practically every paragraph is a revelation. There is so much more that I could write about : detailing how the Holocaust has cynically been used as a Zionist tool in heightening Jewish solidarity and deflating criticism of Zionism and Israel; how Jewish supremacists have used immigration as a weapon of conquest, not only in Palestine but in the Western World as well. I was fascinated by Duke's expose of Sigmund Freud as a secret Jewish supremacist who thought of himself as a Hannibal destroying the foundations of the Christian church and the European family as Hannibal had sacked Rome. I could go on and on, but I will leave these discoveries to you when you read this amazing book.

After I completed the book, I wanted to find out if it had the same affect on others as it had on me. I gave it to two long-time friends at the university where I taught for 11 years. One has conservative leanings; the other is decidedly liberal; and I would describe both of them as sympathetic to Israel. Both were so fascinated that they could hardly put the book down, and one became so engrossed that he missed his regular two o'clock class. They both agreed that Duke's book is one of the best-argued that they have ever read, and used the identical term of 'amazing' to describe it. My conservative friend commented that many quotations were so shocking that he began to check out the references and found them all to be accurate. "Hell" he said, "If only half the documents Duke cites are authentic, there is enough evidence here to start a revolution."

Thanks to all
"Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knoweth best, who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance". Holy Qur'an 16:125
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

And Islamic terrorists will start World War 111. Bombed into submission to Allah. :sneaky: While they go to meet the virgins in the sky :-6
Paula

Post by Paula »

World War III, bring it on, lets keep busy! And to think the Tsunamis sucked away the wrong people? Oh My God!
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
koan

Post by koan »

waem wrote: Yo Capt.

Your opinions are so fallacious, it's no longer funny!!!

Fallacious. What a great word.

Captain when you say "bombed into submission to Allah" are you refering to explosives or one too many drinks?
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Fallacious IS a great word....however I think Captain is friggin' HYSTERICAL!!!! :yh_rotfl
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Suresh Gupta

Post by Suresh Gupta »

Dear Waem, BabyRider, Koan

I think Capt is referring to muslim faith.
Spread love not hate

Suresh Gupta

http://www.betterlife4all.com

Return to “Islam”