Does the Koran Sanction Violence?

Discuss the Muslim Faith.
Daniyal

Does the Koran Sanction Violence?

Post by Daniyal »

twizzel;1027791 wrote: The reason dear boy that no one is going to mess my house up is because in England we live under a legal system which puts my rights above those of the state. In the middle east the state or at least it's leader is seen as all powerful, and not subject to law which in anycase he makes. Try accepting a constitution like ours and life will get better, and there will be no need for wars and suicide bombers. However according to my history books Mohamed did advocate spreading Islam at the point of a sword, what he failed to take into account is the fact the west has more and sharper swords and we use them more effectivelly.

First I Got Your Boy :wah: The Rest Is Crap
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:

Return to “Islam”