Yet another Movie Title Game

Post by Tuppence »

Along Came Polly
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

:wah: @ Onsekiz!

Jeremiah Johnson
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

Paulie
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

Ghandi
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
Rain

Post by Rain »

Peter Pan (was that used already?)

(No Fair Lulu! I already said Jeremiah Johnson, cheater!) ;)
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

(I can't read all these replies and remember them, RainyFace! SO THERE!)

Cleopatra
Rain

Post by Rain »

LOL!!! ;)

Lolita
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

EDtv
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

What About Bob?
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

"tru"
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

Hercules
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

Logan's Run
Rain

Post by Rain »

The autobiography of Miss Jane Pittman
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

Howard's End
Penny Alayne

Re: Yet another Movie Title Game

Post by Penny Alayne »

Eyes of Laura Mars
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Penny Alayne