swingers

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
buttercup

swingers

Post by buttercup »

definition - A member of a couple, especially a married couple, who exchanges sexual partners - People active in the sexual swinging lifestyle.

i dont see how this could possibly benefit a couple's relationship but it seems quite widespread & popular, your thoughts?
Tigerlily

swingers

Post by Tigerlily »

There was a prog on telly last year about a couple from Lancashire I think who went to the US to join some sort of swingers convention. There wasn't a person of either sex that I'd have fancied. Soooooooooo unpleasant.
spot

swingers

Post by spot »

SnoozeControl wrote: Personally, I don't see the point of being married if you're going to go around trying to screw other people.:thinking:It's how first cousins who marry avoid inbred offspring, Shirley.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
DayDreamer

swingers

Post by DayDreamer »

Whatever floats your boat.

Between consenting adults and all that.:wah: :wah:
Celtic Thunder

swingers

Post by Celtic Thunder »

If you think swinging is tacky, what about dogging.

It has a big following in the UK. :D
spot

swingers

Post by spot »

Celtic Thunder wrote: If you think swinging is tacky, what about dogging.

It has a big following in the UK. :DSpot pulls his Sunday underwear over the outside of his trousers and looks up Tog Hill Picnic Area on the AA Road Map.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

swingers

Post by spot »

SnoozeControl wrote: I had to google that one.:DIt's one of the few informal social scenes in which "d'you come here often?" is taken as an explicit chat-up line.

I'll stop posting in this thread now.
Uncle Kram

swingers

Post by Uncle Kram »

SnoozeControl wrote: Let me be frank, don't call me Shirley.

Frank, that was a very Earnest comment ;)

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
spot

swingers

Post by spot »

Uncle Kram wrote: Frank, that was a very Earnest comment ;)I thought she was Sly?
spot

swingers

Post by spot »

SnoozeControl wrote: While at work, I always giggle when someone asks me when I get off.But you don't ask if he could lend a hand to find out?
Uncle Kram

swingers

Post by Uncle Kram »

SnoozeControl wrote: Actually, I'm feeling Mary right now.

Lucky Mary

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
cherandbuster

swingers

Post by cherandbuster »

Hubby and I have been together for over 7 years

I make him laugh and get silly every single day

I'm always aware of how important it is to *stay connected* with your beloved (borrowing from you Acc, my friend).

The casual touch as you pass each other in the hallway, the butt pinch when he bends over to pat the little dog, the look that says "oooohh what I'd like to do to you tonight . . ."

These things help to keep the fires burning, I think :-6
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

spot

swingers

Post by spot »

flopstock wrote: One of the things I liked about Far was that I got the sense that he wouldn't be up for 'just sex' with his ms vickie, he still 'made love' to her.I'd so much doubt it - I always associated that covert psychopath with Brigadier General Jack D. Ripper in "Dr. Strangelove" - you didn't recognise the type?

Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works. I first became aware of it during the physical act of love. A profound sense of fatigue... a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I... I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence. I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women uh... women sense my power and they seek the life essence. I, uh... I do not avoid women, Mandrake. But I... I do deny them my essence.

And it fits perfectly with his anti-sex anti-feminine notions about the purity of all-male armed forces, of course.
Peg

swingers

Post by Peg »

SnoozeControl wrote: Actually, I'm feeling Mary right now.
And does Mary mind? :-2
spot

swingers

Post by spot »

flopstock wrote: While I'm happy that you've most likely been able to get your rocks off this morning with an attack on that most dreaded of foes "far', I really don't appreciate you or anyone else taking an innocent comment I might make regarding him, to use as fodder in these assinine little pokes.I happen to be one of those who doesn't poke, strangely. You may find evidence to dispute that assertion but it's my opinion. I'd maintain, in an appropriate thread, if asked, that Far is centrally representative of the type of American who has brought so many people around the world to regard his nation with mingled disgust and incredulity, and that I'd rather we had the old USA back than suffer the new, but this isn't the place.

You don't need to rephrase, I have no problem with the idea that I can express a view in contextual contrast to a prior one in a thread. "I never saw a difference between cerulean and sky-blue" - "Oh, surely, sky-blue has more white than pink, it's more a Norfolk sky than a Monaco sky". Isn't that how threads work?
pantsonfire321@aol.com

swingers

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

Like somebody said before why get married and then have sex with somebody else - its rather tacky, seedy, and i find the idea quite disgusting . The funny thing is i bet the people who do this kind of thing think that they are being really adventurous and the people who poo poo the idea are rather boring . I really cant think of one reason why i would want to go and have sex with strangers and people who go dogging, how sad is that some pathetic loser standing in a field having a w*** while watching a couple get their jollies in the back of a car - :lips:
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
Jives

swingers

Post by Jives »

buttercup wrote: definition - A member of a couple, especially a married couple, who exchanges sexual partners - People active in the sexual swinging lifestyle.

i dont see how this could possibly benefit a couple's relationship but it seems quite widespread & popular, your thoughts?

Yeah, I keep hearing that it's popular. But I've never known anyone who did it. None of the people I associate would do this. My parents didn't do it, nor did my wife's parents. My son doesn't do it.

I have to agree with Buttercup, this kind of behavior can only be self-destructive, and maybe a little dangerous. (STD's are on the rise.)

If you love a person, they are everything to you. If you really love them, you won't need anyone else.:cool:
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
spot

swingers

Post by spot »

I've seen arguments in favor of lifelong marriage. I'm utterly delighted to see the notion collapsing at such a pace in Western society. Life is a much wider canvas than that. The idea that I can't achieve emotional resonance within a short-term sexual encounter is refuted by experience - I'd never spend time in bed with anyone I felt no emotion toward, it would be an ugly and pointless gratification. I don't regard any sexual encounter I've had as "casual".

Is marriage still marriage when it's a serial marriage, with marriages before it and more to come after, all ending in divorce? I don't think that's what the idea involved. I'd not use the word marriage of it, though legislation does. Scrap the pretence and bring in fixed-term civil contracts if that's what some people want while raising children together.
jbbarker1947

swingers

Post by jbbarker1947 »

SnoozeControl wrote: While I was married and still in my early 20s, my husband worked with someone that wanted us to start socializing with he and his wife... we eventually figured out they were a pair of swingers, but we were both so naive that we couldn't figure out why they were trying to herd us into separate areas... it was the wet new year's eve kiss I got from the husband that finally bonked me into awareness.

Personally, I don't see the point of being married if you're going to go around trying to screw other people.:thinking:

Snooze. Ya gotta lover.

Ditto
sunny104

swingers

Post by sunny104 »

I wouldn't do it, I wouldn't have gotten married if I wanted to be with more than one person!
venus

swingers

Post by venus »

SnoozeControl wrote: Let me be frank, don't call me Shirley.

ok snooze is now frank..and l didnt even notice the hormone therapy had been working..:wah:

sorry not my deal..l love my partner and would not want to see him with anyone else let alone think of the goings on between em..:yh_frustr :yh_sick
take a bite out of life it's there to be tasted!!
Tigerlily

swingers

Post by Tigerlily »

Found two of the blokes I work with sniggering. Turns out they've enrolled the brother of one of them on a dogging website. I'll see them on Monday and find out how many offers he's got.
Amie

swingers

Post by Amie »

Wow.

Go find my thread, I made when I first joined "here ask the newb anything" or something like that. I'm not a swinger, but I'm as close as you'll probably get. You guys are gonna have a field day making rash uneducated assumptions about me and my relationship after reading it. :wah:
Peg

swingers

Post by Peg »

To me, swinging would be like cheating with permission. Yet swingers would probably be upset if their partner cheated on them behind their backs.:-2
cherandbuster

swingers

Post by cherandbuster »

Peg wrote: To me, swinging would be like cheating with permission. Yet swingers would probably be upset if their partner cheated on them behind their backs.:-2

What an interesting point, Peg . . . :yh_clap
Live Life with

PASSION

DesignerGal

swingers

Post by DesignerGal »

Amie wrote: Wow.

Go find my thread, I made when I first joined "here ask the newb anything" or something like that. I'm not a swinger, but I'm as close as you'll probably get. You guys are gonna have a field day making rash uneducated assumptions about me and my relationship after reading it. :wah:

To each his own and Live and Let Live.

HBIC
sunny104

swingers

Post by sunny104 »

Amie wrote: Wow.

we don't make rash, uneducated assumptions about anyone.

It seems like everyone has just posted what they would or would not do in their own relationship.

I would never be with more than one person at a time but I don't judge anyone else's life style either. What 2 consenting adults choose to do in their own relationship shouldn't concern anyone else. :-6
cherandbuster

swingers

Post by cherandbuster »

sunny104 wrote: we don't make rash, uneducated assumptions about anyone.

It seems like everyone has just posted what they would or would not do in their own relationship.

I would never be with more than one person at a time but I don't judge anyone else's life style either. What 2 consenting adults choose to do in their own relationship shouldn't concern anyone else. :-6

Yeah

What Sunny said :-6
Live Life with

PASSION

Sheryl

swingers

Post by Sheryl »

Nope I'm not into the whole swinger lifestyle. But to each their own.
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son

Return to “General Chit Chat”