Budda Thought for the day

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

But if you do not find an intelligent companion, a wise and well-behaved person going the same way as yourself, then go on your way alone, like a king abandoning a conquered kingdom, or like a great elephant in the deep forest. - Buddha

Post by 911 »

Well, he was kinda snooty, wasn't he?

Some of the dumbest people make for the best conversations
When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before.

Mae West
charity2k4

Post by charity2k4 »

i like the quote..heres mine for the day

Be master of your petty annoyances and conserve your energies for the big, worthwhile things. It isn't the mountain ahead that wears you out - it's the grain of sand in your shoe.:rolleyes:

Robert Service (1874 - 1958)
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

I've always liked this one:

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
Bez

Post by Bez »

"Neither fire nor wind, birth nor death can erase our good deeds". --Buddha
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”