12:30 Am, and cannot quite settle in

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

Hi. It is 12:30 in the morning, and though I am a bit tired, I cannot seem to settle down enough to go to bed. So I thought I would hang here a while.

I am a bit early to meet BR during her late night, after work visit...but if you come on later, BR..hi there!! I was thinking of you at least.

I went over to the chinchilla forum I visit on occasion. I have not been there in months, and they have completly redone the place. Posted a few messages, a few pics of Trixie, and left. Most of the members there, for some reason, are from the UK, so no one is usually on at this time.

OK, gonna toddle off, look around a bit and maybe try to sleep some. Good night all.

BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Still hanging out Marie? Just got in from work and am immensely wound up. It started off slow, but then the downtown Mt. Clemens fireworks ended and we got SLAMMED. The night flew by. Getting back to work right away was exactly what I needed to do. Sitting here sulking and feeling sorry for myself accomplishes exactly nothing. So I'm done with that.

How's things in your neck of the woods, Marie? :yh_bigsmi
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

cherandbuster

Post by cherandbuster »

Good morning, Garden friends!

It's 7:30 a.m. here in Boston. What a night of dreams I had! I swear, I have much more adventure in my life when I'm asleep than when I'm awake.:thinking:
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

BabyRider wrote: Still hanging out Marie? Just got in from work and am immensely wound up. It started off slow, but then the downtown Mt. Clemens fireworks ended and we got SLAMMED. The night flew by. Getting back to work right away was exactly what I needed to do. Sitting here sulking and feeling sorry for myself accomplishes exactly nothing. So I'm done with that.

Sorry, BR, did not quite make it. Was going to try. :rolleyes:

Things are OK here in my neck of the woods. On a 4 day weekend now, thanks to the holiday, and my boss giving me Monday off too!

It is good you got back to work, you are right, keeps the mind occupied, and you are around folks that care for you. OK, let me rephrase, you are around folks that care for you...and your boss:thinking:
cherandbuster

Post by cherandbuster »

That reminds me, BR . . .

How are things with the boss? Did you happen to leave some info on her daughter's desk?

I'm hoping the boss isn't making things more difficult for you now. That's the LAST thing you need . . .
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

Nomad

Post by Nomad »

BabyRider wrote: Still hanging out Marie? Just got in from work and am immensely wound up. It started off slow, but then the downtown Mt. Clemens fireworks ended and we got SLAMMED. The night flew by. Getting back to work right away was exactly what I needed to do. Sitting here sulking and feeling sorry for myself accomplishes exactly nothing. So I'm done with that.

I admire you. :-4
I AM AWESOME MAN

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”