Midol....

BabyRider

Midol....

Post by BabyRider »

I don't use Midol REAL often, but today, the cramps are SO bad, I took a dose. I've never had a problem before, but right now, my body is buzzing and my hands are shaking like I've just downed an entire pot of coffee.

Ladies, have any of you ever had a weird reaction to Midol?? I feel like I'm stoned....
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

minks

Midol....

Post by minks »

BabyRider wrote: I don't use Midol REAL often, but today, the cramps are SO bad, I took a dose. I've never had a problem before, but right now, my body is buzzing and my hands are shaking like I've just downed an entire pot of coffee.

Ladies, have any of you ever had a weird reaction to Midol?? I feel like I'm stoned....

do you drink coffee???

Midol has caffine in it... yeah the evil drug we are spose to avoid on red letter days is in Midol. Supposedly it speeds up absorbtion, (caffine that is)

Anyway hun, don't try to sew when your hands are so shakey ok.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
BabyRider

Midol....

Post by BabyRider »

minks wrote: do you drink coffee???

Midol has caffine in it... yeah the evil drug we are spose to avoid on red letter days is in Midol. Supposedly it speeds up absorbtion, (caffine that is)

Anyway hun, don't try to sew when your hands are so shakey ok.
I drink GALLONS of coffee. I drink it all day and most of my night at work. I should be immune to the effects of caffeine!!

It is ironic that Midol has the very ingredient we're supposed to avoid, ain't it??

And sew??? I can barely type!! I'm fat-fingering everything and have to keep going back and correcting spelling errors!! :yh_rotfl
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

minks

Midol....

Post by minks »

BabyRider wrote: I drink GALLONS of coffee. I drink it all day and most of my night at work. I should be immune to the effects of caffeine!!

It is ironic that Midol has the very ingredient we're supposed to avoid, ain't it??

And sew??? I can barely type!! I'm fat-fingering everything and have to keep going back and correcting spelling errors!! :yh_rotfl

well then it ain't caffine hmmmm, darn my skills end there. I dunno taking new drugs of any kind can kick off any kind of reaction eh. I know T3's for me send me over the edge like that and they kill no pain. ADHD and meds is a real crap shoot. Do you have ADHD BR??? perhaps thats it hehehehe

― Mae West
BabyRider

Midol....

Post by BabyRider »

minks wrote: well then it ain't caffine hmmmm, darn my skills end there. I dunno taking new drugs of any kind can kick off any kind of reaction eh. I know T3's for me send me over the edge like that and they kill no pain. ADHD and meds is a real crap shoot. Do you have ADHD BR??? perhaps thats it hehehehe
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Sometimes I wonder if I do have ADHD. I know I have brief attacks of it at work!!! LOL!!

It's not new for me to take Midol, I just don't take it often, just muddle through the pain. I dunno, maybe it's just an empty stomach....
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

chonsigirl

Midol....

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh, you should eat something with that stuff in you!
BabyRider

Midol....

Post by BabyRider »

chonsigirl wrote: Oh, you should eat something with that stuff in you!
Fixing that right now with a bowl of Grape-Nuts.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

minks

Midol....

Post by minks »

BabyRider wrote: Fixing that right now with a bowl of Grape-Nuts.

nice lunch hehehe yeah perhaps the empty stomach was a factor.

― Mae West
BabyRider

Midol....

Post by BabyRider »

minks wrote: nice lunch hehehe yeah perhaps the empty stomach was a factor.
Better than the crap I ususally eat!! I want to be "fit-n-trim" for the reception.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

minks

Midol....

Post by minks »

BabyRider wrote: Better than the crap I ususally eat!! I want to be "fit-n-trim" for the reception.

well then you are on the right track, keep up the good work.

― Mae West
weeder

Midol....

Post by weeder »

Midol... is simply a HUGE shot of caffeine. Gave me FRIGHTENING heart palps... ry ALLEVE it is an anti anflamatory as well as a pain killer. During cramp days... if I had not had them.. I would have blown my brains out.

By the way Alleve is formaly the prescription drug Annaprox.
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
valerie

Midol....

Post by valerie »

I have never taken a Midol in my LIFE!! How weird is THAT?

Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

valerie

Midol....

Post by valerie »

SnoozeControl wrote: Butthead.:rolleyes:

That's buttheadRESS to you!!

Tamsen's Dogster Page

minks

Midol....

Post by minks »

Pinky wrote: Ooh...I've never heard of Midol, but it sounds like you shouldn't take it when drinking coffee mate:-3

Do you have red bull over that side of the pond? I sometimes down a can of that on the way to work if I'm that tired that I'm losing the will to live...:rolleyes:

we just got that recently all the kids around here drink it. Again a kid with ADHD will have the reverse result so mine won't drink it.

― Mae West
BabyRider

Midol....

Post by BabyRider »

Pinky wrote: Ooh...I've never heard of Midol, but it sounds like you shouldn't take it when drinking coffee mate:-3

Do you have red bull over that side of the pond? I sometimes down a can of that on the way to work if I'm that tired that I'm losing the will to live...:rolleyes:
We do have RedBull, but I can't stand the taste of it. It tastes like baby asprin to me.....Blech....

And Val....yes, you're weird. :yh_bigsmi
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

valerie

Midol....

Post by valerie »

You guys are just jealous of a woman who's never had cramps!!

Tamsen's Dogster Page

BabyRider

Midol....

Post by BabyRider »

valerie wrote: You guys are just jealous of a woman who's never had cramps!!

Damn right we are!!! Lucky bitch!!! :p :yh_bigsmi
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

minks

Midol....

Post by minks »

Pinky wrote: I didn't know that - they banned it at school because they were worried about the kids with ADHD / ADD. Maybe we should supply it for them!:wah:

we used to get a product called JOLT Cola, when my daughter was diagnosed with ADHD they suggested she drink 2 cans of that a day. Instead of the extreme of that we just made sure she had cola instead, and it was calming to her.

― Mae West
minks

Midol....

Post by minks »

Pinky wrote: That sounds al ot better than Ritalin, although it's the same principle, I don't like the idea of kids being given a version of speed!:eek:
I rebelled to, Jr Minks gets none.

― Mae West
minks

Midol....

Post by minks »

Pinky wrote: I don't blame you. Who knows what it's doing to them?
well they have no news on long term effects soooo no thank you.

― Mae West
valerie

Midol....

Post by valerie »

BabyRider wrote: Damn right we are!!! Lucky bitch!!! :p :yh_bigsmi

My sisters both had incredibly bad ones, had to stay home from school

in bed with a heating pad, and my dad was soooo sweet, he would

bring them blackberry brandy.

So just pretend I'm one of my sisters and I'll fit right in!

Tamsen's Dogster Page

weeder

Midol....

Post by weeder »

About 12 years ago... I had to have my uterus removed. ( Gross huh?? UTERUS REMOVED) I grew a fibroid tumor the size of a 2 liter bottle of soda. Benign.. Thank God. I literally begged them to leave mu ovaries and cervix. ( I hope the men arent reading this. I didnt want to be " Sexually disfunctional" Lot of good it did me....... I havent had a chance to test my obsession out in like 5 or 6 years. But anyway.. They asked me if I wanted to be in a therapy group.. to deal with the loss of the " Lost Uterus" I am .. by the way.. dying laughing now........ Mourn the loss of those cramps that had me writhing on the floor in agony?? Mourn the loss of that once a month 3 day headache that felt like the top of your head was going to blow off??

Hell... I wanted to have a party....
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
woppy71

Midol....

Post by woppy71 »

Midol?? google........... ahh....... think i've stumbled across the wrong conversation here..... :-3

*woppy quickly shuffles out the room....*
Behaviour breeds behaviour - treat people how you would like to be treated yourself
pantsonfire321@aol.com

Midol....

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

woppy71 wrote: Midol?? google........... ahh....... think i've stumbled across the wrong conversation here..... :-3

*woppy quickly shuffles out the room....*

It's alright mate,, i'm a girly and i thought they were talking about having a bad dose of the trot's it's only taken me two page's to realise they where talking about period pain's .:rolleyes: :lips:

ps it's codine that give's me the jitter's.
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)

Return to “Fitness Nutrition”