WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Jeane Dixon's WW3 Predictions:

These predictions were given over 30-40 years ago:

Jeane Dixon:

1. "Red (communist) China will turn on Russia. USA will need Russia as an ally when China becomes a World threat."

2. "As time goes by, the United States will find itself allied with Russia against China, parts of Africa, and the Far East."

3. "Red China will invade Russia with a new kind of warfare that resembles germ warfare."

4. "Red China will invade Russian territory, but this will be a border skermish and will not ignite the later war to come, in which Red China will wage germ warfare. In this period, the Davis straits will become an American lifeline."

5. "We (America? - The people of the World?) will move steadily downhill in pride and accomplishments, and dignity, until the outbreak of War makes us realize our errors and inspires a program of reform."

6. "Peace for which men long will dawn, but not before a World Holocaust has shocked mankind into a spiritual renewel."
Link removed by moderator
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

I just want to add that as of this moment Israel faces probably the greatest threat to it's country in modern history.

If Iran succeeds in developing Nuclear Weapons than they won't think twice before selling them to the radical Muslim terrorists who they harbor within their borders.

I was watching a special on the news awhile back where a top ranking Iran official who works for Iran's Nuclear program was asked a few questions about how Iran would react if either America or Israel struck Iran's Nuclear facilities like they did with the ones in Iraq during the Golf War.

The Iranian official was first asked, "What would you do if America struck your facilities through a military operation?" He responded, "Why would they? For what purpose?" Then the official was asked the same question reguarding Israel striking the facilities and he said, "Do you think they would dare?" And the reporter said, "I don't know, you tell me." And he said, "I don't think so."

So the hatred for Israel is extremely obvious and Iran is on the verge of obtaining Nuclear weapons. There have been many prophesies that go all the way back to Biblical times about Israel being destroyed by a blast and then being rebuilt again. It seems that events are unfolding exactly as predicted. And Israel will definately have to make a move to defend itself if it expects to stay in tact."
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

The truth is that we don't have time for games right now.

Right now, China is in the process of building up their military incredibly (for what could only be seen as a buildup for an invasion of some sort or another), Syria and Libya have both chosen to take sides with eachother in case of any American attack on either lands soil. Iran is currently about to aquire nuclear weapons, North Korea already has them, and Africa is in the process of committing genocide.

So you see my friends, the predictions were all right. World War 3 looks like it might be coming right on par with the Bible Code's scheduel for it in the year 2006. Now, the date is not the most important part of the predictions. Jeane Dixon described largely how China would invade Russia, and try to take over much of the Eastern World. Nostradamus said that Arabs and Chinese would attack from the sea and they would conquer many lands that way. Also by land invasion of course.

The predictions are real. The psychics and prophets are real, and thats the reason I am informing you guys about all this in the first place. And the crazy part is, World War 3 is not the most Earth shaking event to come within the next 4 years, The Pole Shift will cause even more damage and destruction, but in the case of the Pole Shift it will be for a Good cause with Divine purpose and for humankind to experience the 1,000 years of peace it has been promised for decades. A better planet will emerge as the result.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

The Pole Shift can not really be avoided by anything that we can do. World War 3 on the other hand might have a chance to be thwarted, but do you really think it will happen?

It has been prophesized for ages. It is the signal for the Pole Shift which will come afterwards and clean up this mess we have made once and for all. Humans have caused a Pole Shift over 3 times in the past. We don't always realize that the Earth is alive and breathing. The Earth is not a machine. It's alive. It responds to human action and responds to human behavior. It is the Mother of all life on this planet.

Do you really think we humans can get away with what we have done in the past with absolutely no retribution/karma at all? What we did to the Indians? What we did in World War 2? What we did in Rwanda (Millions dead in months)? We created our own karma, and now we need to prepare to reap what we have set in motion for ourselves.

All I know is, the war will be bloody and terrible, and the Pole Shift will be the answer to our problem with evil. But then, after all the dust and smoke has cleared, the World will re-emerge as a peaceful and wonderful place to be for the next 1000-2000 years (During the entire Age of Aquarius/Age of Light). I don't know about you, but I'm willing to go through whatever it takes to reach that kind of World.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

All I know is that if there is going to be a World War 3 at all, then it would have to happen before 2012, because that is the year that the Earth enters into the Photon Band and the Age of Light begins on our planet. It is also the end of the Mayan Calendar and the beginning of the 1000 years of peace.

Before 2012 however, the Earth will have to undergo major changes. This supposably includes a Pole Shift. It's only logical. With things the way they are right now, all over the world, how could we ever have 1000 years of peace on this planet? With things the way they are right now we could never have 1 hour of complete peace on our planet.

So, I do believe that the Pole Shift is coming. I believe it 100 percent. I am not totally sure that World War 3 is coming, and I do think that it can be prevented, but if we go by what we are seeing right now it looks like China and a list of other countries could go off at any second.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

THE DEAD SEA SCROLLS PREDICTIONS

The Dead Sea Scrolls are ancient texts stored in earthen jars and hidden in desert caves for centuries until discovered in 1947. A great apocalyptic scroll found among the Dead Sea library is called the War Scroll. It depicts, in a prophetic way, great conflict between the forces of good (the Sons of Light) and the forces of evil (the Sons of Darkness) at the end of the age. While a series of fierce battles is predicted, the battles themselves are not actually described.

Instead, the bulk of the document is a vivid description of liturgical praise. At the heart of it there is no fighting at all, but participation in a great liturgical ceremony, with trumpets, standards, and shining armor. In the final analysis, the battle is won by praise, by personal purity, by a noble state of mind. The longest of all the texts in the Dead Sea library is The Temple Scroll. The Temple Scroll represents the dream of a new spiritual center, in the heart of Jerusalem, beaming light to all the world, yet existing, for the time-being, only in minds of the sect called the Essenes.

http://www.webcom.com/~gnosis/library/scroll.htm
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

North Korea basicly likes to poke at us from time to time. To see how far they can get away with things before we start to get angry. China is like the big brother who sits on the sidelines waiting for America to get pissed. As soon as we do, China steps in and stands in front of North Korea and says, "I don't think so."

So what we have here is a serious dilemma. In fact, it is so serious that if China for some reason decides that the USA is no longer a nation worth trading with they will cripple our economy first before they would even cause war.

All of my studying ivolves China in World War 3. All of the prophecies. China and the various underdeveloped countries. When you have a country like China, who in 50 years goes from being an underdeveloped Communist brutal dictatorship to a Communist super-monster thats filled with power both militarily and econimicly, you are going to have to get ready for something to happen between them and us. Communism will not fall on it's own. It needs to be defeated.

In the animal kingdom when one wolf senses that another wolf is injured, the whole pack turns on it. Thats what is going to happen with all of the countries that will be involved in the war against the USA. The countries will get greedy and see an open window for power and control and because of their present situation they will be unable to stop themselves from trying to take it. And the worst part is that each country has their own reasons for doing it.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

THE BIBLE CODE:

The words "Joel", "Ezekiel", "Magog War", "Vatic" "Apocalyptic", "Premonitory", "Prophetic", "registered", "written", "recorded", "2009"-"2010", "Israel", "Egypt", "Jordan", "Ethiopia", "tribes of Ephraim", "Manasseh", "Reuben", "Libya", "Russia", "China", "USA", "Japan", "Hawaii", "lion", "grizzlybear", "vulture", "eagle", "leopard", "panther", "tiger", "extermination", "destruction", "extinction", "annihilation", "ransack", "vaporize" "evaporate", and "steam" all appear encoded together in the Bible Code.

http://www.hiddencodes.com/magog_war.htm NOTE:

This is very interesting because the Bible Code also gives the date of 2006 for the beginning of World War 3. And it involves many of those countries. So perhaps for the next 3 years after 2006 things will begin to escalate even more and then they will reach their peak in 2009? Could be. I guess we will all just have to wait and see.

Either way though, World War 3 looks like it is right around the corner.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Its also important to note that World War 2 didn't really get heated until a couple of years into the war. I think we can expect the same for World War 3.

World War 2 started out With Germany invading its neighbors, and again I think we can expect the same from China in World War 3.

So I think that last Bible Code prediction was right on the money, because it only makes sense that it will start in 2006 (like the code says) and then all the countries in that last prediction will have joined in by 2OO9.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

THE BIBLE CODE:

The words "Los Angeles", "California", "bush", "cheney", "missile", "China", "destruction" "devestation", "destroyed and desolate", were all found encoded togther in the Bible code.

The words "Bush", "Cheney", "devil", "demon", "permitted", "illuminated", "butchery", and sacrifice were all found encoded together in the Bible Code.

The words "Pestilence", "Earthquake", "Poison", "Annihilation", "Destruction", "ruination", "devastation", "rocket", "projectile","missile" "Babylon (USA?)", and "China" were all found encoded together in the Bible Code.

The words ,"sacrifice", "butchery", "demon", "devil", "authorized", "Cheney", "permitted", "Bush", "demon", "devil", "Beam", "shooting" and "fire", "March", and "August" all appear encoded together in the Bible Code.

http://www.hiddencodes.com/los_angeles.htm NOTE:

Obviously this code signifies some kind of attack from China on Los Angeles California. It gives the months of August and March as possible dates but no year next to them. If I had to guess I would say that it would be between next year (2006) and the year 2010. But thats just my guess.

It's an interesting code though. Because China's generals have been talking about nuking Los Angeles for quite some time now.

The sickest part about this prediction though is that is says that Bush and Cheney will have permitted the attack on Los Angeles! Yep...that sounds like them alright.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

THE BIBLE CODE:

The words "Alaska", "Holocaust", "from", "Nuclear", "Missile", "Crushed", "Beaten", "Cataclysm", "Pounded", "by", from", and, "Iraq" all appear encoded together in the Bible Code.

NOTE:

Alaska is one of our major sources of oil here in the U.S. And it would make sense to me why terrorists from Iraq would seek to set off an explosion somewhere near the pipelines out there. Or just anywhere that would cause problems for our economy for that matter.

Just because the prediction lists Iraq as one of the countries involved, does not necessarily mean that the attack will come from the country of Iraq itself, but rather it could mean that the attack will come from someone who is from Iraq or who has close ties to it.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

THE BIBLE CODE:

The Words "White House", "February - March", "Holocaust", "Devestation" "Chemical", "Poison" And "Catastrophe" all appear encoded together in the Bible Code.

NOTE:

No date and no year were found next to this prediction. So what does that tell me? It tells me that if it's going to happen at all it's going to happen within the next 6 years. And the Bible code lists 2006 as the Beginning of World War 3 and then 2009 as being all out World War with over 13 countries being involved by that time.

So it could happen any year from now. It could happen next year! Who knows. I just know that if it happens at all it has to be before 2012.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

THE "BLUEPRINT" FOR WORLD WAR 3

So we have China. Eating up oil and strengthening their military daily. Not stocking up on defensive weapons mainly, but it is OFFENSE that is their primary goal at the moment.

Then we have Iran, who trades weapons and oil with China. In fact it was Iran who announced that in the long run it would prefer to have China as it's main purchaser for it's oil and it would like to replace Japan with China. Why do they want it this way? One could only guess...that is if they didn't realize that this has all been prophesized already. Yes Iran and China will become partners. It will be the Arab and Chinese army that will cause the biggest threat to the World during World War 3, and Iran will play a key part in this process.

Then, we have North Korea and Syria who are already causing problems for America. North Korea with it's broken promises and lies, and Syria with it's aid to "terrorists" and "insurgents" in Iraq.

And let's not forget about Libya, my goodness, how could we? They have pulled the wool right over our eyes. Sure, they made an announcement awhile back that they were going to stop their production of Nuclear weapons as well as eliminate their program all-together, and so they have since fallen into the backround and out of the eyes of the media (for more reasons than one). But they are still as dangerous as ever, and much of this has to do with the fact that Libya, who has been continuing their Nuclear activities, never shut down their program at all but instead just took it out of the open and brought it "undercover" so to speak.

Syria and Libya have become Allies. They will be this way during World War 3. I will quickly post how both sides will look so that everyone can already get the full picture of what major countries are going to be involved and on what side during World War 3.

And the African nations who will join China and her Arab allies will be the same African nations who have been partaking in "ethnic cleansing" operations within their country and who are responsible for the atrocities commited in Ruwanda in the 1990's. They are the same African nations who bought weapons from China, and who were also GIVEN weapons for free by China to help with their little human eradication process. So there we will have African nations joining as well.

And then for the other side:

USA is a no brainer. We may not like the fact that we will have to engage in this war, but we will definately have no choice, as we will become a prime target and threat to China and her other allies.

And then Britain of course, who I must say is equivalent to North Korea as far as humping a countries leg is concerned. And I mean that in the highest respect to the British. But if America goes to war, you can bet that Britain will be there right beside her. And it's not the British people who choose this necessarily. It's always the people who control the British people, and that = the British Government. Whether they want to admit it or not. Hey don't feel bad though Britain, we have it the same way over here in our "free" country too.

And Russia. This one might come as a surprise to some. But when China invades Russian territory (Most likely sometime in 2006), according to what prophesies I have studied and this is the single best date I could come up with, Russia will have no choice but to side with USA and Britain. It's either that or they are on their own against the red monster China and her allies and in which case they would surely be defeated before they could snap, because China has purposely been doing "pretend skirmishes" with Russia purposely so that they can get a handle on what they will be up against when it comes time to invade.

Add that to the fact that China has been building what some people like to call an "invasion road", which could serve no other purpose other than for their land forces (of which they have many) to invade swiftly and accurately, and you have yourself the perfect recipe for a surprise attack. Russia will not know what hit them, and the worst part is that by partaking in these military exercises with China, they have uncovered their forces and defenses so now all that China has to do when it's ready is go back to what they saw when they had these so called "fake skirmishes" with the Russian Bear.

And make no mistake, we need Russia on our side when all this comes down. As "weak" as many people say that Russia has become over the years, their location and expertise on China will be absolutely essential for when World War 3 goes into motion.

Egypt. Yes, Egypt will play a part in this war as well. The only problem is that I can't say 100% for sure what side they will be on. But, if I had to guess, I would say they will side with America and her allies and if I go by one of the master prophets Mr. Edgar Cayce who I both love and respect, I would knot that he did mention that there would be a place in or close to Egypt that will become like a lifeline for American forces during this war. A straight of some sort I believe. So....I would guess that Egypt will side with America. And we will need them too, otherwise we will definately lose the battle on the Middle Eastern Continent.

And the last part, my friends, for all of you to recognize, is that when Humans go to war with eachother and inflict mass casualties on eachother, the Earth responds in catastrophic ways. And yes, this is how Mother Nature works. The Earth reacts as a type of mirror to Human actions and when we kill our brothers and sisters, regardless of what reason we come up with, or they come up with, we will be causing some major reactions from the Earth.

So basicly, expect that during this entire War, we will see Earth changes and calamities like we have never before seen. And so as this war will also be on the same scale, and will go down in history as perhaps the single worst war that Humanity has ever created for itself, so to can we expect the Earth to bring monumental changes which will alter our planet forever.

And it has all been prophesized folks. It will all culminate in the most Earth shaking event of all, right at the end of the war, the Pole Shift, which will literally flip our World upside down and turn whole rivers into canyons and lakes into deserts and vise versa and will cover entire Continents with water and will blast mountains apart and create new ones and cover lands with hot lava and mud which will eventually dry and create new Continents and will create tidle waves as big as you could imagine that will wash away landscapes and cover whole cities and in the end, after War and the Earth events have both finished with their purpose, Our World will be a much better place to live in.

And yes it will be set back for awhile in technology. And yes, the Earth's population will be drasticly reduced. And yes, people will be forced to once again live in community type situations and cover eachothers backs instead of their own, but Evil and crime will have dropped to almost 0%, and we will once again be able to understand our real purpose for being on this planet which has always been and will always be to be keepers of the Earth while we are here and to not only look after eachother but also all other life that exists around us.

So that is my report. That is what is going to happen. There is nothing Humanity can do other than accept prepare, and pray, and look past the next 7 years instead get caught up in all the death and destruction that will come with them, because one thing everyone should know is that there is a reason behind every thing that happens, and nothing ever happens by accident, and it's all a part of the Creators plan to make this World a "showcase" planet instead of hotbed for evil which it has basicly been for the past 15,000 years or so.

And thats about all I have to say about it. lol.

SUMMATION:

ONE SIDE:

CHINA

SYRIA

LIBYA

IRAN

NORTH KOREA

AFRICAN NATIONS

THE OTHER SIDE:

USA

BRITAIN

RUSSIA

EGYPT (THIS ONE IS NOT A DEFINATE LIKE THE OTHERS)

Of course other countries will be involved in this war, but those are the main key players anyways.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Japan won't be here for too much longer. No offense, but Japan is due to subside beneath the ocean very soon. I know that sounds crazy, but with the "Great Earthquake" that is suppose to occur in 2006 for Japan and with the Tidle Waves and such that will strike that Island it will no longer even be a player in terms of countries and politics. And if it isn't there how could it be?

But actually, I hope the people that are living in Japan are hearing me on this. That country is due for disaster. It has been prophesized for over 50 years but the time is now for that country to endur the greatest of it's disasters yet.

I would say to the people in Japan to move as fast as they can, and I am not joking, because when the time comes for that country to fall many people will die along with it. And that is not a pretty picture at all.

As for the other countries listed, well, I am sure there will be others involved, but none more so than the ones I have already listed. Besides, as the war goes on, other countries will no doubt join in on both sides. But the countries that I listed will start out as the key players and will remain that way until the end of the war. They are the countries who will make the biggest difference as far as the outcome is concerned.

And as far as China's communism is concerned. It will fall too. But not until after the war. Communism falling on it's own is not plausible when it comes to China. It has to be shaken out of them. And that is what this War will do.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

I am almost 100% confident that just about everything I am stating here is true. And yes, I will be the first to admit that I was wrong if it turns out that I am. But I do not believe that after all the work and energy I and many others have put into this information that these events will not occur.

And as for my beliefs in our Creator, I never question His/Her prophecies until I have proof that they won't happen. And even then I am more inclinded to chalk it up as "something must have changed it" rather than "Our Creators prophecies were wrong".
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

The Truth is that we would not be where we are today without the wars we've had in the past. And that does not mean that I condone war, not at all, war is wrong. However, it is all a learning process.

There is something much bigger controlling countries which go to war with eachother and determine eachothers future and outcome. You might say, whew, glad thats over, or, man, the suffering that we had to go through to get here, but in the end, GOOD, or should i say, GOD, always wins.

These governments run around thinking they run this World. They are crazy if they believe that to be the truth. Every country has it's own destiny. And no matter what country wins a war, thats the way it was meant to be. And the 1,000 years of peace that we have coming very soon is completely pre-destined for our planet. As I said before, nothing happens by accident, everything has been pre-planned before it happens. If not, we would have chaos. And God does not operate by chaos. Thats the darkness. Light operates by Love and Guidance. And it is love and guidance that we will receive after this stuff is all over.

The Light has always been stronger than the Dark. This is a fact. You can test this theory out for yourself by applying Truth to what I am saying here.

For example:

If you put Light into a Dark place, what happens? The Darkness dissapears and the Light illuminates the area. But what happens if you do the opposite? If you try and put Darkness into Light, the Darkness will still dissapear, but the Light will remain and keep on shining. This is one way of testing out how the Light is stronger than the Dark. And it always has been, and it always will be.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

It's also important to note that this year (2006) might feature a Major Earthquake for Japan. It might not, however, be the cause of Japan sinking beneath the ocean.

All I know is that this year we should expect the quake, but after that it could be any year between 2006-2012 that Japan goes under the sea. There is not a set date though. It would obviously most likely happen around 2009-2012 though when Earth will be producing disasters like never before seen and may possibly culminate in the Pole Shift which will be the grand finale anytime between those 3 years as well.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

If we all looked up and faced it, this World War 3 disaster could be avoided, but ignorance and denial always ensure that we will get the full force and the most extreme consequences, because it strikes when we least expect it and when we are the least prepared.

People say ignorance is bliss, but only for so long. We create our own reality by our thoughts and actions. For every action or non-action there is a consequence. When we give our minds and our responsibility away, we give our lives away. If enough of us do it, we give the World away. This is precisely what we have been doing throughout known Human history. This is why the few have always controlled the masses.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

I have reason to believe that the majority of World War 3 will be fought on the Middle Eastern Continent. I also have reason to believe that while all of our "fighters" are out there fighting World War 3, America will be left vulnerable and much much more easy for the government to introduce it's new policies and restrictions for the people. To take the action required with their plan for their "New World Order".

After all, who will be here to stop them? Not while blood is being shed everywhere and the entire World is on the brink of Nuclear disaster!

I also have reason to believe that one of the biggest battles of World War 3 will be fought in and around Egypt. the very place where much of the Sun worshipping and black magic nonsense started in the first place.

And the rivers of Egypt ran red, and they were as blood.

Of course they will be. With all the dead bodies that will be strewn about, and many of them falling into rivers, I would be suprised to see a river around that area that will not be filled with blood. The blood of all the dead soldiers. From both sides of the World.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Poll: Americans Say World War III Likely

By WILL LESTER, Associated Press Writer

WASHINGTON - Americans are far more likely than the Japanese to expect another world war in their lifetime, according to AP-Kyodo polling 60 years after World War II ended. Most people in both countries believe the first use of a nuclear weapon is never justified.

Those findings come six decades after the United States dropped atomic bombs on the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The war claimed about 400,000 U.S. troops around the world, more than three times that many Japanese troops and at least 300,000 Japanese civilians.

Out of the ashes, Japan and the United States forged a close political alliance. Americans and Japanese now generally have good feelings about each other.

But people in the two countries have very different views on everything from the U.S. use of the atomic bomb in 1945, fears of North Korea and the American military presence in Japan.

Some of the widest differences came on expectations of a new world war.

Six in 10 Americans said they think such a war is likely, while only one-third of the Japanese said so, according to polling done in both countries for The Associated Press and Kyodo, the Japanese news service.

"Man's going to destroy man eventually. When that will be, I don't know," said Gaye Lestaeghe of Freeport, La.

Some question whether that war has arrived, with fighting dragging on in Afghanistan and Iraq as part of the U.S. campaign against terrorism.

"I feel like we're in a world war right now," said Susan Aser, a real estate agent from Rochester, N.Y.

The Japanese were less likely than Americans to expect a world war, less worried about the threat from North Korea and less inclined to say a first strike with nuclear weapons could be justified.

"The Japanese people take peace for granted," said Hiroya Sato, 20, of Tokyo. "The Japanese people are not interested in things like war."

President Truman decided to try to end the war by dropping atomic bombs on Hiroshima on Aug. 6, 1945, and on Nagasaki three days later.

The first two atomic bombs killed tens of thousands in Hiroshima and Nagasaki; thousands more gradually died with severe radiation burns. Those bombings led to Japan's announcement on Aug. 15 that it would surrender.

Two-thirds of Americans say the use of atomic bombs was unavoidable. Only 20 percent of Japanese felt that way and three-fourths said it was not necessary. Just one-half of Americans approve of the use of the atomic bombs on Japan.

Bob Garapedian, an 81-year-old retiree from Colchester, Conn., was preparing to fly fighter planes over the planned invasion of Japan when the war ended. Asked whether using the atomic bomb was appropriate, he said without hesitation: "Absolutely!"

But military instructor Hugh "D.J." Carlen, who lives near Fort Knox, Ky., said: "I don't think we really needed to do it. We darn near had the country starved to death. We could have effected a blockade."

Skepticism about the bombings is widespread in Japan.

"I often hear the bombings were not necessary," said Toyokazu Katsumi, a 27-year-old engineer from Yokohama. "They just wanted to experiment with them."

For 63-year-old Masashi Muroi of Tokyo, the attacks with atomic bombs "were mass, indiscriminate killings and perhaps violated international law."

For younger people, World War II is something seen only on newsreel footage, in the movies and in history books. For those who lived through it, the memories are vivid.

Hideko Mori, a 71-year-old Tokyo housewife, said that as a child in Nagano in central Japan, she and her neighbors had to take refuge to avoid American air raids.

"Around the time I was in the 5th grade, when we went to school, instead of attending classes, we plowed the school grounds and planted potatoes and pumpkins, and we dug up bomb shelters," she said.

People in both countries overwhelmingly perceive the other country favorably now.

Four in five Americans have an upbeat view of Japan and two-thirds of Japanese feel that way about the U.S. But older people were not quite as enthusiastic.

"I dislike the Japanese military, but not the Japanese people," World War II veteran William Aleshire, 84, of Peachtree City, Ga., said during a recent visit to a war memorial in Washington.

Some of the good feelings may stem from the close cooperation between the U.S. and Japan in postwar rebuilding and from America's financial support.

During the years when American troops occupied Japan, economic reforms enabled Japanese farmers to own their own land. With U.S. help, Japan grew into an economic power.

"The Americans contributed so much to the reconstruction of Japan after the war. I think their influence was very significant and positive," said 62-year-old Yasuzo Higuchi of Tokyo. "Even now, because of their presence in our country, North Korea can't attack us."

Americans' good will about the Japanese extends to their government, with six in 10 in the U.S. regarding it as trustworthy. But more than half of the Japanese distrust Washington.

Asked whether a first strike with nuclear weapons ever could be justified, a majority in both countries said no. But Americans were twice as likely as the Japanese to think such a strike might be justified in some circumstances.

Since the war, the U.S. military presence in Japan has come to be accepted in most of Japan, but stirs resentment on the island of Okinawa.

The Japanese are evenly split on whether the U.S. troops should stay or go, the polling found. Three-fourths of Americans said this country should keep its military in Japan.

"Any country that will allow us to keep a base there as a forward lookout post, I think we ought to do it," said Wade Hill, a copier technician who lives near Dallas. "We need a buffer zone."

The strongest rivalry between the U.S. and Japan now is economic. The presence of Americans products has increased in Japan, though Tokyo continues to have a large trade surplus with Washington.

Japanese are most likely to name the U.S. as the most important country for their economy, possibly a reflection of the success among Americans for Japanese automobiles and electronics. Americans were most likely to name China as most important for the U.S. economy.

Trade tensions have increased between the United States and China after America ran up a $162 billion deficit with China last year, the largest ever with a single country.

Some see economic competition as the most important battle between countries these days.

"I don't think it will be like World War II," said James DiVita of Sandusky, Ohio, who works in manufacturing. "It will be more of a silent takeover with dollars, buying up companies."

The poll of 1,000 adults in the United States was conducted for the AP by Ipsos, an international polling company, from July 5-10 and the poll of 1,045 eligible voters in Japan was conducted for Kyodo by the Public Opinion Research Center from July 1-3. Each poll has a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 3 percentage points.

___

Associated Press writers Chisaki Watanabe and Aiko Hayashi in Tokyo, and AP's manager of surveys Trevor Tompson contributed to this report.

On the Net:

An interactive detailing poll questions and responses is available at:

http://wid.ap.org/polls/japanus/index.html

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=sto...rld_war_ii_poll
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Well I thought about that at first my friend, but the more I think about it, the more this has to do with current events that are actually starting to unfold. I mean it's not really so much a conspiracy anymore, because as I watch the news everyday this stuff appears to look more and more like the Truth.

But I did consider it, it's just that most of this thread deals with warfare and the countries that will most likely be involved in World War 3.
Lon

Post by Lon »

Lengthy reading there Truth Bringer.

Read the book "The Earth is Flat" by Thomas L. Friedman and let me know if it changes your thinking about a possible WW3.
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Dude, were you actually trying to start a discussion, or just trying to cram some ideology down our throats? 70 freaking posts from you alone, in one thread. 4 pages of stuff I wouldn't have time to read and wouldn't have the patience to attempt if I did have the time.

And you actually got me to resort to use the word "dude."

That's it, I'm blowing a hole in my computer with my Mossberg.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Bez

Post by Bez »

I find it fascinating and a little scary at the same time. I have read predictions by other people and if you study them all there is often a 'commonality' about the things they say.

Sceptics will say that anything can be read into these predicitions as a lot of it is a bit 'wooly'....(bit like horoscopes).

Nostradamus predicted many things and there is much that has not yet been transcribed. ...interesting post...thanks
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Well first I just want to say thanks for everyones opinions.

I posted this stuff for you guys after all, because all of this stuff I already have retained in my scope of knowledge.

Whats important to understand though is that there is more to this thread than meets the eye. If you will look at the title of this thread, you will see more themes than just World War 3. And I placed them all in order, from first to last, starting with World War 3, and ending with the Age of Peace which begins in 2012.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

THE NEW WORLD ORDER

The term New World Order (NWO) has been used by numerous politicians through the ages, and is a generic term used to refer to a worldwide conspiracy being orchestrated by an extremely powerful and influential group of genetically-related individuals (at least at the highest echelons) which include many of the world's wealthiest people, top political leaders, and corporate elite, as well as members of the so-called Black Nobility of Europe (dominated by the British Crown) whose goal is to create a One World (fascist) Government, stripped of nationalistic and regional boundaries, that is obedient to their agenda.

Listen to the Zionist* banker, Paul Warburg:

"We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent." (February 17, 1950, as he testified before the US Senate).

Their intention is to effect complete and total control over every human being on the planet and to dramatically reduce the world's population by two thirds. While the name New World Order is the term most frequently used today to loosely refer to anyone involved in this conspiracy, the study of exactly who makes up this group is a complex and intricate one. For further research sources, please see the side bar on the left.

In 1992, Dr John Coleman published Conspirators Hierarchy: The Story of the Committee of 300. With laudable scholarship and meticulous research, Dr Coleman identifies the players and carefully details the New World Order agenda of worldwide domination and control. On page 161 of the Conspirators Hierarchy, Dr Coleman accurately summarizes the intent and purpose of the Committee of 300 as follows:

"A One World Government and one-unit monetary system, under permanent non-elected hereditary oligarchists who self-select from among their numbers in the form of a feudal system as it was in the Middle Ages. In this One World entity, population will be limited by restrictions on the number of children per family, diseases, wars, famines, until 1 billion people who are useful to the ruling class, in areas which will be strictly and clearly defined, remain as the total world population.

There will be no middle class, only rulers and the servants. All laws will be uniform under a legal system of world courts practicing the same unified code of laws, backed up by a One World Government police force and a One World unified military to enforce laws in all former countries where no national boundaries shall exist.

The system will be on the basis of a welfare state; those who are obedient and subservient to the One World Government will be rewarded with the means to live; those who are rebellious will simply be starved to death or be declared outlaws, thus a target for anyone who wishes to kill them. Privately owned firearms or weapons of any kind will be prohibited."
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Why the Conspiracy is relatively Unknown

The sheer magnitude and complex web of deceit surrounding the individuals and organizations involved in this conspiracy is mind boggling, even for the most astute among us. Most people react with disbelief and skepticism towards the topic, unaware that they have been conditioned (brainwashed) to react with skepticism by institutional and media influences.

Author and de-programmer Fritz Springmeier (The Top 13 Illuminati Bloodlines) says that most people have built in "slides" that short circuit the mind's critical examination process when it comes to certain sensitive topics. "Slides", Springmeier reports, is a CIA term for a conditioned type of response which dead ends a person's thinking and terminates debate or examination of the topic at hand. For example, the mention of the word "conspiracy" often solicits a slide response with many people.

What most people believe to be "Public Opinion" is in reality carefully crafted and scripted propaganda designed to elicit a desired behavioral response from the public. Public opinion polls are really taken with the intent of gauging the public's acceptance of the New World Order's planned programs. A strong showing in the polls tells them that the programming is "taking", while a poor showing tells the NWO manipulators that they have to recast or "tweak" the programming until the desired response is achieved.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

The NWO Modus Operandi

The NWO global conspirators manifest their agenda through the skilful manipulation of human emotions, especially fear. In the past centuries, they have repeatedly utilized a contrivance that NWO researcher and author David Icke has characterized in his latest book, The Biggest Secret, as Problem, Reaction, and Solution.

The technique is as follows: NWO strategists create the Problem - by funding , assembling, and training an "opposition" group to stimulate turmoil in an established political power (sovereign country, region, continent, etc.) that they wish to impinge upon and thus create opposing factions in a conflict that the NWO themselves maneuvered into existence. In recent decades, so called opposition groups are usually identified in the media as 'freedom fighters' or 'liberators'.

At the same time, the leader of the established political power where the conflict is being orchestrated is demonized and, on cue, referred to as 'another Hitler' (take your pick: Saddam Hussein, Milosevic, Kadaffi, etc.). The 'freedom fighters' are not infrequently assembled from a local criminal element (i.e. KLA, drug traffickers).

In the spirit of true Machiavellian deceit, the same NWO strategists are equally involved in covertly arming and advising the leader of the established power as well (the NWO always profits from any armed conflict by loaning money, arming, and supplying all parties involved in a war).

The conflict is drawn to the world stage by the controlled media outlets with a barrage of photos and video tape reports of horrific and bloody atrocities suffered by innocent civilians. The cry goes up "Something has to be done!" And that is the desired Reaction.

The NWO puppeteers then provide the Solution by sending in UN 'Peace Keepers' (Bosnia) or a UN 'Coalition Force' (Gulf War) or NATO Bombers and then ground troops (Kosovo), or the military to 'search for Weapons of Mass Destruction', which of course are never found. Once installed, the 'peace keepers' never leave. The idea is to have NWO controlled ground troops in all major countries or strategic areas where significant resistance to the New World Order takeover is likely to be encountered.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Who is the NWO?

The corporate portion of the NWO is dominated by international bankers, oil barons and pharmaceutical cartels, as well as other major multinational corporations. The Royal Family of England, namely Queen Elizabeth II and the House of Windsor, (who are, in fact, descendants of the German arm of European Royalty - the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha family - changed the name to Windsor in 1914), are high level players in the oligarchy which controls the upper strata of the NWO. The decision making nerve centers of this effort are in London (especially the City of London), Basel Switzerland, and Brussels (NATO headquarters).

The United Nations, along with all the agencies working under the UN umbrella, such as the World Health Organization (WHO), are full time players in this scheme. Similarly, NATO is a military tool of the NWO.

The leaders of all major industrial countries like the United States, England, Germany, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, etc. (members of the "G7/G8" ) are active and fully cooperative participants in this conspiracy. In this century, the degree of control exerted by the NWO has advanced to the point that only certain hand-picked individuals, who are groomed and selected are even eligible to become the prime minister or president of countries like England, Germany, or The United States.

It didn't matter whether Bill Clinton or Bob Dole won the Presidency in 1996, the results would have been the same. Both men are playing on the same team for the same ball club. Anyone who isn't a team player is taken out: i.e. President Kennedy, Ali Bhutto (Pakistan) and Aldo Moro (Italy). More recently, Admiral Borda and William Colby were also killed because they were either unwilling to go along with the conspiracy to destroy America, weren't cooperating in some capacity, or were attempting to expose/ thwart the takeover agenda.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

The NWO's Role in Shaping History

Most of the major wars, political upheavals, and economic depression/recessions of the past 100 years (and earlier) were carefully planned and instigated by the machinations of these elites. They include The Spanish-American War (1898), World War I and World War II; The Great Depression; the Bolshevik Revolution of 1917; the Rise of Nazi Germany; the Korean War; the Vietnam War; the 1989-91 "fall" of Soviet Communism; the 1991 Gulf War; the War in Kosovo; and the two Iraq wars. Even the French Revolution was orchestrated into existence by elements of the NWO.

The instigation of a trumped-up war as a cover for amassing fortunes can be dated back to at least the 12th Century when only a core group of nine members of the Knights Templar, the military arm of a secret society known as the Priory of Sion, kicked off the The Crusades that lasted for over a century and a half. A rift later developed between the Templars and the Priory of Sion when Jerusalem was lost to Saracen Turks in 1187. In 1307, the king of France, Philippe the Fair, coveted the wealth and was jealous of the Templars' power.

The French king, being a puppet of the Priory of Sion, set out to arrest all the Templars in France on October 13. While many Templars were seized and tortured, including their Grand Master, Jacques de Molay, many other Templars (who had been tipped off) escaped. They eventually resurfaced in Portugal, in Malta (as the Knights of Malta) and later in Scotland as The Scottish Rites of Freemasonry, with Albert Pike playing a key role in defining a plan for establishing a world government.

The acquisition and consolidation of ever greater wealth, natural resources, total political power, and control over others are the motivating forces which drive the decisions of the NWO leaders. The toll in human suffering and the loss of innocent lives are non issues for these individuals.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Novus Ordo Seclorum - The New World Order

The latin words "novus ordo seclorum" appear on the back of the US one dollar bill, below the pyramid and all-seeing eye. Above the pyramid are the latin words "annuit coeptis" (meaning annual assembly of enemies or friends)?

Novus is latin for new or extraodinary; ordo means order, rank or class; seclorum or saecularis means relating to the world or secular age (it also refers to intervals of 100 years). Thus you have the assembly of the NEW WORLD ORDER. At the base of the pyramid are the Roman numerals for 1776.

Many people have hypothesized that the Novus Ordo Seclorum is an old fraternal brotherhood of elites or enlightened ones (illuminatus) dedicated to a single goal: a the new world order or global union. This order would include a single global financial system and removal of all national boundaries to investment and trade. President Bush, in his inaugural address, used the words "the new world order" and "a thousand points of light." What exactly was he referring to? Why did these words suddenly appear on the geopolitical landscape?

In 1776, the same year of the founding of the U.S., another important event occurred, the founding of the Illuminati -- meaning per Webster Dictionary: 1. a people who have or profess to have special intellectual or spiritual enlightenment or 2. Any of various societies, usually secretive, composed of such people. Illuminatus is the latin word for "light", hence the interesting concurrence between George Bushes famous inaugral line of "a thousand points of light." Founded in 1776 (the same year which appears at the base of the pyramid on the US $1 bill) by Adam Weishaupt in Germany. The Illuminati became a fraternity of brothers, with ties to Free Masonry in England, France and Germany, and involving such families as the Rothschilds.

Some claim that George Bush, Henry Kissinger, the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, J.P. Morgan descendants, George Soros and other enligthened elites are part of a tightly knit fraternity who secretively meet to set global policy through the Trilateral Commission and the Council on Foreign Relations. Is this the fraternity from which a thousand points of light eminates?

The masterful construction of global systems such as the rush to a Multilateral Agreement on Investment, Free Trade agreements, and electronic fund transfer systems development or a single global electronic currency should be considered with suspicion given that the media has helped to gain our consent to accept these new systems as good and for "salutary" reasons.

The recent exposés by the Red Baron on Gold Eagle of the operations of the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA), controlled historically and currently primarily by the Rothschild house, are reasons to remain suspicious and alert.

The recent announcement of the Swiss follows remarkably close on the heals of calamities in Asian markets and currencies. The confidence game is being exercised par excellence. One has to suspect the concurrence of these major events, their timing, and speed of introduction (e.g. the MAI) and their subsequent profound impact on the world. One must ask why now and to what end? Some might discount these suspicions of colluding forces as the ranting of a conspiracy fool. One cannot, however, discount the allure of power, wealth, and money which motivates men of the secular world who pursue the holiest of holies: absolute system control.

Was George Bush foreshadowing the coming new world order with the Illuminati (the enlightened ones) bringing us "a thousand points of light" to show us the way? One must wonder why a common chorus is being sung as to the merits and benefits of global union, global common systems, and free trade marketed as the rational choice for all humankind to embrace. What we may now be witnessing is the final brush strokes of the master Illuminati, having created illusions and manufactured our consent through the power of affirmation, reptition, prestige and contagion. While we are asked to believe that hiearchies are being deconstructed, the reality is anything but that. A new "tower of Babel" is likely being systematically constructed with the ability to concentrate power and control through common systems.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

War = Profits, it's that simple. Here's how the equation works. Banks lend money to countries to fight their battles; then extend further loans after the war is over to help rebuild the nation that was defeated. By utilizing this strategy, the banks always win because the victor is deeply indebted to them via loans, while the loser is controlled through the extended political influence associated with their indebtedness.

Those in the know also make a killing during war by manipulating the stock market; utilizing inside information and knowing the markets will be volatile. They short-sell while the stocks are high (making a huge profit), then they wait for the market to drop (as it inevitably does), and then they re-buy at rock bottom prices, knowing full well that they'll rise again after everything settles down (thus, more financial gains.)

War is hell for some, and big bucks for others. What category do people think the controllers fit into?
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

As a wise man once said, "To ignore factual reality by believing it to be otherwise does not mean that a person is removed from that reality. It only means that they suffer it ignorantly."

A Phone Call To The Fed

From Dan Benham ©1988-2002

d.benham@worldnet.att.net

9-8-2

The following is a conversation with Mr. Ron Supinski of the Public Information Department of the San Francisco Federal Reserve Bank. This is an account of that conversation.

CALLER - Mr. Supinski, does my country own the Federal Reserve System?

MR. SUPINSKI - We are an agency of the government.

CALLER - That's not my question. Is it owned by my country?

MR. SUPINSKI - It is an agency of the government created by congress.

CALLER - Is the Federal Reserve a Corporation?

MR. SUPINSKI - Yes

CALLER - Does my government own any of the stock in the Federal Reserve?

MR. SUPINSKI - No, it is owned by the member banks.

CALLER - Are the member banks private corporations?

MR. SUPINSKI - Yes

CALLER - Are Federal Reserve Notes backed by anything?

MR. SUPINSKI - Yes, by the assets of the Federal Reserve but, primarily by the power of congress to lay tax on the people.

CALLER - Did you say, by the power to collect taxes is what backs Federal Reserve Notes?

MR. SUPINSKI - Yes

CALLER - What are the total assets of the Federal Reserve?

MR. SUPINSKI - The San Francisco Bank has $36 Billion in assets.

CALLER - What are these assets composed of?

MR. SUPINSKI - Gold, the Federal Reserve Bank itself and government securities.

CALLER - What value does the Federal Reserve Bank carry gold per oz. on their books?

MR. SUPINSKI - I don't have that information but the San Francisco Bank has $1.6 billion in gold.

CALLER - Are you saying the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco has $1.6 billion in gold, the bank itself and the balance of the assets is government securities?

MR. SUPINSKI - Yes.

CALLER - Where does the Federal Reserve get Federal Reserve Notes from?

MR. SUPINSKI - They are authorized by the Treasury.

CALLER - How much does the Federal Reserve pay for a $10 Federal Reserve Note?

MR. SUPINSKI - Fifty to seventy cents.

CALLER - How much do they pay for a $100.00 Federal Reserve Note?

MR. SUPINSKI - The same fifty to seventy cents.

CALLER - To pay only fifty cents for a $100.00 is a tremendous gain, isn't it?

MR. SUPINSKI - Yes

CALLER - According to the US Treasury, the Federal Reserve pays $20.60 per 1,000 denomination or a little over two cents for a $100.00 bill, is that correct?

MR. SUPINSKI - That is probably close.

CALLER - Doesn't the Federal Reserve use the Federal Reserve Notes that cost about two cents each to purchase US Bonds from the government?

MR. SUPINSKI - Yes, but there is more to it than that.

CALLER - Basically, that is what happens?

MR. SUPINSKI - Yes, basically you are correct.

CALLER - How many Federal Reserve Notes are in circulation?

MR. SUPINSKI - $263 billion and we can only account for a small percentage.

CALLER - Where did they go?

MR. SUPINSKI - Peoples mattress, buried in their back yards and illegal drug money.

CALLER - Since the debt is payable in Federal Reserve Notes, how can the $4 trillion national debt be paid-off with the total Federal Reserve Notes in circulation?

MR. SUPINSKI - I don't know.

CALLER - If the Federal Government would collect every Federal Reserve Note in circulation would it be mathematically possible to pay the $4 trillion national debt?

MR. SUPINSKI - No

CALLER - Am I correct when I say, $1 deposited in a member bank $8 can be lent out through Fractional Reserve Policy?

MR. SUPINSKI - About $7.

CALLER - Correct me if I am wrong but, $7 of additional Federal Reserve Notes were never put in circulation. But, for lack of better words were "created out of thin air " in the form of credits and the two cents per denomination were not paid either. In other words, the Federal Reserve Notes were not physically printed but, in reality were created by a journal entry and lent at interest. Is that correct?

MR. SUPINSKI - Yes

CALLER - Is that the reason there are only $263 billion Federal Reserve Notes in circulation?

MR. SUPINSKI - That is part of the reason.

CALLER - Am I mistaking that when the Federal Reserve Act was passed (on Christmas Eve) in 1913, it transferred the power to coin and issue our nation's money and to regulate the value thereof from Congress to a Private corporation. And my country now borrows what should be our own money from the Federal Reserve (a private corporation) plus interest. Is that correct and the debt can never be paid off under the current money system of country?

MR. SUPINSKI - Basically, yes.

CALLER - I smell a rat, do you?

MR. SUPINSKI - I am sorry, I can't answer that, I work here.

CALLER - Has the Federal Reserve ever been independently audited?

MR. SUPINSKI - We are audited.

CALLER - Why is there a current House Resolution 1486 calling for a complete audit of the Federal Reserve by the GAO and why is the Federal Reserve resisting?

MR. SUPINSKI - I don't know.

CALLER - Does the Federal Reserve regulate the value of Federal Reserve Notes and interest rates?

MR. SUPINSKI - Yes

CALLER - Explain how the Federal Reserve System can be Constitutional if, only the Congress of the US, which comprises of the Senate and the House of representatives has the power to coin and issue our money supply and regulate the value thereof? [Article 1 Section 1 and Section 8] Nowhere, in the Constitution does it give Congress the power or authority to transfer any powers granted under the Constitution to a private corporation or, does it?

MR. SUPINSKI - I am not an expert on constitutional law. I can refer you to our legal department.

CALLER - I can tell you I have read the Constitution. It does NOT provide that any power granted can be transferred to a private corporation. Doesn't it specifically state, all other powers not granted are reserved to the States and to the citizens? Does that mean to a private corporation?

MR. SUPINSKI - I don't think so, but we were created by Congress.

CALLER - Would you agree it is our country and it should be our money as provided by our Constitution?

MR. SUPINSKI - I understand what you are saying.

CALLER - Why should we borrow our own money from a private consortium of bankers? Isn't this why we had a revolution, created a separate sovereign nation and a Bill of Rights?

MR. SUPINSKI - (Declined to answer).

CALLER - Has the Federal Reserve ever been declared constitutional by the Supreme Court?

MR. SUPINSKI - I believe there has been court cases on the matter.

CALLER - Have there been Supreme Court Cases?

MR. SUPINSKI - I think so, but I am not sure.

CALLER - Didn't the Supreme Court declare unanimously in A.L.A. Schechter Poultry Corp. vs. US and Carter vs. Carter Coal Co. the corporative-state arrangement an unconstitutional delegation of legislative power?

MR. SUPINSKI - I don't know, I can refer you to our legal department.

CALLER - Isn't the current money system a house of cards that must fall because, the debt can mathematically never be paid-off?

MR. SUPINSKI - It appears that way. I can tell you have been looking into this matter and are very knowledgeable. However, we do have a solution.

CALLER - What is the solution?

MR. SUPINSKI - The Debit Card.

CALLER - Do you mean under the EFT Act (Electronic Funds Transfer)? Isn't that very frightening, when one considers the capabilities of computers? It would provide the government and all it's agencies, including the Federal Reserve such information as: You went to the gas station @ 2:30 and bought $10.00 of unleaded gas @ $1.41 per gallon and then you went to the grocery store @ 2:58 and bought bread, lunch meat and milk for $12.32 and then went to the drug store @ 3:30 and bought cold medicine for $5.62. In other words, they would know where we go, when we went, how much we paid, how much the merchant paid and how much profit he made. Under the EFT they will literally know everything about us. Isn't that kind of scary?

MR. SUPINSKI - Yes, it makes you wonder.

CALLER - I smell a GIANT RAT that has overthrown my constitution. Aren't we paying tribute in the form of income taxes to a consortium of private bankers?

MR. SUPINSKI - I can't call it tribute, it is interest.

CALLER - Haven't all elected officials taken an oath of office to preserve and defend the Constitution from enemies both foreign and domestic? Isn't the Federal Reserve a domestic enemy?

MR. SUPINSKI - I can't say that.

CALLER - Our elected officials and members of the Federal Reserve are guilty of aiding and abetting the overthrowing of my Constitution and that is treason. Isn't the punishment of treason death?

MR. SUPINSKI - I believe so.

CALLER - Thank you for your time and information and if I may say so, I think you should take the necessary steps to protect you and your family and withdraw your money from the banks before the collapse, I am.

MR. SUPINSKI - It doesn't look good.

CALLER - May God have mercy on the souls who are behind this unconstitutional and criminal act called the Federal Reserve. When the ALMIGHTY MASS awakens to this giant hoax, they will not take it with a grain of salt. It has been a pleasure talking to you and I thank you for your time. I hope you will take my advice before it does collapse.

MR. SUPINSKI - Unfortunately, it does not look good.

CALLER - Have a good day and thanks for your time.

MR. SUPINSKI - Thanks for calling.

If the reader has any doubts to the validity of this conversation, call your nearest Federal Reserve Bank, YOU KNOW THE QUESTIONS TO ASK! You won't find them listed under the Federal Government. They are in the white pages, along with Federal Express, Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. (FDIC), and any other business. Find out for yourself if all this is true.

And then, go to your local law library and look up the case of Lewis vs. US, case #80-5905, 9th Circuit, June 24, 1982. It reads in part: "Examining the organization and function of the Federal Reserve Banks and applying the relevant factors, we conclude that the federal reserve are NOT federal instrumentality's . . but are independent and privately owned and controlled corporations - federal reserve banks are listed neither as "wholly-owned' government corporations [under 31 USC Section 846] nor as 'mixed ownership' corporations [under 31 USC Section 856] . . . 28 USC Sections 1346(b), 2671. '

Federal agency' is defined as: the executive departments, the military departments, independent establishments of the United States, and corporations acting primarily as instrumentality's of the United States, but does not include any contractors with the United States . . . There are no sharp criteria for determining whether an entity is a federal agency within the meaning of the Act, but the critical factor is the existence of the federal government control over the 'detailed physical performance' and 'day to day operations' of that entity.

Other factors courts have considered include whether the entity is an independent corporation . . . whether the government is involved in the entity's finances, . . . and whether the mission of the entity furthers the policy of the United States . . . Examining the organization and function of the Federal Reserve Banks, and applying the relevant factors, we conclude that the Reserve Banks are not federal instrumentalities ...

It is evident from the legislative history of the Federal Reserve Act that Congress did not intend to give the federal government direction over the daily operation of the Reserve Banks . . . The fact that the Federal Reserve Board regulates the Reserve Banks does not make them federal agencies under the Act . . . Unlike typical federal agencies, each bank is empowered to hire and fire employees at will. Bank employees do not participate in the Civil Service Retirement System. They are covered by worker's compensation insurance, purchased by the Bank, rather than the Federal Employees Compensation Act.

Employees traveling on Bank business are not subject to federal travel regulations and do not receive government employee discounts on lodging and services . . . Finally, the Banks are empowered to sue and be sued in their own name. 12 USC Section 341. They carry their own liability insurance and typically process and handle their own claims . . ." According to the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, "When the Federal Reserve was created, its stock was sold to the member banks." ("The Hats The Federal Reserve Wears," published by the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia).

The original Stockholders of the Federal Reserve Banks in 1913 were the Rockefeller's, JP Morgan, Rothschild's, Lazard Freres, Schoellkopf, Kuhn-Loeb, Warburgs, Lehman Brothers and Goldman Sachs. The MONEYCHANGERS wanted to be insured they had a monopoly over our money supply, so Congress passed into law Title 12, Section 284 of the United States Code. Section 284 specifically states, "NO STOCK ALLOWED TO THE US" *

Monopoly - "A privilege or peculiar advantage vested in one or more persons or companies, consisting in the exclusive right [or power] to carry on a particular business or trade, manufacture a particular article, or control the sale of the whole supply of a particular commodity, A form of market structure in which only a few firms dominate the total sales of a product or service.

'Monopoly,' as prohibited by Section 2 of the Sherman Antitrust Act, has two elements: possession of a monopoly power in relevant market and willful acquisition or maintenance of that power, as distinguished from growth or development as a consequence of a superior power, business acumen, or historical product. A monopoly condemned by the Sherman Act is the power to fix prices, or exclude competition, coupled with policies designed to use and preserve that power." (Black's Law Dictionary, 6th Edition) The Federal Reserve Act goes one step farther, "No Senator or Representative in Congress shall be a member of the Federal Reserve Board or an officer or director of a Federal Reserve Bank." They didn't want We The People to have any say in the operation of their monopoly through our elected officials.

___

Copyright Notice: All rights reserved re: common-law copyright of trade-name/trade-mark, DANIEL DOYLE BENHAM©-as well as any and all derivatives and variations in the spelling of said trade-name/trade-mark-Copyright© 1988 by Daniel Doyle Benham.

Record Owner: Daniel Doyle Benham, Autograph Common Law Copyright© 1988.

Although congress has made the Fed. a legal institution,it is by far for the benifit of America.IMO,Fractional Reserve banking laws are a huge problem as well.Rep.Ron Paul of Texas has been trying to repeal the Fed. Reserve Act but for now we have to live with it.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Three days after the World Trade Center attack, Congress approved a $40 billion spending bill, with half of the money being used on increased military spending. Congress has also earmarked $15 billion to bail out the airline industry, and $100 million or the New York City clean up.

Here's another thing to think about. Collectively, the World Trade Center generated 74 million dollars a year in taxes that went to New York City. That revenue has now been eliminated. The Federal Reserve is also getting in on the game, pumping out over $100 billion in new loans. The insurance companies are taking a royal bath during this catastrophe.

The point is that there is an enormous amount of money that is currently being spent, and at some point we're going to have to pony up for it. When we do; who's going to make the brunt of these payments and take it on the chin - us, or the Controllers? Whose pocket do you think the money is going to come out of - Those who control most of the money (the Controllers) or those who have little (ours)? It's something to consider.....

Our Government does not control the Federal Reserve, it is a privately owned company. Five banks account for almost 60% of the Federal Reserve's ownership. Think about that. Five banks literally rule the World. Also, when we make payments on our national debt (the interest payments alone = $395 billion a year), who does the money go to? Answer: the international bankers! Who do the international bankers answer to? No one except the utmost tier of the power pyramid - the Controllers themselves.
nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

Well ....................... you certainly brought your own truth. It does happen to be just your truth though. Some of us life in the real world.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Despite the capitalist credo of competition, the multinational companies that comprise the New World Order despise competition. John D. Rockefeller said it best: "Competition is a sin." They love monopolies. And why doesn't the media point out any of these disturbing facts to us? Isn't it their job to be societies watchdog? The reason they don't is because the news companies like ABC, NBC, and Fox are owned by other companies! And in ABC's case it is beholden to Texaco. NBC is affiliated with British Petroleum, and Time-Warner is associated with Mobil.

Remember, the four largest industries in the world are: 1. Usury. 2. Energy. 3. Drugs. And 4. War. When the oil industry barks orders, the media falls in line. Instead of being the country's watchdog, the corporate media is nothing more than a pacified lap dog.

Network USA stated: "The biggest threat to Americans' freedom is not going to come from terrorists; it is going to come from politicians guided by the manipulated fears of the public."

If you look back over the last sixty years, the Theater of Terror has played a prominent role in putting this country in it's current predicament. What is meant by the "Theatre of Terror?" It is a single act that is so dramatic and terrifying that it leaves a permanent mark, or indentation, on the collective national psyche. The most striking examples of this phenomenon would be: Pearl Harbor, the atomic bombs of Nagasaki and Hiroshima, the Cuban Missile Crisis, JFK's assassination, the Manson murders, the Challenger explosion, the Oklahoma City Bombing, and the World Trade Center terrorist attacks.

Other countries, for example Austrailia with it's Port Aurthur Massacre, have also experienced these traumas. This "Theatre of Terror" is so intense and foreign to what we're accustomed to, that at first glance it almost seems like a Hollywood production -- except it's real. The fear factor paralyzes us, temporarily curbing our progress.

Now imagine what would happen if someone had the ability to manipulate this "Theatre of Terror" to their own advantage. On a small scale, how many children have been severely impaired in their development due to a parent or institution's use of terror? The results are all around us.
nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

So you're the kind of person who needs to put all your statements into the "journal" section since you need not reply to anything. :driving:
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Please remember one thing friends....

There are going to be people who like what this thread has to say...and there are going to be people who don't. Please have respect for both sides of the equation.

And for the people who don't want anything to do with this thread...my only question for you would be...why in the World would you take the time to read it and complain about it?

For those who do enjoy it.....I'm glad you are learning something from it. I truly believe that knowledge = power and that the more knowledge we have then the better off we'll all be as a people.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Now try and think of these phenomenons on a much larger scale. How can a World-Shattering event be used to manipulate people in a certain direction?

A perfect example is Hitler's invasion of Europe. After the atrocities of World War 1, America wanted nothing to do with another monumental war. The Controllers were aware of our collective aversion to entering another protracted battle, so they needed a catastrophic event to motivate us. Thus, Pearl Harbor. Do you see how it works? Manipulate the "Theatre of Terror" to derive a desired outcome. If we examine this concept in regard to trauma-based mind control, we'd realize the more fearful a person becomes, the more susceptible they are to control.

How easy is it to control a lion out on the range? Extremely difficult. Yet if this lion is caged and turned into a cowering shell of it's former self, how easy would it be to control? Here's the formula: Trauma = Susceptibility = Manipulation.

Ever since 9-11, think about how much fear has been laid upon us. We're afraid of certain types of people, white powder (anthrax), the mail, airplanes, smallpox, ect. Through fear and insecurity, the Controllers are destroying our confidence, chipping away at the invincibility of our country, and eroding the belief in ourselves.

What if this reign of terror continues and we begin to see the loss of our national sovereignty, a military defeat, and a full-scale economic collapse? Then, how would deliberately-induced fear relate to our confidence?
Sheryl

Post by Sheryl »

Wow you have definatley spent a long time studying and researching. I've always been interested in prophecy and such. I found the posts to be long in reading, but interesting.
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

I'm glad you found it interesting Sheryl. =) Thanks for your comments.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Controlled Chaos is one of the oldest fear-inducing tactics that the Controllers have used throughout the years. If this situation is viewed in terms of Hegelian Dialetics, you can see how controlled conflict is used to weaken a citizenry.

Thesis: Freedom

Anti-Thesis: Real or Simulated Threats

Predetermined Synthesis: The loss of our rights.

Associated Press Article by Jesse J. Holland - October 24, 2001:

"Police would be able to conduct secret searches of suspects' homes, tap all their cell and home phones and track their use of the Internet under anti-terrorism legislation moving toward final approval in the House."

Justice Ralph Forbes, Arkansas Congressional Candidate:

"In 1984 there is a chilling passage where the Interrogator is describing the future to character Winston Smith, and he says, "Imagine the heel of a boot grinding in a Human face throughout all Eternity. That's our view of the future."
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

William Safire, in an article for The New York Times on November 14, 2002 entitled, "You Are a Suspect":

"If the Homeland Security Act is not amended before passage, here is what will happen to you: Every purchase you make with a credit card, every magazine subscription you buy and medical prescription you fill, every Website you visit and e-mail you send or receive, every academic grade you receive, every bank deposit you make, every trip you book and every event you attend - all these transactions and communications will go into what the Defense Department describes as "A virtual, centralized grand database."

"To This computerized dossier on your private file from commercial sources, add every piece of information that the government has about you - passport application, driver's liscence and bridge toll records, judicial and divorce records, complaints from nosy neighbors, your lifetime paper trail plus the latest hidden camera surveillance - and you have the super snoop's dream: "Total Information Awareness" about every U.S. citizen."
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

How about the use of technology to diminish our rights and bolster surveillance? Video cameras are now being installed all over America on every downtown street corner in the guise of "catching red light runners". How do you feel about instant DNA tests if you're pulled over for a routine traffic violation? What would happen if satellites were able to actually shut off your automobile if it was "producing too much pollution"? What if you were forced to carry around a national ID card that had your finger prints on it? Well brace yourself folks because all of these things are supposed to be coming.

To better monitor what you're looking at on the internet, what if you had to undergo a retinal scan prior to logging on? Do you know that right now the FBI has a file on EVERY US. citizen -- even those who have never broken the law or been arrested? Did you know that when you walk through an airport, the authorities have equipment that can tell EXACTLY how much money you're carrying (via the metallic strips imbedded inside the bills), and that if you have over $1,000 in cash, they're allowed to stop and search you? This is part of the increased search, seizure, detention, and wiretapping laws that are currently being passed with alarming speed.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Technology exists right now where a CCTV camera can zoom in on you at a stadium filled with people, transfer the information to a computer with face-recognition programs and identify you as someone who's a "threat."

What if Congress passed a bill that states that every person in the United States must submit to mandatory fingerprinting? To insure that everyone adheres to this policy, what if they created fingerprint scanners at every check-out counter, and the only way you'll be able to buy something is if it scans your fingerprint ID card? Sounds like science fiction? It's not. It's reality. And it's supposably on the way.

Here's the deal with National ID cards that are supposed to be coming soon. At some point these National ID cards are supposed to be issued, but they will only be a "stepping stone" to "bigger and badder" things. Why? Because these cards are going to be purposely created to deliberately FAIL! Yes, because of their propensity to be counterfeited (which will be built into the card in the first place), we'll then supposably be "SEDUCED" into accepting an actual IMPLANT into our hands. You think I'm joking? I'm not.

And what will these implants entail? Basically, they'll be set into your palm, be powered by lithium batteries, and they'll carry at least 400,000 bytes of information. They will let the Controllers/Watchers know your family relationships, criminal backround, travel activities, health information, purchasing and financial history, what you read, what you look at on the internet, and a slew of other data. They will be updated on a daily basis every time you go to the store, log onto your computer, go to the doctor, withdraw money, ect. Sounds like the perfect vehicle for Big Brother huh?

Again, supposably the Controllers are already experimenting with these implants on actual Human Beings AS WE SPEAK! The New World Order isn't just something thats coming in the future - - It's already here.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Terrorist hijackers steer their planes into the World Trade Centers on a sunny Tuesday morning -- flames, smoke, people leaping 90 stories to their death, screaming, sirens, pandemonium, then the Towers come crashing to the ground in Battery Park. And, oh yeah, television cameras....many many television cameras, then the major networks and news channels re-broadcasting the horrifying event over and over again -- every scene, every angle, every snippet of the jets, flames, impact, and both Towers falling to the Earth.

Over and over and over...the hijacked jet, the Towers, the moment that forever changed American life. September 11, 2001 -- TV, TV, TV, bleary eyes fixated on CCN, Fox, CBS, NBC, and ABC. Amongst others. Television -- TV -- video images drawing viewers to it like a morbid magnet.

Shortly thereafter, anthrax scares send the whole country reeling with more panic. Don't open your mail, white powder, respiratory damage, biological terrorism, Senators evacuated, postmen falling dead -- and every day on the radio, on TV, in newspapers and magazines -- more hysteria, more coverage, more fear.

During the same time, air travelers are filled with anxiety -- everyone suspected of being a terrorist -- long waiting lines, the National Guard holding M16's, evacuations, more long lines, inspections, X-rays, no toenail clippers, bomb threats, and rumors of more terrorists lurking behind every pillar.

Now we have pipe bombs in mailboxes, the new weekly computer virus that makes us tremble with fear over emails and attachments, plus color-coded terror alerts and reports about banks, malls and train stations being targeted for destruction. And all the while there's CNN, the New York Times and Newsweek continuing their psychic driving hour after hour, day after day.

Psychic driving? What's that? Psychic driving is the repeated exposure to a specific message over and over and over again -- a continued, systematic replay of the same theme until the subject is thoroughly indoctrinated into accepting a certain belief. In this day and age....pure, oozing, strip-away-the-veneer Total Fear.

Return to “Warfare Military”