WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

bigdaddy

Post by bigdaddy »

"It's the one thing they can't do. They can make you say anything - anything - but they can't make you believe it. They can't get inside you." George Orwell, 1984
Sheryl

Post by Sheryl »

You know I read an article online the other day, about some company embedding chips in it's employees on a volunteer basis. I'll have to go find it.:thinking:
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
Jives

Post by Jives »

HOLY SMOKES! I've seen double posting before...but 89 in a row?!! You're a one-man posting machine, Truth.

I'm sorry to say that I don't have the incredible amount of time that it would take to read all of this. I'll come back and read some more later...next time, TS, try giving it out in little bite-sized pieces. Let us have a breath once in a while. I feel like I've been drinking from a firehose.

Now..it's obvious to me that you believe all of this implicitly. If you were a little more raving, I'd write you off as a lunatic immediately. But your calm answers give you a little character.

So tell me, what convinces you that psychics are real? Have you had some experience with them?

Also, how do you deal with the incredibly depressing negativity?

If a talented psychic foretold that everything in the world would work out and the future was a utopia, would you believe that?

To have amassed that amount of material would obviously take some time, is this your hobby / obsession?

Give me some reason to take you seriously, other than quoting psychic accuracy statistics.:-2
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
Sheryl

Post by Sheryl »

"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

bigdaddy wrote: "It's the one thing they can't do. They can make you say anything - anything - but they can't make you believe it. They can't get inside you." George Orwell, 1984

Well don't fool yourself big. These people are Master Manipulators and they know the art of Instilling Fear into your body. You are right that you have the final say as to whether or not you will allow that Fear to seep inside you....but I know there is not one person currently in the World who has not feared something in their life, and who can tell me that they have not allowed an outside Fear to affect them internally.

The key is to do exactly what you were getting at. To take control of your own emotions. Nice quote by the way.

Jesus Himself fell under Fear if even for just a second. "Father, why hast thou forsaken me?"

He was part Human after all.....
Link removed by moderator
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Jives wrote: HOLY SMOKES! I've seen double posting before...but 89 in a row?!! You're a one-man posting machine, Truth.

I'm sorry to say that I don't have the incredible amount of time that it would take to read all of this. I'll come back and read some more later...next time, TS, try giving it out in little bite-sized pieces. Let us have a breath once in a while. I feel like I've been drinking from a firehose.

Now..it's obvious to me that you believe all of this implicitly. If you were a little more raving, I'd write you off as a lunatic immediately. But your calm answers give you a little character.

So tell me, what convinces you that psychics are real? Have you had some experience with them?

Also, how do you deal with the incredibly depressing negativity?

If a talented psychic foretold that everything in the world would work out and the future was a utopia, would you believe that?

To have amassed that amount of material would obviously take some time, is this your hobby / obsession?

Give me some reason to take you seriously, other than quoting psychic accuracy statistics.:-2

I do believe in Psychic ability. However I do not believe in everybody who claims to be a Psychic. And I apolagize for my style of bringing across this information, but perhaps it will make you feel a little better knowing that it took me well over 2 years to be able to study it all enough to be able to talk about it. lol.

I appreciate your interest if even you have read just a little of the predictions.

You know..I have had to say this many times as I'm sure you can imagine....but....nobody has to read this thread overnight. Why not a little bit each day? The brain operates better that way anyways. =)

Surely the "Controllers" already know this fact about the brain. Otherwise they wouldn't keep churning out the same BS every single day.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

The whole thing is a ruse. Sure, a few people had their mail boxes blown up by a mind controlled punk rock zombie, and a few citizens died from anthrax (not-high ranking officials, if you noticed). But in all, those who are setting this entire theater of fear into motion are the REAL terrorists -- the international Controller cabal that's ready to raise another level on their pyramid of power.

A few events in the recent past have set the stage for this onslaught of fear tactics where the government takes advantage of a bad situation in order to spread fear across the World. The first WTC bombing is a perfect example among others. Same with the Oklahoma bombings, and same with the Colombine shootings. Sprinkle in other bad moments in history, and you can easily see how the government uses both the media and their own legislators to induce fear into the public and to strip away more of our rights.

The pivitol point for taking control of America can be said to have begun on September 11, 2001, with the World Trade Center terrorist attacks.

The Controllers usually do things in small steps, patiently boiling us like frogs in a pot. But every once and awhile they need to kick it up a notch, a la taking advantage of the WTC attacks. That way, similar to the Charles Manson murders, a huge, indelible emotional scar is permanently imbedded on the Human psyche. These are the events that rip us to shreads, give our children nightmares, and leave many of us trembling in the relative safety of our homes.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

In September 2001 this country was essentially chopped off at the knees. We reeled day in and day out from the psychological impact. But don't get fooled into thinking it's over. Our society is being crippled by a faceless, nameless form of fear that is being crammed down our throats by every media source available. Radio talk show hosts, television images, newspaper editorials and op-ed letters, gory magazine photographs, plus Internet rumors and half-truths are all contributing to this fear. And both the World and America are falling prey to it.

Where did our fighting Spirit go? With overwhelimg evidence that the Controllers not only knew about the 9-11 attacks, but allowed them to happen; with this evidence now openly reported in the mainstream press, why aren't we gathering in the streets to bring these monsters to their knees like they did to so many of us???

These same Controllers are setting up America for a great Fall, only to replace us with Red Communist China as the next-World super-power. But we sit idly by without taking action. Why? Even as we watch our own government continue to give technology to Red China and continue to pump up their economy and military!!

We are numb with fear. The entire planet has for a long time been "kept in it's proper place" because of Fear. Religions use it, as do governments, police, parents, social groups, schools and faceless bureaucratic institutions such as the IRS. Soon this fear will be all-encompassing in the image of Big Brother, just as George Orwell predicted in his novel, 1984.
Jives

Post by Jives »

TruthBringer wrote: Our society is being crippled by a faceless, nameless form of fear that is being crammed down our throats by every media source available. Radio talk show hosts, television images, newspaper editorials and op-ed letters, gory magazine photographs, plus Internet rumors and half-truths are all contributing to this fear. And both the World and America are falling prey to it.

Well, we certainly are on the same beam on this one. I couldn't agree more.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

The saddest part is, we know how the Controllers use fear, yet we still allow them to manipulate us. It's similar to a scrawny, 150 pound lion tamer keeping ten Bengal Tigers at bay inside a cage at a circus. Not only that, but he also has them perform emasculating tricks, jump through hoops, and bow to him simply because he cracks his whip. These gorgeous, regal, powerful animals are completely slavish to his desires, and so have we become this way!! It should fill everyone with rage.

Are we really any different than the tigers? Think of how great Humanity could be, and how much potential we possess. But we allow the Controllers to rule us.

We have wars and upcoming wars everywhere, starvation on a massive scale, homelessness, and a man-made AIDS virus running rampant in Africa and the Orient.

But the finger shouldn't always be pointed just at the Controllers, and our problems shouldn't always be externalized. We're the one allowing them to control us. Why? Aren't we any smarter than the Bengal Tigers in that cage? Why don't we pull together (instead of letting THEM tear us apart) and remove these Controllers from their power! There are only a few of them, and MILLIONS of us. We can do it! But we have to do it now!
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Lets examine the current situation that exists in America between "liberals" and "conservatives". Each side has its supposed "agenda", but when it comes right down to it, these "labels" are all part of a larger shell game.

It's reminiscent of the story the Wizard of Oz where both sides are doing the dirty work of a hidden figure that is lurking behind a curtain. And although these individuals may disagree on the particulars, they all want the same end, so they use a variety of different means to attain it.

Two of these tactics are distraction and disinformation. The Controllers keep everyone fighting each other instead of focusing their energy on the REAL enemy. They do it by clandestinely financing each opposing group, then standing back to watch the aftermath as they fight like cats and dogs.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Don't you think that it's conceivable that, considering their sick, evil motives, certain elements of the Secret Cabal could have had pre-knowledge of the terrorist acts on September 11? Before answering, realize that there was an abundance of evidence hinting that the Lusitania was going to be sunk, thus "forcing" us into World War 1 (a war that the majority of the people in the United States adamantly wanted to stay out of). A couple decades later, Franklin Delano Roosevelt and his elitist handlers were aware that Pearl Harbor was going to be bombed by the Japanese. They ALLOWED it to take place, though, so the American people would be enraged enough to enter World War 2.

That's not the end of these horrendous practices....not by a longshot. During the 1960's, Operation Northwoods was a proposed military plan where we would stage phony attacks against American citizens right after the Bay of Pigs fiasco to insure our people would get so disgusted, they'd gladly allow us to invade Cuba once again. Luckily, JFK (although not perfect by any means) nixed the plan, but it may have cost him his life in doing so.

Propaganda was admittedly used prior to our war against Iraq. You remember the stories about how the Iraqi's were butchering babies in hospitals. Our government confessed that the entire story was incorrect!

All of these events were dramatic and grand in scale in order to not only shock the public, but to appeal to their basest instincts of bloodlust and revenge. After the dust settled, our entry into whatever battle was currently being waged could then be legitimized.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

The Dan Rather State-run news along with all the other media stations are nothing more than smoke. It's all filled with soap opera drama, sex, violence, and enough titillation to keep the people perched in front of their TV or buying the latest newspaper and scandal sheet.

But every once and awhile the Controllers need to move forward and take action., and then the "play" becomes real, and people are allowed to get killed for the sake of their agenda. Pearl Harbor - 2,500 dead. The World Trade Center Towers - 3,000+ dead.

Could it really be possible that the Controllers had pre-knowledge of the catastrophe in New York City and Washington DC? Many people would say no, but Brian Williams wrote an article in Newsbytes on September 27, 2001 that the mainstream media had completely ignored. He reported, "Officials at the instant-messaging firm Odigo confirmed today that two employees received text messages warning of an attack on the World Trade Center two hours before terrorists crashed planes into the New York Landmarks."

An obvious question is: Why didn't people like Dan Rather or the New York Times investigate these alligations? Why didn't anybody look into it closer?

Whats even scarier is the following scenario: What if the World Trade Center was only a "first step" and an even greater catastrophe is waiting in the wings, like a nuclear warhead being dropped upon Chicago? Or how about the one thats supposed to be exploded on L.A.?

After it dropped, everyone would be freaking out beyond words...literally going crazy. And the Controllers would be saying: "Now what will you do? No one will be safe. We could anthrax entire cities and you'd never know what hit you until it was too late. Or, since we control the entire food distribution network in this country, we'll simply quit shipping to the markets! We'll starve you people to death! Millions upon millions of you will be begging us to ship you dog food! So here's the deal. The New World Order does exist, and we expect you to bow down to us and take your implants in the palm of your hands. Oh and just remember, WE have food, and WE have underground bunkers. Now take your implants like the good little slavish robots that you are."
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

While reading these "words of wisdom", as yourself, do these people have our best intentions in mind? To me, the answer is obvious.

Strobe Talbott - Council on Foreign Relations Member, to Time Magazine on July 20, 1992 in an article entitled, "America Abroad: The Birth of the Global Nation":

"In the next hundred years, nationhood as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single global authority." He continues, "No matter how permanent and even sacred nations may seem at any one time, they are all artificial and temporary."

Dr. Carroll Quigley, Author of the frequently quoted Tragedy and Hope:

"The powers of financial capitalism have another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a World system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the World as a whole."

Notice the words "Private hands."

Zbigniew Brzezinski, former National Security Advisor under Jimmy Carter:

"The Technotronic Era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite; unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities."

Pope John Paul II - November 5, 1995:

"The United Nations organization needs to rise more and more above the cold status of an administrative institution and become a moral center where all nations of the World feel at home."

The United Nations a Moral Center? Thanks John Paul for confirming all the rumors about Papal devilry.

Edmund Muskie, Secretary of State - July 1980, commenting on official Carter administration policy concerning the "Global 2000" report and agreeing there should be "the elimination of two billion Human Beings by the year 200."

"I don't know what the total death count was during the past two decades, but if you look at AIDS, abortion, curable diseases that went purposely uncured, starvation, war, ect., I'd say they did a pretty good job at reaching their goal."

Henry Kissinger, after the 1992 Los Angeles Riots at a Bilderberg meeting in Evian, France:

"Today, Americans would be outraged if United Nations troops entered Los Angeles to restore order -- tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond -- whether real or promulgated -- that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the World will plead with World leaders to deliver them from Evil."

"The one thing that every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being, granted to them by their World Government."

NOTE:

An "Outside" force? That could be anything. Kissinger said the threat could be real or promulgated, in other words a hoax, something that has been made-up to create fear so that we'll willingly bow down to them.

President George Bush - September 11, 1990:

"Out of these troubled times, our fifth objective -- a New World Order -- can emerge. We are now in sight of a United Nations that performs as envisioned by it's founders."
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

By the way that Global report was on the year 2000 not the year 200. That was a mis-type on my part.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

David Rockefeller (As reported in the French periodical Lectures Francaises):

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the World if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during these years. But the World is now prepared to march toward a World Government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and World bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

Thats just scary........

John Swinton , former editor of the New York Times, in 1914 at the annual dinner of the American Press Association:

"There is no such thing as an independent press in America. Not a man among you dares utter his honest opinion. Were you to utter it, you know beforehand that it would never appear in print. It is the duty of a New York journalist to lie, to revile, to toady at the feet of Mammon, to sell his country and his race for his daily bread, or what amounts to the same thing, his salary."

"We are tools and vassals of the rich behind the scenes. We are marionettes. These men pull the strings, and we dance. Our time, our talents, our lives and our capacities are all the property of these men -- we are intellectual property."

Well folks, the situation hasn't really changed one iota in the last 90 years.

These are all real quotes. I'm not making this stuff up. Whats really funny is that the Controllers are that bold that they will go out and make a statement like the one that David Rockefeller made above. Or Henry Kissenger when he outright stated that he and his fellow Controllers could easily trick us into giving up our rights for what he considered to be the bettering of mankind. What a crock of crap. And John Swinton was trying to wake us up to what it really means to be a journalist.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Here are the Controllers basic goals:

1. A Single, Supra-National Government.

2. A One-World Army.

3. A One-World Religion.

4. A One-World Economy where they can manipulate every facet of global finance. We moved one step closer to this sorry state in January, 2002 when the EuroDollar was introduced to Europe.

5. They want to be able to Select "elected" leaders who will rise to power and carry out their agenda for them. And they want to be able to continue having the power to dump those who don't toe the line for them.

6. They want to be able to decide which countries will go to war against each other.

7. They want to be able to create a system in which the citizenry is increasingly under surveillance.

8. They want to be able to implant microchips into the bodies of citizens in order to finalize their control.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

It's important to know that the Bilderberg meetings are only a "front". When this revolving group of influential World leaders meets at various locations each year, the real decisions concerning what is about to take place don't happen there, regardless of how secretive they are. These forums are merely another "illusion" that needs to be stripped away like the layers of an onion.

To really determine who's calling the shots, we need to research groups such as the Council of 13, the Council of 33, and the Committee of 300. Once we transcend the facade, we'll find that there are three tiers of control:

1. Hierarchy Level One - Secret societies, European nobility, and royal families such as the Rothschilds, Warburgs, and the English ruling elite.

2. Hierarchy Level Two - American dynasties such as Rockefeller, Kuhn, Sachs, Loeb, Lazard, Goldman, Schiff, and Morgan.

3. Hierarchy Level Three - Figureheads such as the Bush family.

At level 3, we can see the nuts and bolts of how a system of World hegemony is carried out through the interaction of:

* energy

* finance

* multinational big business

* military

* industry

From these octopus-type tentacles, we see the three biggest industries in the World:

* Usury

* Energy

* drugs

So with the above information in mind, it's easy to determine how we've progressed past the propaganda that's being peddled by the News organizations, the Newspapers like the New York Times, and any of the magazines sitting on your local news stand.

Another point needs to be repeated and made perfectly clear -- which is that the Controllers don't go to war over ideals because they don't have any ideals other than to maintain their power base. Rather, it's about control, and keeping the machine running. They don't care about patriotism, nationalism, or our sovereignty.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

The Cold War was largely an excuse for a massive arms build-up between the United States and Russia. Not only did it guarantee that we would base our society and economy upon a military foundation, but it also started the process of incurring a huge national debt (and thus immense interest payments to the international bankers). If we were such heated enemies with the Soviets from the early 1950's to the mid - 1990's, why did David Rockefeller maintain a branch of Chase Manhattan in Moscow since 1927!!! Something to think about, huh?

Finally, the most frightening aspect of this scenario is that these hidden elitists have already taken over almost complete control of the United States Government and mainstream corporate media. They already control our government! If the Controllers were able to execute such a coup here, who's to say that they don't control other governments and regimes as well -- even those in Afghanistan or the Middle East!

And if you concur that the Controllers finance both sides of every war, what if they're doing the same thing now, even going so far as to possess knowledge of the terrorist attacks in Washington DC and New York City on 9-11?

The Controllers badly want a New World Order and they have little concern for any of us.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

No offense Brother but I refuse to argue about both God and Jesus with you. You have your beliefs and I have mine.

If you think that Jesus being a man and having Human emotions (including fear), is a bad thing, than thats the way you feel. I beg to differ however, and I see Jesus as having Human emotions being a good thing and not a bad thing at all.

Don't you think He cried as a child? Don't you think He played like one too? Don't you think He stumbled in life from time to time as He grew? Don't you think thats beautiful?

Or did you envision Him as the terminator? I'm just curious....
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Did you guys know that in the Middle Ages, drugs were used as currency and those who possessed them wielded a great deal of economic leverage?

The individuals who cornered the opium market eventually became some of the wealthiest and most influential people on the planet. They reached this state by monopolizing the shipping lanes (sea-lanes were the primary mode of transportation at that time), and thus went on to become the World's rulers.

By the 15th century, nearly every war revolved around gold, diamonds, or the opium trade. Drugs became such a prevalent aspect of civilization, that when a history book today refers to the "spice trade", it is actually a thinly veiled reference to opium.

Across the ocean, the British East India Company was the wealthiest organization on the Earth at that time, and the mighty British Empire was founded on monopolizing the opium market.

By the 19th Century, morphine was invented by a German scientist named F.W.A. Seturner between 1805-1817, and the syringe was developed during the Civil War.
BTS

Post by BTS »

TruthBringer wrote: Well first I just want to say thanks for everyones opinions.

I posted this stuff for you guys after all, because all of this stuff I already have retained in my scope of knowledge.

Whats important to understand though is that there is more to this thread than meets the eye. If you will look at the title of this thread, you will see more themes than just World War 3. And I placed them all in order, from first to last, starting with World War 3, and ending with the Age of Peace which begins in 2012.

Have you posted this opinion elsewhere?
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
Jives

Post by Jives »

Far Rider wrote: All it takes for a prophet to be false is one false prediction.

- Jean Dixon in one of her first books said there would be nuclear war between the U.S. and Russia in 1988.

She is a liar. A false prophet.

Anyone else you wanna quote now?

Ouch Far! ROFL!:wah:
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

I respect your opinion.

I take a different viewpoint about times and dates for psychic predictions though.

I believe in psychic ability. I believe that true psychics really can see whats coming in the future. I do not believe that they should slap a date and a time on their predictions however, because time is an illusion, and in reality, it doesn't even exist.

They do not get visions that come stock with a clock watch. Or 99% of the time I am willing to bet that they do not see time in their visions, or anything to do with time at all. In fact, the "awake" psychics (not those like Edgar Cayce), have to look at their visions in retrospect. What are the people wearing in their visions? What do the buildings look like? What do the cars look like? What do they see that could place that vision at a future time frame? It's not easy for them, and much of the time they have to guess at when they are going to happen.

I know they can see visions, and I know they can see things that are coming, the actual outcomes of events if we allow them to occur. And in some cases events that we have no control over.

I do however believe that the information in this thread is correct and is about as accurate as you may find for the next 6 year period starting from this year (2006). For many different reasons, but lets just say that I believe that the next 6 years includes all of these predictions within that time frame.

I am not basing it off of old dates that have worn out. I am basing it off of the Bible Code along with the Mayan Calendar along with just pure visions along with the tribulation period along with my own gut feelings along with a bunch of other things. That is how I figured out the time frame. At least what I believe to be the time frame anyways.

I never go by what a psychic says when they give an exact date for their vision. I just go by their visions, and try to do my best to see the truth in their occurences. It wasn't easy narrowing them down to the next 6 years, it definately took alot of studying and work on my own part, but I really do believe that the final product is correct. And I guess that only "time" will really tell.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

American Drug Running started in 1823 with a man named Samuel Russell who began Russell & Company. This man bought opium in Turkey, then smuggled it to China. In 1830, he purchased the Perkins Opium Syndicate of Boston and established a base of operations in Connecticut. One of his primary wheeler-dealers was Warren Delano, Jr., who was the grandfather of FDR!

By 1832, along with William Huntington, Russell formed the Skull & Bones secret society at Yale. Over the years its members included family names such as Bush, Rockefeller, Taft, Whitney, Harriman, Pillsbury, Kellogg, Goodyear, Perkins, and Weyerhauser.

At the same time, people formed the nation's first intelligence operation -- the Culper Ring. So, what we see is a trend that will continue throughout the future, -- the intermingling of secret societies, drugs, and the intelligence community.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

I'm going to let this information speak for itself guys.

As I said before..there are many people who will disagree with what I am trying to get across here in this thread. And thats fine...to them, I say God Bless.

But I will continue to type the Truth...and as the next 6 years unravel everyone will be able to see how the events that these psychics predicted will come to pass.

It's funny when you look at how many people talk about the Bible and prophecy...and then they go ahead and try to disgrace the prophets of modern time.

Do all those who disrespect the prophets of today really believe that Jesus was the last prophet? There were many after Him and there will be many more after them as well.
BTS

Post by BTS »

TruthBringer wrote: Don't you think that it's conceivable that, considering their sick, evil motives, certain elements of the Secret Cabal could have had pre-knowledge of the terrorist acts on September 11? Before answering, realize that there was an abundance of evidence hinting that the Lusitania was going to be sunk, thus "forcing" us into World War 1 (a war that the majority of the people in the United States adamantly wanted to stay out of). A couple decades later, Franklin Delano Roosevelt and his elitist handlers were aware that Pearl Harbor was going to be bombed by the Japanese. They ALLOWED it to take place, though, so the American people would be enraged enough to enter World War 2.

That's not the end of these horrendous practices....not by a longshot. During the 1960's, Operation Northwoods was a proposed military plan where we would stage phony attacks against American citizens right after the Bay of Pigs fiasco to insure our people would get so disgusted, they'd gladly allow us to invade Cuba once again. Luckily, JFK (although not perfect by any means) nixed the plan, but it may have cost him his life in doing so.

Propaganda was admittedly used prior to our war against Iraq. You remember the stories about how the Iraqi's were butchering babies in hospitals. Our government confessed that the entire story was incorrect!

All of these events were dramatic and grand in scale in order to not only shock the public, but to appeal to their basest instincts of bloodlust and revenge. After the dust settled, our entry into whatever battle was currently being waged could then be legitimized.

I've read to here now and KNOW this should be in the conspiracy thread...

But am STILL reading........

OOPS forgot...... Who are you refering to here?

"Don't you think that it's conceivable that, considering their sick, evil motives, certain elements of the Secret Cabal could have had pre-knowledge of the terrorist acts on September 11?"
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Here are some of my favorite quotes which come straight from the Bible and which basicly help back up the fact that psychics are not only real, but believing in a true psychic's words does not go against God at all, and in fact there are many references within the Bible itself which will help make that point clear.

Here are a list of about 15 different references from many different sections of the Bible. All of them have nothing but good things to say about true psychics/prophets (even the ones of today). I will be posting these 4 at a time with each post that I make in this thread.

I hope you enjoy all of these, and I hope that they help to make you a little more comfortable about believing in true psychics/prophets (while still not believing in the fake ones).
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

1. Can uninspired men of the world foretell the future?

"Daniel answered before the king, and said, The secret which the king hath demanded can neither wise men, enchanters, magicians, nor soothsayers show unto the king." Daniel 2:27, revised version.

Note: It would be a good idea to look up the definition of all of those different professions above. None of them are really what would be considered "inspired" by God to give out psychic information.

2. What belongs to God and what belongs to us?

"The secret things belong unto the Lord our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children forever." Deuteronomy 29:29.

3. By what means did God deliver and preserve ancient Israel?

"By a prophet the Lord brought Israel out of Egypt, and by a prophet was he preserved." Hosea 12:13.

4. How does the Lord reveal Himself to His prophets?

"If there be a prophet among you, I the Lord will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream." Numbers 12:6
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

NOTE:

A "prophet" in the olden days was just another term for the many different kinds of "psychics" of which we currently have today.

True prophets and psychics are no different from eachother at all. All they are is just different words which mean the same exact type of thing. A true prophet is a person who has been "inspired" by God to tell the future, and a true psychic can basicly do just the same.

So in other words, if Edgar Cayce had lived back in the days of ancient Israel, he would have most likely been labeled as a "prophet". The same can also be said about people such as Sylvia Browne, John Edwards, Ruth Montgomery, Jean Dixon, Nostradamus, ect.

Instead of calling them "prophets", we now term all of those people as "psychics".

It's very important not to get the two terms confused. The only thing thats really changed since the time of the ancient days has just been the two different terms for describing them, but as far as their talents are concerned, those have always pritty much remained the same.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

5. Under what influence did the prophets of old speak?

"For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost." 2 Peter 1:21.

6. What Spirit was in God's prophets inspiring their messages?

"Of which salvation the prophets have inquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow." 1 Peter 1:10, 11.

7. How were the Lord's words to the prophets preserved?

"Daniel had a deam and visions of his head upon his bed: then he wrote the dream, and told the sum of the matters." Daniel 7:1. (See also Jeremiah 51:60; Revelation 1:11).

8. By what means has God generally made known His will to man?

"I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and used similitudes, by the ministry of the prophets." Hosea 12:10. (See also Hebrews 1:1, 2.)
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

9. Who did Daniel say could reveal secrets?

"But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days." Daniel 2:28.

10. How fully and to whom does God reveal His purposes?

"Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but He revealeth His secret unto his servants the prophets." Amos 3:7.

11. Did God at any time bestow the gift of prophecy upon women?

"So...the priest...went unto Huldah the prophetess, the wife of Shallum...and...communed with her. And she said unto them, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, Tell the man that sent you to me." 2 Kings 22:14, 15.

Note: Commenting on 2 Kings 22:14, Joseph Priestly remarks within the spirit of prophecy as well as other great attainments, to show that, in his sight, and especially in things of a spiritual nature, there is no essential preeminence in the male sex.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

12. What rule did Christ give for distinguishing between true and false prophets?

"By their fruits ye shall know them." Matthew 7:20

13. To what fact about Jesus Christ does "the Spirit of God" bear witness?

"Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God." John 4:2 (See also verses 1, 3.)

Note:

A true prophet's teaching will attest to the basic fact of Christ's incarnation and vicarious death, His resurrection, and His second advent.

14. What attitude toward the gift of prophecy is recommended?

"Despise not prophesyings. Prove all things, hold fast that which is good." 1 Thessalonians 5:20, 21.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

15. What were some of the gifts that Christ gave to people?

"When He ascended up on high, He led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men...And He gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers." Ephesians 4:8-11

16. What general rule is layed down for testing all prophets?

"To the law and to the testimony: If they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them." Isaiah 8:20

17. What is the testimony of Jesus?

"The testimony of Jesus is the Spirit of prophecy." Revelation 19:10 (See also Revelation 22:9)

Note:

The term "spirit of prophecy" occurs only once in the Holy Scriptures. But it is found in ancient Jewish writings. The meaning is "gift of prophecy".

According to the Bible teaching, the gift of prophecy or the "Spirit of prophecy" was to reappear in modern times. (See Joel 2:28-30)
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

I am no modern day Prophet my friend. And yet I never claimed to be. I am simply a researcher who has come across some much needed information for my fellow Brothers and Sisters. And it is my duty to pass this information on. Whether it be right or wrong in your opinion, it is my duty not to keep these things as secret.

Secrecy is one of Humanities number one "Sins". Rebellion against the Father. Withholding valuable information that could change Us for the better. Progression through expierience and knowledge. It's the only way there is.
BTS

Post by BTS »

So TruthBringer BRING US DE TRUTH) I ask if you posted this elsewhere......... You ignore me......(BADDDDDD MOVE)...... So for all to see, here is another posting from someone else OR YOU ?????????? Fess up!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://forums.onlytherightanswers.com/viewtopic.php?t=6

WASS that about?

I was told by the poster it was NOT U So bring on the truth..............K?

http://forums.onlytherightanswers.com/viewtopic.php?t=6
BTS

Post by BTS »

Mookis?????????

U Der?????????
BTS

Post by BTS »

I guess not...........

Enjoy you mirage
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

My friend, I am Mookis.

And second of all, Mookis did not tell you that I was not the poster. Because I AM MOOKIS.

So please...go bother someone else for a change.

PS - Forgive me for having to get off the computer for once. Did you assume that because I did not answer you that I was not who you thought I was or something?

Patience.....

Oh and by the way that site that you mentioned above is my Father's sight. So I don't know what you were trying to prove there.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

While the Skull and Bones were building their drug empire on the East Coast, two other events were also occuring on the West Coast. These events, the California Gold Rush in 1849 and the building of the Transcontinental Railroad, were instrumental in bringing drugs to America.

Chinese Coolies were used as mules to import drugs into our country. Here is the pattern once again: two of the key components that make the World go 'round: gold and drugs.

By 1889, heroin was developed by the I.G. Farben Company -- the same folks that 40 years later produced the Zyklon B used to gas the Jews during World War 2. Thus, the first true "drug wave" to hit our country occurred between 1870 - 1920.

Another factor that influenced this phenomenon was World War 1, which served to "expand" the World by moving people into areas they never would have encountered if it weren't for battle.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Heroin and morphine are pain killers. Since large numbers of people were wounded and maimed during World War 1 and were given these drugs to alleviate the pain, they became addicted. Thus, drug addition became widespread throughout the World.

By the time World War 1 ended, two more important factors entered into the equation. First, drugs were made illegal in America during the early 1920's, and also internationally by the League of Nations, thus making its distribution extremely profitable. Second, cocaine was introduced to the general public.

People in the jungles had always gotten a buzz off of chewing the coca leaves, but now the sensation was heightened by delivering it in concentrated powder form.

In the early 1930's, consumers could no longer walk into a store and buy cocaine-laced softdrinks or over-the-counter hard drugs. Now they had to buy them on the streets. This was also the same time that the Mob entered the picture.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

The United States could have entirely eradicated it's drug problem during World War 2 because our attention was focused on defeating the Axis Forces. But we had already dug a hole for ourselves by entering into an agreement with the Mafia.

During World War 2, to secure Italy, the United States Government formed an alliance with the Mob -- specifically Lucky Luciano -- who was imprisoned in New York. Since Mussolini didn't hold the La Cosa Nostra in high esteem and tried to break them, Luciano turned to the American authorities and enabled us to ultimately dock and take over Italy during the war. As payment for his services, Luciano was released from prison and deported back to Italy after the war, where he revived the Mafia and established links in the United States.

This fact is very important, for after Prohibition was abolished, the Mob began trafficking drugs, which had a much higher profit margin than alcohol.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Another window of opportunity opened up after World War 2 because up until that point, Japan had dominated the manufacture and distribution of heroin. They used this money to finance their war efforts and also flooded China with it to undermine that country.

So, between 1936-1946, there was virtually no drug abuse in America. But then in 1948, as an offshoot of the OSS, the CIA was formed to "stop communism". In the process, they also became major league players in the trafficking of drugs.

By interacting with other intelligence communities, mobsters, international dealers and guerillas, they soon began running drugs from the Middle East through Europe, and eventually into the United States.

Return to “Warfare Military”