I could have SHOT him!!!

hotsauce

I could have SHOT him!!!

Post by hotsauce »

When I hit the door last night hubs saying...go to dinner...go to dinner...your favorite mexican joint is right down the street (duh...like i don't know that). I declined and told him i would cook him whatever he wanted but I was eating healthy. He decided to order a pizza. I was on the treadmill...I hit the 55 minute mark....pizza came...he came in and SHOWED ME THE PIZZA..."look, it has cheese in the crust!" SMELLLLLL IT!!! blah! I can take this two different ways...he likes me the way I am...or he loves to make me nuts...I'm not sure.

How do you deal with temptation...whatever that may be. I hate being tempted! I'm a weak individual...I need ppl to help me...not tempt me! Do you find ppl try to sabatoge you when you are trying to be soooo good? Or, is that just me? :confused:

p.s. I said no to the pizza and did 20 more minutes while he ate the ENTIRE THING!
chrisb84uk

I could have SHOT him!!!

Post by chrisb84uk »

hotsauce wrote: When I hit the door last night hubs saying...go to dinner...go to dinner...your favorite mexican joint is right down the street (duh...like i don't know that). I declined and told him i would cook him whatever he wanted but I was eating healthy. He decided to order a pizza. I was on the treadmill...I hit the 55 minute mark....pizza came...he came in and SHOWED ME THE PIZZA..."look, it has cheese in the crust!" SMELLLLLL IT!!! blah! I can take this two different ways...he likes me the way I am...or he loves to make me nuts...I'm not sure.

How do you deal with temptation...whatever that may be. I hate being tempted! I'm a weak individual...I need ppl to help me...not tempt me! Do you find ppl try to sabatoge you when you are trying to be soooo good? Or, is that just me? :confused:

p.s. I said no to the pizza and did 20 more minutes while he ate the ENTIRE THING!

Well first off well done for resisting the temptation, and sticking to your guns by staying on the treadmill. I'm pretty useless when it comes to temptation I have to admit. I'm always lurking in the cupboards, looking at all the sweet stuff we have, and eventually giving in, (so bad I know.)

I would say that saying no to something no matter how tempting is always hard, but I guess that you just need to try and take your mind of it with something else, so that u aren't every 5 minutes thinking about it.
Accountable

I could have SHOT him!!!

Post by Accountable »

So ........ did you talk to him later about needing his support, yell at him later for making it hard for you, or stay silent?
hotsauce

I could have SHOT him!!!

Post by hotsauce »

Accountable wrote: So ........ did you talk to him later about needing his support, yell at him later for making it hard for you, or stay silent?

how long have you been married? :D

i did ummm...all of the above in THAT ORDER. hehehe...it still didn't matter...before bed his final words were..."you are obsessed...just live life and eat pizza!" :rolleyes:
Lil~Basco

I could have SHOT him!!!

Post by Lil~Basco »

Next time....bring on your own temptation to him!

Run that treadmill nekkid! ;) :D
SOJOURNER

I could have SHOT him!!!

Post by SOJOURNER »

Sometimes those closest to us sabatoge us cause they don't want things

to change.

If you are thinner, you might be (he may think) more attrative to others -- perhaps he's just insecure............

Or maybe he needs to lose some pounds, but isn't ready to do the work

to lose them yet.

Cudo's to you for being strong.
Accountable

I could have SHOT him!!!

Post by Accountable »

hotsauce wrote: how long have you been married? :D

i did ummm...all of the above in THAT ORDER. hehehe...it still didn't matter...before bed his final words were..."you are obsessed...just live life and eat pizza!" :rolleyes:
Then I'll bet you're obsessed. :D

Oh, we just celebrated 20 years. My beloved is so small she has to shop in the kiddie section. It doesn't stop her from calling herself fat. :thinking:
sunny104

I could have SHOT him!!!

Post by sunny104 »

Lil~Basco wrote: Next time....bring on your own temptation to him!

Run that treadmill nekkid! ;) :D

LOL! :D
hotsauce

I could have SHOT him!!!

Post by hotsauce »

flopstock wrote: If that is in fact a picture of you on here I have a couple of comments..first and foremost being..

..you b!tch!:wah:

..I MIGHT be able to wear that shirt as undies..it just might supply coverage..lol

Can you honest to god look at yourself and think that you are out of shape? Overweight? OMG! you are so gorgeous that it's beyond any point for me to even be jealous of you...:o

You aren't neglecting hubby to exercise are you? I'd suggest that the next time he offers you something like the pizza.. tell him you'll have any of it that he gets to stick to his body... that way you can have your pizza and work off the calories at the same time...:sneaky:

Just trying to help...

floppy!

oh honey...that isn't me! that is fergie...a singer! does anyone think that is me? she is standing on a red carpet! i didn't put that up to make ppl think that is me! :-3

and...maybe i am neglecting him a little...but shouldn't i have me time...and do things that make ME feel good. everything else is about him!
valerie

I could have SHOT him!!!

Post by valerie »

Er, um, *I* thought it was you... :o

:o :o
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

hotsauce

I could have SHOT him!!!

Post by hotsauce »

valerie wrote: Er, um, *I* thought it was you... :o

:o :o

okay, well, in allllll honesty...i cannot lie.....she looks EXACTLY like me...it is a little annoying...getting stopped for autographs...etc. etc. :D
Nomad

I could have SHOT him!!!

Post by Nomad »

hotsauce wrote: When I hit the door last night hubs saying...go to dinner...go to dinner...your favorite mexican joint is right down the street (duh...like i don't know that). I declined and told him i would cook him whatever he wanted but I was eating healthy. He decided to order a pizza. I was on the treadmill...I hit the 55 minute mark....pizza came...he came in and SHOWED ME THE PIZZA..."look, it has cheese in the crust!" SMELLLLLL IT!!! blah! I can take this two different ways...he likes me the way I am...or he loves to make me nuts...I'm not sure.

Your husband is so messing with you. Hes got your # and he knows it. Hes got hotsauce in his pocket and hes twirling you around in there. Next time he does that take your clothes off and have sex with him.....that will shut him up.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Raven

I could have SHOT him!!!

Post by Raven »

LOL! Aw hunny, well done! But you know, the diet is in the calorie calculation! But I know what you mean.......I would have bypassed the pizza. Sticking to your guns is hard when you are dreaming of doughnuts! And they just brought Krispy Kreme here for gods sake! Right now my husband is very supportive, but he has mischievous streak too!
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~

Return to “Fitness Nutrition”