Your Favorite Forum Controversy.

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
ChiptBeef

Post by ChiptBeef »

Since 2004, there are over 3,500 forum members, over 10,850 threads and over 211,550 posts. During that time period, what's your favorite forum controversy, and why?
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win" - Mahatma Gandhi
ChiptBeef

Post by ChiptBeef »

That's it? Come on, mates, you've got to know about better skeletons in the closet than that! Dig up some good, rich dirt! (verifiable, of course) :sneaky:
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win" - Mahatma Gandhi
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Major Controversy! :wah:
SOJOURNER

Post by SOJOURNER »

Then, on a more personal level................

chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Well, Santa had great patience with Mr. Grinch.............................:)
Uncle Kram

Post by Uncle Kram »

SnoozeControl wrote: She might be picking nose fruit and eating it, but she looks good doing it.

I've only been in here since mid October, I haven't really seen anything too scandalous. Well, I did post a photo of my boob, but I took it down a few hours later. :)

I knew I'd joined too late ;)

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
ChiptBeef

Post by ChiptBeef »

Uncle Kram wrote: I knew I'd joined too late ;)
Me too. I don't even have 500 posts. I guess I only rate to sit on the side lines and spectate, turf being what it is. :(
minks

Post by minks »

ChiptBeef wrote: Me too. I don't even have 500 posts. I guess I only rate to sit on the side lines and spectate, turf being what it is. :(

The ongoing debate With crap ass kids music the Juggalo thread. It will never end as long as young minds meet old minds. I enjoy the way the kids come on there and get into it with Jives. I really don't think they get it that this man teaches their peers and sees the negative affects society can have on young minds. Love to see them try and debate with him.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
ChiptBeef

Post by ChiptBeef »

Sometimes its flip-flopped. And debate doesn't enter into it. It's all about infintile name-calling based on assumption and speculation. But, kids will be kids. :rolleyes:
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

ChiptBeef wrote: Sometimes its flip-flopped. And debate doesn't enter into it. It's all about infintile name-calling based on assumption and speculation. But, kids will be kids. :rolleyes:how fu*king pretentious. i have stayed out of the fray, but you really are insufferable. i have seen threads where only you post,insistantly, relentlessly, repeatedly bumping yourself, hoping some poor sod will respond... your MO is so obvious. me me me me me me .
ChiptBeef

Post by ChiptBeef »

Thanks for sharing your opinion. Others made it about me first. I'm just trying to follow their lead and make them proud. :cool:

P.S. You mean "bumping" has never happened here before? You mean I'm setting a new standard? That's special. :p
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

lady cop wrote: your MO is so obvious. me me me me me me .
BINGO!!!!
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

ChiptBeef

Post by ChiptBeef »

"Opinions vary." - Patrick Swazye (Dalton), Road House (the movie). :D
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

ChiptBeef wrote: "Opinions vary." - Patrick Swazye (Dalton), Road House (the movie). :D
You really need to work on some new material, this is about the 10th time I've seen this one from you. It wasn't that good the first time, it sure doesn't help to repeat it.

Originality goes a long way around here, give it a shot sometime.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

ChiptBeef

Post by ChiptBeef »

I know you are, but what am I... I know you are, but what am I... I know you are, but what am I... carry on. :-1
ChiptBeef

Post by ChiptBeef »

Far Rider wrote: I wont be responding to anymore of your posts. Not that you cared to know this in the first place.
Congratulations. You finally got something right. There are over 3,500 members. I know you're a legend in your own mind, but get over yourself. :rolleyes:
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

ChiptBeef wrote: I know you are, but what am I... I know you are, but what am I... I know you are, but what am I... carry on. :-1
HEY ABBEY!! GET IN HERE WITH YOUR "POT STIRRING" SMILEY!!!!

Pffft... :yh_loser
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

ChiptBeef

Post by ChiptBeef »

Far Rider wrote: Very annoying, thats what you are. I'm actually embarrased for you.
Be embarrassed for yourself. That "ignore list" sure didn't last very long. :-2
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Ok gang, the polls are open. BR is taking bets yet again, PM me with your wagers on how long it will take our current Garden pest to get booted. I'm not even going to feed him the rope, so take that into consideration when placing your wagers. I'm giving odds of 7-1.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

ChiptBeef

Post by ChiptBeef »

Saddle up baby. You're in for a ride. (I made a funny) :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Far Rider wrote: I've never claimed to be anyone special. And I dont have any powers here.
Oh yes you do, you big fibber!! You can lose your pants faster than anyone else in the Pub!! Not to mention your power over us girls....how we love a man in uniform....*sigh* :-4
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Far Rider wrote: ahahaha... oh yeah that power! :wah: I spend time in practice removing my pants everyday!

ahahahaha.

I better dust of my uniform!

:-4
Here's a big fat :yh_kiss just 'cuz you make me smile every day.

Still hoping for a pic of you in that uniform!!! :yh_drool
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bez

Post by Bez »

I can't remember the thread, but just after Christmas, there was that huge debate(row) between Santa, Elf and Reindeer about the weight of all the sacks of presents and how Elf had a bad back and he was going to the Health and safety exec. and the vet said that Reindeers treatment had bordered on animal cruelty...................:D
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
ChiptBeef

Post by ChiptBeef »

Far Rider wrote: I've never claimed to be anyone special. And I dont have any powers here.
No? That's why you sit in judgement so often as Mr. Moderator, right?
ChiptBeef

Post by ChiptBeef »

Bez wrote: I can't remember the thread, but just after Christmas, there was that huge debate(row) between Santa, Elf and Reindeer about the weight of all the sacks of presents and how Elf had a bad back and he was going to the Health and safety exec. and the vet said that Reindeers treatment had bordered on animal cruelty...................:D
True controversy... "The Rudolph Revolt of 2005." :D
Lil~Basco

Post by Lil~Basco »

ChiptBeef wrote: No? That's why you sit in judgement so often as Mr. Moderator, right?
And....isn't this a judgement you just made? :-2

When the heck will this attitude of little kids bickering back and forth end? I for one, think it's really getting old and unbecoming in adult behavior.
Jives

Post by Jives »

Tsk. Tsk. Although I can't see his posts, there's Chip again, upsetting everyone. Really you guys, try this whole "ignore" thing out. It's working really well for me. All I can see is my friends! No aggravating Chip!:D

Oh, and thanks for the kudos on the "Insane Clown Posse" thread! that's been a pretty heated one, eh? I've had enough controversy lately, so I'm just gonna hang out in the pub with Chonsi for a while!

See ya!:rolleyes:
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
ChiptBeef

Post by ChiptBeef »

Lil~Basco wrote: And....isn't this a judgement you just made?
No. It's a fair observation based on the recent forum record of posts by that member. Of course, there is a measure of individual interpretation in such an observation. Still, the preponderance of evidence prevails towards my observation.
ChiptBeef

Post by ChiptBeef »

Jives wrote: Although I can't see his posts, there's Chip again, upsetting everyone. Really you guys, try this whole "ignore" thing out. It's working really well for me. All I can see is my friends! No aggravating Chip!

Fomenting reprisal against another member. That's real inclusive. Doesn't that violate certain parts of the written forum rules that we all agreed to when we registered here? Just curiuos Jives... when were you elected the spokesperson for "everyone?" :rolleyes:
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Far Rider wrote: I nominate Jives as forum "spokesperson for everyone"! Do I hear a second?:D
Second!! All in favor?
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

SOJOURNER

Post by SOJOURNER »

SnoozeControl wrote: He called you a member. (snigger) ;)

There's just no stifling the man! :D :D :D
ChiptBeef

Post by ChiptBeef »

SOJOURNER wrote: There's just no stifling the man!
Why would you endeavor to "stifle" someone, especially when it relates to our beloved Constitution and its First Amendment? Tha's not very inclusive, IMO. :rolleyes:
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

I've being around alotalotalot of forums. But nothing compares to FG. It is simply the best.:driving:
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

SnoozeControl wrote: She might be picking nose fruit and eating it, but she looks good doing it.

I've only been in here since mid October, I haven't really seen anything too scandalous. Well, I did post a photo of my boob, but I took it down a few hours later. :)

Sneezer....whats your price ?
I AM AWESOME MAN

Return to “General Chit Chat”