Child Killers

sheryl_b

Child Killers

Post by sheryl_b »

Should child killers be given a trial in a court????? i don't agree with this i think they should be left out in the real world and their names and photos broadcast everywhere that way they'd save the tax payers money by letting the public kill them instead of placing them in jail under protection
abbey

Child Killers

Post by abbey »

Surely guilt has to be proved first.

What would happen to the vigilante that killed the killer, would they too be killed?
sheryl_b

Child Killers

Post by sheryl_b »

abbey wrote: Surely guilt has to be proved first.

What would happen to the vigilante that killed the killer, would they too be killed?
No Abbey the people who kill'd them shouldn't be punish'd cos they're only removing sicko's from our world.......... imagine them in moss side????? they'd be instantly killed
Richard Bell

Child Killers

Post by Richard Bell »

Your hypothesis is thoroughly unreasonable and preposterous.

Even rudimentary civilisations do not function in such an atavistic manner.

R.B.
Accountable

Child Killers

Post by Accountable »

That would be interesting, stripping one of any protection given a human or animal. Any act against them would not be considered illegal.

Maybe we could brand their forehead so everybody would know.
pantsonfire321@aol.com

Child Killers

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

sheryl_b wrote: Should child killers be given a trial in a court????? i don't agree with this i think they should be left out in the real world and their names and photos broadcast everywhere that way they'd save the tax payers money by letting the public kill them instead of placing them in jail under protection

Lets just top all unwanted scum - Imbecile- everyone ,what ever crime they have commited have the right to a trial .
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
lady cop

Child Killers

Post by lady cop »

Sheryl b, on both sides of the pond people are entitled to due process of law. in a civilized country we can't execute arbitrarily, nor should we be able to. i , because i am law and order all the way through, want people, including child killers, to be tried, and guilt or innocence established. by evidence. i know if you think about this proposal, you'll realize it would make murderers out of the public, and vigilante 'justice' would reign. where would the line be drawn? who would be eligible for summary execution? who would decide who lives or dies?
sheryl_b

Child Killers

Post by sheryl_b »

i know what your sayin about people should get a trial but look at them 2 sicko's who reaped a 3 month old baby..........they guilty before they even went into court due to the fact that they'd taken pictures of what they was doing.........
gmc

Child Killers

Post by gmc »

posted by moverguy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard Bell

Your hypothesis is thoroughly unreasonable and preposterous.

Even rudimentary civilisations do non function in such an atavistic manner.

R.B.

WELL RICHIE, don't read much history then do you?

ROME, EGYPT, BUSHIDO what do you mean civilisations don't behave in such a manner?

GO BACK TO THE LIBRARY

Maybe you should read a bit more, even the most primitive of tribes have some kind of law. Where do you think the US got the idea of calling the senate a senate from, not to mention republic, democracy etc etc. course its best if you are of thge ruling class.

posted by cheryl_B

Should child killers be given a trial in a court????? i don't agree with this i think they should be left out in the real world and their names and photos broadcast everywhere that way they'd save the tax payers money by letting the public kill them instead of placing them in jail under protection

posted by moverguy

Kill Them All, Be Brutal, Be Vicious And The Need For The Human To Preserve Itself Will Bring About A Cessation Of These Abhorrent Behaviors

Due Process Can Kiss My Ass

Must Not Be A Parent To Think Otherwise

Everybody is innocent until proven guilty and is entitled to due process, anything else is just rule by thuggery.

In the UK there is at least one well publicised case where a paediatrican was attacked and had her home firebombed because the moronic idiots that make up vigilante mobs didn't know a paedophile was not the same as a paediatrician.

I hope for your sake none of your neighbours hear a rumour that you are molesting children and decide to take action against you-then of course you would deserve it wouldn't you cos you must be guilty, no smoke without fire as the saying goes.

Having said that, once caught I would never let them out of prison.
Jives

Child Killers

Post by Jives »

Richard Bell wrote: Your hypothesis is thoroughly unreasonable and preposterous.

Even rudimentary civilisations do non function in such an atavistic manner.

R.B.

lol. Nice vocabulary, richard! :D

I'd like to say that many times in the past, I've wanted to get personal revenge on someone for a misdeed. You know what I found out? Every time I tried, it backfired and I ended up in trouble.

Then, when I quit wishing for revenge, I found out that people like that eventually screw up their own lives far worse than I could ever have done.

so it's "Vengence is mine, sayeth the Lord" for me these days.

I am for brainwashing and reprogramming child molesters though. I'd even go for frontal lobotomies on them.
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
Richard Bell

Child Killers

Post by Richard Bell »

moverguy wrote: WELL RICHIE, don't read much history then do you?

ROME, EGYPT, BUSHIDO what do you mean civilisations don't behave in such a manner?

GO BACK TO THE LIBRARY

I didn't join this forum to engage in silly hyperbole or puerile posturing, so I cannot be bothered debating with you on an AOL chatroom level of discourse.

R.B.
Bothwell

Child Killers

Post by Bothwell »

Err did the tinfoil hat brigade invade while I was away.

Execution by the public!!!!!

That will work, how about the stupid idiots down in Portsmouth (South UK) that spray painted the house of a local doctor because they saw an article in their local paper that named him as a Paediatrician which was close enough for them to Paedophile, that is actually true.

i can only hope that this thead is designed to gee everyone up is not for real
"I have done my duty. I thank God for it!"
Accountable

Child Killers

Post by Accountable »

Richard Bell wrote: I didn't join this forum to engage in silly hyperbole or puerile posturing, so I cannot be bothered debating with you on an AOL chatroom level of discourse.

R.B.I like you, Richard. You've made me dust off my thesaurus. :)

Oh yeh, and I generally agree with ya, too.
Jives

Child Killers

Post by Jives »

Bothwell wrote: Err did the tinfoil hat brigade invade while I was away.

Yes, Bothwell. They did.:-2
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
Richard Bell

Child Killers

Post by Richard Bell »

Accountable wrote: I like you, Richard. You've made me dust off my thesaurus. :)

Oh yeh, and I generally agree with ya, too.

Thanks for the nice words, Accountable !

I don't always spout off like Frasier Crane, but I do take the high road when the debate gets on the silly side. Having said that, I knew full well that the thread topic was intentionally inflammatory when I responded to it.

I'm enjoying the FG. I've been mostly lurking here for a couple months. Now that I'm getting a feel for the place, I'll be chiming in from time to time.

R.B.

Return to “Crimes Trials”