Weird older female stuff....(guys, just ignore this one)

BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Since there's not really a women's health forum, I figured this would be an ok spot to put this thread. Guys, you may want to ignore this one altogether.

Ladies, I am 35 and have had a cycle that you can set your watch by for 21 years. Every 28 days, without fail, like clockwork. About 2 months ago I started 2 weeks early. Since then, my cycle is right back like it was, but for the couple of days before hand, I am an emotional wreck. Now, most of you know me and know that I am not soft, not emotional and don't get weepy. About ANYthing. Well, the last 2 months the slightest off-color thing said to me will set me to bawling.

I went to the Dr.'s today and he assured me that it's pretty normal for my age, but he took a bunch of blood anyway to check out my hormone levels and what-not. (And put me on Xanax, whoohoo) What I'm wondering from all of you is, at this age, what sorts of weird changes did you start to notice yourselves?

Oh, another really fun change: I'm getting zits. I had a grand total of maybe 3 zits the entire time I was a teenager. Now that I'm 35 and my body is going all out of whack, I get zits CONSTANTLY. Someone else please tell me they are experiencing some of the same stuff.....
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

lady cop

Post by lady cop »

i don't get it...i never had a zit in my life or any changes. i must be from mars. other than an inconvenient heart attack, i have felt invincible.
alobar51

Post by alobar51 »

BabyRider wrote: Since there's not really a women's health forum, I figured this would be an ok spot to put this thread. Guys, you may want to ignore this one altogether.

Ladies, I am 35 and have had a cycle that you can set your watch by for 21 years. Every 28 days, without fail, like clockwork. About 2 months ago I started 2 weeks early. Since then, my cycle is right back like it was, but for the couple of days before hand, I am an emotional wreck. Now, most of you know me and know that I am not soft, not emotional and don't get weepy. About ANYthing. Well, the last 2 months the slightest off-color thing said to me will set me to bawling.

I went to the Dr.'s today and he assured me that it's pretty normal for my age, but he took a bunch of blood anyway to check out my hormone levels and what-not. (And put me on Xanax, whoohoo) What I'm wondering from all of you is, at this age, what sorts of weird changes did you start to notice yourselves?

Oh, another really fun change: I'm getting zits. I had a grand total of maybe 3 zits the entire time I was a teenager. Now that I'm 35 and my body is going all out of whack, I get zits CONSTANTLY. Someone else please tell me they are experiencing some of the same stuff.....

Many times imabalances that appear began many years earlier, with behaviors that we were told by our doctors were perfectly fine.

Many times we have women come to us with a package quite similar to yours. when we check their fatty acid balance, we often find the ratio of omega 6's to 3's to be 20/1, which is waaaayyy out of balance from what the diet was as recently as 100 years ago.

Supplemental pharmaceutical grade fish oils often restore that balance, and the problem disappears.

No one is suffering from a Xanax deficiency. Almost everyone is suffering from a DHA deficiency and the best source of that is fish oil.

There are herbs that can be used also, that are far less toxic than the Xanax.

There's also probably a blood sugar swing that's occurring with this, that a few dietary changes can fix.

This is often triggered by some outside stress that you may not even be aware of.

I vaguely remember you talking about your husband going through some troubling times about a month or two ago. I don't remember the details, but I do seem to remember you saying that he sometimes had uncannily accurate premonitions, and he was having some that were disturbing.

I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but I do remember that you were concerned.

To give you more, I'd have to know a bit more about your eating habits, exercise, and a few more details. Give a shout if you want some help.
Wolverine

Post by Wolverine »

SnoozeControl wrote: I am so not getting that.:-2
walking away.

Get your mind out of the gutter - it's blocking my view

Mind like a steel trap - Rusty and Illegal in 37 states.

Bez

Post by Bez »

Wolverine wrote: walking away.

Good move Wolfy !! You just couldn't resist having a peek could you ????? :)
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
minks

Post by minks »

BabyRider wrote: Since there's not really a women's health forum, I figured this would be an ok spot to put this thread. Guys, you may want to ignore this one altogether.

BR, have you a sister who was Menopasal (i can't spell) early? Or your mom?? You could be the same. Ashumans we are always changing, changing all ways, women just are blessed with more drastice changes and more in number. Pity really but don't let the emotions get the better of you,
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West

Return to “Fitness Nutrition”