Kazalala's Room

kazalala

Kazalala's Room

Post by kazalala »

Carolly;1190081 wrote: Well as a Mod I will excuse me:D:guitarist

ye you are probs used to excusing yourself:rolleyes::p:D

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Kazalala's Room

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;1190090 wrote: ye you are probs used to excusing yourself:rolleyes::p:DWatch it Bird:-5:-5:-5:sneaky:
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
qsducks

Kazalala's Room

Post by qsducks »

anyone care for some scones & tea...notice who's on the tray?

Odie

Kazalala's Room

Post by Odie »

Carolly;1190063 wrote: Ahhh fanks and just for you here they are again:D with some of me dogs..........Im gonna do some more of my dolls just for Kaz:D:guitarist

the dogs are great, but the dolls?:-5:-5:-5
Life is just to short for drama.
kazalala

Kazalala's Room

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1192012 wrote: anyone care for some scones & tea...notice who's on the tray?

aw thanks ducky! i love scones,, and yes i noticed Diana on the tray,, also i dont drink a lot of tea , but if i do i love it in a china cup just like those:D:-4:-4

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Kazalala's Room

Post by qsducks »

In that case Kaz...here's something to wake you up...

Odie

Kazalala's Room

Post by Odie »

Sunshine

Kazalala's Room

Post by Sunshine »

Nothing better than tea and scones with good friends. :-4 Love the tray. Princess Di. She sure was a great woman. Her passing was such a shocking thing. :( I remember it well. Remember the song Elton John sang for her?

YouTube - Princes Diana - Elton John - Goodbye Englands Rose
kazalala

Kazalala's Room

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1192146 wrote: In that case Kaz...here's something to wake you up...

ahhh thanks Ducky:D

Odie;1192148 wrote:

Morning:)well evening now:wah:

Sunshine;1192232 wrote: Nothing better than tea and scones with good friends. :-4 Love the tray. Princess Di. She sure was a great woman. Her passing was such a shocking thing. :( I remember it well. Remember the song Elton John sang for her?

ah ye that was indeed a sad occasion:thinking:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Odie

Kazalala's Room

Post by Odie »

Sunshine;1192232 wrote: Nothing better than tea and scones with good friends. :-4 Love the tray. Princess Di. She sure was a great woman. Her passing was such a shocking thing. :( I remember it well. Remember the song Elton John sang for her?

omg..........I will never forget that Sunday morning, front page!:-1
qsducks

Kazalala's Room

Post by qsducks »

A nice little lunch for you babe...

Odie

Kazalala's Room

Post by Odie »

kazalala;1192235 wrote:

Morning:)well evening now:wah:

late late evening now!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
kazalala

Kazalala's Room

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1197598 wrote: A nice little lunch for you babe...

thanks mate ,, that looks lovely:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Kazalala's Room

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1197819 wrote: thanks mate ,, that looks lovely:D

I'm having that tomorrow night:-4
kazalala

Kazalala's Room

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1199541 wrote: I'm having that tomorrow night:-4

Yum:Dduno what im having:yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Kazalala's Room

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1199566 wrote: Yum:Dduno what im having:yh_rotfl

I'm making last nights dinner tonights dinner...didn't have time to roast it yesterday:-4
kazalala

Kazalala's Room

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1199568 wrote: I'm making last nights dinner tonights dinner...didn't have time to roast it yesterday:-4

well im just seeing to myself tonight as hubs goes o his dads:thinking:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Kazalala's Room

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1199571 wrote: well im just seeing to myself tonight as hubs goes o his dads:thinking:

There's always takeout:wah:...a nice big pizza & soda pop for yourself
kazalala

Kazalala's Room

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1199573 wrote: There's always takeout:wah:...a nice big pizza & soda pop for yourself

I had pizza ermm Tuesday night i think:thinking: dont eat it that much:wah:oh i'll find something when im hungry:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Kazalala's Room

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1199581 wrote: I had pizza ermm Tuesday night i think:thinking: dont eat it that much:wah:oh i'll find something when im hungry:wah:

I had a hotdog at lunch....had to go searching for that one:wah:
kazalala

Kazalala's Room

Post by kazalala »

ok.. since no one is talking to me on the foc thread,,, and if i start a thread theres hardly anyone left her now who talks to me, i decided if im going to be talking to myself i may as well do it in my own room:rolleyes:

My Daughter just phoned,, she got a promotion and a rise at work,!! woo hoo,, not bad seeing as she only started there 9 months ago:guitarist:guitarist:guitarist:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
shazzoom

Kazalala's Room

Post by shazzoom »

Hey thats good Kaz, well done to her.
kazalala

Kazalala's Room

Post by kazalala »

shazzoom;1202528 wrote: Hey thats good Kaz, well done to her.

Thnaks!:D yea she was quite pleased,,, has a new title a good raise... been a good day for her ,, and she deserves it ,, she works hard:-4 hows your lot getting on:-2

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
shazzoom

Kazalala's Room

Post by shazzoom »

Tara started her coursework now for GCSE's,, with the options she picked.

Michaela now bored, she got a lot of time on her hands,, she has applied to a couple of schools/nurseries hoping to do voluntary work but had no reply.

Leanne getting on fine with her job at the moment,, she has ups and downs.

And, im just glad its the week-end lol
kazalala

Kazalala's Room

Post by kazalala »

shazzoom;1202536 wrote: Tara started her coursework now for GCSE's,, with the options she picked.

Michaela now bored, she got a lot of time on her hands,, she has applied to a couple of schools/nurseries hoping to do voluntary work but had no reply.

Leanne getting on fine with her job at the moment,, she has ups and downs.

And, im just glad its the week-end lol

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl they drive you mad dont they:rolleyes::yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
shazzoom

Kazalala's Room

Post by shazzoom »

kazalala;1202538 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl they drive you mad dont they:rolleyes::yh_rotfl

Thats one way of putting it :-5:yh_rotfl

Ive bought to new plastic pots, as some plants i potted earlier on have grew so much they crowded and need separating.
kazalala

Kazalala's Room

Post by kazalala »

shazzoom;1202539 wrote: Thats one way of putting it :-5:yh_rotfl

Ive bought to new plastic pots, as some plants i potted earlier on have grew so much they crowded and need separating.

i have a couple of nice big pots here with nowt in em:yh_rotflmust go and get some plants:yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
shazzoom

Kazalala's Room

Post by shazzoom »

I noticed wilkinsons got some nice plants in Kaz,, have a look
kazalala

Kazalala's Room

Post by kazalala »

shazzoom;1202543 wrote: I noticed wilkinsons got some nice plants in Kaz,, have a look

Have they? never thought about there:-2 i need a couple of biggish ones and some for hanging baskets:D one of our hanging baskets fell out the wall while we were away ,,, didnt half give my niece a shock :yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
shazzoom

Kazalala's Room

Post by shazzoom »

I bet,, it could of been burglars for all she Knew.

A man came to my door yesterday,,, mentioned that he noticed whilst sitting in the doctors car park over the road,, that one of the four electric cables high up in the street was fraying, and maybe i should report it, in case it snaps and falls on anything or anyone.

Was going to wait till Paul came home, but in the end i just rang around till i got the right place and got 20 questions and my name, numbers and postcode etc took. Whilst i was at work,, they apparently came out to take a look,, so no idea what they going to do.
kazalala

Kazalala's Room

Post by kazalala »

shazzoom;1202554 wrote: I bet,, it could of been burglars for all she Knew.

A man came to my door yesterday,,, mentioned that he noticed whilst sitting in the doctors car park over the road,, that one of the four electric cables high up in the street was fraying, and maybe i should report it, in case it snaps and falls on anything or anyone.

Was going to wait till Paul came home, but in the end i just rang around till i got the right place and got 20 questions and my name, numbers and postcode etc took. Whilst i was at work,, they apparently came out to take a look,, so no idea what they going to do.

tut why didnt he report it:yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
shazzoom

Kazalala's Room

Post by shazzoom »

I dont know,, maybe cause it was near to my house and he may not live near, he was at the doctors thats all.
kazalala

Kazalala's Room

Post by kazalala »

shazzoom;1202558 wrote: I dont know,, maybe cause it was near to my house and he may not live near, he was at the doctors thats all.

ahhh ok :D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Odie

Kazalala's Room

Post by Odie »

hey, its just to quiet in here, let's party!:guitarist:guitarist
Kathy Ellen

Kazalala's Room

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hello Kaz,:-4

Cyber over....I'm going to beach now...It's way, way toooooo hot and humid.....

qsducks

Kazalala's Room

Post by qsducks »

Have a great weekend kaz
kazalala

Kazalala's Room

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1220876 wrote: Have a great weekend kaz

Thanks Ducky ,,, you too:guitarist

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
qsducks

Kazalala's Room

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1202459 wrote: ok.. since no one is talking to me on the foc thread,,, and if i start a thread theres hardly anyone left her now who talks to me, i decided if im going to be talking to myself i may as well do it in my own room:rolleyes:

My Daughter just phoned,, she got a promotion and a rise at work,!! woo hoo,, not bad seeing as she only started there 9 months ago:guitarist:guitarist:guitarist:D

Great on your daughter...see the stars must have been aligned correctly:wah:. As for above statement I agree..nobody's talking to me either but I did catch a load in that thread about the mods:yh_rotfl...which is now deleted. At least I defended myself.:)
kazalala

Kazalala's Room

Post by kazalala »

qsducks;1223724 wrote: Great on your daughter...see the stars must have been aligned correctly:wah:. As for above statement I agree..nobody's talking to me either but I did catch a load in that thread about the mods:yh_rotfl...which is now deleted. At least I defended myself.:)

:yh_rotflcrikey that post was over a month ago ducks:wah: thsnks though;):-4:-4

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Kathy Ellen

Kazalala's Room

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hello Kaz:-4

Sorry that I haven't been on lately...needed to take a break, and now I'm rested and back to normal:wah: Whatever that is...:confused:

Guess what I got in the mail today. A note from Kaylene with pics of Meline. What a cutie that child is, and she still has the toy that I sent to her. But, Kay didn't write too much. Is she ok. I sent her an email through FG but haven't heard from her.

Hope all is good Kaz...I have to read back to find out what's happening.

Lubs ya,

K
qsducks

Kazalala's Room

Post by qsducks »

kazalala;1223726 wrote: :yh_rotflcrikey that post was over a month ago ducks:wah: thsnks though;):-4:-4
oh christmas...summer is flying bye....just had a hellava night...Quin barfed on my neighbors porch:lips: gross! He's currently upstairs in our room watching a mooovie...:wah:

Kathy Ellen;1223902 wrote: Hello Kaz:-4

Sorry that I haven't been on lately...needed to take a break, and now I'm rested and back to normal:wah: Whatever that is...:confused:

Guess what I got in the mail today. A note from Kaylene with pics of Meline. What a cutie that child is, and she still has the toy that I sent to her. But, Kay didn't write too much. Is she ok. I sent her an email through FG but haven't heard from her.

Hope all is good Kaz...I have to read back to find out what's happening.

Lubs ya,

K

Have't been either...would rather be floating around the ocean in my floatie thingy:wah:...I'll have to do with Quin's pool...toe dipping is soul soothing. As for Kay, she's fine but distracted with fam stuff.
Kathy Ellen

Kazalala's Room

Post by Kathy Ellen »

qsducks;1223904 wrote: oh christmas...summer is flying bye....just had a hellava night...Quin barfed on my neighbors porch:lips: gross! He's currently upstairs in our room watching a mooovie...:wah:

Have't been either...would rather be floating around the ocean in my floatie thingy:wah:...I'll have to do with Quin's pool...toe dipping is soul soothing. As for Kay, she's fine but distracted with fam stuff.

Hey Ducky,

Geeze, I haven't spoken to you in a long time.:wah::p

Have you spoken to Kaylene on msn...Geeze I have to get a mike.

Wow, it was such a madhouse at the beach today for the beach and now it's quiet here...ahhhhh peace.:D
qsducks

Kazalala's Room

Post by qsducks »

Kathy Ellen;1223905 wrote: Hey Ducky,

Geeze, I haven't spoken to you in a long time.:wah::p

Have you spoken to Kaylene on msn...Geeze I have to get a mike.

Wow, it was such a madhouse at the beach today for the beach and now it's quiet here...ahhhhh peace.:D

Umm, you spoke to me today:yh_rotfl. No, I haven't spoken to kay on msn but email only. Did you get your driveway back? You are a wack a doodle:yh_rotfl
Kathy Ellen

Kazalala's Room

Post by Kathy Ellen »

qsducks;1223907 wrote: Umm, you spoke to me today:yh_rotfl. No, I haven't spoken to kay on msn but email only. Did you get your driveway back? You are a wack a doodle:yh_rotfl

We talked today:confused:.....:yh_rotfl kidding Duckster:p

Oy vey, I had a big to do about my driveway...thinking about putting up a thread:confused: It's a long story....It was crazy here after I spoke with you.

I love being a wack-a-doodle:guitarist
qsducks

Kazalala's Room

Post by qsducks »

Kathy Ellen;1223908 wrote: We talked today:confused:.....:yh_rotfl kidding Duckster:p

Oy vey, I had a big to do about my driveway...thinking about putting up a thread:confused: It's a long story....It was crazy here after I spoke with you.

I love being a wack-a-doodle:guitarist

You are the queen of wack a doodles:guitarist:yh_rotfl
Kathy Ellen

Kazalala's Room

Post by Kathy Ellen »

qsducks;1223910 wrote: You are the queen of wack a doodles:guitarist:yh_rotfl

:yh_rotfl....I know. I tried to write just now about my day and couldn't...too many details that would bore everyone:thinking: I'll suffer alone:wah:
qsducks

Kazalala's Room

Post by qsducks »

Kathy Ellen;1223912 wrote: :yh_rotfl....I know. I tried to write just now about my day and couldn't...too many details that would bore everyone:thinking: I'll suffer alone:wah:

Yes, how you should wackadoodle the next moron who pulls into your driveway:yh_rotfl...you know, ke..you should write a book about the nuts in your neighborhood in the summer:yh_rotfl...titled "Wackadoodles Gone Haywire":yh_rotfl
kazalala

Kazalala's Room

Post by kazalala »

HI u two! kathy i iant heard from Kay in a long while either sorry:thinking: I think shes on facebook,playing games:) Carol may have heard more from her i'll ask:) also ,, i love being bored by your daily events!!!:D

going out for the day today ,,, so may see ou both later ,, take care ducky! take care kathy:D:-4

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Kathy Ellen

Kazalala's Room

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Good morning Kaz, Ducky and Shaz:-4

Your room should be the "3rd Foc Thread and renamed the Fok room....":wah:

kidding:-6

Posted by Kaz...

HI u two! kathy i iant heard from Kay in a long while either sorry:thinking: I think shes on facebook,playing games:) Carol may have heard more from her i'll ask:) also ,, i love being bored by your daily events!!!:D

ok then...let me bore you by my day yesterday....I'll TRY to make it brief...:wah:

A little background....I live next door to a restaurant compound with the restaurant and 3 small apartments that's usually filled with renters, losers and wack-a-doodles:rolleyes:....no one dangerous though. The owner is the biggest wack of all and is retired and a major pest....We share a driveway...one side is his and one side mine with no barriers inbetween.

Yesterday, I was trying to paint a door having lots of fun spilling paint all over the house and making a mess:rolleyes: Plus I had workmen in and out all day.

There were TONS of visiters to the beach and all were fighting over parking spaces. Everyone was pulling into my driveway to make a turnabout, letting off passengers and parking there to run into the restaurant or bait shop.

I was sooooooooooo pissed that I placed 2 yard chairs and a garbage can at the end of my drive to stop strangers from parking in my drive...everything was on my side of the drive. Plus I had railroad ties trying to separate my drive from his and my ties fell down and it looks a mess now.

So the owner, I'll call him Joe, comes for his Saturday dinner and the family arrives later. He starts shouting and cursing in his native language and takes my chairs and is screaming about my ties.

I went out and told him that those chairs were my chairs, and I had the ties installed. He didn't understand what I was saying to him. I tried to explain that his chairs were blown away...probably in the back of his apartments due to the fact that no one battened down the hatches for Friday's awful storm. In fact, I was the one who gave the original chair to the renter and he left them there when he moved.

He ranted and raged that I took his chairs and did not put the ties down to EVERY member of his family upon their arrival. I was mortified with his complaining. It went on for a long time.

He is a pig and cleans his site 2X a year. I pick up all sorts of garbage from his site, and he's complaining about my railroad ties:confused:

I couldn't even explain how the ties were being fixed this week and the mess will be gone by Wednesday because he kept talking over me.

Oh, I could go on and on about the messes he's made that I've lived with and forgiven....plus the ties broke apart due to his renters...but that's another story.....:rolleyes:

I will try to talk with his son, who runs the restaurant, when I see him alone. I think that Joe is on the road to "forgetting things."

Thanks for letting me rant Kaz. I feel much better now:D
Kathy Ellen

Kazalala's Room

Post by Kathy Ellen »

BTW Kaz, thanks for info about Kay. I've deleted my acct. on Facebook, but may join again, and I'll email Kay and Chez as I haven't talked with them since they left:-1

Return to “ForumGarden Hotel”