FG meet UK!

Been on a great vacation or location recently? Share with us your travels, your tips, great places to stay, and whatever else you can think of.
SuzyB

FG meet UK!

Post by SuzyB »

mrsK;533283 wrote: I am pleased you all had a great time.

Looks like lots of fun & laughs & that's what it is all about.

Fun & laughter with your friends:-4 :-6

Thanks Mrs K, it was really good fun :-6
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

OpenMind

FG meet UK!

Post by OpenMind »

Spot and I were two very lucky guys to be surrounded by so many lovely ladies. They are all truly beautiful. I can tell you that the photos simply don't do them justice at all. They are all gorgeous and witty.

But, I can't forget the guys either. Spot I'd already met at the London meet. He was and still is the true gentleman.

I was so glad that Krammy decided to put in an appearance along with his daughter, an up and coming beauty. Krammy's wit is amazing.

I am glad to say that Jimbo speaks complete with punctuation marks all in the right place. He and Suzy make an amazing couple.

I am proud to be your friend, all of you, guys and gals. You're all so amazing.:-6 :-4
Betty Boop

FG meet UK!

Post by Betty Boop »

Pinky;533297 wrote: At least you didn't end up with one arse cheek in a bucket, hehe!

Guess what? No more bucket of shame!!!:wah:

:wah: Yes!! I really appreciate just flushing and walking away now!!
Betty Boop

FG meet UK!

Post by Betty Boop »

Hamster;533300 wrote: He he he I just watched my toilet flush and refill....and I had a bath! I'm clean! :-6

Me too - finally !! :rolleyes:
SuzyB

FG meet UK!

Post by SuzyB »

OpenMind;533296 wrote: Spot and I were two very lucky guys to be surrounded by so many lovely ladies. They are all truly beautiful. I can tell you that the photos simply don't do them justice at all. They are all gorgeous and witty.

But, I can't forget the guys either. Spot I'd already met at the London meet. He was and still is the true gentleman.

I was so glad that Krammy decided to put in an appearance along with his daughter, an up and coming beauty. Krammy's wit is amazing.

I am glad to say that Jimbo speaks complete with punctuation marks all in the right place. He and Suzy make an amazing couple.

I am proud to be your friend, all of you, guys and gals. You're all so amazing.:-6 :-4

From Jimbo.....I enjoyed all of your company, I had a great day, I am upset that i missed Krammi and had circumstances been different we'd of stayed longer :-6

Roger, Roger, Roger... I am very proud to call you my friend too :D

OpenMind

FG meet UK!

Post by OpenMind »

Hamster;533304 wrote: *Hammy stands hands on hips*

What about me??? Hmmnn????

Any friend of mine is a friend of yours, my deeply loveliest one.:-4
SuzyB

FG meet UK!

Post by SuzyB »

Hamster;533304 wrote: *Hammy stands hands on hips*

What about me??? Hmmnn????

I consider you all to be friends, just like saying the name Roger, Roger, Roger :thinking:

OpenMind

FG meet UK!

Post by OpenMind »

Pinky;533311 wrote: :wah: :wah:

Yeah, but does he think you're talking to him or putting in a request?:yh_giggle

Depends on what we're doing, Pinky.:D
OpenMind

FG meet UK!

Post by OpenMind »

Well. No bribes have been offered so it looks like I might just have to post some footage tomorrow.:rolleyes:

Actually, I think I'll post them bribes or no bribes.:sneaky:
OpenMind

FG meet UK!

Post by OpenMind »

Hamster;533335 wrote: Noooooooooooo....not the one of me and the sheep!!! Purlease!!

*Hammy begs* :-3

Well, you might be able to bribe me. You're the only one in a position to.:rolleyes: :-4
Carl44

FG meet UK!

Post by Carl44 »

i loved meeting immy as well you have a lovely big heart immy and in real life its bigger than when you post on f g :-4 of course your image was only slightly tarnished by your confesions of who you would most like to shag with wendybird in the back of my crap car :wah: and your such a good cake maker now sue has gone to bed a can safely tell that the cherry flap jack thingy gave sue the most terrible wind, and i had to have the window open all the way home :wah: it was like a tribute to the floral dance by terry wogan and a brass band :lips:
RedGlitter

FG meet UK!

Post by RedGlitter »

Oh no Jimbo, you probably shouldn't have said that- will we ever see you again?? :-3

:wah:
Carl44

FG meet UK!

Post by Carl44 »

RedGlitter;533357 wrote: Oh no Jimbo, you probably shouldn't have said that- will we ever see you again?? :-3

:wah:

oh red do you think i'll be gone with the wind then :wah: :wah: good night every body
RedGlitter

FG meet UK!

Post by RedGlitter »

:wah: :-3 :o :wah:
CARLA

FG meet UK!

Post by CARLA »

What a party love the pictures OM looks like a good time to me. :wah: Everyone looks wonderful and very happy what a great group we have in the Garden and what a special weekend that you all were able to get together... :cool: Thanks for sharing wish I could have been there I love to party... and I love to laugh and you all really know how to party and laugh..:yh_laugh :yh_clap
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Sheryl

FG meet UK!

Post by Sheryl »

Those were some :thinking: interesting pictures.

I'm glad ya'll had a great time. But I wanna know what was with the groping?

:D
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
guppy

FG meet UK!

Post by guppy »

those pics are awesome.....yall look like you had a blast......it looks like a fg family reunion.....:)
OpenMind

FG meet UK!

Post by OpenMind »

Pinky;533337 wrote: Will threatening work? I know where you live Roger, hehehe!:sneaky:

Yeah. But my car can go faster than yours. So I can post and run!!:sneaky:
abbey

FG meet UK!

Post by abbey »

Great pics OM & Krambo,

Everyone looks so happy. :-4
Uncle Kram

FG meet UK!

Post by Uncle Kram »

Sheryl;533391 wrote: Those were some :thinking: interesting pictures.

I'm glad ya'll had a great time. But I wanna know what was with the groping?

With so many accents in the melting pot, I think "Group hug" was misheard as "Grope hug" :-3

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
Uncle Kram

FG meet UK!

Post by Uncle Kram »

Actually, I've just realised that when I read Pinkys posts, I'm now hearing her voice in my head. (and THAT laugh :wah: )

OpenMind

FG meet UK!

Post by OpenMind »

Uncle Kram;533519 wrote: Actually, I've just realised that when I read Pinkys posts, I'm now hearing her voice in my head. (and THAT laugh :wah: )

Kram. We don't call it a laugh. We call it Pinky's Cackle.:wah: Ya just gotta love her for it.:-4
SuzyB

FG meet UK!

Post by SuzyB »

Wendybird;533523 wrote: I have no idea what everybody is talking about.....

I stayed at home all weekend and have never been in Birmingham........

BENDYBIRDDDDDDDD!!!!!!! How you doing?????:-4

Uncle Kram

FG meet UK!

Post by Uncle Kram »

Wendybird;533523 wrote: I have no idea what everybody is talking about.....

I stayed at home all weekend and have never been in Birmingham........

I really enjoyed meeting Wendybird, she was lovely. It wasn't long after my arrival that I thought "I don't think Birdy had a convent education" :thinking: :D

And Innocent Immy?...forget it. She wanted me to drop my trousers to check out my .....(ahem).....knee. It was like a first date so I bashfully rolled the trouser leg UP instead :o

SuzyB

FG meet UK!

Post by SuzyB »

Uncle Kram;533527 wrote: I really enjoyed meeting Wendybird, she was lovely. It wasn't long after my arrival that I thought "I don't think Birdy had a convent education" :thinking:

And Innocent Immy?...forget it. She wanted me to drop my trousers to check out my .....(ahem).....knee. It was like a first date so I bashfully rolled the trouser leg UP instead :o

:wah: :wah:

Return to “Travel Vacation”