More on Fat Folks

nvalleyvee

More on Fat Folks

Post by nvalleyvee »

It is on the right of this reply space - bottom right corner - it's blue - when you put your mouse on it - it says roll eyes - sarcastic.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
capt_buzzard

More on Fat Folks

Post by capt_buzzard »

Anything about Skinny 'mi Links:D Its like making love to a leg of a chair. All bones. Give me a bit of meat anyday.
nvalleyvee

More on Fat Folks

Post by nvalleyvee »

capt_buzzard wrote: Anything about Skinny 'mi Links:D Its like making love to a leg of a chair. All bones. Give me a bit of meat anyday.

All of us normal women thank you.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
CARLA

More on Fat Folks

Post by CARLA »

CAPTAIN,

I haven't heard that expression since I was a kid. My Grandfather on my Dad's side was 100% Scotish, he would call my litter sister "SKINNY MI LINK" all the time. Thanks for bring back a wonderful childhood memory.. :D

Anything about Skinny 'mi Links ;)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

capt_buzzard

More on Fat Folks

Post by capt_buzzard »

[QUOTE=CARLA]CAPTAIN,

I haven't heard that expression since I was a kid. My Grandfather on my Dad's side was 100% Scotish, he would call my litter sister "SKINNY MI LINK" all the time. Thanks for bring back a wonderful childhood memory.. :D

;)[/QUOTELots more where that came from. Stay here and watch this space;)
David Hill

More on Fat Folks

Post by David Hill »

Fat is In! people are at peace with obesity. i heard that on the news today? maybe that's why mroe n more girls are started to look at me with lustful eyes >.>

Return to “Fitness Nutrition”