RE: Odie!

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Come on everyone .....enough now...

If Odie has died it's important to think of her family right now and not ourselves....... Everyone here has both friends and enemies on this forum....That's just life .

this would be a very sad and busy time for her family and we must think of them and reflect on how they would take to the comments in this forum. Even if the comments are not seen to be offensive by the individual poster we must understand that for those closest to Odie they may come across a little harsh . and now is probably not the time to bicker.

I hope you lall understand where I'm coming from .... :)
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

fuzzywuzzy;1368790 wrote: Come on everyone .....enough now...

If Odie has died it's important to think of her family right now and not ourselves....... Everyone here has both friends and enemies on this forum....That's just life .

this would be a very sad and busy time for her family and we must think of them and reflect on how they would take to the comments in this forum. Even if the comments are not seen to be offensive by the individual poster we must understand that for those closest to Odie they may come across a little harsh . and now is probably not the time to bicker.

I hope you lall understand where I'm coming from .... :)
No problem from me Fizzywizzy
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

Word.
M.Carles

Post by M.Carles »

Yea let's be sensitive to the feelings of Odie's relatives. That's the least we can do for her. Rest in peace Odie.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

May you rest in peace now Joan

Return to “General Chit Chat”