Gimme some education

Accountable

Gimme some education

Post by Accountable »

Loyal;1359098 wrote: "All scripture is inspired of God and beneficial." 2nd. timothy 3:16===== this is the Old Testament and the New. The Bible's internal harmony is significant. This is especially so in view of the fact that the books of the Bible were recorded by some 40 men as diverse as king, prophet, herdsman, tax collector, and physician. They did the writing over a period of 1,610 years: so there was no opportunity for collusion. Yet their writings agree, even in the samllest detail. To appreciate the extent to which the various portions of the Bible are harmoniously intertwined, you must read and study it personally, and use your reasoning abilities.
I have read and am reading it. When I get to the smallest details, I find that they don't agree. I have found, though, that all the Bibles today come from the same collection of works, gathered by Constantine.

I have come to the opinion that the biggest leap of real faith is required in believing that Constantine got it completely right.

Return to “General Religious Discussions”