This makes me feel Utterly Sick...

pinkchick

Post by pinkchick »

oscar;1292992 wrote: Then I beg your pardon. :o:o Your from Belfast arn't you?

I misread your post .... I am in Belfast but not from there originally.
Very nearly perfect ... :D
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

pinkchick;1292993 wrote: I misread your post .... I am in Belfast but not from there originally.
Ah... Got you.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

fuzzywuzzy;1292833 wrote: I've made it quite clear that I'm a supporter of the IRA (not all factions of it) and it has nothing to do with religion. And I like Jerry Adams.

I think the reason that an Irishman would not come on here and say he supported the IRA is because of what he/she be called by those of the opposing side. Most Irish stay mute on the subject and that's just the way the Brits like it. :) Unless of course they are in agreeance with them.

So do you not feel the need to come back and defend your support of a terrorist organisation ? Or are you having trouble justifying it ? Why would "most Irish stay mute on the subject" ? They are as clear on their views as anyone and its condescending to suggest otherwise. Support for terrorists is a minority sport, one you have obviously latched on to. I'm wondering whether you realise what terrorists -republican, loyalist or otherwise - actually do. Is the Peace Process in N.I. a waste of time and should the IRA have not have decommisioned their weapons ? Maybe we should go back a few decades to those dark days of murder, sectarianism, kneecapping and blind hatred
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Snowfire;1293408 wrote: So do you not feel the need to come back and defend your support of a terrorist organisation ? Or are you having trouble justifying it ? Why would "most Irish stay mute on the subject" ? They are as clear on their views as anyone and its condescending to suggest otherwise. Support for terrorists is a minority sport, one you have obviously latched on to. I'm wondering whether you realise what terrorists -republican, loyalist or otherwise - actually do. Is the Peace Process in N.I. a waste of time and should the IRA have not have decommisioned their weapons ? Maybe we should go back a few decades to those dark days of murder, sectarianism, kneecapping and blind hatred

Good Post from one who served In Northern Ireland during the troubles. :guitarist:guitarist
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “General Religious Discussions”