Third Ashes Test

Discuss all types of sports.
fuzzywuzzy

Third Ashes Test

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Damn you guys I"m laying flooring and had to disconnect the tV ......what's the score god damit?
fuzzywuzzy

Third Ashes Test

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

I'ts almost 10 pm , i have to stop hammering now but hte tv is still disconnected
Clodhopper

Third Ashes Test

Post by Clodhopper »

236-8.

Broad went for 60-ish, and Swann has just got his 50. Currently trail by just over 100 runs.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Clodhopper

Third Ashes Test

Post by Clodhopper »

Broad has been one of the very few positives for England in this game: six wickets and a fifty. It would be good if he's finding some form at last.

fuzzywuzzy

Third Ashes Test

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Clodhopper;1227711 wrote: 236-8.

Broad went for 60-ish, and Swann has just got his 50. Currently trail by just over 100 runs.

holy crap that aint good.

how many to make up?
fuzzywuzzy

Third Ashes Test

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Clodhopper;1227714 wrote: Broad has been one of the very few positives for England in this game: six wickets and a fifty. It would be good if he's finding some form at last.

well you'd want eh?
Clodhopper

Third Ashes Test

Post by Clodhopper »

245-8. At lunch. England trail by 98. Slowed down a bit without Broad, but we scored 168 runs in that session from 24 overs for 3 wickets!

Test Cricket - gods, what a great game!. Would never have predicted this - thought we'd have lost by now...

fuzzywuzzy

Third Ashes Test

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

98 that's not a bad catch up ........damit !!!!! Have to go to sleep tell me tomoz could ya ...........please?:o

fuzzywuzzy

Third Ashes Test

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Clodhopper;1227717 wrote: 245-8. At lunch. England trail by 98. Slowed down a bit without Broad, but we scored 168 runs in that session from 24 overs for 3 wickets!

Test Cricket - gods, what a great game!. Would never have predicted this - thought we'd have lost by now...

and that's why I like the............ Ashes:D:D:D:D:D:D
Clodhopper

Third Ashes Test

Post by Clodhopper »

Oh, don't worry - you'll win.

Sleep well!

Clodhopper

Third Ashes Test

Post by Clodhopper »

Swann gone for 62. Bit unlucky to be given, but hey.

259-9

Clodhopper

Third Ashes Test

Post by Clodhopper »

Poor old Onions isn't going to last long! Hopping around like a Pom on an Aussie Summer beach!

Clodhopper

Third Ashes Test

Post by Clodhopper »

Congrats Australia. One all in the series, one to play.

England threw that away. :mad:

Now, what on earth are England going to do for the Oval? Ramprakash at three?

Panesar and Swann? Harmison, but drop Onions? How is Anderson's hammy or calf or whatever it was? Is Flintoff going to play?

Looking forward to it already! :)

mrsK

Third Ashes Test

Post by mrsK »

Thanks Clod:-6
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
Clodhopper

Third Ashes Test

Post by Clodhopper »

Nae probs old thing. Your lads did the business and deserved it. That Ponting stands out head and shoulders above the rest as the best player in the series (which is why he's the pantomime villain - as well as being a surly b****r when younger...)

This series isn't a patch on the Best Series Ever, but by gum! What would cricket be like without you?

Advance Australia Fair!

fuzzywuzzy

Third Ashes Test

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Remember he almost got kicked out of the Australian side when he was younger? I blame management for that. He seems to of become an expert at playing with the oppositions heads though. I love when they put the camera on him and you can see the cogs turning endlessly, he could be thinking of which beer he's going to have after the match for all we know, but he just looks like he's thinking of strategies etc.

Facinating man to watch but remember he struggled when he first took over the captainship ....just like Strauss.

It's been fun in our house since you began this thread Clod. Brett plays Cricket and we've been talking about Captains and so forth and trying to name all the Captains we can ...................Then he mentioned Chappell. I told him that name doesn't get mentioned in this house. he wanted to know why. I was stunned because I thought kids today would know why , seems we have been able to hide our shameful past. I showed him the footage and he was so taken aback. Asking questions about how the chappel brothers got away with it, and lsiten to all the booing . fine lesson he was taught...........How not to play cricket.

when Marshy is pissed off you know something is wrong. at least Marsh was a gentleman . Those poor batsmen . And Ian Smith can hold his head high for his effort.

Clodhopper

Third Ashes Test

Post by Clodhopper »

Yeah, I'm with Marsh on that one.

Return to “Wide World of Sports”