What To Do With Whiskers

General humor & jokes. Share funny photos and jokes. Must be "R" rated or below.
hoppy

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by hoppy »

Make your own chia pets.
ZAP

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by ZAP »

hoppy;1203793 wrote: Make your own chia pets.
GREAT idea!! I love those furry little critters. They make great gifts. I'd buy some. Better yet, we could help you market them, Lon . . .wheels are turning . . . I see sandwich boards advertising . . .no, wait. .That Ron Poopeel (or whatever his name is) on tv ads, "Lon's Little Losers" or "Whiskers A Go Go". We'll make a fortune!
Odie

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by Odie »

Zapata;1203808 wrote: GREAT idea!! I love those furry little critters. They make great gifts. I'd buy some. Better yet, we could help you market them, Lon . . .wheels are turning . . . I see sandwich boards advertising . . .no, wait. .That Ron Poopeel (or whatever his name is) on tv ads, "Lon's Little Losers" or "Whiskers A Go Go". We'll make a fortune!

I love it!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
ZAP

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by ZAP »

Here ya go, Lon!
Lon

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by Lon »

I have stopped collecting them and every morning just fill the Pepper Shaker.
ZAP

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by ZAP »

Lon;1305763 wrote: I have stopped collecting them and every morning just fill the Pepper Shaker.

Recycling, eh? :)
albertpollard

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by albertpollard »

Spend the next five years making one of those 'velvet' paintings?
NEWS FLASH! The Universe is God's Petri Dish.
Lon

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by Lon »

crikeymoses;1305811 wrote: Make your own flocked wall paper - stencil a typical design on wall with glue and throw the clippings at it. Sweep up remainder and sell idea, and leftovers, to your local Indian restaurant.x

Now this idea I really like except I will do a portrait sized flocking design and use ear wax to stick the whiskers together. I have enough whiskers and ear wax now to do a 3' X 4' 1/2" piece. I will start first thing in the morning. I will then contact the "Getty Museum" and see if they would be interested in purchasing my work. My god, I could become infamous, I mean famous.:)
ZAP

What To Do With Whiskers

Post by ZAP »

Lon;1306058 wrote: x

Now this idea I really like except I will do a portrait sized flocking design and use ear wax to stick the whiskers together. I have enough whiskers and ear wax now to do a 3' X 4' 1/2" piece. I will start first thing in the morning. I will then contact the "Getty Museum" and see if they would be interested in purchasing my work. My god, I could become infamous, I mean famous.:)

How about a title for it, Lon's Portrait in Hirsute Relief

Return to “Just For The Fun Of It”