PETA asks Ben and Jerry's to use human milk

Fact is stranger than fiction.
spot

Post by spot »

Ian;995020 wrote: back on topic, Ben and Jerry's know this wont happen, it's just a marketing scam that's all.

I didn't realize Ben and Jerry's were offering it, or advocating it, or supporting it, or even aware of it.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

:thinking:nutbars
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

spot

Post by spot »

Hoss;995244 wrote: Sir Spot, I see a slight wrinkle in your philosophy.

If 'Killing animals which can only survive in a domesticated state is entirely legitimate, it's a release.'

Is your philosophy then why do you not support executions for criminals? You want them locked up for life, isn't it a 'release' for them to be executed?Criminality involves an issue of innocence or guilt at the level of a trial. We can, I hope, agree that miscarriages of justice occur and that they can still occur where the crime carries a death penalty. Unlike imprisonment, a death penalty is irreversible.

Domestication has nothing to do with innocence or guilt, it's merely a fact just as slavery was a fact. My opinion equates the atrocity of slavery of humans with the atrocity of domestication of animals. There were, no doubt, slaves who genuinely preferred to be slaves rather than to be freed and owners who preferred to keep their slaves than release them but it didn't stop the law on slavery from changing. One can't undomesticate a domesticated animal, one needn't kill it, one can most certainly make it illegal to breed another generation. The entire problem of domestication would disappear in decades on that basis.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
BTS

Post by BTS »

Another head knocker thread that will end up nowhere

excuse me while I go get me a cheeseburger, deep fat fried papas fritas and a big ol glass of cows milk (mama went dry on me:o)
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Thanks Spot

I couldn't imagine Breast Milk in anything I consume. With what alot of females

consume - inhale - shoot up

who knew you could go to B&J for a buzz.

all new meaning to Driving under the influence.:wah:

you'd never get busted

oh, I have a million of them

Patsy
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

I areola don't think human breast milk in ice cream is a good idea, I myself don't eat ice cream but might consider it if it was made from Angelina Jolie.:D
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

YZGI;994598 wrote: I assume they will sell it in jugs.

YZGI;994621 wrote: Will the smallest portion sold be called' The itty bitty jug"?

mrsK;994626 wrote: Or "more than a mouthfull"?

Ihave to get to school,thanks for the laugh :wah::wah:

YZGI;995672 wrote: I areola don't think human breast milk in ice cream is a good idea, I myself don't eat ice cream but might consider it if it was made from Angelina Jolie.:D

Titillating:D
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

I've got it!!!!!!!!

We can keep everyone happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Criminals (all properly convicted beyond a reasonable doubt of course - murderers, rogue traders, mistreaters of animals, politicians etc) can be ethically hunted.

2 PETA can supervise their killing - but in a humane way.

3 Humans who want to eat meat - and we do have canine teeth - can dine on canned convict, barbecued burglar, aromatic assassin, steamed short seller etc..

4 IMO Spot's idea about killing all domestic pets is a bit harsh - but it should be a criminal offence to allow the breeding of any more. Family companion animals should be phased out and replaced by lovable, affectionate virtual pets - within one generation.

5 Farm animals should also be gradually phased out, and trees planted on all farmland. This should also help reduce greenhouse gas emissions.

6 Domesticated crops should be discontinued with the exception of coffee, which is indispensible - but should henceforth be drunk BLACK.

7 Oh, and wine is still okay but preferably made from grapes grown naturally.

8 Liebfraumilch could replace champagne for that little extra level of celebration.

9. Clothes whether made from leather, wool, domesticated crops or fur, paper or any other non environmental or non ethical material should be banned.

:sneaky:
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

spot

Post by spot »

I actually stopped short of 3 but it was in my mind, believe me.
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

I loved Anthony Burgess book.. The Wanting Seed!! Some good stuff in that.

spot

Post by spot »

Goodness me Pam, there's not many left that could come out with that. He's so way up my list of godlike authors. I used to read chapters of Burgess to the children to get them to sleep.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

BTS;995472 wrote: Another head knocker thread that will end up nowhere

excuse me while I go get me a cheeseburger, deep fat fried papas fritas and a big ol glass of cows milk (mama went dry on me:o)

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

BTS

Post by BTS »

AussiePam;995955 wrote: I've got it!!!!!!!!

We can keep everyone happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Criminals (all properly convicted beyond a reasonable doubt of course - murderers, rogue traders, mistreaters of animals, politicians etc) can be ethically hunted.

2 PETA can supervise their killing - but in a humane way.

3 Humans who want to eat meat - and we do have canine teeth - can dine on canned convict, barbecued burglar, aromatic assassin, steamed short seller etc..

4 IMO Spot's idea about killing all domestic pets is a bit harsh - but it should be a criminal offence to allow the breeding of any more. Family companion animals should be phased out and replaced by lovable, affectionate virtual pets - within one generation.

5 Farm animals should also be gradually phased out, and trees planted on all farmland. This should also help reduce greenhouse gas emissions.

6 Domesticated crops should be discontinued with the exception of coffee, which is indispensible - but should henceforth be drunk BLACK.

7 Oh, and wine is still okay but preferably made from grapes grown naturally.

8 Liebfraumilch could replace champagne for that little extra level of celebration.

9. Clothes whether made from leather, wool, domesticated crops or fur, paper or any other non environmental or non ethical material should be banned.

You are not talking about revisiting the "Dark Ages" again?

or...........Are you?:sneaky:

A few question on this "ETHICAL" plan of yours

1)Are ALL politicians fair game? or just YOUR chosen few?

2)What is a humane way to put the miserable SO-B's out of their misery?

3)What is a burglars crime requirement to get eaten? (I am a thinkin, a "BBQ'd Burglar Burger" might sell quite well)

4)Is cotton a domesticated crop? If so, what do you suggest we wear that fits your parameter?
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
mrsK

Post by mrsK »

YZGI;995672 wrote: I areola don't think human breast milk in ice cream is a good idea, I myself don't eat ice cream but might consider it if it was made from Angelina Jolie.:D

Pray tell:sneaky:

How do you plan on getting that breast milk.:sneaky::lips::wah:
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

mrsK;996003 wrote: Pray tell:sneaky:

How do you plan on getting that breast milk.:sneaky::lips::wah:
Well, you know her hubbies name is Brad, right? My name happens to be Brad, I figure a couple of months of weightlifting a nip and a tuck and I'm there.:D
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

BTS;995995 wrote: You are not talking about revisiting the "Dark Ages" again?

or...........Are you?:sneaky:

A few question on this "ETHICAL" plan of yours

1)Are ALL politicians fair game? or just YOUR chosen few?

2)What is a humane way to put the miserable SO-B's out of their misery?

3)What is a burglars crime requirement to get eaten? (I am a thinkin, a "BBQ'd Burglar Burger" might sell quite well)

4)Is cotton a domesticated crop? If so, what do you suggest we wear that fits your parameter?

Many countries are still in the Dark Ages, Sir.

With regard to your specific questions...

1) All politicians, of course. I don't play favourites. Ethical anarchy is good.

2) I don't know how PETA euthanises all those animals - but I'm sure it must be good and effective, so let's leave it to them. With, of course, the requirement that "product" has to be suitable for human consumption. Proper inspection, health checks etc etc. Thick skinned convicts may also be usefully thusly harvested.

3) Obviously cat burglars should pay the ultimate price for their deplorable activities. Current domestic cats should be left in situ, to live out their lives in peace giving their owners/companion humans time to adjust to the new arrangements.

4) Cotton is out. My parameter is trim taut and terrific - and so requires little covering. For the more generous figure, perhaps a grass skirt or a couple of large fig leaves. Politically correct skins could be worn (see 2) in cold weather.

------------------

Edit.

On another point, serioulsy ... Most domestic animals do eat meat/fish? Should they be given a completely vegetarian diet?

spot

Post by spot »

AussiePam;996285 wrote: 4) Cotton is out. My parameter is trim taut and terrific - and so requires little covering. For the more generous figure, perhaps a grass skirt or a couple of large fig leaves. Lurex, Pam. I see you in tight bright Lurex and spangles.
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Sparkling bright lurex??!!! A bit common doncha think, maybe, for a stylish classy goddess???? I do rather like silk, but of course that's going to be a NO NO. Factories of enslaved caged caterpillars under dire conditions spinning their little hearts out for my decadent whims - I can't do it!!! Bark? Is it okay to use that, of is it inconsiderate exploitation of trees???? And I suppose that dispenses with paper too..... sigh... I'll never make a paper plane again!!

:-1

YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Ian;996549 wrote: What terrain do you suggest? I need to know what shoes to wear :)

Hoss;996861 wrote: We could go open plains or forested mountains. You pick, you're the challenger. I'll let you pick weapons too. :wah: No spit wads, or dirt clods! :wah:
I got a fiver on Hoss.:cool:

I'll even give 2to 1 odds
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

OOOOOh goody, goody!!!!! Boys doing boy stuff!! It's the Revolutionary War all over again. You can sneak around wearing racoon caps like real mountain men and lighting fires from flint and potting the occasional injun or French trader who gets in the way with black powder muskets... pant pant pant. I'll bring popcorn, beer, my rendezvous clothes and me trusty longbow. You men fight it out. We'll barbecue the loser and have a party.

(I'll bowhunt the winner as well, and we'll barbie him tomorrow

Waste not, want not!!!)

spot

Post by spot »

I never go anywhere without a flint. You never know.

And a whistle and a compass and an indelible pencil and plastic paper that you can get wet and still use. How can anyone leave their house without stuff like that?

And a serrated blade for scraping firepowder from the magnesium block the flint's embedded in, and a hat.
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

spot;997630 wrote: and plastic paper that you can get wet and still use.

Oh dear, that doesn't say a lot for the Brit outback dunny!!! At least Down Under we can use soft tree bark. The Aborigines did, after all, so it's politically correct as well.

I have helped light a fire from flint. It's useful knowledge, for when the Dark Ages return.

G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Goodnight
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”