Question For Christians

Daniyal

Question For Christians

Post by Daniyal »

the crucifixion story is a fabrication of the story of another crucifixion . The story of the crucifixion is really the story of King David who himself was a messiah . Even though he was crucified he did not die on the cross . So , the crucifixion story was not of Jesus it was taken from The Psalms of David . If You go back to the book of ( Psalm 22; 1 , 16 ; 71 ; 18, 20-22 ) and compare these quotes to the accounts of the so-called crucifixion in ( Mark 15 ; 34 and Matthew 27 ; 46 ) , You will see the similarities and see where the christians got the crucifixion story from and what is really sad is that people are walking around believing in this book whole - heartedly . ( Psalm 22 ; 1 and Mark 15 ;34 ) .

It is the same declaration , Same story line , Just different names , And to think this is supposed to be about Jesus Christ , The Son Of God Being Nailed Up On The Cross . To die for your sins and yells out '' My God , My God Why Have Thou Forsaken Me ? '' It is understandable if it were just David saying this because according to religion he was a mere mortal . But not Jesus , He was the son of God and in some cases , God himself . It is suppose to be a Unique Line because the new translation of . '' God So Love The World That He Sent His '' Only '' . They Replave '' Only '' With '' Unique '' In THE NEW BIBLE '' It says Jesus was Unique in everything he said and did . Which made him God . They're saying . Right there ; That Jesus was suppose to be on the cross . This here says Psalms of David . So they were Written by certain ministers or priests for a Song ( Psalm ) and about David .

If you read on in ( Psalm Chapter ) They describe the crucifixion as casting lots for his garment . The nails in his hand and feet . Stabbing him in the side and giving him bitter water to drink . That's your bible story , but take that to church and you become an Anti - christian ..

( Which Is Christian Spelled Backward = Anti -Christian ) . Take the truth to the church and you become a Blasphemer when it is obvious that the Entire crucifixion story as well as the other stories of the new testament were just a bunch of plahiarized ideal from The Book Of Psalm Rewritten as a play . That's why you have Acts As All Plays Do .

All you haveto do is read The Four Gosples Or ( Ghost Spell ) of Matthew / Mark / Luke / John . And there you will find your Conflicting Stories . All of them give some kind of account of Jesus life however , Oneis a little more Dramatic than others . One may have something that the other doesn't . and it goes on and on . If you go right to the book of Matthew he tries to prove that nearly every event in Jesus life was fortold in the old testament and thus that is his evidence that jesus was the messiah .

He just uses excerpts from the old testament that are so mysterious that they mean just about anything . Matthew intentionally alters some of the scriptures , Changes word , Capitalizing a letter there -- to make them prove his point . Take for instance . The so-called '' Immanuel '' Prophecy

Matthew mentions the book of Isaiah's '' Immanuel '' Prophecy Isaiah 7 ; 14 - 17 , As proof that Jesus is the messiah -- even though Isaiah didn't claim that Immanuel would be a messiah . The deception begins when Matthew changes Isiah's Word From ....

Isaiah 7; 14 And I QUOTE , Therefore The Lord ( Yahweh ) Himself Shall Give You A Sign ; ( Behold A Virgin Shall Conceive And Bear A Son , And Shall Call His Name Immanuel ) .

Meaning The Mother Of The Child Will Call His Name Immanuel To ...

Matthew 1 ; 23 And I Quote , Behold A Virgin Shall Be With Child And Shall Bring Forth A Son ( And They Shall Call His Name Emmanuel ) Which Being Interpreted Is God With Us ''

That's how it starts. thy might add a word here , Change a word there . Which leaves open the possibility that Immmanuel's name could actually be something Else - Like Jesus which is what '' They '' call him . '' Jesus '' 2verse later in Matthew 1 ; 25 . Thus . another question Arises , Although Jesus which christians say means '' Savior '' is the distorted greek way of saying the proper Hebrew name Joshua or Yashua which means '' Yahweh Is Salvation '' If the prophesied messiah's name was supposed to be Immanuel . The why did they disobey their Lord and name him Jesus ?

Immanuel was the son of Isaiah And Majia and although he had a few similarities with Yashua or Jesus as he is called in the new testament . They were born in two different Eras of time and . The Immanuel of the book of Isaiah couldn't have been prophecy of Jesus because the Immanuel son of Isaiah would have been that expected messiah to come Do You OverStand ? Immanuel was '' A '' messiah of his time because he was sent to deliver the house of David from the rulers of Syria and Israel

( Isaiah 7 ; 1 - 13 ) .

( Immaniel Son Of Isaiah And Majia ) , If you read a little further you will see that it was propesied that this person named Immanuel shall ;

( Immanuel )

* Eat butter and honey ( Isaiah 7; 15 )

* Know to refuse evil and chosse good ( Isaiah 7; 15 )

* Shave his beard ( Isaiah 7;20 )

* Live in an area ruled by kings ( Isaiah 7 ; 1 - 20 )

* Devliver the house of David ( Isaiah 7 ;1 - 13 )

( Yashua / Jesus )

*Ate Meat ( Luke 24 ; 41 - 42 )

* Waxe strong ; until his mission was shown unto him ( Luke 1;80 )

* Was prophibited from shaving his ( Revelation 1 ;14 )

* Was sent unto the lost sheep of the house of israel ( John 16 ; 6 , Matthew 15; 22-24 ) but fail to deliver them .

( As You Can See . Yashua / Jesus Was Not Immanuel ! )

Matthew makes an even worst Corruption of the old testament when he claims that the thirty pieces of siler paid to Judas was predicted in the writeings of Jeremiah . Jeremiah wrote nothing of the sort Matthew 27;9 .Zechariah was the one who happened to mention thirty pieces of silver in Zechariah 11 ; 12 - 13 , Matthew apparently remember the passage but couldn't remember who wrote . ( Zechariah 11 ; 12-13 Now Read Matthew 27 ; 9 - 10 ) , And the phrase '' Thirty Pieces Of Silver '' is mentioned only 5 times in the Entire bible and that is in the book of Zechariah and the book of Matthew . Is This A Conincidence I Don't Think So LQQk in Zechariah 11 ; 12, 11 ; 13 , Matthew 26 ; 15 , 27;3 , 27 ; 9

To Be CONTINUE In Next Post
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal

Question For Christians

Post by Daniyal »

fuzzy butt;918423 wrote: oh and on a note of prophesy on Jesus 'Yeshua' look at Daniel.

Trying To Flip The Script I see ... Why Don't You Start Your Own Thread /Post On Prophesy ..
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal

Question For Christians

Post by Daniyal »

fuzzy butt;918421 wrote: Daniyal, name and date any Arabic literature and it's author before the Quaran.

:wah::wah::wah:

Name And Date Any Language Of Your Belief And It's Literature / Author / Scriptures . Or Start Your Own Post ..

spot

Question For Christians

Post by spot »

Daniyal;918489 wrote: Trying To Flip The Script I see ... Why Don't You Start Your Own Thread /Post On Prophesy ..

That's the problem with just copying other people's work verbatim around the Internet, people assume you can't think for yourself. Most people who post on this site come here primarily to discuss, not to read.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Daniyal

Question For Christians

Post by Daniyal »

spot;918620 wrote: That's the problem with just copying other people's work verbatim around the Internet, people assume you can't think for yourself. Most people who post on this site come here primarily to discuss, not to read.

I'm Student Dr.M.Z.York We Have Been Over This Before Ok . As Far As Discussioning Thing Your Wrong As Alway , You And Few Buddy's Want To Tell People What To Do And What To Say , Plus Flip The Script , When The Subject Doesn't Please Their Small Minds . And As Far As Copying Other Work You Do That More So Then I Do , Like When You Copy That Garbage About N.W.O. You Should Really Be A Shame To Post Such Sillyness . And You Always Talking About People Thinking For Themself . What A Joke :wah::wah::wah: People Here Where I Work Can Believe Your Woman , Because Of The Silly Things You Say / Post ... One Thing Forsure Whatever I Post Make One Think And Question What They Have Been Taught As The Word Of There God . You On The Other Hand Is Just Lost ...

spot

Question For Christians

Post by spot »

Daniyal;918698 wrote: And As Far As Copying Other Work You Do That More So Then I Do , Like When You Copy That Garbage About N.W.O. Gentlemen, I rest my case. That Garbage About N.W.O. was entirely my own work! Nobody else writes like wot I write like.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Daniyal

Question For Christians

Post by Daniyal »

spot;918754 wrote: Gentlemen, I rest my case. That Garbage About N.W.O. was entirely my own work! Nobody else writes like wot I write like.

Garbage Is Garbage

Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Question For Christians

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Daniyal;919161 wrote: Garbage Is Garbage

At last :yh_rotfl
Daniyal

Question For Christians

Post by Daniyal »

spot;918754 wrote: Gentlemen, I rest my case. That Garbage About N.W.O. was entirely my own work! Nobody else writes like wot I write like.

Check out N.W.O. Post I Left For You .

spot

Question For Christians

Post by spot »

Daniyal;919314 wrote: Check out N.W.O. Post I Left For You .

It lacks even the slightest evidence for what it claims. Evidence is essential when making an accusation.
Daniyal

Question For Christians

Post by Daniyal »

spot;919390 wrote: It lacks even the slightest evidence for what it claims. Evidence is essential when making an accusation.

:wah::wah::wah::wah: What took you so long .. That Because Like You Said You Read Your Information Of That Silly Website And Then Added Your Favor Yes , So How Would You Know Anything .

Daniyal

Question For Christians

Post by Daniyal »

fuzzy butt;919414 wrote: Okay it may be a bit long though .:D

Good If It Hold My Attention I'll Read It And Add My Two Cents

Daniyal

Question For Christians

Post by Daniyal »

Does That Mean That There Is No Such Thing As God ?

The real '' Eli ( God ) or real Eloheem are not the wimps . Don't misinterpret me . The real Abraham ( Called Abraham ) is not the mixed up story . I'm saying a concentrated effort was set out to confuse the stories that don't go back before 2,000 To 10,000 Years . Its not about '' A '' God or '' One '' God . These are many beings or God that are being talked about the word Eloheem as it is used in Genesis 1;1 the hebrew . Means '' These Beings Or One Of Them Named Yahweh '' Which means there was more than one God being spoken about in the bible . Eloheem is simply a plural of the word '' Eloh '' And All Eloheem are Elohs . Any of these Eloh or Eloheem can be a Yahweh

So What Stories Am I Talking About ?

I am talking about the stories that were written in your bible and quraan , Both of these so-called holy books that you hold in your hand today . Were Plagiarized and take from Ancient Tablets Such As The '' Enuma Elish , As A Guide for you by Tammuz , The Eloheem assigned to you . It was originally the Torah . Then human came up with the New Testament and then the Quraan . each was getting further and further away from the truth and what was originally written . Then once '' The Spell Of Kingu called Leviathan , The Spell Of Sleep . was cast by '' Zuen '' . Also known as '' Shakhar ( Who You Are Calling the devil ) . 6.000 Years ago . The text was Manipulated and used to help enforce the spell of kings .

Thus , The Scriptures that you hold in you hand today . Are not divinely inspired . They have been tampered with and you would be a fool to swear by it . The Old Testament Contradicts itself and the New Testament and The Quraan Vice Versa ,

Right now , Your so-called Scholars are debating whether or not they should '' Re - New The New Testament , The Dead Sea Scroll were discovered in 1947 A.D. A Young Shepherd Found Several Clay Jars In Cave In Qumran Which Is Located In The Judean Desert . Near The Dead Sea . The Scrolls Are Kept In A Secret Vault In The Vatican . For 51 Years . The Scrolls Were Not Made Public Because '' Scholars '' Including The Pope , Felt That People Were Not Ready For Them . In Other Words . They Don't The Public To Know What Was Really Written Because It Would Uproot The Very Foundation That They Are Standing On Today .

The Atlanta Journal - Constitution , April 7 , 1996 A.D. '' A New LQQk At The Good Book '' . Articles are popping Up Everywhere About The Bible And People Are Beginning To Question The Very Authenticity Of The Book They Bsse Their Entire Life And Future On . This Is Something That I Have Been You For While Now . ( U.S, New , April 8 , 1996 A.D. '' In Search Of Jesus Also Time Magazine April 8 , 1996 A.D . '' The Search For Jesus ) . While We On The Subject Of '' The Search Of Jesus '' . I Would Like To Also Point Out That Black Churches Are Now Just Starting To Make An Effort To Make An Image Of A Black Jesus . However , All Of These So-called Black Church Are Going To Be At War Soon As To Whose Drawing Of Jesus Is More Like To Be Or Represent Him ?

( Time Magazine , December 18,1995 A.D. '' Is The Bible Fact Or Fiction ) .

BECAUSE YOUR WEREN'T CHRISTIANS BACK IN AFRICA AND ACCORDING TO YOU OWN TEACHING CHRISTIAN MISSIONARIES BROUGHT THE RELIGION TO AFRICA AND THAT INCLUDES ETHIOPIA . AND IF IT WAS OUR NATURAL RELIGION IT WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE WITH US . NOBODY WOULD HAVE TO BRING IT TO US . JESUS WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN BORN IN THE MIDDLE EAST . HE WOULD HAVE BEEN BORN IN AFRICA IF HE WAS A GOD FOR AFICANS . HE WOULD HAVE BEEN BORN IN AUSTRALIA IF HE WAS A GOD FOR THE AUSTRALIANS . HE WOULD HAVE BEEN IN CHINA IF HE WAS A GOD FOR CHINESE . DO YOU THE POINT ?

Reverend George Augustus Stallings , Jr Used Matthew 1;1-17 To Support His Claim , Which Is Wrong . (Bishop Promotes Rise Of Black Jesus ) . These black christian leader think that after 2,000 years they can just pain him black and that it is alright . After these ' Subliminal Pictures Of A Europen Jesus Has Been Stamped In The Minds Of Children You'd Have To Make This A Full Time Effort To Explain What Jesus LQQked Like And All Of You Would Have To Agree On One Story And One Picture . And This Doesn't Help . It Doesn't Help Because It Doesn't Do Anything But Confuse The Children . ( Now They Are Fprce To Say '' LQQk Mommy A Black Jesus ) And That Is Because In Their Sun-Conscious Mind Jesus Is A European .

It Is The Same As A Black Santa Claus . The Color Doesn't Help The Situation By The Mere Fact That The Story Itself Can't Be Proven As Real Or Whether There Was A Man Named Jesus The Christ Who Walked The Planet Earth . Just By Virtue Of The Fact That You Have To Say Santa Is Black Is A Confession That You Think That He Is Europen . And The Only Reason You Have To Say Black Jesus Is Because It Means That In The Sub-Conscious Mind You Have Already Accepted That Jesus Is A Europen

When most of these ministers were calling Jesus Black , They were in their ministry studying or being raised as ministers or son anddaughter of ministers , The Jesus that they worshipped was the jewish Jesus with European features . This was Stamped in their Sub-Conscious minds . They accepted it . They believe it . They taught . And they even worshipped this European image . Yet now after the black rage of the 60's '' Say It Loud I'm Black And I'm Proud '' . They want to pretend blackness while most of them belong to European Dioceses or European ministeries , Now They want to confuse children with this new black face of Jesus and they can't even get together on what its coming to be . LQQk at the many different Pictures Out There .

I also told you that Jesus did not resurrect because there wasn't A Crucifixion . I wrote a thread proving that Jesus was not crucified or resurrected , and the many contradictions surrounding it . Between ..

( Matthew 28;1 , Mark 16;14 , Luke 24;10 and John 20;1 ) . They coundn't decide who went to Jesus's supposed tomb . Needless to say , People called me crazy Etc. ( Newsweek , April 8, 1996 A.D. '' Re-thinking The Resurrection

Is There A God ?

Study Book 19 Supreme

Mathematics Class A For The Student

Of The Holy Tabernacle Part 3

Scroll #160 , M.Z.York

Ted

Question For Christians

Post by Ted »

Daniyal says we are here to discuss and not read and then posts the most outrageously long posts. I must be missing something here. LOL

Shalom

Ted:-6
Daniyal

Question For Christians

Post by Daniyal »

Why Do I Say Christian Have Tunnel Vision ?

Because if you do not believe as a christian does . You are called crazy . I have debated with christians many time in a open forum and all of their reasoning is the same . I am belong to a cult if you believe outside of the the bible . Thus . I use the bible as proof when I am debateding with christian . I show them what is written right in their bible in the language they were originally reavealed and they still can't handle the facts . I have said it before and I will say it again . The bible isnothing more than

( An Ancient Soap Opera ) . It is filled with hate . death . murder . prostitution , suicide and lust . LQQk at the many Contradictions . Errors and non - sense stories that are written in the bible . if you are a christian . You will realize that you are the . Crazy person for believing in it . living by it and dying for it . Just take a look at some of these Error , contradictions and inconsistencies .

One of the scientific errors of the bible is that of The Mustard Seed . It is referred to as the smallest seed , In the new testament in ( Matthew 13;31-32 , Mark 4; 31,32 ) .

Matthew 13 ; 31-32 And I Quote

The kingdom of heaven is like to a ( Grain Of Mustard Seed ) . Which a man took , And showed in his field . Which indeed ( Is The Least Of All Seeds ) ; But when it is grown , ( It Is The Greatest Among Herbs . And Becometh A Tree ) . So that the birds of the air come and loge in the branches thereof .

Mark 4; 31-32 And I Quote

( It Is Like A Grain Of Mustard Seed , Which , When It Is Sown In The Earth . Is Less Than All The Seed That Be In The Earth ) . But when it is sown it greweth up . and becometh greater than all herbs . And shooteth out great branches ; So that the fowls of the air may lodge under the shadow of it '' .

My primary concerns . ( Mustard Seed ) is mentioned in the New Testament 6 times . The greek word being used for ( Mustard ) Is Sinapee .. Which means '' Mustard Seed '' The greek word being used in this quote for least is '' MIKROS '' Which means '' Little , Least , Small , Less '' Like the word '' Mikros . The Word Being Used In This Quote For Tree Is The Greek Word '' Denfron '' And It Literally Means '' Tree , A Tree

According To The American Heritage Dictionary Least Is ;

Least . Adj . A superlative of litte . 1 . Lowest in importance or rank . 2. A . Smallest in magnitude or degree . B . Slightest or tiniest ;

According To The Encyclopedia Britannica .

( The smallest known seeds devoid of reserves arefound in orchids . saprophytes ) .. Non green plants that absorb nutrients from dead organic matter -- E.G; Indian pipe , monotropa ; Coral root . corallorhiza . carnivorous plants ( Sundews , Pitcher Plants ) . And total parasites

( Member of the families rafflesiaceae and orobanchacia , or broomgrapes . Which latter have seeds ( Weighing about 0.001 Milligrams -- about 3.5 Hundred Millionths Of An Ounce . )

Page 482 Macropaedia , Vol . 16

According To The Encyclopedia Britannica .

( Mustard Seeds , White And Blacks . Are Nearly Globular In Shape . ) Finely pitted , odourless when whole , Andhave a pungent taste . White mustard seeds are yellowish in colour and . About 0.1 inch ( 2millimeters ) In diameter ; Black mustard seeds are dark , reddish brown in colour.

( About 0.075 inch ( 1 1/2 Millimeters ) In Diameter ) . And give off a sharp . Irrritating odour when crushed in water '' Page 136 Micropaedia Vol . vll

So , as you can see . According to these definition '' Mustard Seed '' it is not the smallest or least in size as a seed . OArchids are . So . Can Someone please tell me was Jesus trying to deceive these people saying that the '' Mustard Seed '' is the smallest of all seeds. or do you mean to tell me The Only Begotten Son Of God Did Not Know That The Orchid Seed Is The Smallest Of Seeds among others ?

And To Top That Off . The Mustard Seed Is Also Referred To As A '' Tree '' By Jesus . Luke 13;19 And I Quote ; It is like a grain of Mustard Seed which a man took . And cast into his Garden ; And it grew , And waxed a great tree . And the fowls of the air lodged in the branches of it .

The same greek word '' Dendron '' whicvh literally means '' Tree . A Tree'' is used in this quote for tree . Jesus didn't say it was just tree . But it was referred to as a '' Great Tree '' . The greek word being used for Great is the word '' Megas '' which means '' Great '' or simply '' Omega '' of the Exterinal form of sensible appearance of things . The '' Mustard '' plant does not blossom into a tree . This Is Another Scientific Error Of The Bible .

According To The American Heritage Dictionary . A Tree Is ;

Tree ( Tr ) N . 1 . A. Aperennial woody plant having a main trunk and usually a distinct crown . B. A plant or shrub resembling a tree in form or size . 2 . Something . such as a clothes tree . That resembles a tree in form . 3 . A wooden beam , post , stake . or bar used as part of a framework or structure . 4 . A saddletree [ middle english , from old english ( TreOwi ) .

A '' Mustard Seed ''planet is not a tree . And Don't Even Think About Taking The Spooky Route And Say That This Is Not What He Was Really Saying It Is Symbolic , Because the same word '' Dendron '' for tree is being used in ( Matthew 3 ; 10 ) , Where it is talking about trees being cut down and cast into fire if the tree didn't bring forth good fruit . It is clear that the word '' Dendron '' in referring to a tree . So Don't try to change the meaning just because Jesus said it .

There Is More To Your Bibles - Errors , Inconsistencies And Contradictions .

The Hebrew dwelt in Egypt for 430 years ( Exodus 12; 40 ) .

The Hebrew dwelt in Egypt for 400 years ( Acts 7 ;6 ) .

Bible tells us that everybody Sins ( 2Chronicles 6;36 ) .

Believer do not Sin ( 1John 3;6 )

Christians are to hate their brother ( Luke 14;26 ) .

Whosoever hates their brother cannot have eternal life ( 1John 3;15 ) .

Bear Ye one another's burdens ( Galatians 6 ; 2 ) .

Everyman shall bear his own burden ( Galatians 6;5 )

Show your good deeds and pray before men so they may praise your father in heaven ( Matthew 5;16 ) .

Do your good deeds and pray in secret so your father will see what is done and reward you ( Matthew 6;3,4, ) .

Answer not a fool ( Proverbs 26 ;4 ) .

Answer a fool ( Proverbs 26;6 ) .

Uzzah dies at the threshing -floor of nacon ( 2Samuel 6;6 ) .

Uzzah dies at the threshing-floor of chidon ( 1Chronicle 13;9 ) .

Jacob was buried in a cave in machpelah's field that was bought by Abraham from Ephron The Hittite ( Genesis 50;13 ) .

Jacob was buried in a tomb at sychem bought by Abraham from the sons of Hamor ( Acts 7;15-16 ) .

Satan incliners David to number the people ( 1Chronicles 21;1 ) .

God inclines David to number the people ( 2Samuel 24;1 ) .

Man does not die for his ancestor's Sin ( Deuteronomy 24;6 ) .

Man does die for his ancestor's Sins ( Exodus 20;5 ) .

Asa obeys God and demolishes the heathen alters in the hills of judah

( 2Chronicles 14;2 ) .

Asa did not remove the alters in the high places ( 1Kings 15;14 ) .

God never Tempts any man ( James 1;13 ) .

God Tempted Abraham ( Genesis 22;1 ) .

Saul inquired of God , But God did not answer him ( 1Samuel 28;6 ) .

Saul died because he did not seek God's guidance ( 1Chronicles 10;13,14

Michal ( daughter of Saul ) '' Had no child unto the day of her death ''

( 2Samuel 6;23 ) .

Yet the '' Five sons of Michal the daughter of Saul'' are mentioned in

( 2Samuel 21;8 ) .

The mother of Abijah Maachah the daughter of Absalom ( 2Chronicles 11;20 ) .

Michaiah . The daughter of Uriel ( 2Chronicles 13;2 ) .

Arpachshad's son was Shelah ( Genesis 11;12 ) .

Arpachshad's grandson was Shelah ( Luke 3;35-36 ) .

Man is to be holy ( Leviticus 11 ; 44-45 ) .

Only God is holy ( Revelation 15;4 ) .

Elijah and Moses appear many centuries after they died ( Mark 9;3,4 ) .

Only God Is Immortal ( 1Timothy 6;15-16 ) .

Jehoahaz succeeded Josiah ( 2Chronicles 36;1 ) .

Shallum succeeded Josiah ( Jeremiah 22;11 ) .

God forbids lying ( Exodus 20;16 ) .

God commands lying ( 1Samuel 16;2 )

God lives in dazzling light ( 1Timothy 6;15-16 ) .

Yet he lives in darkness ( 1King8;12 ) .

Jesus baptized ( John 3;22 )

Jesus did not baptize ( John 4;2 )

Jesus claims he is the root of David ( Revelation 22;16 ) .

Yet Jesus was born of virgin ( Matthew 1 ; 18 ) .

Jesus began his ministry after John the baptist is imprisoned ( Mark 1;14-15 ) .

But of course . Jesus began his ministry while John The Baptist was still free ( John 1;28-29 ) .

The Exorcism of legion - 2 men ( Matthew 8;28 ) .

The exorcism of legion - 1 men ( Mark 5 ;1-2 ) .

Jesus did not bear witness to himself ( John 5;31 ) .

Jesus did bear witness to himself ( John 8;14 ) .

The healing on leaving Jericho was 1 blind man ( Mark 10 ; 46,47 ) .

The healing on leaving Jericho wass 2 blind men ( Matthew 20; 29-30 ) .

Simon of Cyrene carries Jesus cross ( Matthew 27 ; 32 ) .

Jesus Carries his own cross ( John 19;17,18 ) .

God forsakes Jesus ( Mark 15;34 ) .

Jesus is inseparable from God ( John 16;32 ) .

Both robbers revile Jesus ( Matthew 27;44 ) .

Only one robber reviles Jesus and the other believes ( Luke 23;41-43 ) .

Jesus and God are one ( John 10;30 ) .

Jesus and God are Separate ( Matthew 19; 16-17 ) .

Jesus is without Sin ( Hebrew 4;15 ) .

Jesus says only his father is without Sin ( Matthew 19;17 ) .

Study Book 19 Supreme Mathematics

Class S For The Student Of

The Holy Tabernacle

Part 2

Christians Exposed

Daniyal

Question For Christians

Post by Daniyal »

Why Do You Receive So Much Opposition For Stating The Facts ?

As I mentioned earlier in This Scroll . ( The Facts Hurt ) Yet They Help . It is like medicine ; When you take it you don't like it but once it is inside of you . There is A relief because you know that the medicine will cure you . This Is How Right Knowldge Works . People don't want to accept Right Knowldge because it means you have to take on more responsibilites and become A thinker .

It is easier for people to say ignorant and believe , Hope and have faith in nothing rather thabn to be a part of something that is alive and growing . Because I have been giving you the facts , People have come out against me for years . They have called me A liar . blasphemer and A host of other names because I tell the facts . The facts is like medicine . It is bitter sweet . Everything that I have been teaching you .

Is Without Doubt . I have stood up and have been Question for over 25 years , Something that no other leader has dared to do . They lecture well , However they will not allow themselves to be publicly questioned . When articles like the one featured in Time Magazine's December 18 , 1995 A.D. Issue entitled '' Is The Bible Fact Or Fiction ? '' You Don't Say Anything About That .

I Don't See You Writing Any Articies Complaining About What They Are Saying . The Information That Is In The Article . Are All Of The Things That I Have Been Telling You For Years . Needless To Say . You Believe Now . It Is A Very Sad Situation . Christians Will Tell You That Their God Is Understanding And Loving . They Claim To Follow The Example Of God's Son . Jesus Christ Although There Are Some Denomination Who Believe That God Is Jesus And Jesus Is God . If This Was True . And You Are Following His Example . Then You Too Should Understand When A Person Says .....

I simply don't believe that A man came here to the planet earth and died on A cross , Which some of you say was A stake , For my sins because I am still sinning '' , A Christian should understand when A person says '' I simply do not believe that God came down to the planet earth , Had sex with some virgin girl and Imprenated her or sent it in A package form by way of an angel and blew on her and she became pregnant '' , A Christian should understand when A person says '' You mean to tell me God came all the way from heaven to be the cousin of his best disciple , John and and let get his head cut off '' Matthew 14 ; 10 .

HOWEVER , THEY WILL , NEVER BY ABLE TO UNDERSTAND BECAUSE OF VISION ,

The whole world is wrong and they are right ( Self Right - Self Righteous ) . Every Religion suffers from this , And this is the reason why people can't get along and people are dying because they like to play my God Is Bigger And Better Then Your God Games . Have you ever thought for one minute that none of you all's God is Bigger or better than the other , Because of the mere fact that he isn't doing anything for any of you ?

Whether , you know it or not , You stopped fuctioning 2,000 years ago . In the case of A Muslim , 1,400 Years ago and in the case of A jew , 6,0000 years ago . You base everything on events that took place around these years . You claim , '' That's When God Came ! '' And then you go on to claim that He's coming back . You walk around in churches not going any further or making any real progress because you're waiting for his return .

However , The Pastor and The Elder whom you put your faith in , Keep you bound to the church because he keeps saying '' We Are Progressing '' But what they don't tell you is that , It is impossible to progress with a 2,000 year old religion and if you think your preachers don't know this . Then you are fooling yourselves . Not to mention Judaism which is 4,004 to 6,000 Years old , And the Muslims 1,400 years old . It doesn't matter what sect you belong to . You are caught in A Time Zone . You are missing reality , Igoring Advancement as well as Developments The Bible tells you that there will be earthquakes , famines Matthew 24 ; 7

.. Wars and Rumors of Wars Matthew 24 ; 6 . However , The Bible didn't tell you that one day man was going to build Telescopes that are powerful enough to see into The Univers and Discover that there is life on other planets .

All of those discoveries are advancement in The Human Race However . Due To Religious Blindness You Can't See It . You Christians Should Come To The Reality That The Bible Is Outdated And That It Can Not Explain Today's Phenomena . Considering That Christians Claim That The Bible Is The Word Of God , Why Didn't Your God Tell You That '' These Things Shall Come To Pass '' ? You Better Wake Up !

That in it itself , Should let you know that you are living in an Outdated Book , The Bible also Make scientific errors concerning The Moon in Genesis 1 ; 16 .. Where it states that God made two great lights , One to rule over the day , The other to rule the night .

Genesis 1; 16 ( Modern Hebrew Script )

WA ( AND ) ELOHEEM ( THESE BEINGS ) AW-SAW ( MADE APPEAR , MADE SEEN ) SHEN - AH - YEEM ( TWO ) GAW-DOLE ' ( OLD GREAT ) ORE ( LIGHT ) ; THE GAW-DOLE ' ( THE OLDER , GREATER ) ORE ( LIGHT ) TO MEM -SJAW - LAW ( OVERPOWER ) HA ( THE ) YOME ( DAY TIMES ) , AND THE QAW - TAWN ' ( YOUNGER , LESSER LIGHT ) TO MEM -SHAW -LAW '' ( OVERPOWER ) LAH '- YIL

( SHADOW HOURS ) ; HE AW'-SAW ( MADE APPEAR , MADE SEEN ) HA ( THE ) KO-KAWB ) ,,

And The Eloheem Anunnaqi Caused The Older And Brighter Light ; To Be Seen In The Sky In Order To Overpower They Day Time , And The Younger Light Of Lesser Brightness To Be Seen In Though The Shadow Hours ; They Also Made Stars Visible .

( Mistranslation For King James 1511 A.D. )

AND GOD MADE TWO GREAT LIGHTS ; THE GREAT LIGHT TO RULE THE DAY , AND THE LESSER LIGHT TO RULE THE NIGHT HE MADE THE STARS ALSO .

In this quote when it referring to the '' Greater Light '' It is speaking in reference to The Sun which and I Quote ; '' Rule The Night '' . My Primary Concern Here In This Quote Is The Lesser . Light ( Being The Moon ) Being Referred To As A Light . The Aramic ( Hebrew ) Used In This Quote For Light Is Mawore ' Which Means '' Light Or Luminary ''

It is A scientific fact that the moon does not have light of it's own . It reflects the luminance of the sun , Though there are many instance when the moon does not when The Earth is between it and The Sun .

According To The New Book Of Knowldge ( Grolier )

'' Moon Has No Light Of It Own , Moonlight Is Really Sunlight That Is Reflected Off The Moon's Surface '' .

Page 447 Book 12

And Not To Mention The Fact That In The Same Quote It Says That The Moon Rules The Night . The Moon Does Not Only Rule The Night , It Can Often Be Seen During The Day , Many Times A Month .

According To The New Book Of Knowledge ( Grolier )

'' The Moon Can Sometimes Be Seen Both At Night And During The Day ''

Page 448 Book 12

You Mean To Tell Me The God Whom Created The Sun And The Moon Does Not Know That The Moon Does Not Have Any Light Of Its Own And Doesn't Just In The Day . You Had Better Think Twice About The God You Have Chosen To Worship .

So , this is Two Scientific errors in one statement of your Bible , The moon does not have light of it's own , And it does not only rule in the night , It rules the day and night . This is A scientific fact , Do A little research for yourself , Don't Believe Me Check It Out .

The Bible also clashes with reality and science in Deuteronomy 14 ; 7 , Where it says that Rabbits Chew Their Cud .

Deuteronomy 14 ; 7

'' NEVERTHE LESS THESE YE SHALL NOT EAT OF THEM THAT CHEW THE CUD , OR OF THEM THAT DIVIDE THE CLOVEN HOOF ( AS THE CAMEL AND THE HARE AND THE CONEY FOR THEY CHEW THE CUD ) BUT DIVIDE NOT THE HOOF , THEREFORE THEY ARE UNCLEAN UNTO YOU ,

And there's more Deuteronomy 14 ; 11-18 And Leviticus 11 ; 13 -19 Refers to Bats as Fowls , Fowls are Birds of any kind .

The Aramic ( Hebrew ) word used for Fowl Is '' Ofe '' Meaning '' Insect , Bird '' . According To The American Heritage Dictionary , Fowl Is Is Defined As ;

Fowl - Any Of Various Birds Of The Order Galiformes , Especially The Common . Widely Domesticated Chicken ( Gallus Gallus ) 2 . A , A Bird , Such As The Duck , Goose , Turkey , Or Pheasant , That Is Used As Food Or Hunted As Game . B . The Flesh Of Such Bird Used As Food .

IT IS A WELL KNOWN FACT THAT BATS ARE MAMMALS .

In 2Kings 6 ; 5 It Says That Iron Swims ( In Other Words Floats ) In Water . Take A LQQk At The Following ;

2Kings 6 ; 5

''BUT AS ONE WAS FELLING A BEAM , THE AXE HEAD FELL INTO THE WATER ; AND HE CRIED , AND SAID , ALAS MASTER ! FOR IT WAS BORROWED , AND THE MAN OF GOD SAID WHERE FELL IT ? AND HE SHEWED HIM THE PLACE AND HE CUT DOWN A STICK , AND CAST IT IN THITHER ; AND THE IRON DID SWIM ''

This Is A Scientific Error . The Atpmic Weight Of Iron Is 55.847 And Water Or ( H 2 O ) Consist Of 2 Hydrogen Atoms . And Its Atomic Weight Is 1,00797 ( 2Hydrogen Atom Would Equal 2.01594 ) And 1 Oxygen Atom Whose Atomic Weight Is 15.9994 , In Order To Get The Atomic Number Of H 2 0 ( Water ) , You Have To Add The Atomic Number Of 2 Hydrogen Atoms And 1 Oxygen Atom . So , H2O ( Water ) Atomic Weight Would Be 18.01534 . As You Can Plainly See From These Figures , Iron Is Denser Than Water And It Does Not Float On Water Or Swim For That Matter In Water , It Never Has , It Is Scientifically Impossible !

The Holy Tabernacle

Part 2

Christians Exposed

chonsigirl

Question For Christians

Post by chonsigirl »

2Kings 6 ; 5

''BUT AS ONE WAS FELLING A BEAM , THE AXE HEAD FELL INTO THE WATER ; AND HE CRIED , AND SAID , ALAS MASTER ! FOR IT WAS BORROWED , AND THE MAN OF GOD SAID WHERE FELL IT ? AND HE SHEWED HIM THE PLACE AND HE CUT DOWN A STICK , AND CAST IT IN THITHER ; AND THE IRON DID SWIM ''

This Is A Scientific Error . The Atpmic Weight Of Iron Is 55.847 And Water Or ( H 2 O ) Consist Of 2 Hydrogen Atoms . And Its Atomic Weight Is 1,00797 ( 2Hydrogen Atom Would Equal 2.01594 ) And 1 Oxygen Atom Whose Atomic Weight Is 15.9994 , In Order To Get The Atomic Number Of H 2 0 ( Water ) , You Have To Add The Atomic Number Of 2 Hydrogen Atoms And 1 Oxygen Atom . So , H2O ( Water ) Atomic Weight Would Be 18.01534 . As You Can Plainly See From These Figures , Iron Is Denser Than Water And It Does Not Float On Water Or Swim For That Matter In Water , It Never Has , It Is Scientifically Impossible !

With God, all things are possible. Matt. 19: 26b

This is where science and faith diverge. It depends on what you are counting on at the moment, a miracle, or science.

Science cannot explain the Divine, because He will not fit into a scientific box. He created it, He knows all the dimensions and attributes of the box, but science is still catching up to learn these things. They do not know everything.
Daniyal

Question For Christians

Post by Daniyal »

chonsigirl;945719 wrote: With God, all things are possible. Matt. 19: 26b

This is where science and faith diverge. It depends on what you are counting on at the moment, a miracle, or science.

Science cannot explain the Divine, because He will not fit into a scientific box. He created it, He knows all the dimensions and attributes of the box, but science is still catching up to learn these things. They do not know everything.

Hotep Ala Antut ~ Chonsigirl ~

With All Do Respect Ok , Why Didn't God Explaing All The Science / Scientifice Question That People Were Going To Ask , When It Came To His / Her Scriptures Again I Don't Mean No Disrespect He / She Had To Know These Question Would Be Ask Being He / She The All Knowing Yes .

chonsigirl

Question For Christians

Post by chonsigirl »

Em hotep

Shalom

Greeting on a glorious night

Just because the Almighty knew these things would be asked, does not mean all answers need to be provided. It takes faith to believe.

Faith is an integral part of grasping the knowledge there is a God, man reaching out a mortal hand for comprehension. In return, God is revealed through the Holy Scriptures and through a personal relationship with mortals, if they want it.

I Cor. 13

Faith is the substace of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

The leap into the unknown. Because when we take the first step, it is no longer unknown.

Have you not known of a miracle, of something that you have asked God for, and it has been granted? Against all scientific knowledge, against all logic encased within a mortal mind, and yet, it happens.

I will tell the story here of my husband, most people on FG know it. My husband had a cerebral hemorraghe, he passed out at the store when his blood sugar dropped, and hit his head on the floor. The took him to the hospital. Within two days, he was dieing. I sat by his bed 16+ hours a day, and read to him from the Bible, had many came in and pray for him, and still his condition deteriorated. 1/3 of his brain was surrounded by blood, his blood pressure was at 200, EKG over 120 for two days. I walked in the last day, you know when the nurses and doctors look at you, it is the end. They feel sorry for you, they treat you differently. I walked in, and they told me he could be transported and have the operation if I wanted to take the chance, or let him die in peace. They said the transport alone would kill him, I would have to take the responsibility. In those moments, when you ask God what to do, He tells you. He said do it, and my husband survived. He was asleep for ten days. I sat by his bed, and read to him from the Bible, and from his favorite books. They all thought I was silly, he would not wake up, they told me. But as I read on and on, and God was there beside me, he woke up. They were so surprised, but I was not. I knew he would. Is he the same as before, no. But he can walk with a walker, he can talk in phrases now, and he has come out of his childish phases and can do some things. He can not say my name, he calls me Mom. I think he never will, and for that reason I will never know until I ask God face to face. I will know then, but not here upon the mortal earth. I do pray for that, and God does not tell me why. So, I must live in faith, and be grateful for everything else. Science did not think he would live, but God did.

The answer is faith, to believe first there is a God, and then to learn more about Him as the days go bye.
Daniyal

Question For Christians

Post by Daniyal »

chonsigirl;945857 wrote: Em hotep

Shalom

Greeting on a glorious night

Just because the Almighty knew these things would be asked, does not mean all answers need to be provided. It takes faith to believe.

Faith is an integral part of grasping the knowledge there is a God, man reaching out a mortal hand for comprehension. In return, God is revealed through the Holy Scriptures and through a personal relationship with mortals, if they want it.

I Cor. 13

Faith is the substace of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

The leap into the unknown. Because when we take the first step, it is no longer unknown.

Have you not known of a miracle, of something that you have asked God for, and it has been granted? Against all scientific knowledge, against all logic encased within a mortal mind, and yet, it happens.

I will tell the story here of my husband, most people on FG know it. My husband had a cerebral hemorraghe, he passed out at the store when his blood sugar dropped, and hit his head on the floor. The took him to the hospital. Within two days, he was dieing. I sat by his bed 16+ hours a day, and read to him from the Bible, had many came in and pray for him, and still his condition deteriorated. 1/3 of his brain was surrounded by blood, his blood pressure was at 200, EKG over 120 for two days. I walked in the last day, you know when the nurses and doctors look at you, it is the end. They feel sorry for you, they treat you differently. I walked in, and they told me he could be transported and have the operation if I wanted to take the chance, or let him die in peace. They said the transport alone would kill him, I would have to take the responsibility. In those moments, when you ask God what to do, He tells you. He said do it, and my husband survived. He was asleep for ten days. I sat by his bed, and read to him from the Bible, and from his favorite books. They all thought I was silly, he would not wake up, they told me. But as I read on and on, and God was there beside me, he woke up. They were so surprised, but I was not. I knew he would. Is he the same as before, no. But he can walk with a walker, he can talk in phrases now, and he has come out of his childish phases and can do some things. He can not say my name, he calls me Mom. I think he never will, and for that reason I will never know until I ask God face to face. I will know then, but not here upon the mortal earth. I do pray for that, and God does not tell me why. So, I must live in faith, and be grateful for everything else. Science did not think he would live, but God did.

The answer is faith, to believe first there is a God, and then to learn more about Him as the days go bye.

Nefer Mensher ~ Good Evening ~ Chonsigirl ~

I'm going to leave the above alone I Have to much respect for you mess with that

Daniyal

Question For Christians

Post by Daniyal »

Some people are born into A Religion . They live their life believing in A man hanging on A cross image , Who they say is Their Savior . Or by kissing A Black Stone and runing around A Cube called The Ka'ba , Is going to bring you salvationg on judgment day . Then there are other people who turn to which is usually after they've hit rock bottom and have no where else to go ;

You will hear them say '' That's When I Turned To The Lord . '' Religion is an escape from reality and The Tool Of The Weak . What I mean by this is , Religion keeps you Aspiring for A place called heaven which is intangible . And there are no guarantees that you are going there and what is rbrn more heartbreaking is that you will have to die or you will have to go through trials and tribulation before you can go there . Millionaire and successful people not religious people .

For instance Michael Jackson was A Jehovah's Winteness until he became A Millionaire . He broke away from the sect when His Religious Beliefs started interfering with His Money . He realized that he wouldn't been able to Make Millions Of Dollars and live as comfortable as he wanted . And as you can see . He is still A Millionaire without being A Devout Jehovah's Winness . So , What does that say about the God Of The Jehovah's Witnesses ?

While we are on the subject of Michael Jackson , I would like to say , As of April 28 , 1996 A.D. A New Religion Was Created Called ELVIS PRESLEYISM . This group consists of about 200 people so far . To become A part of this group , You have to eat Six Meals A Day including snacks in Between and make A Pilgriamge To '' Graceland '' In Memphis , Tennessee . To Join The Faith You Have To Pledge To Be Anti - Michael Jackson . They Have Just Made Michael Jackson , The Devil In Their Religion .

So , Who Is God ?

GOD IS '' ANYONE '' OR THING '' IN CONTROL . OF OTHER BEINGS OR THINGS ,To Be God Does Not Make You THE ALL , God Is Within The All '' For Ye Are Gods '' As Psalm 82 ; 6 , States And John 10 ; 34 Supports It Stating '' .... Is It Not Written In Your Law , I Said , Ye Are God's .

You Are Not The Source Of All Things , For You Are One Of The Things In The Source . The God Concept Are Mentioned Above Is Man's Alter Ego At Work Genesis 3 ; 22 , And I Quote; And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

For God , To Be Man , Had To Be A '' He '' Genesis 15 ; 7 , And I Quote ; He also said to him, "I am the LORD, who brought you out of Ur of the Chaldeans to give you this land to take possession of it."

Had To Be In A '' Home In The Heavens Joshua 2 ; 11 , And I Quote ; When we heard of it, our hearts melted and everyone's courage failed because of you, for the LORD your God is God in heaven above and on the earth below.

Had To Be '' In Control Over People Destinies 1Samuel 2 ; 3 , And I Quote ; Do not keep talking so proudly or let your mouth speak such arrogance, for the LORD is a God who knows, and by him deeds are weighed.

A Judge '' Genesis 15 ; 14 , And I Quote ; But I will punish the nation they serve as slaves, and afterward they will come out with great possessions.

And Prosecutor '' And Sentencer '' Deuteronomy 17 ; 10 , And I Quote ;You must act according to the decisions they give you at the place the LORD will choose. Be careful to do everything they direct you to do.

Executor '' Exodus 12 ; 12 , And I Quote ; On that same night I will pass through Egypt and strike down every firstborn—both men and animals—and I will bring judgment on all the gods of Egypt. I am the LORD.

And Had To Have '' Hands 1Samuel 5 ; 11 And I Quote ; So they called together all the rulers of the Philistines and said, "Send the ark of the god of Israel away; let it go back to its own place, or it [c] will kill us and our people." For death had filled the city with panic; God's hand was very heavy upon it.

And Had To Have '' A Heart Genesis 6 ; 6 , And I Quote ; The LORD was grieved that he had made man on the earth, and his heart was filled with pain

Genesis 8 ; 21 , And I Quote ; The LORD smelled the pleasing aroma and said in his heart: "Never again will I curse the ground because of man, even though [a] every inclination of his heart is evil from childhood. And never again will I destroy all living creatures, as I have done.

Koran 2 ; 255 , And I Quote ; Allah. There is no god but He,-the Living, the Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him nor sleep. His are all things in the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede in His presence except as He permitteth? He knoweth what (appeareth to His creatures as) before or after or behind them. Nor shall they compass aught of His knowledge except as He willeth. His Throne doth extend over the heavens and the earth, and He feeleth no fatigue in guarding and preserving them for He is the Most High, the Supreme (in glory).

And Had To Have '' Eyes '' Genesis 6 ; 8 , And I Quote ; But Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD.

Eventually Michelangelo , One Of The Great Artists Of The 15th Century In Italy , Drew God As An Old Man On The Ceiling Of His Sistine Or 16th Chapel . And The Christians Personify God In Their Image To Form The Many Statues That Dawned The Many Crosses In Christianity ; Or To Symbolically Be Present In A Black Stone In The Corner Of A Cube - Shaped Buliding In Mecca On The Part Of The Muslims . The Koran Is Saturated With Countless Demonstrative Pronouns Of God Being A '' He '' Or '' Him ''

Koran 112 ; 1 ; 3 - 4 , And I Quote ; Say: I seek refuge with the Lord and Cherisher of Mankind;.. Verse 3 -4 .The Allah (for judge) of Mankind,- From the mischief of the Whisperer (of Evil), who withdraws (after his whisper),-

The Holy Tabernacle

Part 2

Christians Exposed

Return to “General Religious Discussions”