help how do i delete account

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Jesse, there ar etoo many good and nice people here to split because of a few blooming idiots. You see the intelligence level of these people and you see who won't stand up to defend members against them. I pay to be here too and I will speak my mind to anyone and you should too. This is not their personal playground, this is for all of us. Put the little kids in daycare where they belong and come out and play with us!
pantsonfire321@aol.com

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

guppy;528535 wrote: pants -leave jesse alone....if you want to argue and fight i have the perfect forum for you....little girl...one where they will personally chew you up and spit you out like you are nothing.....i welcome you, no, i dare you ,to pm me and i will give you the website.....

Don't worry i think i know it .
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

pantsonfire321@aol.com;528532 wrote: If you have something to say to me then please do in it in pms .

i dont want to go the p m route with you pants as i feel you only lie about whats said in them , i have not in any p m said anything nasty to you or i believe any one else , you have kept this going by your constant sniping at me , i was hoping it would all just die down but i guess you will never leave me in peace , all it takes is a jimbo i'm sorry i said you were lying about suzy being in hospital and a leave me in peace and i'll leave you in peace thing .. is that too hard i for one would os said sorry for saying such a thing many months ago , we all say things wrong and if it dawns on my thick skull i've offended someone i say sorry right away and i mean it :)
Imladris

Post by Imladris »

What a shame that this is going on again.

I hope that more people don't leave over this, it's pointless.

There is more to this place than the nastiness, there is fun, friendship, comfort, support and love.

Personality clashes are bound to happen but they should probably be taken to pm's before they get this far.
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

Yeah, come on, no one has to leave, and you don't have to like each other to stay either, FG is for everyone who want to be here, so put people on ignore you don't want to talk to, and then talk to those who you like talking to, I am addressing this to jesse b, and also to everyone else as well.
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

pantsonfire321@aol.com;528536 wrote: Don't forget some of them cackling hags are people you call friends .

ok friends stop cackling please :wah: :wah: :wah:
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Lulu2;528537 wrote: "Be quiet for once?" Sorry...are YOU now the moderator of this forum? My name is on that link and I'm offended as can be when someone goes to another board, copies/pastes a link with vile intentions and brings it back to another board.

So, Glitter....since YOU aren't involved in this (other than being your usual judgemental self) why don't YOU be quiet...for once? Otherwise, leave me alone.

Lulu I'm sick of your self righteous attitude and I'm tired of you always jumping in where you don't belong. So BE QUIET. I don't care if you're offended. I am offended that members of this forum including me, are being harassed by you and your friends. Youw ant me to leave you alone then butt the hell out.
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

What a wonderful person he is! Goes to another board, lurks, finds something he doesn't like (as eavesdroppers usually do) brings it back here and plays "victim," so he can start another war! If those comments had been made here, I could see his point. But they weren't.

Were they?

How often have any of you expressed negative thoughts about someone else?

Until you can honestly say "never," I'd like you to think about what just happened here.

As far as I'm concerned....posting that link was "TROLLING" and I've reported it. Anyone who cares about the quality of this place should do the same.
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Lets stop with the ignore button an dstart laying claim to what is ours- a decent forum with respect and manners. Until I see that I'm not ignoring anyone. If everyone would ris eupa nd clean out the bad vibes inhere this FG arguing routine would finally cease.
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

are the winged monkeys cackling friends also :thinking: :thinking:

i've said my bit , my pm box is on empty :wah::wah:
Imladris

Post by Imladris »

jimbo;528551 wrote: are the winged monkeys cackling friends also :thinking: :thinking:

i've said my bit , my pm box is on empty :wah::wah:

Don't expect it will be for long!!

pantsonfire321@aol.com

jimbo;528542 wrote: i dont want to go the p m route with you pants as i feel you only lie about whats said in them , i have not in any p m said anything nasty to you or i believe any one else , you have kept this going by your constant sniping at me , i was hoping it would all just die down but i guess you will never leave me in peace , all it takes is a jimbo i'm sorry i said you were lying about suzy being in hospital and a leave me in peace and i'll leave you in peace thing .. is that too hard i for one would os said sorry for saying such a thing many months ago , we all say things wrong and if it dawns on my thick skull i've offended someone i say sorry right away and i mean it :)

This thread is not about myself and you . It was started by someone else who thinks if i say something that they disagree with then i must be having a go at them . Take a look at the gun thread . I offered an opinion different to his - he believed i was getting at him . Then we have the Murder thread . All i said was i didn't think joking about people being murdered was funny . Again he took it personally . Now you want to post links to get me run out of town . IF YOU REALLY WANTED THIS TO END YOU WOULD PUT ME ON IGNORE . Please do so because i have nothing of value to say to you or you me .

Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

"Lulu I'm sick of your self righteous attitude and I'm tired of you always jumping in where you don't belong. So BE QUIET. I don't care if you're offended. I am offended that members of this forum including me, are being harassed by you and your friends. Youw ant me to leave you alone then butt the hell out."

"Lets stop with the ignore button an dstart laying claim to what is ours- a decent forum with respect and manners. Until I see that I'm not ignoring anyone. If everyone would ris eupa nd clean out the bad vibes inhere this FG arguing routine would finally cease."

++++++++++++ Hmmmm...."respect and manners"...Glitter, I'm a paying member here and I've a right to post in any thread I wish. You've no idea what harassment is! Pointing out TROLLISH behavior is hardly harassment. And posting in a thread which does, in fact, directly apply to me isn't harassment, either.

You obviously don't care if I'm offended any more than you care for anyone else. What I'm telling you is that I have a right to express my thoughts and I will do that as long as they're civil.

Your friends obviously wanted to begin another war....now you're jumping in to help. You don't even see how you've been manipulated.
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

pantsonfire321@aol.com;528556 wrote: This thread is not about myself and you . It was started by someone else who thinks if i say something that they disagree with then i must be having a go at them . Take a look at the gun thread . I offered an opinion different to his - he believed i was getting at him . Then we have the Murder thread . All i said was i didn't think joking about people being murdered was funny . Again he took it personally . Now you want to post links to get me run out of town . IF YOU REALLY WANTED THIS TO END YOU WOULD PUT ME ON IGNORE . Please do so because i have nothing of value to say to you or you me .
who said that i've put you on ignore :D :D
pantsonfire321@aol.com

jimbo;528559 wrote: who said that i've put you on ignore :D :D

I said ; if you wanted to end this you would put me on ignore . Please do .

RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Pants you know darned well that was not all you said to him. We all saw it. You owe the man an apology. A big one.
koan

Post by koan »

pantsonfire321@aol.com;528556 wrote: ... i have nothing of value to say to you ...

no, jimbo.

this was the relevant part. Straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak.
pantsonfire321@aol.com

RedGlitter;528563 wrote: Pants you know darned well that was not all you said to him. We all saw it. You owe the man an apology. A big one.

The first comment ..ie when did murder become funny . Was not aimed only at Jessie . It was just a comment . He took it personnally .

Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

My, my, my.....you're all ignoring his original intent.....guess it's ok to TROLL if you're going after the "usual suspect?"
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

pantsonfire321@aol.com;528570 wrote: The first comment ..ie when did murder become funny . Was not aimed only at Jessie . It was just a comment . He took it personnally .

No Pants. You said "You of all people should know. Those people have families too." You threw his personal tragedy in his face and you should be slapped silly for it. It was a despicable thing to say. THAT is what was personal. Let's not play games. You said it. Now own up to it.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

In my opinion, If anyone wants to trash someone else on another forum they shouldnt care or be surprised that it is found out. And when it is found out and exposed, that person should stand up and say they meant exactly what they said or they should apologize and not do it again. JMO
Imladris

Post by Imladris »

pantsonfire321@aol.com;528570 wrote: The first comment ..ie when did murder become funny . Was not aimed only at Jessie . It was just a comment . He took it personnally .

I'm sorry Pants but in his circumstances wouldn't you have taken it personally? I know I would have.

Gallows humour, black humour whatever we call it is sometimes the only way of coping with lifes horrors.

I've seen suicide victims, still born babies, drowned children, dead friends and any one of them could have made me crack up, but then I couldn't do my job - so I have developed a sick and twisted (to some) sense of humour, it's my way of coping.

Jesse wasn't laughing at the victims of that man he was laughing (?) at the man.

I get the impression that whatever he says would be wrong though.

Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

1.2 No "Trolling": Please do not post any topic that disrupts the peace and harmony of this board. Don't create meaningless threads with the sole purpose of starting a dispute. This includes messages in profiles and signatures.

Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

1.1 No "Flaming": Please do not post any messages that harrass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member or guest.

YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Another thing. If someone would ever find an insulting post by me , I will either stand by it or I will apologise but I wont defend my right to trash others without consequences.
pantsonfire321@aol.com

RedGlitter;528572 wrote: No Pants. You said "You of all people should know. Those people have families too." You threw his personal tragedy in his face and you should be slapped silly for it. It was a despicable thing to say. THAT is what was personal. Let's not play games. You said it. Now own up to it.

But thats just it. Because of what hes been through i was shocked that he would make light of this thread .:-5

RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Lulu, go back to your desk. We don't need lessons. Especially when you've done both. :wah:
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

WHO STARTED THIS THREAD?

No "Flaming": Please do not post any messages that harrass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member or guest.

1 Point - 30 Days expiration

No "Trolling": Please do not post any topic that disrupts the peace and harmony of this board. Don't create meaningless threads with the sole purpose of starting a dispute. This includes messages in profiles and signatures.

1 Point - 30 Days expiration.
koan

Post by koan »

Lulu2;528571 wrote: My, my, my.....you're all ignoring his original intent.....guess it's ok to TROLL if you're going after the "usual suspect?"

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/showp ... stcount=31

no, I think we have a discussion of his original intent underway.
pantsonfire321@aol.com

Imladris;528575 wrote: I'm sorry Pants but in his circumstances wouldn't you have taken it personally? I know I would have.

Gallows humour, black humour whatever we call it is sometimes the only way of coping with lifes horrors.

I've seen suicide victims, still born babies, drowned children, dead friends and any one of them could have made me crack up, but then I couldn't do my job - so I have developed a sick and twisted (to some) sense of humour, it's my way of coping.

Jesse wasn't laughing at the victims of that man he was laughing (?) at the man.

I get the impression that whatever he says would be wrong though.

See what i said to to Rg .

RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Pants that wasn't your call to make. You don't realize how you hurt people when you say **** like that. You had no business saying it. Are you sorry you said it? Or not?
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Well now I'm beginning to understand why Jesse has had enough. Take a thread like this and turn it into a battle betwen OTHER members. Makes perfect sense. I was pretty sure people didn't learn. Thanks for proving it to me.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

pantsonfire321@aol.com

RedGlitter;528588 wrote: Pants that wasn't your call to make. You don't realize how you hurt people when you say **** like that. You had no business saying it. Are you sorry you said it? Or not?

Said what . I was offended that he found someone being murdered funny . All i tryed to do was say you've been there you should know . If what i said to Jessie upset him then yes of course i'm sorry . But don't forget hes been just as nasty and he still thinks if i disagree with him then i must be 'getting at him' .

BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

BabyRider;528591 wrote: Well now I'm beginning to understand why Jesse has had enough. Take a thread like this and turn it into a battle betwen OTHER members. Makes perfect sense. I was pretty sure people didn't learn. Thanks for proving it to me.
Just a bump for the needy.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Wolverine

Post by Wolverine »

where ya goin'??

on a trip?

Oooooo..... you coming to see me??!???!?!!?:o :cool:

Get your mind out of the gutter - it's blocking my view

Mind like a steel trap - Rusty and Illegal in 37 states.

koan

Post by koan »

I have a text message from SuzyB asking me to inform the members following this thread that neither she nor jimbo can log in to post at the moment as someone has blocked their accounts by repeatedly trying to log in under their usernames. They will be back when the system allows them to log in again.
pantsonfire321@aol.com

koan;528606 wrote: I have a text message from SuzyB asking me to inform the members following this thread that neither she nor jimbo can log in to post at the moment as someone has blocked their accounts by repeatedly trying to log in under their usernames. They will be back when the system allows them to log in again.

Well i'm here so it's not me .

YZGI

Post by YZGI »

koan;528606 wrote: I have a text message from SuzyB asking me to inform the members following this thread that neither she nor jimbo can log in to post at the moment as someone has blocked their accounts by repeatedly trying to log in under their usernames. They will be back when the system allows them to log in again.
How the heck can they do that?
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

YZGI;528608 wrote: How the heck can they do that?
Let's not explain how in public, it will just give spiteful people bad ideas.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

Just managed to log back in, someone obviously wanted to either stop me from logging in or was trying to read my PM's.
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

YZGI;528608 wrote: How the heck can they do that?

Repeatedly log in using a random (wrong) password. The system will block

access for a while. Typical, although low-grade, "denial of service" attack.

I would suggest to the FG administrator, Mr. T., that such attacks as these

warrant the blocking of access by whichever IP address, or addresses, or

range of addresses, that instigated the DOS.

Perhaps someone will second this suggestion by forwarding this post to Mr. T.,

and say they've done it - by PM if you're shy.
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Bill Sikes;528614 wrote: *************. The system will block

access for a while. Typical, although low-grade, "denial of service" attack.
Here's an idea.....LET'S NOT GIVE SPITEFUL IDIOTS BAD IDEAS BY TELLING THEM HOW TO DO THIS!!!!
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

I feel that whoever done that you are really quite pathetic, what have I done to anyone here?? I've seen how some people react when they feel a 'friend' is being victimised, you have no idea how i felt when i heard and saw what was said about the person i love, Did i react? No Did i get nasty with some people? No Instead i choose to ignore them! Then i find someone feels the need to try logging in under my username, whoever you are, you ought to feel ashamed of yourself! What rule number does that break Lulu???

Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

BabyRider;528616 wrote: Here's an idea.....LET'S NOT GIVE SPITEFUL IDIOTS BAD IDEAS BY TELLING THEM HOW TO DO THIS!!!!

Sorry, it seems this may already be happening - the answer lies with FG's

administrative staff. There will be information logged concerning user

connections. The sort of attack I mentioned is likely to be an abuse

under the terms of the ISP of the abuser. Reported back to them, it should

result in termination of service by the ISP.
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

Bill Sikes;528621 wrote: Sorry, it seems this may already be happening - the answer lies with FG's

They should be named and shamed as well

Imladris

Post by Imladris »

SuzyB;528619 wrote: I feel that whoever done that you are really quite pathetic, what have I done to anyone here?? I've seen how some people react when they feel a 'friend' is being victimised, you have no idea how i felt when i heard and saw what was said about the person i love, Did i react? No Did i get nasty with some people? No Instead i choose to ignore them! Then i find someone feels the need to try logging in under my username, whoever you are, you ought to feel ashamed of yourself! What rule number does that break Lulu???

:-4 :-4

It's a low trick to try to do that to anyone.

Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

jimbo;528469 wrote: http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... um=cya#441

That is a very interesting link. It certainly does *not* help certain causes.
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

SuzyB;528624 wrote: They should be named and shamed as well

I don't think that would be acceptable to FG management. The rest, hopefully,

will be.

Edit: Including reporting the abise to relevant ISPs.
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Bill Sikes;528621 wrote: Sorry, it seems this may already be happening - the answer lies with FG's

Now THAT I can agree with. I didn't mean to sound like I was barking at you, Bill, I just had visions of people who get miffed trying to do this all over the place.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Return to “General Chit Chat”