WHEEL OF FORTUNE (series 2) apologies to Koan !

General humor & jokes. Share funny photos and jokes. Must be "R" rated or below.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

dammit:-5:-5:-5

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Awww Kaz, perhaps these might cheer you up .............................

or these .......................................

:wah:
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

I please Gill.:thinking:
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Hello, stranger !!!! Long time no see :yh_rotfl

Joining the game with an I .............. yes there is 1 x I

Contestant 2 now 'on stage' :- CAROLLY

Category :- WELL KNOWN SAYING

Letters guessed incorrectly so far:-

R.

Display of blanks:-

_ A _ _ / A / _ I _ _ _ E / _ A _ E _ / A / _ _ _ _ _ E /

Good start, good luck Carol :)
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

G#Gill;1337073 wrote: Hello, stranger !!!! Long time no see :yh_rotfl

Joining the game with an I .............. yes there is 1 x I

R.

_ A _ _ / A / _ I _ _ _ E / _ A _ E _ / A / _ _ _ _ _ E /

Good start, good luck Carol :)Busy day today Gill as alot going on at the mo but hopefully tomorrow I can have abit of a rest....anyway can I have an L please dew drop:D
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Just you take care of yourself Mrs, and I do hope that things will turn out OK for you all. :-6

So you want an L ? You can have 2 x L :guitarist :wah:

R.

_ A _ _ / A / _ I _ _ L E / _ A _ E _ / A / _ _ _ _ L E /

Well thunked out Carol :yh_wink and another letter please ? Or maybe a guess at the saying? :sneaky:
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

G#Gill;1337089 wrote: Just you take care of yourself Mrs, and I do hope that things will turn out OK for you all. :-6

So you want an L ? You can have 2 x L :guitarist :wah:

R.

_ A _ _ / A / _ I _ _ L E / _ A _ E _ / A / _ _ _ _ L E /

Well thunked out Carol :yh_wink and another letter please ? Or maybe a guess at the saying? :sneaky:

Many a mickle makes a muckle :D oh and thanks for message I just saw...I fell asleep watching The Apprentice as I was just so tired:oAnyway I wont go till you ok the answer.:guitarist
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

errr. what the bloody buggery hell is a mickle!!!!!and while we are at it ,,, whats a flippin MUckle!!!!!!!!!!!:-5:-5:lips::rolleyes:

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;1337193 wrote: errr. what the bloody buggery hell is a mickle!!!!!and while we are at it ,,, whats a flippin MUckle!!!!!!!!!!!:-5:-5:lips::rolleyes::yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl You have no class dear as only those with it would understand :wah::D:p
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Carolly;1337194 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl You have no class dear as only those with it would understand :wah::D:p
with what? a Mickle,, or a Muckle?:-3:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;1337195 wrote: with what? a Mickle,, or a Muckle?:-3:wah:Both....only the elite knows what a Mickle and a Muckle is Sugarpuff.:cool::rolleyes:;)
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Well done Carol !

Hi both ! Just for Kaz's benefit, and any others who may be a little befuddled :wah:

A Mickle is a person, and a Muckle is a muck or mess. So, many a person makes a mess ! (I suspect it may have derived from the Irish, originally, but don't quote me on that !)

But as Carol so rightly says, it is only the higher echelons of society who would know this particular saying :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Carol correctly guessed the saying in double quick time, well done Mrs, so now it is your turn to be in the chair, and thanks to both you and Kaz for taking part ! :yh_wink
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Thanks Gill:)

Singer ---- /-------------

Song ------ /------- /------/ ----

Kaz wont be around again today btw....shes doing all posh things.:wah::)

Four letters in first name and 13 in the surname.

Song has 6,7,6,4.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

I'll hang on and wait to see if somebody else has a go, otherwise it will look as if it's exclusive or something - which it certainly aint !

COME ON SOMEBODY, GIZZA HAND HERE AND TRY YOUR LUCK !!!!

Glad you got me message, Carol ! It was sincerely meant too, you old besom :yh_rotfl:yh_wink
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Dont hold ye breath Gill fgs about someone else.:wah::wah::rolleyes:;)

Still.....stranger has been known I guess.;)
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Trouble is that the Aussies are 12 hours infront of us, which puts them in the early hours of the morning right now! The Americans and Canadians being about 5 hours behind us, have now just finished their breakfast, and gawd knows where the other countries are at the moment ! :yh_rotfl :-5
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Come on you lot ! The new game is on post 213, please have a go !!!!
Odie

Post by Odie »

G#Gill;1337277 wrote: Come on you lot ! The new game is on post 213, please have a go !!!!

okay okay, I'm here.:yh_rotfl

I'll try an M please
Life is just to short for drama.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Singer ---- /------------- No M

Song ------ /M------ /--M---/ ---- {2)

Song has 6,7,6,4.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Odie, I thought you said you didn't have time to play !!!!!:rolleyes: :lips:
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Come on then Odie, you've had over an hour to think of another letter ! :wah::yh_think:yh_tong2:yh_bigsmi
Odie

Post by Odie »

G#Gill;1337312 wrote: Come on then Odie, you've had over an hour to think of another letter ! :wah::yh_think:yh_tong2:yh_bigsmi

May I have an I please.
Odie

Post by Odie »

G#Gill;1337303 wrote: Odie, I thought you said you didn't have time to play !!!!!:rolleyes: :lips:

I said I didn't have time to 'create a brand new game' :sneaky::lips::rolleyes:

If you don't want me to play....please....just say so.
Odie

Post by Odie »

Odie;1337320 wrote: May I have an I please.

I'm waiting for you to answer Carolly.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Odie;1337320 wrote: May I have an I please.

Singer --I- /--I----------

Song ------ /M---I-- /--MI--/ ----

Song has 6,7,6,4.
Odie

Post by Odie »

Carolly;1337333 wrote: Singer --I- /--I----------

Song ------ /M---I-- /--MI--/ ----

Song has 6,7,6,4.

geez, someone's not talking:yh_rotfl

next letter: D
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Odie;1337335 wrote: geez, someone's not talking:yh_rotfl

next letter: D

They're not talking because they have put you on 'ignore', because you are starting to take a snipe at the member and that is not in the spirit of this game. That member has now left this game. As the OP of this thread, I shall have to set another game, consequently. Therefore this one, sadly, is void.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I am ready and will be up for a few hours... new balls please.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

G#Gill;1337356 wrote: They're not talking because they have put you on 'ignore', because you are starting to take a snipe at the member and that is not in the spirit of this game. That member has now left this game. As the OP of this thread, I shall have to set another game, consequently. Therefore this one, sadly, is void.Sorry Gill but first of all I cant be at anybodys beck an call.Odie gave a letter at 11.09 and one hour later when I managed to pop on I answered.That was 12.04.Odie then came back with another letter at 2.20 and then 18 minutes later said she was waiting for me to answer.I was at the time actually sorting a post out putting her letter in.So if im expected to answer in 18 minutes forget it.I actually answered in 21 minutes as I was around but that was unusual for the time of day.Ive also heard people are saying you are cheating on this game which is to ludicrous for words so before I get brought into that also best I dont play this game. Gill im sorry for any upset caused to yourself.
Oscar Namechange

Carolly;1337368 wrote: Sorry Gill but first of all I cant be at anybodys beck an call.Odie gave a letter at 11.09 and one hour later when I managed to pop on I answered.That was 12.04.Odie then came back with another letter at 2.20 and then 16 minutes later said she was waiting for me to answer.I was at the time actually sorting a post out putting her letter in.So if im expected to answer in 16 minutes forget it.I actually answered in 21 minutes as I was around but that was unusual for the time of day.Ive also heard people are saying you are cheating on this game which is to ludicrous for words so before I get brought into that also best I dont play this game. Gill im sorry for any upset caused to yourself. Carol... Please continue playing the same as Gill and myself will. We have very busy lives all of us and are not sat of the sofa with nothing to do all day, there-fore no-one should be expected to be at the beck and call of any member. We all will chip In as and when we can. Come on... we need you here.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Odie

Post by Odie »

G#Gill;1337356 wrote: They're not talking because they have put you on 'ignore', because you are starting to take a snipe at the member and that is not in the spirit of this game. That member has now left this game. As the OP of this thread, I shall have to set another game, consequently. Therefore this one, sadly, is void.

I never took a swipe.

-Why is it when all of you played with Rap and there were comments made, nothing was ever said?

way to much drama here for me and drama queens...

I won't be back to play your game Gill, not with that attitude.:rolleyes:

and you wonder why no one else wanted to play earlier today?

perhaps you need to be nicer to members Gill as your a member and a mod.

end of.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Who says I'm cheating ? How the hell can I cheat ? What is the bloody point of cheating ? I have never cheated at any game at any time in my life.. ! I could never imagine any satisfaction in winning at a game if I had to cheat !

I truly wish these children would get back to playing with their Barbie dolls and their Lego and leave the grown-up games to the grown-ups !

I'll wait to see if somebody PMs me about this accusation. If I don't get satisfaction, then the thread closes, and I will never set up any other game. What a bunch of jealous children some people are !
Odie

Post by Odie »

Odie;1337382 wrote: I never took a swipe.

-Why is it when all of you played with Rap and there were comments made, nothing was ever said?

way to much drama here for me and drama queens...

I won't be back to play your game Gill, not with that attitude.:rolleyes:

and you wonder why no one else wanted to play earlier today?

perhaps you need to be nicer to members Gill as your a member and a mod.

end of.

and yes Carolly I did bump up this thread within whatever amount of time.

(sorry, as I wasn't timing the posts:rolleyes:)

I cannot sit here all day and wait for someone to post....no one can.:yh_wink

:driving:

Oscar Namechange

G#Gill;1337390 wrote: Who says I'm cheating ? How the hell can I cheat ? What is the bloody point of cheating ? I have never cheated at any game at any time in my life.. ! I could never imagine any satisfaction in winning at a game if I had to cheat !

I truly wish these children would get back to playing with their Barbie dolls and their Lego and leave the grown-up games to the grown-ups !

I'll wait to see if somebody PMs me about this accusation. If I don't get satisfaction, then the thread closes, and I will never set up any other game. What a bunch of jealous children some people are ! Gill.. I am very happy to continue with the game as I am sure Kaz will be when she gets back. I have reported the post above yours to the moderators because I believe that you have made a great fun game that has descended Into a farce. I want to play the game and so do others... Please can you continue? If any-one else wants to use the game to snipe or score points, we can simply put them on Ignore and continue.
Odie

Post by Odie »

G#Gill;1337390 wrote: Who says I'm cheating ? How the hell can I cheat ? What is the bloody point of cheating ? I have never cheated at any game at any time in my life.. ! I could never imagine any satisfaction in winning at a game if I had to cheat !

I'll wait to see if somebody PMs me about this accusation. If I don't get satisfaction, then the thread closes, and I will never set up any other game. What a bunch of jealous children some people are !

as always....you never read my post......I never called you a cheater.

if you wish to continue this childish behavour Gill, do it in a pm...not on an open board.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Odie;1337399 wrote: as always....you never read my post......I never called you a cheater.

if you wish to continue this childish behavour Gill, do it in a pm...not on an open board. Now that is funny !!!! Where have I read that before?

Sorry Odie, where did I accuse you of calling me a cheat ? Did I mention any names ? You have got it wrong yet again. It is you who doesn't read posts properly.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

I'm sorry, everybody. Odie is now offline. So now I will close this thread, as it has degenerated into a pathetic slanging match, and probably I'm to blame. Thanks for all those who took part in the spirit that was intended - a bit of fun. Sad that it has been spoilt by somebody childishly challenging another member and being sarcastic. :-5

Return to “Just For The Fun Of It”