Friends Of Carol Part 1
- Carolly
- Posts: 23338
- Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:10 pm
Friends Of Carol Part 1
G#Gill;849415 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl --- good idea Carol !
For the non Brits, 'Question Time' is a political forum on television, where members of the public in the studio audience ask a panel of MPs, experts, and such, various questions, usually concerning current affairs, and it goes out live I believe.
Ye I reckon we should.............we will ask Spot to be our Manager and sort it as us lot aint clever enough thats for sure:(
For the non Brits, 'Question Time' is a political forum on television, where members of the public in the studio audience ask a panel of MPs, experts, and such, various questions, usually concerning current affairs, and it goes out live I believe.
Ye I reckon we should.............we will ask Spot to be our Manager and sort it as us lot aint clever enough thats for sure:(
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
- Helen
- Posts: 3092
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:13 am
Friends Of Carol Part 1
G#Gill;849373 wrote: Well I reckon there should be a special celebration at least, but a Bank Hol. would be good :wah::wah:
im gonna have a job coping with the one we've got coming up on monday let alone two :-5:rolleyes:
have a heart girls !!!:wah:
im gonna have a job coping with the one we've got coming up on monday let alone two :-5:rolleyes:
have a heart girls !!!:wah:
- Hope6
- Posts: 11554
- Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:30 pm
- Location: Virginia
Friends Of Carol Part 1
G#Gill;849403 wrote: But Ducky that's spelt bootee !!! :rolleyes::D
Booty means 'treasure' or spoils of theft etc.
As for the American version for butt, well, I would have thought they would have called it 'trunky' seeing as 'trunk' is what they call the rear end of a car :wah::wah:
The rear end of an English car is 'boot', but I don't think we call a backside a 'booty' ! We call a person's backside a 'bottom' ( I suppose that's because it is at the bottom of the trunk of a person's body), and that is often shortened to 'bum'. I won't type the more common word for bum, cos it will have **** put in it's place :yh_rotfl
we use that too! sometimes when a girl has got a little bit of a figure, not so skinny she'll be referred to as having a little "junk in the trunk" :wah:
Booty means 'treasure' or spoils of theft etc.
As for the American version for butt, well, I would have thought they would have called it 'trunky' seeing as 'trunk' is what they call the rear end of a car :wah::wah:
The rear end of an English car is 'boot', but I don't think we call a backside a 'booty' ! We call a person's backside a 'bottom' ( I suppose that's because it is at the bottom of the trunk of a person's body), and that is often shortened to 'bum'. I won't type the more common word for bum, cos it will have **** put in it's place :yh_rotfl
we use that too! sometimes when a girl has got a little bit of a figure, not so skinny she'll be referred to as having a little "junk in the trunk" :wah:
- Helen
- Posts: 3092
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:13 am
Friends Of Carol Part 1
G#Gill;849288 wrote: Hiya !!!
I've just read back ! Hi Mussy babe xxx
Hi Hope, Chezzie, Ducky, Carol, Monkey and everybody else, hope you're having a good day !
:-6
Chris had to cancel his appointment, after all that struggle with the 'clean-prep', it just hadn't done the job in time. Too complicated to explain. He says he will not go through that again unless it's a life or death situation, and I can't say I blame him ! So he's just going to revert back to a more natural treatment that he had already started a couple of weeks ago, and it was beginning to improve things for him. At the moment he is asleep in the chair next to me, having starved himself for 36 hours except for the revolting 'clean-prep' of which he had to drink 3 litres in about 4 hours. So the poor fella is fast asleep with an empty tummy, but I shall let him sleep - he had very little sleep last night.
So that is why I'm able to come on here at the moment.

OMG gill,
all that for nothing
has he got a rubber ring to sit on ??:wah:
I've just read back ! Hi Mussy babe xxx
Hi Hope, Chezzie, Ducky, Carol, Monkey and everybody else, hope you're having a good day !
Chris had to cancel his appointment, after all that struggle with the 'clean-prep', it just hadn't done the job in time. Too complicated to explain. He says he will not go through that again unless it's a life or death situation, and I can't say I blame him ! So he's just going to revert back to a more natural treatment that he had already started a couple of weeks ago, and it was beginning to improve things for him. At the moment he is asleep in the chair next to me, having starved himself for 36 hours except for the revolting 'clean-prep' of which he had to drink 3 litres in about 4 hours. So the poor fella is fast asleep with an empty tummy, but I shall let him sleep - he had very little sleep last night.
So that is why I'm able to come on here at the moment.
OMG gill,
all that for nothing
- G#Gill
- Posts: 14763
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:09 pm
Friends Of Carol Part 1
qsducks;849361 wrote: The hoopes and crap these doctor's make you go through to get a simple diagnosis is dreadful. Hope you he's feeling better.
Excuse me Ducks, could you refrain from saying that 'c' word please, cos it is a SORE point in this household, well it is for Chris any way :wah::wah:
He's not too bad really, thanks, I think he's relieved that he will be able to get back to eating some proper food after all that !
Excuse me Ducks, could you refrain from saying that 'c' word please, cos it is a SORE point in this household, well it is for Chris any way :wah::wah:
He's not too bad really, thanks, I think he's relieved that he will be able to get back to eating some proper food after all that !
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
- Helen
- Posts: 3092
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:13 am
Friends Of Carol Part 1
hello carol and hope.
hope you're both having a good day.
the suns blazing out there, its a bit odd to think its 5-30pm, not used to these light nights yet.:rolleyes:
hope you're both having a good day.
the suns blazing out there, its a bit odd to think its 5-30pm, not used to these light nights yet.:rolleyes:
- Carolly
- Posts: 23338
- Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:10 pm
Friends Of Carol Part 1
Helen;849425 wrote: im gonna have a job coping with the one we've got coming up on monday let alone two :-5:rolleyes:
have a heart girls !!!:wah:Helen have you been on the thread that Jimbo put up today about our 20000th post?
have a heart girls !!!:wah:Helen have you been on the thread that Jimbo put up today about our 20000th post?
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
- Carolly
- Posts: 23338
- Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:10 pm
Friends Of Carol Part 1
G#Gill;849432 wrote: Excuse me Ducks, could you refrain from saying that 'c' word please, cos it is a SORE point in this household :wah::wah::wah::wah::wah:;)
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
- Hope6
- Posts: 11554
- Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:30 pm
- Location: Virginia
Friends Of Carol Part 1
Helen;849436 wrote: hello carol and hope.
hope you're both having a good day.
the suns blazing out there, its a bit odd to think its 5-30pm, not used to these light nights yet.:rolleyes:
Hi Helen! i'm having a pretty good day except it's raining here!:(
hope you're both having a good day.
the suns blazing out there, its a bit odd to think its 5-30pm, not used to these light nights yet.:rolleyes:
Hi Helen! i'm having a pretty good day except it's raining here!:(
- G#Gill
- Posts: 14763
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:09 pm
Friends Of Carol Part 1
Hope6;849428 wrote: we use that too! sometimes when a girl has got a little bit of a figure, not so skinny she'll be referred to as having a little "junk in the trunk" :wah:
What ?! A chinese boat in the back of the car ??? :wah::wah:
What ?! A chinese boat in the back of the car ??? :wah::wah:
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
- Helen
- Posts: 3092
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:13 am
Friends Of Carol Part 1
Carolly;849438 wrote: Helen have you been on the thread that Jimbo put up today about our 20000th post?
was just trying to find it.
was just trying to find it.
- Carolly
- Posts: 23338
- Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:10 pm
Friends Of Carol Part 1
Helen;849445 wrote: was just trying to find it.Just bumped it up for you.....look at Todays Posts;)
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
-
Mustang
- Posts: 23031
- Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:39 am
Friends Of Carol Part 1
G#Gill...Nice to meet you....

- Hope6
- Posts: 11554
- Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:30 pm
- Location: Virginia
Friends Of Carol Part 1
G#Gill;849442 wrote: What ?! A chinese boat in the back of the car ??? :wah::wah:
:wah::wah: no, it means a little shape to her figure! :wah::wah:
:wah::wah: no, it means a little shape to her figure! :wah::wah:
- G#Gill
- Posts: 14763
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:09 pm
Friends Of Carol Part 1
Hi Helen ! Yes he's a little ouch, but not too bad really! 
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
- Carolly
- Posts: 23338
- Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:10 pm
Friends Of Carol Part 1
Mustang;849459 wrote: G#Gill...Nice to meet you....
:)Watch it Musty she will take that as a proposal of marriage:wah::wah::guitarist
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
-
Mustang
- Posts: 23031
- Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:39 am
Friends Of Carol Part 1
Carolly;849469 wrote: Watch it Musty she will take that as a proposal of marriage:wah::wah::guitarist
OMG.....May be i should run away!!!.......

OMG.....May be i should run away!!!.......
- Helen
- Posts: 3092
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:13 am
Friends Of Carol Part 1
Carolly;849452 wrote: Just bumped it up for you.....look at Todays Posts;)
found it
:rolleyes:
found it
- G#Gill
- Posts: 14763
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:09 pm
Friends Of Carol Part 1
Mustang;849459 wrote: G#Gill...Nice to meet you....

Hi Mussy, we met last night didn't we ?? Anyway, it's nice to meet you as well.
Do you own a Mustang then Mussy? I'm not really up on American cars though, but I understand that the Mustang is not a bad car, not as good as my Volvo T 5 though - as in my Avatar :wah:
Hi Mussy, we met last night didn't we ?? Anyway, it's nice to meet you as well.
Do you own a Mustang then Mussy? I'm not really up on American cars though, but I understand that the Mustang is not a bad car, not as good as my Volvo T 5 though - as in my Avatar :wah:
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
- G#Gill
- Posts: 14763
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:09 pm
Friends Of Carol Part 1
Carolly;849469 wrote: Watch it Musty she will take that as a proposal of marriage:wah::wah::guitarist
Naa not today Carol, I'm too busy mate !!! :wah::wah:
Naa not today Carol, I'm too busy mate !!! :wah::wah:
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
- Carolly
- Posts: 23338
- Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:10 pm
Friends Of Carol Part 1
Mustang;849473 wrote: OMG.....May be i should run away!!!.......

Na shes ok............its the mad Oz bird you gotta watch:sneaky::rolleyes:
Na shes ok............its the mad Oz bird you gotta watch:sneaky::rolleyes:
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
-
Mustang
- Posts: 23031
- Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:39 am
Friends Of Carol Part 1
Carolly;849493 wrote: Na shes ok............its the mad Oz bird you gotta watch:sneaky::rolleyes:
Ok I will take your word on that Miss Carolly!!!....I will be watching out for the Oz bird?....

Ok I will take your word on that Miss Carolly!!!....I will be watching out for the Oz bird?....
-
qsducks
- Posts: 29018
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:14 am
Friends Of Carol Part 1
What on earth is an Oz bird? Not related to me I hope.:wah:
- Carolly
- Posts: 23338
- Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:10 pm
Friends Of Carol Part 1
The mad Oz bird is otherwise known as Kay............Oz means Australian Ducky:rolleyes: just be carefull Musty as shes looking for a Gardener:rolleyes:;)
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
- Hope6
- Posts: 11554
- Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:30 pm
- Location: Virginia
Friends Of Carol Part 1
qsducks;849515 wrote: What on earth is an Oz bird? Not related to me I hope.:wah:
i wondered what an Oz bird was too but i actually managed to figure that one out for myself!:wah::wah:
i wondered what an Oz bird was too but i actually managed to figure that one out for myself!:wah::wah:
-
Mustang
- Posts: 23031
- Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:39 am
Friends Of Carol Part 1
Carolly;849535 wrote: The mad Oz bird is otherwise known as Kay............Oz means Australian Ducky:rolleyes: just be carefull Musty as shes looking for a Gardener:rolleyes:;)
I don't do gardens so i guess i'm safe for now!!!!...I Do windows.......

I don't do gardens so i guess i'm safe for now!!!!...I Do windows.......
- Chezzie
- Posts: 14615
- Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:41 am
- Hope6
- Posts: 11554
- Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:30 pm
- Location: Virginia
Friends Of Carol Part 1
Mustang;849560 wrote: I don't do gardens so i guess i'm safe for now!!!!...I Do windows.......

wow, a man that does windows!:guitarist:wah:
wow, a man that does windows!:guitarist:wah:
- Chezzie
- Posts: 14615
- Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:41 am
-
qsducks
- Posts: 29018
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:14 am
Friends Of Carol Part 1
Carolly, yeah I know what Oz is. Had a friend down there, but haven't seen him in months. Maybe Kay has seen another missing Oz bird?:wah:
- G#Gill
- Posts: 14763
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:09 pm
Friends Of Carol Part 1
Carolly;849535 wrote: The mad Oz bird is otherwise known as Kay............Oz means Australian Ducky:rolleyes: just be carefull Musty as shes looking for a Gardener:rolleyes:;)
Carol, we'll just have to devise a sort of translation list for our American, Australian, South African, European and Canadian friends !!!:wah::-5
Carol, we'll just have to devise a sort of translation list for our American, Australian, South African, European and Canadian friends !!!:wah::-5
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
-
Mustang
- Posts: 23031
- Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:39 am
Friends Of Carol Part 1
G#Gill;849485 wrote: Hi Mussy, we met last night didn't we ?? Anyway, it's nice to meet you as well. 
Do you own a Mustang then Mussy? I'm not really up on American cars though, but I understand that the Mustang is not a bad car, not as good as my Volvo T 5 though - as in my Avatar :wah:
Mustangs are a fine car, The GT Mustang has around 465HP
under the hood, There's a new Mustang coming out this year. With about 565HP. My dream car? Your Volvo is a fine car well made, I think the Volvo will run for ever. :driving:
Do you own a Mustang then Mussy? I'm not really up on American cars though, but I understand that the Mustang is not a bad car, not as good as my Volvo T 5 though - as in my Avatar :wah:
Mustangs are a fine car, The GT Mustang has around 465HP
under the hood, There's a new Mustang coming out this year. With about 565HP. My dream car? Your Volvo is a fine car well made, I think the Volvo will run for ever. :driving:
-
qsducks
- Posts: 29018
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:14 am
Friends Of Carol Part 1
The Volva and of course a Honda. Used to own one and it had 185,000 miles on it. I miss it.
- Chezzie
- Posts: 14615
- Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:41 am
- Chezzie
- Posts: 14615
- Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:41 am
Friends Of Carol Part 1
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CAROL AND GILL#
- Chezzie
- Posts: 14615
- Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:41 am
- Chezzie
- Posts: 14615
- Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:41 am
- Helen
- Posts: 3092
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:13 am
Friends Of Carol Part 1
Chezzie;849592 wrote: IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CAROL AND GILL#
you're not going to believe this but this happened to me when i fell asleep in the garden
:D
you're not going to believe this but this happened to me when i fell asleep in the garden
-
Mustang
- Posts: 23031
- Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:39 am
Friends Of Carol Part 1
Chezzie;849600 wrote: CAROL AND GILL GO SHOPPING:wah:
Good one Chezzie!!..
Good one Chezzie!!..
- Chezzie
- Posts: 14615
- Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:41 am
Friends Of Carol Part 1
corrr your quick Musty, I edited that posted straight away cos it was HUGE lol....not quick enuff was I lol:sneaky:
-
Mustang
- Posts: 23031
- Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:39 am
Friends Of Carol Part 1
Chezzie;849609 wrote: corrr your quick Musty, I edited that posted straight away cos it was HUGE lol....not quick enuff was I lol:sneaky:
You gotta get up early for me!!!......

You gotta get up early for me!!!......
-
qsducks
- Posts: 29018
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:14 am
Friends Of Carol Part 1
Yeah Chezz, he's here at the crack of dawn.:wah:
- Carolly
- Posts: 23338
- Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:10 pm
Friends Of Carol Part 1
Watcha Chezzy Baby:D.....I just done me hair and look dead glam:rolleyes:well ok I guess if you look quickly:wah:.Love yer posts girl;)ave you met the new stud here 
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
- Carolly
- Posts: 23338
- Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:10 pm
Friends Of Carol Part 1
Oh gawd that Toyboy thread is like a flipping soap opera now.JJ jas just discovered his Juliet is really his Aunty and I could be his long lost posh Aunt........I gotta lay down this all to much for me to handle
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
- Hope6
- Posts: 11554
- Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:30 pm
- Location: Virginia
Friends Of Carol Part 1
Carolly;849731 wrote: Oh gawd that Toyboy thread is like a flipping soap opera now.JJ jas just discovered his Juliet is really his Aunty and I could be his long lost posh Aunt........I gotta lay down this all to much for me to handle
we've come to the conclusion that since i'm your adopted sister and he's your adopted nephew that we don't have a problem! :wah::wah:
we've come to the conclusion that since i'm your adopted sister and he's your adopted nephew that we don't have a problem! :wah::wah:
- Carolly
- Posts: 23338
- Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:10 pm
Friends Of Carol Part 1
Hope6;849756 wrote: we've come to the conclusion that since i'm your adopted sister and he's your adopted nephew that we don't have a problem! :wah::wah:But I dont want JJ for a nephew fgs..........how can I have a nephew Ive never seen:-5:-5:mad:
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
- Hope6
- Posts: 11554
- Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:30 pm
- Location: Virginia
Friends Of Carol Part 1
I DID IT! I PASSED 2000 POSTS TODAY!:guitarist:wah:
- Carolly
- Posts: 23338
- Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:10 pm
Friends Of Carol Part 1
Hope6;849759 wrote: I DID IT! I PASSED 2000 POSTS TODAY!:guitarist:wah:WELL DONE BABEXXXXXXXXX
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
-
Mustang
- Posts: 23031
- Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:39 am
Friends Of Carol Part 1
Hope6;849759 wrote: I DID IT! I PASSED 2000 POSTS TODAY!:guitarist:wah:
In my neck of the woods we call that a jabberjaw! :p
Good job southern gal! :guitarist
In my neck of the woods we call that a jabberjaw! :p
Good job southern gal! :guitarist
- Carolly
- Posts: 23338
- Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:10 pm
Friends Of Carol Part 1
Im watching a programme called.........Am I Normal??.........reckon somebodys having a pop dont you:sneaky::rolleyes:
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.