Whining and Complaining Only.

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

southern yankee;958317 wrote: sounds like FUN:wah:

No, no. no. I also need to clean the turtle tank and the fish tank. I'm tired just thinking about it.:yh_sigh:yh_tired:wah:
southern yankee

Post by southern yankee »

Speaking of UNDIES. i don't know if most ladies are like that. i make sure the old man and my grown daughter have fairly new UNDIES:awhile mine look like they came from the Salvation Army. I usely put off until my husband hands me the money and points me in that direction:driving::wah:am i the only one?????
southern yankee

shelbell;958321 wrote: No, no. no. I also need to clean the turtle tank and the fish tank. I'm tired just thinking about it.:yh_sigh:yh_tired:wah: this might sound mean:o but we had a BIG tank who it was my job to clean. when the fish passed. i was kind of glad, my hubby said he missed them. of course he never cleaned that STINKY TANK:wah:
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

southern yankee;958324 wrote: Speaking of UNDIES. i don't know if most ladies are like that. i make sure the old man and my grown daughter have fairly new UNDIES:awhile mine look like they came from the Salvation Army. I usely put off until my husband hands me the money and points me in that direction:driving::wah:am i the only one?????

No, hubby will make me go to the store and he knows which ones I like so he helps me find them. And yes, I make sure hubby and daughter have ones that are in good shape. :wah:
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

southern yankee;958331 wrote: this might sound mean:o but we had a BIG tank who it was my job to clean. when the fish passed. i was kind of glad, my hubby said he missed them. of course he never cleaned that STINKY TANK:wah:

My turtles could live as long as we do! No one here helps me with the tanks either. The turtles are in a big tank and it seems to take forever to clean. The fish are in a small tank so it doesn't take long at all. I always have to put my turtles in the bath tub so they can't get out while I'm doing their tank. :wah:
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

shelbell;958335 wrote: No, hubby will make me go to the store and he knows which ones I like so he helps me find them. And yes, I make sure hubby and daughter have ones that are in good shape. :wah:

I just can't be bothered until the leg elastic comes off in my hand...:p
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

southern yankee

flopstock;958364 wrote: I just can't be bothered until the leg elastic comes off in my hand...:p pretty close to the way i do:wah:
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

flopstock;958364 wrote: I just can't be bothered until the leg elastic comes off in my hand...:p

southern yankee;958378 wrote: pretty close to the way i do:wah:

They also have to have holes in them. Too many times in the wash. :wah::wah:
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

southern yankee;958378 wrote: pretty close to the way i do:wah:

Isn't it funny the way we started complaining about men to complaining about our undies? :wah::wah:
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

they both have the potential to become a real pain in the ass...:p

:wah:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

southern yankee

flopstock;958545 wrote: they both have the potential to become a real pain in the ass...:p

:wah:OMG!! I can't stop laughing!!:wah::wah:
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

flopstock;958545 wrote: they both have the potential to become a real pain in the ass...:p

Sad, but so true! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

jimbo;958904 wrote: sue just ring me will you i dont know if i should come up the hospital and leave alfie or bring alfie but then i cant leave him in the car for hours:-5

if i leave home you have no keys and i may miss you in the ambulance and you will be locked out :-5

if you cant ring email me i know you will be looking on fg keeping an eye on me in case i flirt with those foccers:wah: :wah:, you wont be able to post on fg but you can use email x x

Go see your wife and leave the dog home. Leave a key just in case. And don't flirt with the foccers...case solved! :):driving:
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

jimbo;958939 wrote: ok will do :-3:-3

When do you get the results from your blood tests? How's Suzy doing?
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

My whine for the day. Hubby's been a lot nicer the past couple of days, not sure what happened but it's all good. Now the whine, I hardly got any sleep last nite cuz he was so restless and kept on grabbing my arm and jerking on it and mumbling...I am soooooooooooooo tired.:yh_tired:yh_tired:yh_tired
southern yankee

shelbell;958951 wrote: My whine for the day. Hubby's been a lot nicer the past couple of days, not sure what happened but it's all good. Now the whine, I hardly got any sleep last nite cuz he was so restless and kept on grabbing my arm and jerking on it and mumbling...I am soooooooooooooo tired.:yh_tired:yh_tired:yh_tired
sounds like my hubby when he has TROUBLES. he sorts tools in his sleep:or. talks about fixing off shore equipment. Maybe that is why your man is CRABBY. something may be bothering him. Or he is feeling guilty about something. They say women are hard to figure out!!:confused::-2
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

southern yankee;959043 wrote: sounds like my hubby when he has TROUBLES. he sorts tools in his sleep:or. talks about fixing off shore equipment. Maybe that is why your man is CRABBY. something may be bothering him. Or he is feeling guilty about something. They say women are hard to figure out!!

Yeah, men are generally harder to figure out, but my hubby talks more about feelings than I do. He's just worked thru some problems he's been having and is a lot more positive. I'm not gonna wonder why, I'm just glad. :wah: My hubby talks a lot in his sleep too...and I listen...good way to keep up with what's going on with him. :sneaky: But he's a talker and he just can't seem to stop even in sleep. :wah: It was the d*mn arm jerking and pulling that really bothered me last night...I got 3hrs tops of sleep. *yawn*...I think it's time for a nap.:yh_sleep:yh_sleep
southern yankee

shelbell;959056 wrote: Yeah, men are generally harder to figure out, but my hubby talks more about feelings than I do. He's just worked thru some problems he's been having and is a lot more positive. I'm not gonna wonder why, I'm just glad. :wah: My hubby talks a lot in his sleep too...and I listen...good way to keep up with what's going on with him. :sneaky: But he's a talker and he just can't seem to stop even in sleep. :wah: It was the d*mn arm jerking and pulling that really bothered me last night...I got 3hrs tops of sleep. *yawn*...I think it's time for a nap.:yh_sleep:yh_sleep mine is not a talker he is a YELLER. wish he would talk more to me instead of at me.:(
guppy

Post by guppy »

southern yankee;959066 wrote: mine is not a talker he is a YELLER. wish he would talk more to me instead of at me.:(

tell him he can yell all he wants but you refuse to stand there and listen..when he can talk to you in a normal cordial manner you will be available..and walk off.............................................:D
southern yankee

guppy;959153 wrote: tell him he can yell all he wants but you refuse to stand there and listen..when he can talk to you in a normal cordial manner you will be available..and walk off.............................................:D i do even better, i say NOTHING. Which really burns his crabby buns:sneaky:
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

shelbell;958951 wrote: My whine for the day. Hubby's been a lot nicer the past couple of days, not sure what happened but it's all good. Now the whine, I hardly got any sleep last nite cuz he was so restless and kept on grabbing my arm and jerking on it and mumbling...I am soooooooooooooo tired.:yh_tired:yh_tired:yh_tired

You poor thing... how dare he be nice to you???:wah:

Sure he wasn't just trying to pull you closer and closer and closer..???:sneaky::lips:

YZGI

Post by YZGI »

jimbo;959179 wrote: was he moving it up and down and was he mumbling faster faster faster and where exactly was your hand ....... just wondering as you do :thinking::thinking:
:wah::wah:

I was thinking the exact same thing.
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

guppy;959153 wrote: tell him he can yell all he wants but you refuse to stand there and listen..when he can talk to you in a normal cordial manner you will be available..and walk off.............................................:D

That doesn't work for me....he just follows me around and doesn't stop. :wah:
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

flopstock;959177 wrote: You poor thing... how dare he be nice to you???:wah:

Sure he wasn't just trying to pull you closer and closer and closer..???:sneaky::lips:

I wasn't complaining about the nice part...that's been nice. :wah:

Nah, not pulling closer, he just kept holding onto my arm and he would jerk and then start mumbling...then a little bit later, he'd do the same thing...over and over and over etc. Couple of times I thought he was gonna jerk my d*mn shoulder out of socket. :wah:
southern yankee

shelbell;959309 wrote: That doesn't work for me....he just follows me around and doesn't stop. :wah: maybe they are related??:-3:wah:
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

jimbo;959179 wrote: was he moving it up and down and was he mumbling faster faster faster and where exactly was your hand ....... just wondering as you do :thinking::thinking:

My arm was partly across his chest. :p

YZGI;959180 wrote: :wah:

I was thinking the exact same thing.

You 2 are such perverts!!! (no, I didn't get any....d*mmit!!):wah::wah:
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

southern yankee;959316 wrote: maybe they are related??:-3:wah:

Could be, he has relatives spread out all over the country. :wah::wah:
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

That BJ Dealer hates me........he just wont let me win:-5:sneaky::(
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
southern yankee

now you see where these men's minds are. Shame,:wah::thinking:SHAME!!
Odie

Post by Odie »

Carolly;959328 wrote: That BJ Dealer hates me........he just wont let me win:-5:sneaky::(

liars, they are all liars!:wah:
Life is just to short for drama.
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

Carolly;959328 wrote: That BJ Dealer hates me........he just wont let me win:-5:sneaky::(

I'm glad you were comfortable enough to whine to us...you poor thing. He's such a meany! ;)
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Shel

How did the shopping go? :p I got gramma to take mine last week...:D

Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Odie;959333 wrote: liars, they are all liars!:wah:He wants me body I reckon :sneaky:slime ball grrrrr:-5:-5:(
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

shelbell;959346 wrote: I'm glad you were comfortable enough to whine to us...you poor thing. He's such a meany! ;)He has a fing for Flops I fink:rolleyes::lips:;)
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Carolly;959416 wrote: He has a fing for Flops I fink:rolleyes::lips:;)

Yeppers... he says 'bend over' and i say 'how far'......:lips:

shelbell

Post by shelbell »

flopstock;959408 wrote: Shel

How did the shopping go? :p I got gramma to take mine last week...:D

How does 4hrs at the mall, then to walmart for hair color, then to another store for tank tops to wear under the new clothes she bought sound. Ugh...just reinforces the reasons why I HATE SHOPPING!!! Plus her boyfriend was with and whining the whole time about how bored he was. Dad would have loved it, but she hates his taste in clothes but listens to me. Of course he would have spent more money too! :wah:
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

flopstock;959419 wrote: Yeppers... he says 'bend over' and i say 'how far'......:lips:

You are a very naughty girl! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

flopstock;959419 wrote: Yeppers... he says 'bend over' and i say 'how far'......

:wah:As long as he dont ask you to see his tatoo.....it says Hammersmith.....but on a cold day only HMS;):wah::wah::rolleyes::cool:
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

Carolly;959431 wrote: As long as he dont ask you to see his tatoo.....it says Hammersmith.....but on a cold day only HMS;):wah::rolleyes::cool:

Carolly, you are as bad as floppy! tsk tsk ysk :wah::wah:
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

shelbell;959433 wrote: Carolly, you are as bad as floppy! tsk tsk ysk :wah::wah:I taught her everyfing she knows babe.....shes me great grandmother;):D:cool:
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

Carolly;959435 wrote: I taught her everyfing she knows babe.....shes me great grandmother;):D:cool:

I'm sure she'll be happy to hear that!!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

shelbell;959442 wrote: I'm sure she'll be happy to hear that!!:yh_rotfl:Do you reckon:DGlad Im pretty and clever ......oh ye and glad I dont take after her:D:guitarist;):cool:
southern yankee

shelbell;959424 wrote: How does 4hrs at the mall, then to walmart for hair color, then to another store for tank tops to wear under the new clothes she bought sound. Ugh...just reinforces the reasons why I HATE SHOPPING!!! Plus her boyfriend was with and whining the whole time about how bored he was. Dad would have loved it, but she hates his taste in clothes but listens to me. Of course he would have spent more money too! :wah: come on Shel shopping is a adventure. Next time leave the Fussy boyfriend at home!! I have one friend when she shops i promise you she will. Examine what ever she plans on buying for the longest. if there is 5 all the same she will look over each one. that is a REAL TRUE SHOPPER:wah::wah::-4
shelbell

Post by shelbell »

southern yankee;959468 wrote: come on Shel shopping is a adventure. Next time leave the Fussy boyfriend at home!! I have one friend when she shops i promise you she will. Examine what ever she plans on buying for the longest. if there is 5 all the same she will look over each one. that is a REAL TRUE SHOPPER:wah::wah::-4

I hope I never become a real true shopper...hubby is enough of that for both of us. He has to look at everything we pass.:wah: At my age, I doubt I'll change my spots! :p
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

I have to go to sleep soon and I don't want toooooooo....stomping my foot....having a temper tantrum....
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Kathy Ellen;959477 wrote: I have to go to sleep soon and I don't want toooooooo....stomping my foot....having a temper tantrum....I said nite to you 3 hours ago woman:wah::wah:;)
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Carolly;959435 wrote: I taught her everyfing she knows babe.....shes me great grandmother;):D:cool:

I never teach anyone everything i know, little girl....:cool:

:p

Return to “General Chit Chat”