The Holiday is not happy to me.

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
High Threshold

Post by High Threshold »

Mickiel;1453992 wrote: .... I believe there is a deteriorating spirit imposed on humanity that is systematically breaking it down bit by bit ....

That's a GOOD thing. Yesterday people were greeting one another with a sincere "Happy Mother's Day!". Today, people like you and I mutter an insincere "Same to you" because we feel obliged. Tomorrow, it'll end altogether. Bravo! It's a phoney cellebration anyway. You said so, and I agree. Christmas is the same thing. A phoney, materialist, capitalist cellebration when businessmen get fat(ter). Let them all deteriorate and we'll be left with what we really care about. That's the way it should be.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

High Threshold;1454060 wrote: That's a GOOD thing. Yesterday people were greeting one another with a sincere "Happy Mother's Day!". Today, people like you and I mutter an insincere "Same to you" because we feel obliged. Tomorrow, it'll end altogether. Bravo! It's a phoney cellebration anyway. You said so, and I agree. Christmas is the same thing. A phoney, materialist, capitalist cellebration when businessmen get fat(ter). Let them all deteriorate and we'll be left with what we really care about. That's the way it should be.

I never said Mothers Day was a phoney celebration, I value it, and Thanksgiving Day and Veterans day; I think those have real historical and personal meaning. I am not against those days, because I can see their historical value, their positive meaning, their solid building effect on humanity, and they do not insult God.

You cannot put words in my mouth or try to twist and manipulate the things I say; that is too transparent, and I see through it.

In order to manipulate me, you're manipulation must be greater than my message.

And its not.
High Threshold

Post by High Threshold »

Mickiel;1454066 wrote: I never said Mothers Day was a phoney celebration ...

I am saying it.

Mickiel;1454066 wrote: I value it, and Thanksgiving Day and Veterans day; I think those have real historical and personal meaning. I am not against those days, because I can see their historical value, their positive meaning, their solid building effect on humanity, and they do not insult God.

So, you think celebrating war-makers and perpetraters of genocide doesn't insult God?! What sort of God do you worship? Satan, perhaps?

Mickiel;1454066 wrote: You cannot put words in my mouth or try to twist and manipulate the things I say; that is too transparent, and I see through it.

Indeed, yes! Anyhing made up of pure fantasy ought really to be transparent - and easily seen through.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

[QUOTE=High Threshold;1454068

I am saying it.

There you go, man up to " Your" views, and quit trying to manipulate mine. Don't twist what I say, in order to get something said; just say it yourself.

Now, let what you have said, stand up to what I am saying, and we have a clear debate.

I hold no need to twist what you have to say.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

In Japan , their version of Valentines day, was created by PR Firms and business chocolatiers to promote their version of the ideas that would best sell their products. The marketing of holidays is a cross culture thing;

Cross Cultures – Holidays in Japan and America | More Things Japanese
High Threshold

Post by High Threshold »

Mickiel;1454069 wrote: There you go, man up to " Your" views, and quit trying to manipulate mine. Don't twist what I say, in order to get something said; just say it yourself.

Now, let what you have said, stand up to what I am saying, and we have a clear debate.

I hold no need to twist what you have to say.

Do you NOT understand English?
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

High Threshold;1454117 wrote: Do you NOT understand English?

I understand enough english to see manipulation when I see it. And I write it good enough to cause you and many others to read it.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

The holiday is not happy to me when its secretly draining our true history and adding deception to it, while subtracting true meaning from it.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Interesting stats on holidays in Sweden;

Public holidays in Sweden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Notice how Christianity and its reach has little limits; it goes into Swendens history.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Surprisingly, Germany has a Mothers and Fathers day, even April fools day!;

A Calendar of German Holidays and Customs - German-English
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Mickiel;1454183 wrote: Surprisingly, Germany has a Mothers and Fathers day, even April fools day!;

A Calendar of German Holidays and Customs - German-English

So does the UK......what's surprising about it ?

As far as I know only April first is mammon free thus far.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Bruv;1454185 wrote: So does the UK......what's surprising about it ?

I did not know; it was a surprise to me.

And its surprising to me how global the holidays that are pagan really are.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Chinese holidays are quite differing;

Traditional Chinese holidays - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Something like a holiday can carry with it significant influence. Influence that can often be masked with joy on the surface, but ugly in its roots .If you drink a glass of juice, then find yourself liking how it taste, you enjoy it. But what about the ingredients within that juice, because you're drinking that as well. It looks good, it taste good, but what really are you drinking?

Notice this article :Harmful ingredients to avoid in misleadingly healthy foods

In the fruit juice there could be death in the pot. But it was designed to bring you happy joy in you're taste buds.

Many holidays are the same. And we have digested them and are happy about it.

Why is humanity so easy to deceive?
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Death in the pot; or posion that is mixed into the ingredients that do not bitter the taste, but enhances it. A dressed up event to honor things which have a corrupt history. The Emperor has no clothes. Illusion that we accept as reality is now a common way of life.

If everyone who has stolen something woke up the next day green, how many green people would now be in the world?

Deception can mask itself to look like everything happy and good. And that has become one of the things which holds our society together; deception. That's how deep it can get, becoming a very part of the root system.
High Threshold

Post by High Threshold »

Mickiel;1454168 wrote: I understand enough english to see manipulation when I see it.

You even understand enough English to see manipulation when you don't see it.

Mickiel;1454168 wrote: And I write it good enough to cause you and many others to read it.

This is not true.
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Mickiel is a legend in his own mind.
High Threshold

Post by High Threshold »

AnneBoleyn;1454230 wrote: Mickiel is a legend in his own mind.

Who? Oh, him. I'd completely forgot about him. I stopped reading his posts hours ago! :)
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

High Threshold;1454229 wrote:

This is not true.

Then why are you reading it? Why waste you're time on things that do not interest you? If you are not interested, then why are you so interested?
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

AnneBoleyn;1454230 wrote: Mickiel is a legend in his own mind.

I know two things, I am not a legend, and I have you're attention. Those two things are constant. So whatever you personally think about my personage, you read my threads, and I do not read you'res.

A difference we just have to accept is a reality. An unbalance, but a reality here.

And I hold a lot of others attenion as well. And I think that is one of the roots of bitterness many here obviously hold for me. And that is unfortunate, I cannot control who reads my threads.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

It is unfortunate that some here must come to my threads to attack my personage and spread what little slander that they do. But it is the same Spirit as the ones who spread deception through happy holidays; a powerful spirit that seeks to break down and take apart anything it considers as a target. Human nature, influenced by an existing spirit; and I consider such nature manipulation as proof and evidence of that spirit existing.
High Threshold

Post by High Threshold »

And the Lord so sayeth, "Thou shallt not take the mickiel out of someone less fortunate."
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

High Threshold;1454269 wrote: And the Lord so sayeth, "Thou shallt not take the mickiel out of someone less fortunate."

Interesting thought; don't quite know what it means, but it " Sounds" good.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Now one of the adverbs of " Holiday", is " Holy Day." And I think that is its true historical meaning; a Holy Day, which turns us back to religious connotations again, which is the root of much of our history. We don't like religion, but it has molded and shaped much of our history, and it was the root of creating holidays.

Return to “General Chit Chat”