Anything RANDOM Goes Here!!

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Another headache. Who's got the good drugs??? It feels like someone is scooping out my brains through my eye sockets while an elephant stands on my neck....
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

JAB wrote: Not sure but I'm wondering if you added these 4 numbers up in your head or if you had to use a calculator. :confused::yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl

Actually, I looked at them, thought, "Hey, that's close to 100", then actually added in my head. All by myself. With no help from nobody. I are edumacated.

Hey hotsauce....Did I tell you thread this was a really good idea? Or did you draw that conclusion on your own from all the replies?? :yh_bigsmi
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

hotsauce

Post by hotsauce »

Yes, BR...me likes the number of responses!

Nothing is better than a half day at work! Wahoo!!!! :yh_clap
devist8me

Post by devist8me »

Why is it when I'm most tired, I can't fall asleep.
I probably posted that in an ambien trance-soryy
minks

Post by minks »

skittles2004 wrote: pizza is wierd looking!

I have the song "White Rabbit" stuck in my brain and it has been there for a week now.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Jives

Post by Jives »

minks wrote: I have the song "White Rabbit" stuck in my brain and it has been there for a week now.

White Rabbit, by Jefferson Airplane

One pill makes you larger

And one pill makes you small.

And the ones that mother gives you

Don't do anything at all.

Go ask Alice

When she's ten feet tall.

And if you go chasing rabbits

And you know you're going to fall.

Tell 'em a hookah smoking caterpillar

Has given you the call.

Call Alice

When she was just small.

When the men on the chessboard

Get up and tell you where to go.

And you've just had some kind of mushroom

And your mind is moving low.

Go ask Alice

I think she'll know.

When logic and proportion

Have fallen softly dead.

And the White Knight is talking backwards

And the Red Queen's "off with her head"!

Remember what the doormouse said

"Feed your head. Feed your head. Feed your head."

HEY! Now stop that! Now I've got it in my head!

anyway, back on topic...

I think a good thing to ask at a interview is if they have ever pressed charges on someone.
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
Jives

Post by Jives »

Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind" is made up of two separate words "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind.
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

Jives, i love your singing ability!! more buffett, a pirate looks at 40~~~~
Jives

Post by Jives »

Probably the earliest flyswatter was nothing more than some kind of striking surface attached to a long stick.
Jives

Post by Jives »

lady cop wrote: Jives, i love your singing ability!! more buffett, a pirate looks at 40~~~~

Hey! That's right! It's Friday and I need a deeeerink! Off to Bothwell's Pub I go!! :D
minks

Post by minks »

Jives wrote: Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind" is made up of two separate words "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind.

feed your mind

feed your mind

Jives hun, just what have you been smoking this fine day??

Mank and Ind

Sheeesh....

*walking away scratchin head in wonder*

― Mae West
minks

Post by minks »

Jives wrote: Probably the earliest flyswatter was nothing more than some kind of striking surface attached to a long stick.

and inlite of current progress with said instrument is it no wonder they come out in "flocks"

― Mae West
valerie

Post by valerie »

What I've always wondered is who in the heck was the first to look at

an artichoke and think "Hmmm, that's edible"? With mayo on the tips?!?!?

:confused:
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Mmmm....artichokes.....mmmmm....yuuuuuummmmmmyy.

I'm up to 4 pots of coffee today. I won't sleep for a month.

Is it normal, after 4 pots of coffee, for your walls to look like they're vibrating? :yh_think
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

hotsauce

Post by hotsauce »

Digging a lot of big holes makes me tired.
David813

Post by David813 »

I like pears.
"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group that believes you can do these things. Among them are a few Texas millionaires, or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid." [font=Arial Narrow][/font]

President Dwight D. Eisenhower Nov. 08, 1954
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

David813 wrote: I like pears.I don't.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

anastrophe

Post by anastrophe »

i suffer the heartbreak of prolix.

i'm symptom free at the moment, as this post proves.
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
David813

Post by David813 »

anastrophe wrote: i suffer the heartbreak of prolix.

i'm symptom free at the moment, as this post proves.
Great! Now I have to look up prolix!
"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group that believes you can do these things. Among them are a few Texas millionaires, or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid." [font=Arial Narrow][/font]

David813

Post by David813 »

David813 wrote: Great! Now I have to look up prolix!
OK! NOW I know! Long tedious writing or talking! Like Bill O'Reilly!!!

anastrophe

Post by anastrophe »

David813 wrote: OK! NOW I know! Long tedious writing or talking! Like Bill O'Reilly!!!
who's bill o'reilly?
hotsauce

Post by hotsauce »

could be worse things than prolix...can't believe there is a name for that.

naww...nobody on here has prolix!
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Nope, nobody here has prolix. 'Specially not me. I never get long-winded. I know when to shut up. Like right now, I could shut up this very minute. Won't hear another peep from me, nope, not one. I don't ramble on and on and on about nothing, I can stop any time I like, just say the word and I won't make a sound. There's nothing more annoying than someone who doesn't know when to shut up, and thank gawd I don't have THAT problem! I mean how totally aggravating. And rude! Yep, I can stop any time I want. I apparently don't want to....oh damn, I really can't stop! Someone please help!!

Hi. My name is BabyRider and I'm a rambler....
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

hotsauce

Post by hotsauce »

:wah:
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Has anyone ever tried pita chips? Like tortilla chips, but made out of pita bread. I have recently discovered these munchies, and I have to say....I'm completely hooked. Really super crunchy, and they come in plain or garlic. I love both. I topped the garlic with some homemade chicken salad and I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

Yep. I'm boringly easy to please.

Hey Angel...glad I could make you giggle!! :yh_bigsmi
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

I can name all 50 states in alphabetical order on request. But no one ever requests it....:yh_think
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

David813

Post by David813 »

BabyRider wrote: I can name all 50 states in alphabetical order on request. But no one ever requests it....:yh_think
GOOD FOR YOU! I LOVE geography but it is not appreciated in the U.S. I memorized the same with all the capitals in grade school. I flunked everything else but I knew geography!!!

BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

The height of irony....I can't STAND geography!! I completely suck at it. But I took choir and there was this really cheesy song we had to learn that listed all the states. Pathetic, huh? So you know all the capitals still?
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

David813

Post by David813 »

BabyRider wrote: The height of irony....I can't STAND geography!! I completely suck at it. But I took choir and there was this really cheesy song we had to learn that listed all the states. Pathetic, huh? So you know all the capitals still?
I sure do! It hasn't gotten me anything extra in life but I can memorize things geography so well but I do not know my times tables! No Kidding!

David813

Post by David813 »

I am soooo close to hitting 500 posts!! I am so excited I could type more but my butt is getting numb on this hard chair!!

David813

Post by David813 »

Random Thought!

David813

Post by David813 »

Yet another Random Thought!! :driving:

David813

Post by David813 »

OMG I'm getting so close! ( :rolleyes: that kinda sounded icky!)

David813

Post by David813 »

Ohhhh Lord just ONE MORE POST and I'm in the 500 CLUB!!! :guitarist :p

David813

Post by David813 »

undefinedAMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David813

Post by David813 »

Though I can't figure out how to make my letters big! Or in color! Or in a different style!! OK I'll stop.

David813

Post by David813 »

Though I have seen koan and hotsauce do this but I'm serious now. :lips:

anastrophe

Post by anastrophe »

David813 wrote: Though I can't figure out how to make my letters big! Or in color! Or in a different style!! OK I'll stop.go to 'Your Settings', then 'options'. down at the bottom of the page, change the editor - you're probably in the default 'basic' editor. switch to the 'enhanced', WYSIWYG editor.

All Will Be Revealed.
David813

Post by David813 »

anastrophe wrote: go to 'Your Settings', then 'options'. down at the bottom of the page, change the editor - you're probably in the default 'basic' editor. switch to the 'enhanced', WYSIWYG editor.

All Will Be Revealed.
OMG now I feel like a dufus that Mr. A. saw my last few posts as I struggled up the 500 Club Mountain! I'm no good at this kind of thing A but I'll try. Thanx. :-3

David813

Post by David813 »

I bloody think I did it!! Thanx A!!!! I feel like a new man! I can't believe this! For Real!

anastrophe

Post by anastrophe »

dear god, what have i done?
David813

Post by David813 »

THIS IS SOOO COOL!!!! There's some things I cannot figure out but I already LOVE it !!!!

anastrophe

Post by anastrophe »

Trip Pelican Hook on my Signal.
koan

Post by koan »

What happens when you contrive a random post? Is it still random?
David813

Post by David813 »

anastrophe wrote: Trip Pelican Hook on my Signal.:-2 :confused: Was this some kind of code to unleash the government agents on me?

Return to “General Chit Chat”