I never...

guppy

I never...

Post by guppy »

I will never parachute out of an airplane...i will ride it to the ground first.......:p
Shweet tatersalad

I never...

Post by Shweet tatersalad »

I never was afraid of the dark,just whats in it.
Fibonacci

I never...

Post by Fibonacci »

I never walk into a building without taking one last look at my truck.
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
Lulu2

I never...

Post by Lulu2 »

I never, EVER, put up with trolls!
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
Fibonacci

I never...

Post by Fibonacci »

I also NEVER wanted NBC to cancel Surface!:mad:
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
Marie5656

I never...

Post by Marie5656 »

I have never been able to understand the show Heroes
Fibonacci

I never...

Post by Fibonacci »

I never want NBC to cancel Heroes!:D
Lulu2

I never...

Post by Lulu2 »

I never knew anyone else (besides me) WATCHED "Invasion."
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
Rain

I never...

Post by Rain »

I never liked watching blood and guts in my spare time. I never watch shows like that anymore.
Fibonacci

I never...

Post by Fibonacci »

I've never seen Mad Max
Rain

I never...

Post by Rain »

I never met Johnny Depp :(
Fibonacci

I never...

Post by Fibonacci »

I never saw Pirates of the Carribean.
Rain

I never...

Post by Rain »

I never saw Pirates of the Carribean. Gotta be kidding:eek:

I never will get married again.
Fibonacci

I never...

Post by Fibonacci »

Nope!

I never eat liver & onions.
Rain

I never...

Post by Rain »

I never do either :)
Fibonacci

I never...

Post by Fibonacci »

I've never owned a cell phone
Rain

I never...

Post by Rain »

I never have either :D
Fibonacci

I never...

Post by Fibonacci »

I never order things online.
Rain

I never...

Post by Rain »

I never worry about ordering things online ;)
Fibonacci

I never...

Post by Fibonacci »

I never feel like i can trust it.
Rain

I never...

Post by Rain »

I never did either at 1st, but then..... ;)
Fibonacci

I never...

Post by Fibonacci »

I'll never play the tables in Vegas
guppy

I never...

Post by guppy »

I Never Will Learn Spanish........
Fibonacci

I never...

Post by Fibonacci »

I never use the little that i know.
Rain

I never...

Post by Rain »

I never lived in Oklahoma.
Fibonacci

I never...

Post by Fibonacci »

I've never been to New York.
Lulu2

I never...

Post by Lulu2 »

I've never understood why "RAP" qualifies as MUSIC!
Lulu2

I never...

Post by Lulu2 »

I'd never seen a cat in a cape before I saw Pompom!
Fibonacci

I never...

Post by Fibonacci »

I've never been to an opera.
Tater Tazz

I never...

Post by Tater Tazz »

i never been on a plane.:wah:
Fibonacci

I never...

Post by Fibonacci »

I've never been in an airport.
guppy

I never...

Post by guppy »

i never have eaten aligator.......:-3
Fibonacci

I never...

Post by Fibonacci »

I've never been to Sea World
guppy

I never...

Post by guppy »

i've never been to yellowstone national park..........
Fibonacci

I never...

Post by Fibonacci »

I've never broken a bone
Rain

I never...

Post by Rain »

I never went to Europe.
Fibonacci

I never...

Post by Fibonacci »

I've never been overseas.
Rain

I never...

Post by Rain »

I never took a cruise.
Fibonacci

I never...

Post by Fibonacci »

I never learned to Rollerblade
Rain

I never...

Post by Rain »

I never like driving in fog.
Fibonacci

I never...

Post by Fibonacci »

I never miss an episode of the simpsons.
WonderWendy3

I never...

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Lulu2;483187 wrote: I've never understood why "RAP" qualifies as MUSIC!

I agree!!! I need to understand what they are saying and prefer not to see people half dressed and checking to make sure "things" are still there (in pants).

I never listen to Rap music!
WonderWendy3

I never...

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I never went to the Grand Canyon:-1
Rain

I never...

Post by Rain »

I did :)

I never will like asperagus.
Fibonacci

I never...

Post by Fibonacci »

I never eat spinach.
guppy

I never...

Post by guppy »

i never will move back to a city.....
Carl44

I never...

Post by Carl44 »

i never will stop being a moron:thinking:

Return to “Word Games”