So .......anyway

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
kayleneaussie

So .......anyway

Post by kayleneaussie »

Love and hugs to your son fuzz.....what a rotton thing to happen to him...hope all goes well:-4:yh_hugs
FOC THREAD PART 1
Carolly

So .......anyway

Post by Carolly »

Finking of you both babe and sending lots of love and prayers your way(((((((((((hug))))))))):-4
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
suzy_creamcheese

So .......anyway

Post by suzy_creamcheese »

thats awful :-2 i hope hes ok and recovers quickly
Peg

So .......anyway

Post by Peg »

I feel for you. Best wishes to your son. I hope his cousins do get to the guys first and then the cops can have what's left. :-5
sunny104

So .......anyway

Post by sunny104 »

oh my goodness! :(

sending you all love and prayers. Let us know how he's doing.

:yh_hugs
Trunk Monkey

So .......anyway

Post by Trunk Monkey »

This is just horrible :mad: I hope your son recovers quickly. MG are people safe anywhere :-5
kazalala

So .......anyway

Post by kazalala »

sorry to hear that terrible news Fuzz, i hope he recovers well:-4:-4

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
G#Gill

So .......anyway

Post by G#Gill »

fuzzy butt;952229 wrote: thank you kay

he has a fractured eye socket, (just deside his nose) a fractured cheek bone (just below his temple) and a fractured jaw (Just below his ear).........and I swear to god the police better get them before I do............. the gutless wonders. three of them onto one person waiting for a bus ...fortunetly there is CTV footage so i'm hoping it will be on it. Christ! he was just waiitng for a bus inside the shopping plaza to get out of the cold on his way home from work . WTF? god i hope his cousins and his workmates don't come across them first.

Flamin hell, Fuzzy, I am so sorry for your son, he must be in agonies. They must have put the boot in! What a worry for you ! This seems to be world wide this street violence, particularly against a person on their own. I have always said that corporal punishment should be brought back - might cause some of them to think twice. It seems that fellas are just as much at risk as girls these days, it's coming to something when you can't go out in safety without being in a group ffsl

Actually, I hope his cousins and workmates find these bastards first. The law never seems to administer a strong enough punishment.

I do hope your son recovers soon ! :-4
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
abbey

So .......anyway

Post by abbey »

Oh My!

I'm so sorry FB, I hope things go well in Melbourne.

My very best wishes for you and your son. :-4
WonderWendy3

So .......anyway

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Oh no!! I would like to get the hands on these people....Poor Tadpole!!! Poor Mom!, I know you are a mess! I'd have enough anger in me to hurt someone myself, but the important thing is that he's gonna be okay at this point.

My son was jumped by 5 (big) guys last October, they were sent to kick the crap out of him, and they did....so I feel for you....it really sucks.

Prayers are being sent up for Joel and his wonderful Mum!

Love you !!:-4:-4:-4
Kathy Ellen

So .......anyway

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Ahhhhhh Mags,:-4

I am so sorry to hear about Tadpole...what happened to him is truly awful.

Hope he recovers soon and boy will he need a lot of your guidance to try to understand why this happened.

I just don't understand why people are so violent:mad: I've have the chills right now reading your post.

All of my thoughts are with you and family right now...best of luck in catching these little monsters.

Lubs ya,

Kathy
Chezzie

So .......anyway

Post by Chezzie »

Awww Babe so sorry to hear that, poor Tadpole:-4

Hope all goes well for him and you.:-4

I go away tomorrow so wont get chance to catch up with you on this till I get back, so big hugs and loads of positive thoughts coming your way:-6
Sheryl

So .......anyway

Post by Sheryl »

Hope the surgery goes well! So sorry to hear about this! Tadpole is a nice kid.

Huggs to you FB! :-4
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
shelbell

So .......anyway

Post by shelbell »

Sending lots of :yh_hugs and :yh_pray to you and your son fuzzy. :-4
along-for-the-ride

So .......anyway

Post by along-for-the-ride »

So sorry.

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
chonsigirl

So .......anyway

Post by chonsigirl »

Good thoughts and prayers going his way, fuzzy.
mrsK

So .......anyway

Post by mrsK »

Hope everything goes well.

Love,good thoughts & prayers for you & your son:-4:-6
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
Nomad

So .......anyway

Post by Nomad »

Im sorry your family has to go through this.

Maybe something good will come from it.

Keep your eyes open.

Blessings.
I AM AWESOME MAN
AussiePam

So .......anyway

Post by AussiePam »

(((((((((((((((((( Fuzzy ))))))))))))))))))) First I've seen of this!! I'm so sorry!!!! Sending a trillion thought waves to you and all the healing vibes I can muster towards your son!!!!!!
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

mrsK

So .......anyway

Post by mrsK »

fuzzy butt;954100 wrote: And thanks everyone for your best wishes and thoughts i'll show tad later.:-4:-6

Give him a big hug from all of us Fuzzy:-4:-6
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
Kathy Ellen

So .......anyway

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Ahhhhhhh Fuzzy...:-4I'm so happy that the poor guy is ok...best wishes to him....I know you'll both stay strong.:-6
cars

So .......anyway

Post by cars »

What a lousy thing to have happened! "They" will one day get theirs!!!

Best wishes & a gazillion beams being sent to your son, as well as you, & to the rest of your family! Hope all goes well on Monday, be strong for all!
Cars :)
spot

So .......anyway

Post by spot »

I hope he recovers quickly. Not wanting to worry anyone is understandable, I've been in that position, it makes no sense afterwards but it does at the time.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Carolly

So .......anyway

Post by Carolly »

Thinking of you both Fuzz:);)
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
WonderWendy3

So .......anyway

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Thanks for the report Fuzzy and I am so proud of him too!! He is a strong young man and I am pretty sure I know where he gets that from (wink wink!!)

I have a feeling that they are going to be sorry for not having security at that shopping plaza in the very near future....Go get 'em Fuzzy!!

I am sending prayers for you and Tadpole....hope he recovers soon and that the pain will be minimal for him.....please give him a hug for me!
shelbell

So .......anyway

Post by shelbell »

It's so good to hear that his eye is going to be ok. Sending you and Tadpole lots of :yh_hugs:yh_pray and :-4.
Pinky

So .......anyway

Post by Pinky »

fuzzy butt;952201 wrote: My eldest boy is having surgery on his face on Saturday after being severely assaulted last night on his way home from work. Um so I'll be in Melbourne tomorrow and the weekend to see that all goes well ........I've only just found out this evening about it and others found out this morning .....cause get this ......He didn't want to worry anyone. :-5

So I'll get back here in a few days and give an update .

So a bit of a prayer and some thoughts would do really nicely for "Tadpole " at the moment.

Oh my god, is Tad alright? It's the first I've heard of it...I'll go read the rest now!

Please give him my best wishes though!
Pinky

So .......anyway

Post by Pinky »

fuzzy butt;957429 wrote: So..................Can scream now?

Here we are Tads in the hospital bed being prepped and all of the sudden a nurse comes in to say the surgery had been cancelled. and to come back on Thursday.:-5:-5:-5 . (some idiot cut his hand off and had to be done) And the face guy isn't back until Thursday afternoon:mad:

So I'm back home now. And I have to travel back on Thursday morning.

Poor Joel he just wants it over and done with, he's in so much pain and he can't eat proper food. And he knows he's going to be in much more pain after the op.

Again thanks for your well wishes guys . It's turning into a sarga Dammit.

Oh, bless him....why can't the face guy just be there when he's needed?! It makes me wanna fly over and create stink on yours/his behalf.:mad:

You guys might not believe in it, and I won't force it on anyone, but I'll send some healing his way if he'll accept it...
Pinky

So .......anyway

Post by Pinky »

Can we just torture the scum who did this to him please? :mad:
WonderWendy3

So .......anyway

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Pinky;957478 wrote: Can we just torture the scum who did this to him please? :mad:

I'm all for toturing the scum!!!

Dangnabbit !!! Doctors re-scheduled??? Poor guy is in pain here, I'm so getting fed up with inconsiderate people that don't put others before themselves.

I wish I had a ton of money more than ever to help you out in this, I'd fly the finest doctor over there to take care of Tadpole! and then send you to get a full-body massage to relax you!!

Love to you and tadpole!!:-4
Pinky

So .......anyway

Post by Pinky »

fuzzy butt;957479 wrote: Oh Pinky that's really sweet of you . If you could make the surgeon healthy focussed and not come down with the flu before tomorrow that's be great too.:)

I dont' think he could cope with another cancellation .

Aw, my heart just breaks for him...that poor kid!!!

It sounds like he's being incredibly brave through all of this. Tell him he'd better keep it up or Pinks will come over and try and hug him, lol!

Seriously though, my best thoughts are with him.:-4
Pinky

So .......anyway

Post by Pinky »

WonderWendy3;957484 wrote: I'm all for toturing the scum!!!

Dangnabbit !!! Doctors re-scheduled??? Poor guy is in pain here, I'm so getting fed up with inconsiderate people that don't put others before themselves.

I wish I had a ton of money more than ever to help you out in this, I'd fly the finest doctor over there to take care of Tadpole! and then send you to get a full-body massage to relax you!!

Love to you and tadpole!!:-4

Cool, myself and Wendy are the official kick-em-to -hell mob!!!:guitarist
WonderWendy3

So .......anyway

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Pinky;957488 wrote: Cool, myself and Wendy are the official kick-em-to -hell mob!!!:guitarist

HELL YA!!! Lets go....I'll hold them down for you Pinky!!!:)
Carolly

So .......anyway

Post by Carolly »

Oh babe so sorry with all this..........lots of hugs sent(((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))):-4
Nomad

So .......anyway

Post by Nomad »

Everything will work out in the end. You'll see.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Pinky

So .......anyway

Post by Pinky »

WonderWendy3;957494 wrote: HELL YA!!! Lets go....I'll hold them down for you Pinky!!!:)

I think my temper-girl alter-ego might just be back if I came face to face with the buttmunch that did this.:mad:
shelbell

So .......anyway

Post by shelbell »

fuzzy butt;957429 wrote: So..................Can scream now?

Here we are Tads in the hospital bed being prepped and all of the sudden a nurse comes in to say the surgery had been cancelled. and to come back on Thursday.:-5:-5:-5 . (some idiot cut his hand off and had to be done) And the face guy isn't back until Thursday afternoon:mad:

So I'm back home now. And I have to travel back on Thursday morning.

Poor Joel he just wants it over and done with, he's in so much pain and he can't eat proper food. And he knows he's going to be in much more pain after the op.

Again thanks for your well wishes guys . It's turning into a sarga Dammit.

Sorry to hear this fuzzy...you both must be frustrated beyond belief.
Kathy Ellen

So .......anyway

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Ahhhhhh I'm soooo sorry Mags...that really stinks:mad: I can't even imagine how frustrated you are now...
minks

So .......anyway

Post by minks »

Crikey!!!!

:-6 beams to the Tadpole and you.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
guppy

So .......anyway

Post by guppy »

Good God Megan..i am so sorry to hear this about Tadpole..sending lots of love and well wishes both your ways...:-4
Dewey2Me1MoThyme

So .......anyway

Post by Dewey2Me1MoThyme »

Wishing you and your son all the best fuzzy

Return to “General Chit Chat”