How my life has changed

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
neffy

How my life has changed

Post by neffy »

I am in a very sad time at the mo:( found out last week that my husband of 15 years has been seeing my best friend:-5 they have been seeing each other for 8mths and he also was sleeping with another girl.

My daughter knew since feb as she works in the same place as her her,but my daughter could not say anything until she had prove.I requested a mob phone as i thought that the bill was a little to high and that was what shelley my daughter was waiting for.

My Husband has gone now he is saying now that he is not sure f he has made a big mistake:-5 not my problem now,i am not sure on how i feel at the moment as it has only been a week,i will be going away next monday to my friend in Yorkshire for a week.
The rottie queen
neffy

How my life has changed

Post by neffy »

:wah::wah::wah: jimbo you always bring a smile to my face,:-3 but i never thought of that;)
The rottie queen
Bryn Mawr

How my life has changed

Post by Bryn Mawr »

That stinks Neffy :mad:

May you find the strength to pull through these troubled times.
AussiePam

How my life has changed

Post by AussiePam »

I am so sorry Neffy. Any betrayal is tragic, but when you lose both your man and your best girlfriend - that is the pits. I'm sending hugs - you'll come through this, you're a strong lady. BUT GEEESCH.
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

buttercup

How my life has changed

Post by buttercup »

Its always the best bloody mate, some mate.:mad:
Musiclover89

How my life has changed

Post by Musiclover89 »

Yikes, that sucks, sorry to here about that neffy, hope you'll be allright
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
Peg

How my life has changed

Post by Peg »

Aww Neffy, I'm sorry. I know it's hard for you to believe right now, but it is his loss, your so called friend's loss, and you are the one with everything to gain. The best revenge you can get is to be happy. There's nothing you could have done different. They always find a way to turn the blame on you when the fact is, no matter what they are going to do it. If you need to talk, I'm just a PM or email away. :-4
el guapo

How my life has changed

Post by el guapo »

sorry to hear it

ya pal jes
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
WonderWendy3

How my life has changed

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Sending out huge hugs to you Neffy!! My heart broke in pieces for you....I know this is devastating but as others wrote, you will get through it, it will be difficult and the wound is really raw right now, and I can only imagine your pain...I wish I could hug it away for you!!

Stay strong and let him go, as hard as it is....he doesn't deserve you, nor does the friend...some friend huh?.....*shaking head in dis-belief*.....

I'm here and on skype if you need to chat sweetheart....hope you have some R & R at your friends house:-4:-4
JerryG

How my life has changed

Post by JerryG »

[QUOTE=neffy;885821]I am in a very sad time at the mo:( found out last week that my husband of 15 years has been seeing my best friend:-5 they have been seeing each other for 8mths and he also was sleeping with another girl.

Sometimes it is best to forgive the wayward husband. He is going through his midlife crisis and may very well want to return. Then he would be a born again husband and his cheating would be over. It may be better to forgive than to lose what you had for many years.
Betty Boop

How my life has changed

Post by Betty Boop »

:yh_hugs:yh_hugs:yh_hugs Neffy, so sorry to read this hun. I will be on skype later. Stay strong, catch you later. :-4
neffy

How my life has changed

Post by neffy »

Thank you all so much with your kind words and surpport.:-4:-4
The rottie queen
flopstock

How my life has changed

Post by flopstock »

JerryG;885937 wrote: [QUOTE=neffy;885821]I am in a very sad time at the mo:( found out last week that my husband of 15 years has been seeing my best friend:-5 they have been seeing each other for 8mths and he also was sleeping with another girl.

Sometimes it is best to forgive the wayward husband. He is going through his midlife crisis and may very well want to return. Then he would be a born again husband and his cheating would be over. It may be better to forgive than to lose what you had for many years.

Ya know darlin' - tough ****! If he wants to get a piece on the side in a wild moment, that's one thing. Her best friend? For 8 months? **** both of them and the horse they rode in on, IMO.

I'm sure there are calmer heads on here, neffy. Personally I just want to kick their asses for you.:mad:

BTW, get yourself tested for STDs sweetie, ASAP. Better safe then sorry.

Take care.

diane
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

RedGlitter

How my life has changed

Post by RedGlitter »

Neffers, I'm really sorry to hear this sad news. Betrayal sucks and I can think of no worse one than this. As far as that forgiveness stuff that would be your own call, but I know I wouldn't be doing it. On the contrary I would take him for all he was worth and then kick his infidelous ass to the curb. As for her, well, like him, she'll get hers. Women who cheat or mess with another's man are poison to other women and cannot ever be trusted again. What goes around comes around and it sounds like those two losers deserve each other.
chonsigirl

How my life has changed

Post by chonsigirl »

:( I am sorry to hear it has been so hard for you, you deserve much better.
cars

How my life has changed

Post by cars »

This one is a toughie neffy, sincere condolances for your sorrow!

"15" years is definately a long time, (minus the last 8 months) to have to discard, it will be extremely difficult. From what you've said, his indescretion was not just a one or two time fling, it went on for "8" months, that certainly qualifies as an affair! Right now, it would be prudent to give yourself some time, and let your head/emotions clear. Before you hastily rush into making snap decisions, that you may somewhat regret later on. After time, and only then, will you be able to decide what really is the best couse of action for you to follow. He may come crawling back on his knees, and after you've had time to consider all senerios, at that time you can decide whether or not you want to forgive him, or you may decide to just kick him to the curb!

Best wishes, & good luck in whatever you decide!
Cars :)
neffy

How my life has changed

Post by neffy »

As for STD i am ok there as ,he rang me this morning saying that he wants to come back:sneaky: but i reallt do need alot of time but he is now saying i have only a couple of days to make my mind up,but i told him sorry but this is on my terms now.And i think if he realy wants to be with me he will wait the choice is his.I am away next week with my friend just chill out times.
The rottie queen
RedGlitter

How my life has changed

Post by RedGlitter »

That sounds smart, Neffy. Good for you.
cars

How my life has changed

Post by cars »

neffy;886283 wrote: As for STD i am ok there as ,he rang me this morning saying that he wants to come back:sneaky: but i reallt do need alot of time but he is now saying i have only a couple of days to make my mind up,but i told him sorry but this is on my terms now.And i think if he realy wants to be with me he will wait the choice is his.I am away next week with my friend just chill out times.
Right you are neffy, don't let him rush you into deciding anything! As "he" may be wanting your answer in couple of days, because he may feel he can keep "her" hanging on until you choose!!! So . . .

(Sorry to add fuel to the fire, but just trying to realistically show possible motives)
Cars :)
kayleneaussie

How my life has changed

Post by kayleneaussie »

My heart goes out to you Neffy...the same thing happened with my EX husband and my very best friend. I wish you well :-4
FOC THREAD PART 1
pinkchick

How my life has changed

Post by pinkchick »

Oh Neffy!

Darlin - I'm so sorry :yh_hugs:yh_hugs

:-4:-4
Very nearly perfect ... :D
Chezzie

How my life has changed

Post by Chezzie »

Neffs babes, I wish you well in whatever the outcome.:-4

Have a goog girlie break away and come back with a fresh outlook on it hun x
G#Gill

How my life has changed

Post by G#Gill »

Neffy I'm so sorry it has come to this. I know you had your suspicions some time ago and were worried. The thing is you said he had another 'girl friend' besides your best 'friend'. If that is the case leopards and spots come to mind here, and I am very sorry to have to say that. As for him saying you've got two days to make a decision, that amazes me !! After all, you are the injured party, not him - he was the one that lusted else where. You did the right thing there Neffy in telling him things have got to be on your terms, not his. The man's not real !

If you feel you just can't live without him, then that is one thing. If you feel that trust is lost, and things will never be the same again, that's another thing. It is going to be hard for you Neffy, with getting your head round it all, although I expect you were half expecting the worst. Even so it must have been a bad shock for you.

Good luck to you girl, you will make the right decision for you, we're all thinking about you Neffs, and are all here for you, so go and have a good break and enjoy yourself. Put him from your mind and chill, because you can think about plans and decisions when you return.

XXX
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
along-for-the-ride

How my life has changed

Post by along-for-the-ride »

I read and posted in your blog before I saw your thread. I know you hurt now, but, you will get on fine, if you let yourself. Don't give them the power over the way you feel. Some things change in your life, and sometimes, for the better. Maybe it's time to write a new chapter for your life.
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
WonderWendy3

How my life has changed

Post by WonderWendy3 »

neffy;886283 wrote: As for STD i am ok there as ,he rang me this morning saying that he wants to come back:sneaky: but i reallt do need alot of time but he is now saying i have only a couple of days to make my mind up,but i told him sorry but this is on my terms now.And i think if he realy wants to be with me he will wait the choice is his.I am away next week with my friend just chill out times.

Good for you....don't let him bully you into making a decision....he is in the wrong here, and should be wanting to wait for you to heal and make a decision.....:mad: I wish I was there to kick him in the shins for you and then give you endless hugs and laughter!!...

Go have fun at your friends house, it will make it better to get away and clear your head, please remember that Neffy comes first....her needs are #1 priority!!

Love ya girl!:-4
Kathy Ellen

How my life has changed

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Ahhhhhhh Neffers:-4

I am so sorry to hear this sad news....how awful:mad:

You know that you can always come to fg and talk with your friends here Neffy. You know that you have a lot of good friends here.

I really miss talking with you....stay strong hun...we're here for you:-4
littlemissgiggle

How my life has changed

Post by littlemissgiggle »

Im so sorry to hear this my sweetie :-1

:-4 love you
Bryn Mawr

How my life has changed

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Your rules and your decision now - if he wants you back then it must be on your terms. No way should he be giving you deadlines - you're the boss and if he don't like it then tough, he walks.
minks

How my life has changed

Post by minks »

Oh Neffy I am so sorry to hear your news, I know how you feel. Hun your above post just ooozes strength. Keep strong girl the ball is in your court.. play it smart.

Personally I abhore a cheater and feel once a cheater always a cheater... they just get sneakier.

I wish you well in what ever choice you make and like the other friends here, you can always chat if need be.

Huge huggs hunny
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
moonpie

How my life has changed

Post by moonpie »

Neffy, that is a real kick in the pants. I know you must be really heart-broken to think that the two people in your life that you loved and trusted have betrayed you. I like the idea you are going away to think. I think you need to give it some real thought. You and him have a lot invested in each other so far. Think about it, talk it out with him and see if this marriage can be saved. If not - so be it. As for the slut, kick her out on the curb. You take care, and know that people will support you either way. Do what your heart tells you, not other people.
Imladris

How my life has changed

Post by Imladris »

Sometimes I think Mrs Bobbett had a good idea :lips:

Massive hugs for you.:yh_hugs:yh_hugs:yh_hugs
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
neffy

How my life has changed

Post by neffy »

thank you all so much xxxxx
The rottie queen
neffy

How my life has changed

Post by neffy »

Helloooooooooo all just thought i would up date you all well hubby has gone and is still with my so called best friend:pI on the other hand have agreat full time job :D

I am off to my friends on thurs for 3 days then off to Yorkshire for a week in nov and going to spain for a holiday with a couple of friends next may.I feel so much better in myself and free.

I might even fly to New York next year on my own not sure yet:wah: hope everyone one is ok love to you al Neffy xxxx
The rottie queen
RedGlitter

How my life has changed

Post by RedGlitter »

Wow Neffers! I'm happy to see you! Spain, wow! I'm glad you're finding your own strength from this. You're a good woman. You deserve the best. :-4
AussiePam

How my life has changed

Post by AussiePam »

Neffie - it is wonderful to see you, and to hear that you're making a fine new life for yourself!!! You rock!!! What kind of job is it? The Spanish trip sounds awesome, and New York... WOW !!!!

AussiePam

How my life has changed

Post by AussiePam »

OOOh we posted at the same moment, Red!! But it is great, isn't it!!!!! If I could post pics, I'd bring in a bottle of champagne.

neffy

How my life has changed

Post by neffy »

Great to hear from you two i am back in the dry cleaning trade which i have always loved.Opps talking of work i better get ready not even dressed yet:wah::wah: take care you two xxx
The rottie queen
AussiePam

How my life has changed

Post by AussiePam »

You take care too, Sweetie!!!!

RedGlitter

How my life has changed

Post by RedGlitter »

AussiePam;934051 wrote: OOOh we posted at the same moment, Red!! But it is great, isn't it!!!!! If I could post pics, I'd bring in a bottle of champagne.

I aim to please! :D

shelbell

How my life has changed

Post by shelbell »

Sorry to hear this Neffy. Mine wasn't the exact way your's was, but it's still making really hard decisions. My hubby met someone on the internet and was involved with her for 15-16 months. I took him back and he is still working on getting my forgiveness and trust. We've done some serious marriage counseling and I have all his passwords to everything. He is being an open book so I can see for myself that nothing is going on.

Just don't feel rushed, which it sounds like you're not so atta girl, take as much time as you need and make the best decision for YOU! But some marriages can make it if you both want it bad enough nad he lets you into everything until you are able to trust in him.:yh_hugs:yh_hugs hun. Have a good time out.:)
mrsK

How my life has changed

Post by mrsK »

neffy;934046 wrote: Helloooooooooo all just thought i would up date you all well hubby has gone and is still with my so called best friend:pI on the other hand have agreat full time job :D

I am off to my friends on thurs for 3 days then off to Yorkshire for a week in nov and going to spain for a holiday with a couple of friends next may.I feel so much better in myself and free.

I might even fly to New York next year on my own not sure yet:wah: hope everyone one is ok love to you al Neffy xxxx

Good for you Neffy.

You sound a lot happier:-6
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
Chezzie

How my life has changed

Post by Chezzie »

Hi Neffy, Your post sounds happy, glad your getting back on your feet.

Wow you got some travelling planned, great!!!!

Take Care Hun x:-6
AussiePam

How my life has changed

Post by AussiePam »

And let's open the Moet, for starters - thanks Red!!!! Knew I could depend on you!!!

Betty Boop

How my life has changed

Post by Betty Boop »

*Raising a glass to toast Neffy* Woooohoooo!! :-4
kazalala

How my life has changed

Post by kazalala »

Well done Neffy! heres to a great new life ahead of you:guitarist:-4

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
neffy

How my life has changed

Post by neffy »

Thank you all so uch i know i dont come here very often now as i have my own little rottie forum that i run but my thoughts are always with you all xxxxxxx
The rottie queen
pantsonfire321@aol.com

How my life has changed

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

I've only just seen this :o.

I'm so sorry things were bad for you . I hope your feeling better now ...like everyone else has said here, your a strong woman and you deserve much happiness . Look forward not back and be lucky :-6.

Take care :-6

...do you still have your lovely Rotties .
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)

Return to “General Chit Chat”