Latex Forever

QUINNSCOMMENTARY

Latex Forever

Post by QUINNSCOMMENTARY »

When you see someone coming at you with rubber gloves on their hands it can only mean one of two things, either your body is going to be invaded or they are making you lunch. Let’s hope they know the difference and if they don’t they approach their tasks in the appropriate order.

I was at a lunch shop recently and the counter clerk was wearing rubber gloves. She took my order, wrote it on a pad, then took my money, opened the cash register and gave me my change…and then made my sandwich. One can only wonder the purpose of the rubber gloves. In the absence of open sores, I would much prefer clean hands on my sandwich, than dirty rubber gloves, but I suspect she was keeping within some health code or something. :eek:

The recent flap over lemon in your water raises the overall question of cleanliness anywhere, and it still concerns me that restaurant workers must be reminded (en por lo menos dos idiomas) that they are required to wash their hands after using the toilet. Let’s hope that is without the rubber gloves on. Is there a hidden message here? Do many people not know when it is appropriate to wash ones hands? Sadly yes, there are many such ignorant people.

Innnnnn fact, I saw a survey that noted 40% of workers in eating establishments in NYC did NOT wash their hands. :thinking::sneaky:

Bon Appetite
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." George Bernard Shaw

"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking" Gen. George Patton

Quinnscommentary

Observations on Life. Give it a try now and tell a friend or two or fifty. ;)

Quinnscommentary Blog

Latex Forever

Post by 911 »

QUINNSCOMMENTARY;864937 wrote: When you see someone coming at you with rubber gloves on their hands it can only mean one of two things, either your body is going to be invaded or they are making you lunch. Let’s hope they know the difference and if they don’t they approach their tasks in the appropriate order.

I was at a lunch shop recently and the counter clerk was wearing rubber gloves. She took my order, wrote it on a pad, then took my money, opened the cash register and gave me my change…and then made my sandwich. One can only wonder the purpose of the rubber gloves. In the absence of open sores, I would much prefer clean hands on my sandwich, than dirty rubber gloves, but I suspect she was keeping within some health code or something. :eek:

The recent flap over lemon in your water raises the overall question of cleanliness anywhere, and it still concerns me that restaurant workers must be reminded (en por lo menos dos idiomas) that they are required to wash their hands after using the toilet. Let’s hope that is without the rubber gloves on. Is there a hidden message here? Do many people not know when it is appropriate to wash ones hands? Sadly yes, there are many such ignorant people.

Innnnnn fact, I saw a survey that noted 40% of workers in eating establishments in NYC did NOT wash their hands. :thinking::sneaky:

Bon Appetite

Where I work, they wear those little plastic disposable gloves. When taking money they always take one glove off, take your money, give you your change and put the glove back on.

Very refreshing. Gotta love the Health Department!:D
When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before.

Mae West
WonderWendy3

Latex Forever

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I am always impressed with the people at my favorite sub shop, I carefully watch how they make my sub and then watch them take off the gloves to ring my order up and take my money. I would have a rough time if I saw someone take money and do other things than handle food with the gloves on....:yh_sick

Return to “Fitness Nutrition”