Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Escape the rat race and slip on into Pub Nutters Inn.
PurpleChicken

Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Post by PurpleChicken »

Idgie;822586 wrote: Am enjoying the warmer weather coming my way today. :-6

Hmmm yes, as I put on a jumper for the first time in months. Starting to cool down here! Not to worry, should still have a few nice days left before the winter starts.

Another coffee?
PurpleChicken

Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Post by PurpleChicken »

Coming right up!

must say I love summer. Load of time outdoors, hanging by the pool or the beach. Fortunately, we have a fairly mild winter here, so even in winter it is nice to be outside (if you can find a nice sunny spot).

Here you go!

[PC pours herself a nice glass of shiraz to enjoy back on the couch]

Attached files
PurpleChicken

Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Post by PurpleChicken »

Agree, nothing better than fresh vegies.

I have a bit of a herb garden, which comes and goes. We're in a nasty drought here, so with water restrictions, I can't really water them. I could use greywater - but would have to lug it through the house from the laundry to my herb garden at the front. So, sadly it only gets watered when it rains, which isn't much at the moment.

so, you got much happening for the day ahead?
Hope6

Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Post by Hope6 »

Hey you guys, nice to see somebody here, so much of the time when i come by the place is empty!:)

so Idgie have you still got Boot Scoot Boogie running through your head from yesterday?:wah::wah:
PurpleChicken

Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Post by PurpleChicken »

Hope6;822623 wrote: Hey you guys, nice to see somebody here, so much of the time when i come by the place is empty!:)

Sounds like my fate too! I come in for a beer, when everyone else is chasing morning coffee. I've missed the cool parties. These time zones suck. maybe I need to become a shift worker.
Carolly

Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Post by Carolly »

I think you guys need to clean this place its bleedin filthy.......now come on get yer dusters out and brooms..........sitting there on ye pc.......I dunno:rolleyes:
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
PurpleChicken

Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Post by PurpleChicken »

Idgie;822624 wrote: I'm at work, have paperwork to catch up on, bills to pay.....posting inbetween tasks. :)

Probably go for a walk at lunchtime and take in the sunshine.

How about you?

Well, after a good night's sleep, I have a dentist appointment. Then I'll be off to work, where I think I'll be firing someone, also have to see my counsellor tomorrow, and have a farewell lunch to attend for one of my work collegues. All in all a very busy day coming up!
Hope6

Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Post by Hope6 »

Idgie;822626 wrote: Oh yeah! :wah: Fun times here, for sure! :guitarist

I like country music....it just gets my feet moving. :D

What kind of music do you like?

I like all types of music, i grew up listening to country because that's what my parents listened to but as a teenager i started listening to pop and rock like most teenagers probably do!:wah:
PurpleChicken

Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Post by PurpleChicken »

Carolly;822630 wrote: I think you guys need to clean this place its bleedin filthy.......now come on get yer dusters out and brooms..........sitting there on ye pc.......I dunno:rolleyes:

**grumble, grumble** I guess so. Many hands make light work. If we all pitch in this place will be ship shape in no time!

Hope6

Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Post by Hope6 »

PurpleChicken;822629 wrote: Sounds like my fate too! I come in for a beer, when everyone else is chasing morning coffee. I've missed the cool parties. These time zones suck. maybe I need to become a shift worker.

yeah, i seem to be on such a different time zone from so many folks, i miss a lot of stuff in here!:wah:
Carolly

Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Post by Carolly »

Hope is useless as shes always talkin to me her Sis.........you other guys will have to do it all and make sure you clean the teaspoons............there disgusting:sneaky:
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Hope6

Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Post by Hope6 »

PurpleChicken;822633 wrote: **grumble, grumble** I guess so. Many hands make light work. If we all pitch in this place will be ship shape in no time!

alright let's get to work, we don't want the place looking bad for the other customers! (Hope starts wiping down tables)
Carolly

Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Post by Carolly »

Hope6;822635 wrote: yeah, i seem to be on such a different time zone from so many folks, i miss a lot of stuff in here!:wah:Yes Sis you sure are;)
Hope6

Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Post by Hope6 »

Carolly;822637 wrote: Hope is useless as shes always talkin to me her Sis.........you other guys will have to do it all and make sure you clean the teaspoons............there disgusting:sneaky:

I'm not completely useless, i have my moments!:wah::wah:
PurpleChicken

Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Post by PurpleChicken »

Well, lets get some music happening then! Maybe some 80s to start with....

http://www.lyrics.com/lyric.php?id=14715
Carolly

Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Post by Carolly »

Now listen you lot.....the FOC thread is a year old on the 6th April and a big party is gonna be arranged here so I dont want you lot letting me down...........and I dont want that bleedin Monkey swinging on the lights so make sure shes sober for a change ok:sneaky::rolleyes:
PurpleChicken

Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Post by PurpleChicken »

Idgie;822641 wrote: It sure does sound like a very busy day for you! Makes the day go by so much quicker when busy. Firing someone can't be easy.

Yeah, not too easy. Very frustrating too. My star has been simply not turning up to work. Sackable you would think, but the number of chances and warnings we have had to give him first. Today I was actually glad when he didn't turn up and didn't call in. Means I can finally do what I've been wanting to do for months, and march him outta there! Will certianly be a better place for the rest of the team too.
Hope6

Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Post by Hope6 »

Idgie;822641 wrote: It sure does sound like a very busy day for you! Makes the day go by so much quicker when busy. Firing someone can't be easy.

My mother was a huge Elvis fan and that's what I grew up with, listening to and watching her dancing around the house. She loved his moves. :wah: Isn't it funny how what we grew up with still sticks with us. :wah:

i was and still am a huge Elvis fan, i started listening to his music when i was about 5 years old and have been in love with him ever since!:-4
Hope6

Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Post by Hope6 »

Carolly;822646 wrote: No No No I will be playing my CD ;)

http://www.freewebs.com/carolly11/index.htm#v29766548

And if anyone dont like it.............we will get the heavys in;)

No Sis, we want to hear you sing in person!:-4
PurpleChicken

Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Post by PurpleChicken »

Carolly;822646 wrote: No No No I will be playing my CD ;)

http://www.freewebs.com/carolly11/index.htm#v29766548

And if anyone dont like it.............we will get the heavys in;)

:yh_clap :yh_worshp :yh_clap
Carolly

Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Post by Carolly »

Hope6;822649 wrote: No Sis, we want to hear you sing in person!:-4But Sis I will be to drunk.......you know what Im like:rolleyes:;)
Trunk Monkey

Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Good morning :-6 I got us some help to clean up this place... and another one to I told her to make sure the teaspoons are clean.
Hope6

Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Post by Hope6 »

Carolly;822651 wrote: But Sis I will be to drunk.......you know what Im like:rolleyes:;)

oh Sis, i bet you sing beautifully even drunk!

i usually don't drink but to celebrate FOC being a year old i just might get drunk too!:wah::wah:
PurpleChicken

Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Post by PurpleChicken »

Hey there TM. Thanks for the hand, they really helped us finish cleaning this place up.

Well I'm beat. One last song before I head off to bead. Something nice and relaxing maybe.... Hmmm how about some Louis A

http://www.lyrics.com/lyric.php?id=4327

Night all!
Trunk Monkey

Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Carolly;822643 wrote: Now listen you lot.....the FOC thread is a year old on the 6th April and a big party is gonna be arranged here so I dont want you lot letting me down...........and I dont want that bleedin Monkey swinging on the lights so make sure shes sober for a change ok:sneaky::rolleyes:

Carolly, I've been practicing a song I would like to sign at the party: It Don't Mean A Thing If It Ain't Got That Swing.
Trunk Monkey

Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Here we go again. There is no one here making lunch :mad:
Mustang

Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Post by Mustang »

:guitarist Hows every one doing on this fine day.

We found out the Duck can't dance. :confused:

Carrolly can sing. :-6

:guitarist
qsducks

Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Post by qsducks »

"Hey TM I've got the menu down pat" Walking over to TM at the bar - "Put this up on the Specials of the day please" "Hmmm, looks like we are having a Mexican feast here today with shrimp tacos, guacomole, shark meat tacos, chili and some margarita's"
Mustang

Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Post by Mustang »

qsducks;822903 wrote: "Hey TM I've got the menu down pat" Walking over to TM at the bar - "Put this up on the Specials of the day please" "Hmmm, looks like we are having a Mexican feast here today with shrimp tacos, guacomole, shark meat tacos, chili and some margarita's"

You go duck. Sounds good to me. :)
Mustang

Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Post by Mustang »

:guitarist Duck dinner is on tonight at the pub.

With a fine red wine.
Mustang

Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Post by Mustang »

Idgie;823071 wrote: Duck? What kind of Duck? Who's making Duck? Where'd it come from? :-2 :thinking:

Its being sent in from up north From the duck hunter. :)

Did you hear I was going to dance nude on the bar tonight?

April Fools :D
Trunk Monkey

Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Mustang;823078 wrote: Its being sent in from up north From the duck hunter. :)

Did you hear I was going to dance nude on the bar tonight?

April Fools :D

TG I didn't get my eye exam yet,....:wah:

(only April Fooling with you Mustang)
Mustang

Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Post by Mustang »

*putting TM back in the and slowly closing the lid. :wah: :p ;)

April Fools!
Hope6

Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Post by Hope6 »

well hello there Mustang! Did i hear something about you dancing on the bar tonight? i came to check it out!:guitarist
Mustang

Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Post by Mustang »

Hope6;823303 wrote: well hello there Mustang! Did i hear something about you dancing on the bar tonight? i came to check it out!:guitarist

Muahahaha....you ladies are something else! :wah: ;)

Just an April Fool's joke is all! :guitarist

How ya doin' tonight Hope? :)
Hope6

Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Post by Hope6 »

Mustang;823307 wrote: Muahahaha....you ladies are something else! :wah: ;)

Just an April Fool's joke is all! :guitarist

How ya doin' tonight Hope? :)

well i'm doing fine! how are you?:)
Mustang

Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Post by Mustang »

Hope6;823310 wrote: well i'm doing fine! how are you?:)

Just dandy! :-6 Got all the critters fed and saw our first rainbow this afternoon. The wife ran outside to take a picture of it. Hope it turned out for her. :)
Hope6

Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Post by Hope6 »

Mustang;823313 wrote: Just dandy! :-6 Got all the critters fed and saw our first rainbow this afternoon. The wife ran outside to take a picture of it. Hope it turned out for her. :)

that's great! it's a little empty in here tonight isn't it?

i'm still kinda disappointed that there's no dancing!:wah:
Mustang

Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Post by Mustang »

Hope6;823316 wrote: that's great! it's a little empty in here tonight isn't it?

i'm still kinda disappointed that there's no dancing!:wah:

The jukebox is over to your left...if you drop a coin in it you can play a song. :) Go ahead, try it! :guitarist
Hope6

Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Post by Hope6 »

Mustang;823320 wrote: The jukebox is over to your left...if you drop a coin in it you can play a song. :) Go ahead, try it! :guitarist

maybe i'll be like those girls in coyote ugly and try my hand at dancing on the bar!:wah::wah:
Mustang

Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Post by Mustang »

Hope6;823324 wrote: maybe i'll be like those girls in coyote ugly and try my hand at dancing on the bar!:wah::wah:

:yh_think *mustang goes behind the bar, pours himself a drink, finds an empty barstool and sits down....waiting for the bar top dancer to begin* :guitarist :D ;)
Hope6

Bothwell's Pub - Part II

Post by Hope6 »

Mustang;823334 wrote: :yh_think *mustang goes behind the bar, pours himself a drink, finds an empty barstool and sits down....waiting for the bar top dancer to begin* :guitarist :D ;)

the problem with that is i'm gonna have to get pretty drunk to get brave enough to try that and them i'd probably fall off the thing and break my neck!:wah::wah:

Return to “Pub Nutters Inn”