Ode to FG...

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
[love]light

Ode to FG...

Post by [love]light »

I have tried other forum sites, and have not found a better group to toss ideas around with. Sooooo, I'm back and am very happy to be here.

:-4:-4:-4:-4:-4
The most important things in life are:

laughter, love, and a healthy appreciation for the dark side!

qsducks

Ode to FG...

Post by qsducks »

I belonged to one site for almost 5 mon. but then left and then tried another one, but everybody was prudish to say the least and then I found this site and it is the best one by far. I don't even go to the other two anymore. It's too much fun here:-6
[love]light

Ode to FG...

Post by [love]light »

I agree! I am just very fond of all the FG crowd. Intelligence, humor, and wit.... who could ask for anything better???
The most important things in life are:

laughter, love, and a healthy appreciation for the dark side!

qsducks

Ode to FG...

Post by qsducks »

Exactly and I find people to be more open on this site, saying what they are really thinking. Also, there are alot of smart people here too and it is run smoother than any other forum I've ever belonged to.
Kathy Ellen

Ode to FG...

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hey LL, it's good to see you back in the garden again...welcome back:-6

I agree with you and Q. The garden is a lovely place, full of wonderful people. This is only the 2nd forum that I've joined but it certainly is so easy to navigate. I was looking for an Irish forum and just couldn't find one that was as good as FG. Most of the members spoke monosyllabic:wah: little conversations were going on in any of them.
CARLA

Ode to FG...

Post by CARLA »

:cool: Well thank you LL we are kinda of a COOL bunch aren't we. :wah:
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

WonderWendy3

Ode to FG...

Post by WonderWendy3 »

It is nice to see you back posting again LL....and a lot of other members that have taken a break and posting again....I agree that FG definately is one in a million!

I remember about 6 months ago or so Steph (Not today) told me about isketch.net, and I recently tried it out, I needed something to take my mind off of stuff and wanted to check it out, the game is a lot of fun and I had fun for a while, but then I got tired of young kids talking about certain parts of peoples body and using the F word every other entry....I tried to be patient....but well, I realized that I'm spoiled with everyone here and at YH that are ADULTS!!:)

We have our moments but wow, what wonderful friends I have made here that I would have never made otherwise. I am very thankful for FG!!
moonpie

Ode to FG...

Post by moonpie »

I like this place too. I belonged to another place, and it went poof, but there were a lot of really snipy people there who were quite intimidating. All of you people are really great persons and I like you all really!
Patsy Warnick

Ode to FG...

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Well, see how WE are.

Welcome Back

Patsy
moonpie

Ode to FG...

Post by moonpie »

Patsy, how is it going after the funeral. Are you okay? Hopefully, and I am sure you are. You sound like a person who really has it together.
cherandbuster

Ode to FG...

Post by cherandbuster »

'[love wrote: light;813302']I am just very fond of all the FG crowd. Intelligence, humor, and wit.... who could ask for anything better???

*Cher blushes and says 'thank you very much'* :p
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

cherandbuster

Ode to FG...

Post by cherandbuster »

moonpie;813383 wrote: Patsy, how is it going after the funeral. Are you okay? Hopefully, and I am sure you are. You sound like a person who really has it together.

Patsy My Friend :-6

You can't do much better than a compliment like that :)
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

Patsy Warnick

Ode to FG...

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Moonpie

Thank You - Funeral & all went smooth

If you've never seen a Military 21 gun salute - and the formal Flag folding ceremony - its amazing to watch.

Friday - we packed Mother, to move into a smaller apartment in the same Facility.

Saturday - movers - everythings done - I hung all clocks, pictures everything - not another box to unpack DONE. Looks like she's lived there for years - very nice..

All Mother has to do is sort thru clothes

All Mother wants to do is go shop for shoes - she only has 130 pairs of shoes

and have wrinkles removed (face) @ 90 yrs old... SELFISH VAIN WOMAN..

Today - relax - smell of a Turkey cooking - phone turned off - sun is shinning...

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL

Patsy
jones jones

Ode to FG...

Post by jones jones »

'[love wrote: light;813293']I have tried other forum sites, and have not found a better group to toss ideas around with. Sooooo, I'm back and am very happy to be here.

:-4:-4:-4:-4:-4

hi [love]light ... we are very happy to have you have you here i'm sure ...

Jj :-4
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Carolly

Ode to FG...

Post by Carolly »

'[love wrote: light;813302']I agree! I am just very fond of all the FG crowd. Intelligence, humor, and wit.... who could ask for anything better???
Well I guess 2 out of 3 for me ain't bad:(.........glad to see you here love;)
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.

Return to “Members' News”