Juke box.

Carolly

Juke box.

Post by Carolly »

I actually own a real jukebox and love the old sounds. Thanks for that its a great site.
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Chezzie

Juke box.

Post by Chezzie »

excellent find.thanks Sober:-6
Carolly

Juke box.

Post by Carolly »

Soberhoho;779111 wrote: Blimey, that was quick.

Have you seen this site before?

If ever i get the chance to own an old Wurlitzer i would jump at it i reckon.I have a Princess Rockola...........love it;)
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
along-for-the-ride

Juke box.

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Thanks, Sober. I added the site to my favorites.:)
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
abbey

Juke box.

Post by abbey »

Soberhoho;779102 wrote: http://www.tropicalglen.com/YR-1972.html

I have this playing in the background all the time i am on the computer now, my very own jukebox and completely free. It might appeal to some, especially the older buggers, you can play the top 100 records of any year at random, a great little extra.:DDo I have to download the toolbar?
Carolly

Juke box.

Post by Carolly »

Soberhoho;779123 wrote: Nice, i am a teensy bit jealous.:)
Lol oh dont be babe as its just something that I always wanted when i was younger.I had one before this one but you couldn't see the records drop and trust me thats what brings back all those memories.Heres a picture of one.Click on it to see it better.

Attached files
Carolly

Juke box.

Post by Carolly »

Soberhoho;779139 wrote: Makes a nice piece of furniture, and unlike other furniture it is actually useful.:DTo be honest thats what I think.I have it in my living room and think it looks fab. It came from America and I often sit here and picture it as it would have been in the 60s in that American burger bar :wah:
Ritz

Juke box.

Post by Ritz »

Carolly;779137 wrote: Lol oh dont be babe as its just something that I always wanted when i was younger.I had one before this one but you couldn't see the records drop and trust me thats what brings back all those memories.Heres a picture of one.Click on it to see it better.

Ho thats ace I want one,think I will go nick my sisters lol..

Ho by way have you ever heard a 6 year old sing like this ..

click me What a voice wow :yeah
http://zuluentertainment.ning.com/ http://www.onbux3.com/?ref=ritz

This is my so proud of Zulu Entertainment Site/Now known as ( Lets Make a Diffrence)

Return to “General Music”