What happens when Daddy babysits

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
ksd75

Post by ksd75 »

This is what happens when the other half babysits. You can see now why we will not be having skin kids.

Let this also be an important lessen to future great dane puppy owners.....this happened in 2 minutes. Imagine what they can do while you're at work for hours!!! :cool:
spot

Post by spot »

[shifted to protect the home page]

Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

We had an irish setter that ate a turkey while we were putting things into the car to go to a holiday get together once. 10 minutes outside and all that was left when we came back inside was a skeleton. The dog looked about 5 years pregnant!:wah:

Later we gave it to some friends that had a farm because it would have more freedom and a better life - we figured.

The first weekend the guy had it he took it to the store and locked it in his new truck while he went inside. The dog ate the dashboard:wah: :yh_rotfl
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

Who took the video of the dog destroying the mattress????????
FOC THREAD PART 1
Imladris

Post by Imladris »

You tape your dog tearing up an old mattress and you laugh at him doing it. Then when he destroys the mattress on your bed you don't find it so funny.......... poor dog doesn't know what hes's done wrong!
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
ksd75

Post by ksd75 »

Imladris;776188 wrote: You tape your dog tearing up an old mattress and you laugh at him doing it. Then when he destroys the mattress on your bed you don't find it so funny.......... poor dog doesn't know what hes's done wrong!

She's very well trained thank you, and has never destroyed anything in our home. This was outside, with the encouragement of my fiance, who, sometimes has less than stellar judgement.

Besides, I do not give my pups the opportunity to destroy things when they are young as they are safely confined in a crate or a puppy safe room until they earn the privelege to be loose in the house, which Hannah earned at 6 months due to her excellent behavior.

The only danger to the mattress on my bed is whether it can hold the weight of all the animals + all the humans. :)

She's hardly a "poor dog". :wah:

Return to “Pets Animals”