Afc

Discuss all types of sports.
Nomad

Afc

Post by Nomad »

Which AFC team has the best chance of beating the Patriots in the championship game ?

Jaguars

Chargers

Colts

Titans

Steelers
I AM AWESOME MAN
CARLA

Afc

Post by CARLA »

Man that is a tough question Nomie. I want to say my home team the CHARGERS.. I'm not sure anyone can unless they catch Tom Brady on a bad day. Which hasn't happened all season. :-5

In reality Peyton Manning is probably the only QB that can possibly beat Tom Brady.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Nomad

Afc

Post by Nomad »

Any given Sunday.

Be honest, you thought the Giants might win didnt ya ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
CARLA

Afc

Post by CARLA »

No not really I know Eli Manning doesn't have what it take to beat Tom Brady. His brother might. Like you say any given Sunday we shall see.

Are the Vikings on Monday night Fooftball???

[QUOTE]Any given Sunday.

Be honest, you thought the Giants might win didnt ya ?[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

Nomad

Afc

Post by Nomad »

CARLA;751406 wrote: No not really I know Eli Manning doesn't have what it take to beat Tom Brady. His brother might. Like you say any given Sunday we shall see.

Are the Vikings on Monday night Fooftball???

Why are you tormenting me ?

The season is over for the Vikings.

You might as well just throw dirt in my face too.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Nomad

Afc

Post by Nomad »

I think the Jaguars *roar* could beat the Patriots.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Nomad

Afc

Post by Nomad »

JAB;751767 wrote: I agree. :)

Oh thank God !

:D
I AM AWESOME MAN
CARLA

Afc

Post by CARLA »

Nah.!! Not going to happen. The Pat's are a MACHINE right now that has a destiny awaiting them. They will take it all. :D

[QUOTE]I think the Jaguars *roar* could beat the Patriots.[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

Nomad

Afc

Post by Nomad »

CARLA;751794 wrote: Nah.!! Not going to happen. The Pat's are a MACHINE right now that has a destiny awaiting them. They will take it all. :D

Theyve yet to pay for their sins.
I AM AWESOME MAN
CARLA

Afc

Post by CARLA »

This is true and what goes around comes around I hope. :D Hey I would like nothing better than to see the Pat's tank in the playoffs or in the Super Bowl I hate them. ;)

[QUOTE]Theyve yet to pay for their sins.[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

Return to “Wide World of Sports”