FAO SuzyB

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Elvira

FAO SuzyB

Post by Elvira »

Hi Sue,

I got your text, but didn't get any email or PM, so I'm thinking maybe it didn't get to me. (or I've not used PM for so long i've forgotten how to do it!)

Anyhoo, I'm working from home today, as am still not back in the office after what happened last week (on my f*cking birthday too!!!)

Can you resend email to my work addy, or post here?

Thanks hun - hope you're ok.

S xx
Elvira

FAO SuzyB

Post by Elvira »

Hi Suzy....

Just got your text - couldn't be arsed to text a long reply....so in answer to all your questions...

Was mugged by two men on a motorbike, and dragged along the road before they took my bag with bloody everything in it. It was over in seconds, but i'm really shaken and bruised. Not a happy bunny at all!

N and I are off on our lovely holiday though on Thursday of this week, (Sri Lanka and then The Maldives) and I can't wait! I'll post loads of pics on here when I get back.

Apart from that all is well. Have managed to shed another half a stone, so am down to a (generous) size 12 now, and very pleased with myself. Am going to do LOADs of swimming whilst i'm away too.

How's things with you? How is your back now?

ps - are you on facebook? If not, get yourself on there NOW!

S xx
SuzyB

FAO SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

I am glad that you are ok what an awful experience.

Well done on the weight loss, I am fatter than ever *sigh*

:)
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

Elvira

FAO SuzyB

Post by Elvira »

Yep - am absolutely fine now (apart from a bit bruised)

Everyone at work is treating me with kid gloves, expecting me to burst into tears at any time, but i'm a resilient old bird!!! Tough as nails, me! :D

Am off on holiday tomorrow - whoop whoop!

Let's catch up when I get back!

S xx

Return to “General Chit Chat”